View Poll Results: Whose method do you like?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hidan

5 23.81%
  • Kakuzu

2 9.52%
  • Sasori

1 4.76%
  • Orochimaru

5 23.81%
  • Uchiha Madara

8 38.10%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Re: Who had/has the best way of being immortal? In your opinion.....

Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TOO FUNNY.

But Honestly. Orochimaru has the best Immortality. WHY? Because his is the only one NOT SUBJECT TO ONE BODY/MIND. Through the useage of Senjutsu, he can continuously be brought back to life. You'd have to find EVERYWHERE that has both his DNA and Senjutsu Chakra in order to make sure he could never be resurrected.

If any of the other shinobi mentioned gets SEALED, its game over for them. Not Lord Orochimaru, Boss of all Bosses.
    He's like Voldemort with curse marks for horcruxes lolol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Well I had put Itachi in my post but realized he only broke free of the control. Then I started thinking...Why in the hell didn't Kabuto just end edo Itachi? This makes no sense Itachi made Kabuto end edo tensei and he left with the rest of the edos so why didn't Kabuto just target Itachi and release him? Anyone else smelling what I'm smelling? Also Madara escaped by knowing edo tensei seals right? Why didn't Tobirama the creator do it? Lot of question I know.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Tobirama with Madara as a close second.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Well I had put Itachi in my post but realized he only broke free of the control. Then I started thinking...Why in the hell didn't Kabuto just end edo Itachi? This makes no sense Itachi made Kabuto end edo tensei and he left with the rest of the edos so why didn't Kabuto just target Itachi and release him? Anyone else smelling what I'm smelling? Also Madara escaped by knowing edo tensei seals right? Why didn't Tobirama the creator do it? Lot of question I know.
    I guess with Itachi I'd guess that Kabuto couldn't when Itachi released himself and once he had ended the other edo's he was done with what he needed to do and disappeared by will power (like sasori), but thts just a random theory lol. Tobirama was under Oros complete control he wasn't acting of his own free will.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TOO FUNNY.

But Honestly. Orochimaru has the best Immortality. WHY? Because his is the only one NOT SUBJECT TO ONE BODY/MIND. Through the useage of Senjutsu, he can continuously be brought back to life. You'd have to find EVERYWHERE that has both his DNA and Senjutsu Chakra in order to make sure he could never be resurrected.

If any of the other shinobi mentioned gets SEALED, its game over for them. Not Lord Orochimaru, Boss of all Bosses.
    this^^ lord orochimaru ftw !!

Status
    ~

kakuzu no doubt

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Itachi was only released from the control of Edo Tensei, Kabutos orders, the seal in his mind.

Madara released himself from the entire Jutsu, if Kabuto had released the jutsu earlier, he would have released every single persons soul that he had summoned, including Madara. Instead he wanted to replace the seal on Itachi's mind, but Sasuke didn't let it happen.

Tobirama was under Orochimaru's complete control, he couldn't even move a finger without Orochimaru wanting him too.

Status
    This user has no ****s

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Hidan: A follower of Jashinism; essentially the slaughtering of lives and utter destruction was the nature of this religion. That is what gave him his power, in order to keep living forever and retaining immunity to certain death injuries, he must keep praying to his God, keep performing his rituals and keep taking lives in the most brutal fashion!

Kakuzu: To have been the only Shinobi who fought Senju Hashirama and lived to talk about it almost or over a century later, is the man with five hearts. A unique and forbidden jutsu that only he could perform, allowed Kakuzu to escape death by forcefully ripping out the hearts of other humans while keeping them conscious. A cycle he continued by replenishing his supply of hearts over hundreds of years.

Sasori: The master puppeteer; who chose to become his own creation. By retaining his own heart in the same canister that supplied his one of a kind poison, he was free of the limits by which normal humans are bound; disease, fatigue, injury......and death!

Orochimaru: The forbidden jutsu that was mastered by a single ninja from the Leaf. The Immortality Jutsu! Although, the same cannot be achieved for the victims of this jutsu, who lose their bodies, as well as their lives, when Lord Orochimaru takes over them! Moving from body to body by these means, he lives on.....

But that is not the only ability he possesses, for a white snake symbolises RENEWAL! Every cursed seal ever placed by him, retains a little part of him. The only catch, is that he must be revived by his own followers........

Uchiha Madara: Whether by his own choice or not.....he was brought into this world when Yakushi Kabuto summoned his soul through the Edo Tensei. Though Kabuto is incapacitated, Edo Madara is not! The only means to be erased, are being sealed away.....but for this to be done, one must rival the awesome and unending power of this Uchiha God, which is an impossibility in itself!

So then.......which one do you like? Don't pick your favourite ninja, just the method of staying alive!
    Favorite: Orochimaru

Best way: Madara, than Hidan, than Kakuzu, than Orochimaru, than Sasori

Status
    This user has no status.

Although I don't really want to count this, Madara. He depends on nothing but the seal to release Edo Tensei, which he did. Hidan needs to keep serving Jashin or else he will lose his immortality. Kakuzu needs to have multiple hearts in order to live on. Sasori's is probably the runner-up since he doesn't really need anything but to keep his "heart" in his chest. Orochimaru's is the worst way in my opinion. His body rejects him every couple years which causes him to be extremely ill. His Curse Mark method of immortality can only be completed by someone who knows that Orochimaru needs a certain amount of chakra, along with the Curse Mark, and the Evil Releasing Method.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Hidan is my personal favorite, doesnt ask for much... just pain and suffering. to bad he got on shikamaru's bad side

kakuzu is also pretty brutal about it, to bad edo kakuzu was also trolled

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Tobirama with Madara as a close second.
    O_o say what?!

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Big bengi View Post
    Madara of course, any time you choose to return to life using a jutsu you already prepared, your on another level. I feel Oro too but not today.
    Care to explain that to me?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12