Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Taijutsu with Yusuke Sensei

I begin stretching warming up my muscle as I wait for my sensei.

:scorps: Time to kick as$

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Re: Taijutsu with Yusuke Sensei

*Looks around* Jella said i could join but if its not okay with you i will delete my comment

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Well, if it's okay with him then alright. Anyone who sees this, please don't do it (Sorry bout this late reply, your first vm got lost I think)

I want you guys to first make a thousand push-ups each. As you are doing that, tell me everything you know about taijutsu. How would you incorporate it in your fighting style. Would you even use it? Tell me three taijutsu users and skills (techniques)

*subscribes to this thread*

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Sorry but I would like to drop my part of the training I found someone to teach me

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxnaruto View Post
    Sorry but I would like to drop my part of the training I found someone to teach me
    :izuna:

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I begin stretching, getting my muscle warmed up for action. I then do some jumping jacks and sten drop to the floor. I begin doing push ups. Taijutsu is a style of fighting. It is using your physical and mental strength to fight. You have to have good stamina and endurance. It is a hand to hand combat because you are in contact with the enemy most of the time. Tai is not like Nin or Gen, it doesn't require chakra.

My bio is a Hyuga (masters of hand to hand coombat) and a swift bio. This will help me out especially for my hyuga bio but with my swift bio, I will use my speed to help me out with taijutsu.

Three taijutsu users are Might Gai, Rock Lee, and A

three jutsus are Dynamic entry, Dynamic action and front lotus

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Good, good...

*wraps some bandages around your arms and hands*

Alright then, your first technique! First, you make the Tiger handseal with your hands and then jab the tip of your finger up into the target's anal. Btw, keep those bandages on, their for taijutsu training ^^...[/I]

(Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
    Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I relax myself and mind knowing i am about to perform the most disgusting jutsu ever. I make a clone and have it stand 20 feet away. I make the tiger handseal. I then clasp my hands together a stick out both my index fingers. I charge at my clone a lower my back sticking out my hands. As i reach i reach my clone, I pull back my hands then plunge it into his anal. He is sent flying after losing his manly hood.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Alright.

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

This attack comes under the category of Arhat Fist. It was shown within the anime by Jirobou, one of the sound five. His known for his strong hits and curse mark. Attacks like these will be able to take your opponent down with at least 2-3 hits in the rp. I want you to pull your hand back as far as you can and then push it back front towards the chest of my shadow clone. If you are able to cause him to go poof, it works (: Remember, focus on the chest as you describe, this techniques revolves around a good punch at the chest.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I build high concentraion and relax my mind and body. Doing so, I take deep breathes and stare at your clone chest reading his body structure and focusing in on his chest. I quickly move up to your clone and focus all my energy, most of it in my right fist. I then pull my right hand all the way back with all my energy focused in it and thrust it foward plunging your clone right on his chest killing him(poof).

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Great (; Moving on,

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponent.

You really gotta build momentum for this attack. If you don't, you'll just be doing a jumping kick in a single spot. I drew a picture for you to refer to if you don't understand what I am talking about. The top comic is showing you just standing there and then performing a jump kick towards your opponent whose like 3 meters away from you. When you jumped, you only reached 0.5 meters. I hope you get the picture now...

*makes a clone*

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Sorry for the late reply, was really busy.

I see your clone and look at him. I then relax myself and build high concentration making me focus much better. I then get 3 meters away from you clone and begin strecthing. I then build up alot of energy and focus most of it in my legs. I begin sprinting at your clone and when i reached at the right jump point, I launch myself into the air with and twist my body through flight and as i come down at you clone, I stick my right leg out kicking him in the face and sending him flying back.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

(Konoha Reppu) - Leaf Gale
    Description:A taijutsu attack that is a comprised of a leg sweep.

Alright, this is an attack where you get on the with either the left or right hand behidn your back. That hand will be pushing onto the ground to help you get balance as you perform a leg sweep on your opponent's ankles. An awesome supplementary attack where you can get the enemy to be completely defenseless.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I stand 20 feet away from your clone. I then charge at him and slide down putting my left hand behind my back sticking out my right foot. I then maneuver my body in a laying down style and push of my hand sweeping my leg htiting your clones ankle knocking him of balance.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

(Konoha Senpu) - Leaf Hurricane
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user makes a jumping spin kick up high and while opponent has ducked makes a mid-level kick that connects in the rib cage area.

Leaf hurricane is a technique where you make a jumping spin kick up in front of your opponent. If he or she decides to duck in order to evade it, you follow up with an upwards mid-level kick in the rib cage, sending he or she back up. For now, you will be doing the combo on my shadow clone. Note that you don't have to run from a distance because if you do, you'll be flying past your enemy when he ducks and you won't be able to do the follow-up attack since you would be behind the enemy. When you make the jumping-kick, you are suppose to land in front of your enemy. So just distance yourself at least half a meter from my clone.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I see you made a clone, I stand half a meter from your clone and stare that bastard in the face. I then jump in the air and swing at your clone with my left leg making a spin kick. Your clone ducked and avoided the leg, but my right leg came up and hit your clone with a mid-level kick in the rib cage sending him flying back.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Moving on,

(Konoha Shofu) – Leaf Rising Wind
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A jump using the users entire body as a spring by amassing power in the legs before kicking upwards at the enemy’s chest. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched into the sky.

You will concentrate on gathering all your energy into your legs and as you do that, bend your knees and squat down. This way, you'll be putting your mass into your legs as well. When you feel like you have had build up enough energy, I want you to jump towards my shadow clone who'll be facing a meter in front of you like a spring. Use that energy to push the ground hence lifting you off the ground. End it by kicking him the chest.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I do some quick jumping jacks.
    Jellal: All ready to go again.

I begin gathering alot of energy. I then channel all that energy to my legs where I focus it. I then squat down and continue gathering and focusing the energy on my legs. I set my eyes on your clone and stare at his body structure and figuring out where I will strike to cause the most damage. Building up enough energy in my legs, I then use all the energy built in my legs to shoot of the ground at your clone like a spring and as I get infront of him, I kick him in his chest launching him into the sky.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Next technique :

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

Pretty simply, everything you need to know is in the description. With this attack, you will strike your opponent with your hand high up into the air and then thrust it downwards onto them hence pushing them down onto the ground

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I begin relaxing myself and gathering a large amount of energy. I then focus all that energy and channel it into my arms and concentrate it as it goes down to my hand. I then get close to your clone and raise my hand full length in the air. I then bring down my hand with full power and using the energy stored in it, I thrust your clone in a downward hit sending him to the ground painfully.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

(Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

This is pretty basic. Just a regular strike to your target with an upwards thrust with your palms. As you hit their abdomen, you push it real hard. It has to be enough to lift them off the ground and into the sky.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I build up my energy, and focus it all throughout my body. I build high concentration so that I won't mess up. I then get in striking range of your clone and make a certain stance bringing back my right arm and channeling all the energy to it. I then thrust that hand forward plunging your clone upwards in his abdomen really hard shooting him into the air.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, these are the C-rank techniques that are under Arhat Fist. Please refer to page one of our thread to refresh your memory of Arhat Fist if you like. So far, we have learned three out of the six Arhat Fist techniques.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

(Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

We are now on Crumbling Palm, as the previous ones. This is pretty straightforward so I am going to spice things up for you. I would like you to perform the three last techniques in a combo. No need for them to be arranged in the order they are now. You can pick which one you like to use first.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*I make 3 clones 5 ft apart each other*

I begin building up energy and relaxing my body. I then charge at my clone and as I reach right before him, I channel all the enrgy to my palm and thrust it foward plunging it right into my clones right in his chest shooting him back and he puffs away. As my other clone come at me, I charge at him and as he swings at me, I spin of him and turn around and thrust my shoulder right into him sending him flying backwards. I then roll over and stay down on a knee. I begin building high concentration. My third clone charges me and as he gets close, I focus a lot of energy in both my legs but most in my right knee. As he gets close enough, I spring out and from my left leg and then bring up my right knee thrusting my cloneright in the jaw. He goes flying back as he puffs away.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Fighting with your clones eh... You must have 'issues'

Alright, lets do another combo.

(Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

(Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

Firstly, I want you to approach my clone at a quick motion and drop to the floor just as you are in front of him. Land with your back facing the floor and both your hands supporting your body up. Use either one of your leg to kick my clone in the chest, sending him flying up in to the sky. Like a leaf, follow his movement into the sky by jumping behind him. You will then grab my clone by the ankle, wraps your legs around my clone's waist, and drive them back down, head-first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»