Status
    O__O'

[Kingfisher Signing] Roger23

*Shinta rests against a tree in front of a steadily flowing river that bisects a large forest. He watches as the light playfully bounces of the flowing water*

I wonder what's taking Roger so long?

*Shinta continues to wait as the next victim signer approaches*

Status
    Jan 2011
    Im not a sensei, just a guy
    who helps out with battle
    training

Re: [Kingfisher Signing] Roger23

*roger lays asleep on a raft that flows down the river and stops at the tree infront of shinta. Roger wakes up and looks at shinta*

What took you so long?

*Roger walks off the raft toward shinta.*

Lets get this started

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Roger23 View Post
    *roger lays asleep on a raft that flows down the river and stops at the tree infront of shinta. Roger wakes up and looks at shinta*

What took you so long?

*Roger walks off the raft toward shinta.*

Lets get this started
    *Seeing Roger's nonchalant entrance suprises Shinta slightly but he is glad Roger didn't get lost*

Ah good, you were already here. Nice entrance by the way

*Pulls out a large contract*

Sign your name and make a hand print here

*Point to an empty slot on the scroll that currently reads; Shinta, elmage, FeelPaiN and Kefa*

Oh... you have to sign it in blood...

Status
    Jan 2011
    training

Oh yeah, i kinda forgot about the contract . Thanks

*Grabs the contract (looking for loopholes ) I pull out a kunai and cut my right thumb and dab each finger in blood*

Ok lets do this

*i sign my name on the empty slot and i make a handprint right above it with my right bloody hand*

There we go

Status
    O__O'

Oh yeah, i kinda forgot about the contract . Thanks

*Grabs the contract (looking for loopholes ) I pull out a kunai and cut my right thumb and dab each finger in blood*

Ok lets do this

*i sign my name on the empty slot and i make a handprint right above it with my right bloody hand*

There we go
    O__O There are no loopholes... your soul is mine mwahahahahah!!!!

So, tell me some things you might know about Kingfishers and maybe some ways you could use them in the RP. (You can use wikipedia for the first part)

BTW I submitted the Summon we talked about... still waiting approval for it

Status
    Jan 2011
    training

i think i found a loophole "you may keep your soul until you sign the contract......." damn

so about kingfishers, they have big heads, sharp beaks and small feet. They are numerous and are small to medium in size. They have a wide variety of prey. They are also considered as omen's to people. Some bad and others good. They have been recorded as big as 28ft long (Idea for the boss summon <--- )

rp wise

What they lack in strength they can make up in numbers. These birds have sharp beaks and strong feet. They can be used to carry people ( maybe 2 max). They can be used to dig out the enemy, attack them, swarm them, and those beaks can pierce them

what about the other summons?

Status
    O__O'

i think i found a loophole "you may keep your soul until you sign the contract......." damn

so about kingfishers, they have big heads, sharp beaks and small feet. They are numerous and are small to medium in size. They have a wide variety of prey. They are also considered as omen's to people. Some bad and others good. They have been recorded as big as 28ft long (Idea for the boss summon <--- )

rp wise

What they lack in strength they can make up in numbers. These birds have sharp beaks and strong feet. They can be used to carry people ( maybe 2 max). They can be used to dig out the enemy, attack them, swarm them, and those beaks can pierce them

what about the other summons?
    I like the way you think =

So... first you will summon Jade, she is a Water Kingfisher and can user certain water jutsu without any hand seals. She is also a beautiful green colour and may be grumpy since she has been summoned so many times over the past few days >_>

First you will make a blood sacrifice and then perform the Snake → Bird hand seals, after which you will place your hand on the ground and then inject your chakra to make the summoning seal appear. Balance your chakra just right and Jade should appear :D

Give it a shot...

Status
    Jan 2011
    training

*with my hand still dripping in blood i perform the snake-bird hand seals and slam my hand on the gorund. As i slam my hand on the ground, i inject my chakra into it (porportionatly) making jade's summoning seal appear. Jade appears to me in a cloud of smoke*

Hey jade, how's it going?

Status
    O__O'

*with my hand still dripping in blood i perform the snake-bird hand seals and slam my hand on the gorund. As i slam my hand on the ground, i inject my chakra into it (porportionatly) making jade's summoning seal appear. Jade appears to me in a cloud of smoke*

Hey jade, how's it going?
    Good, you managed to summon her properly ^^

Hello, nice to meet you.

*See suddenly disperses*

[indent]Yeah, I've kinda had people summon her a lot recently... she may not be in a good mood right now...[/indnet]

(Kuchiyose: Mizu no Kawasemi Jade) Summoning: The Water Kingfisher Jade
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short Range
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Snake → Bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon Jade. Jade is a moderately large Water Kingfisher with a 1.5 meter wingspan who can not carry humans on her back. She has a short tail and long bill and is coloured oily green above, with white markings on the wings and tail, with a white collar around the neck. Being a Water Kingfisher, Jade has a natural affinity to the water element and is able to perform several water jutsus up to B-rank without hand seals (if any) as listed below. Only the following can be used by Jade as they can be/are released from the users mouth.
    Water jutsu usable by Jade:
    - Hidding in Mist Jutsu,
    - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field,
    - Water Release: Water Bullet,
    - Water Release: Water Gun,
    - Water Release: Water Horn,
    - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave.
    Notes:
    - Jade remains on the field for 6 turns,
    - Jade can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
    - Jade can not carry anyone on her back,
    - Each jutsu Jade uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn,
    - Jade can be summoned three times per battle with two turns cool down in between each of her summons.

Note the description as to what jutsu she can use. You'll have to do some searching to find them in the jutsu list but it's not that hard.

Any questions? Ask them before you try and summon Leach...

Leach is a Tree Kingfisher, a Kookaburra to be precise. He is large enough for one person to ride on his back and has an affinity for wind jutsu. In much the same way as Jade, Leach can use certain wind jutsu without hand seals by either flapping his wings or via his mouth.

Blood sacrifice, hand seals, more chakra and place your hand on the ground. The hand seals are Snake → Ram → Bird. Try it out...

Status
    Jan 2011
    training

(im gonna lose alot of blood this way )

*Doing the same process again, I perform the sanke-ram-brid hand seals and slam my bloody hand onto the ground. As i slam my hand on the ground, i spread out my chakra porportionatly to make leach's summoning seal appear before me. He poofs in a cloud of smoke.*

Hey leach, how's it hanging?

Status
    O__O'

(im gonna lose alot of blood this way )

*Doing the same process again, I perform the sanke-ram-brid hand seals and slam my bloody hand onto the ground. As i slam my hand on the ground, i spread out my chakra porportionatly to make leach's summoning seal appear before me. He poofs in a cloud of smoke.*

Hey leach, how's it hanging?
    *watches as your face starts to turn ghostly white*

O__O Are you okay?

Leach: Is he okay?

Oh, you managed to summon Leach. HI Leach, this is Roger, another signer.

Leach: I'm kinda worried about him... he may need some juice >_> Hi Roger, sorry but I have some things to attend to *Disperses in a cloud of smoke*

(Kuchiyose: Waraikawasemi no Leach) Summoning: The Kookaburra Leach
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short Range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Snake → Ram → Bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon Leach. Leach is a Blue-winged Kookaburra who has cream-coloured upper and underparts barred with brownish markings. He has blue wings, brown shoulders and blue rump with a blue tail. Leach is considerably larger than most Kingfishers with a 3 meter wingspan and the capability to carry one human on his back. Leach has an affinity for the Wind element and can perform up to A-rank wind jutsu without hand seals. Leach can only use the following wind jutsus by flapping his wing(s) or by releasing them through his mouth.
    Wind jutsu usable by Leach:
    By flapping his wing(s);
    - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique,
    - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall,
    - Wind Release: Gale Palm,
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon,
    - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    By releasing through his mouth:
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave

Leach can also use the Genjutsu Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Notes:
    - Leach remains on the field for up to 5 turns,
    - Leach can carry only one human on his back,
    - Leach can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
    - Each jutsu Leach uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn,
    - Can only be summoned once per battle.

Again, note the jutsu he can use. Only these jutsu plus you can ride on his back and fly around and stuff >_<

That's all I have right now, I'll bring you back here if I befriend more Kingfishers :D

Also don't forget to put these in you cj thread.

Any questions?

Status
    Jan 2011
    training

Dont worry, i've lost more blood before, this is nothing

Status
    O__O'

Alright, something new... You ready?

Status
    Jan 2011
    training

Yeah, still got my bleeding hand ready

*you can see drops of blood starting to form where im standing*

Status
    O__O'

After this you should go and bandage your hand up...

For this one you wont need hand seals, but instead you'll use a scroll. You'll need to use a scroll like this one *Tosses you a scroll with the Kingfisher tattoo on it*

For this just you'll need to unravel is and smear a line of blood across it. After injecting your chakra into the paper three summoning spots should appear and three Red-backed Kingfishers will fly out towards a target, where they will engulf themselves in flames and essentially run straight into the target.

Aim for that tree *points at a tree mid-range away* and give it a try...

(Kuchiyose: Ikatteiru Tori no Moeru) Summoning: Burning Angry Birds
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long Range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will first pull out a small scroll with the Kingfisher symbol on it, while also unravelling it and smearing a line of blood across the paper. The user will then inject there chakra into the paper and create three summoning spots on the page of which three Red-backed Kingfishers will simultaneously fly out from. These kingfishers will then coat their beaks in fire, as they have an affinity for fire chakra, which as they fly would create a flame shroud over their bodies. The three Kingfishers will then fly straight at an an opponent to stab them with their flaming beaks, dispersing on impact with the target. The Red-backed Kingfishers that are summoned will never be the same three as summoned before, they are just summoned from the same large collective back in their home bushland. The birds can either attack one target each, making three hits in total or they can focus their attack onto a single point of attack. If they attack one target each there attack would be equivalent to a B-rank fire attack. If they are instructed to attack the one point they will fly in an arrow formation making there attack equivalent to that of an A-rank fire attack.
    Notes:
    - Must have signed the Kingfisher Contract.
    - Can only be summoned three times per battle.
    - When Summoned the Kingfishers will fly in a straight line towards their target, with the exception of banking around natural obstacles in their path.
    - The summoner must have a line of sight on order to summon and direct the birds properly.
    - No other Kingfisher summons during this turn.

Status
    Jan 2011
    training

*catches the scroll*

mutters: im gonna set the world on fire

*i quickly unravel the scroll and smear a line of blood across it causing 3 spots to appear (with poportional chakra ofcourse) and 3 red birds appear. i point at the tree*

go birds, burn them all err i mean the tree

*they take off towards the tree and coat themselves in fire, so once they hit the tree, it is engulfed in fire*

quick question, how many birds can i summon of them (the angry bird summon) in one turn (can i summon more than 3 of them?)

Status
    O__O'

*catches the scroll*

mutters: im gonna set the world on fire

*i quickly unravel the scroll and smear a line of blood across it causing 3 spots to appear (with poportional chakra ofcourse) and 3 red birds appear. i point at the tree*

go birds, burn them all err i mean the tree

*they take off towards the tree and coat themselves in fire, so once they hit the tree, it is engulfed in fire*

quick question, how many birds can i summon of them (the angry bird summon) in one turn (can i summon more than 3 of them?)
    Good, very good :zonder:

So, using the attack in that fashion means it is equal to an A-rank fire jutsu. You can also make the birds attack one target each to inflict damage equal to a b-rank fire jutsu each, however you have to decide prior to summoning whether or not you are attacking three targets or one.

On to your question, you can only summon the three birds per jutsu use. If you want to summon more you will have to use the jutsu twice, though if it is one after the other you can summon them from the same scroll one after the other. (though it will count as two jutsu) Did that make sense?
    Also, remember that you can only summon them three times. I know I probably could have made this better but I checked through the jutsu submissions and anything more than what I wrote could be seen as OP...

Status
    Jan 2011
    training

ok

Status
    O__O'

O__O When you get back here I want you to perform the usual blood sacrifice and perform a sequence of five hand seals (I didn't specify which ones in the jutsu) and then place you hand on the ground to summon a very large bird. You'll need a large amount of chakra as this Kingfisher, Augustine, is a large bird who can carry four people.

Augustine is a fire natured Kingfisher and can use up to S-rank fire jutsu (with some exceptions that are in the description) and had a full body fire cloak that can be used twice a battle.

Try and summon him.