View Poll Results: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

    49 17.95%
  • Sasuke

    94 34.43%
  • 2nd Raikage

    12 4.40%
  • 3rd Raikage

    125 45.79%
  • 4th Raikage

    30 10.99%
  • Ameyuri Ringo

    18 6.59%
  • Darui

    36 13.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 19 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
Results 241 to 260 of 370
  1. #241
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    it is stronger

    But

    Kirin does not stab

    it explodes .

    it is an aerial attack , while a Rasen-Shuriken can be used both to Cut and to explode
    kirin actually pierces and explodes.

    Thats true, but can it cut a mountain in half?
     
         

  2. #242
    The Professor Forget Me Not's Avatar
    Status
    Forget Me Not is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    742
    Apathetic
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    I thought it was obvious that Sasuke is the greatest raiton user in terms of mastery. And meanwhile a bunch of clueless morons argue amongst themselves about things non-sequitur and that has nothing to do with the thread.

    This isn't about two raiton users battling with their respective raitons. That automatically rules out everyone on the list despite their lightning release prowess (i.e. Kakashi is stronger than Darui, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's the superior raiton user. This thread is more or less about who has the most proficiency of the art).

    This isn't about any other jutsu or style. This isn't Rasenshuriken vs. Kirin. This is simply about who is the most adept user of the lightning style and art.

    I go with Sasuke. Then the 3rd Raikage. Why? Simply because Kirin is the highest level raiton in the series as it's raw lightning. Sasuke is the only person in the manga shown with the ability to tame sheer lightning. No one else but him can do this. While the 3rd's signature raiton technique is something extremely similar to the Chidori in terms of mechanics and style.

    Based on feats, here is a canon list of the best lightning release users from greatest to least (descending order):

    1. Sasuke
    2. 3rd Raikage
    3. 4th Raikage/A
    4. Darui
    5. Kakashi
    6. 2nd Raikage - We've seen nearly nothing from this guy
    7. Ameyuri Ringo - Ruled out due to non-canonical likeness. Anime does not qualify. Otherwise Raiga of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist and others would be on this list.


    These are the most honed lightning release (raiton) users that were listed. Again, from greatest to least.
     
         
    Last edited by Forget Me Not; 11-19-2012 at 02:38 AM.

  3. #243
    Member narajacob's Avatar
    Status
    narajacob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    229
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Kirin would surely be an example of Sasukes expertise as a fire release user. The creation of the technique requires only fire. His lightning release is only used to direct it, which I agree is pretty skilled but does not make him the best lightning release user.
     
         

  4. #244
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    kirin actually pierces and explodes.

    Thats true, but can it cut a mountain in half?
    well you see . the thing with explosions in this manga .

    everyone seems to survive them
    but not stabs

    Kirin is stronger , but it's piercing power is distributed all over the place of impact .

    thus is does not act like a stab


    the 3rd Stabbed himself with his own jutsu at Point blank range+ Naruto pushed his hand


    Sasuke can beat the 3rd , but not with Kirin . comeon
     
         

  5. #245
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    How is it not your assumption? You're the one who's assuming this.

    A mere wound from his Hell Stab, not to mention that he was out of chakra and he fell on himself. Furthermore, that was plot to give Naruto a way to beat the Third Raikage.
    im not assuming that. In the manga it states that the third raikage had an eight tales subduing team

    Yes now imagine how much more damage kirin will do to the raikage.
     
         

  6. #246
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    well you see . the thing with explosions in this manga .

    everyone seems to survive them
    but not stabs

    Kirin is stronger , but it's piercing power is distributed all over the place of impact .

    thus is does not act like a stab


    the 3rd Stabbed himself with his own jutsu at Point blank range+ Naruto pushed his hand


    Sasuke can beat the 3rd , but not with Kirin . comeon
    Yea but Sasuke has one main piercing lightning bolt that will pierce THEN explode.

    with kirin's lightning speed it will be like it is point blank range.

    I said if kirin does hit the third raikage then he would be most likely defeated
     
         

  7. #247
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Yea but Sasuke has one main piercing lightning bolt that will pierce THEN explode.

    with kirin's lightning speed it will be like it is point blank range.

    I said if kirin does hit the third raikage then he would be most likely defeated
    I did not deny that it stabs , read it again


    its stabbing power is distributed all over the spot of impact which is immense , thus it is not as concentrated as a stab would be.

    Hellstab is 1 Finger of concentrated chakra of Lightning , that is stronger than Raikiri and Chidori
     
         

  8. #248
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,761
    Location
    catmandu
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    U're talkin abt da raiton users by the techniques they have or how they use their techniques? @Forget me not
     
         

  9. #249
    Member narajacob's Avatar
    Status
    narajacob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    229
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Kakashi has the tools to tame raw lightning but does not have the fire jutsu to create it. So in theory, Kakashi could redirect Kirin if Sasuke tried to us it on him.

    The tools being sharingan and lightning release.
     
         

  10. #250
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    I did not deny that it stabs , read it again


    its stabbing power is distributed all over the spot of impact which is immense , thus it is not as concentrated as a stab would be.

    Hellstab is 1 Finger of concentrated chakra of Lightning , that is stronger than Raikiri and Chidori
    ok i get what you were saying with that.

    But kirin's power is still much stonger than hellstab so why wouldnt it be able to defeat third raikage?
     
         

  11. #251
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Forget Me Not View Post
    I thought it was obvious that Sasuke is the greatest raiton user in terms of mastery. And meanwhile a bunch of clueless morons argue amongst themselves about things non-sequitur and that has nothing to do with the thread.

    This isn't about two raiton users battling with their respective raitons. That automatically rules out everyone on the list despite their lightning release prowess (i.e. Kakashi is stronger than Darui, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's the superior raiton user. This thread is more or less about who has the most proficiency of the art).

    This isn't about any other jutsu or style. This isn't Rasenshuriken vs. Kirin. This is simply about who is the most adept user of the lightning style and art.

    I go with Sasuke. Then the 3rd Raikage. Why? Simply because Kirin is the highest level raiton in the series as it's raw lightning. Sasuke is the only person in the manga shown with the ability to tame sheer lightning. No one else but him can do this. While the 3rd's signature raiton technique is something extremely similar to the Chidori in terms of mechanics and style.

    Based on feats, here is a canon list of the best lightning release users from greatest to least (descending order):

    1. Sasuke
    2. 3rd Raikage
    3. 4th Raikage/A
    4. Darui
    5. Kakashi
    6. 2nd Raikage - We've seen nearly nothing from this guy
    7. Ameyuri Ringo - Ruled out due to non-canonical likeness. Anime does not qualify. Otherwise Raiga of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist and others would be on this list.


    These are the most honed lightning release (raiton) users that were listed. Again, from greatest to least.
    Of course its Sasuke, but the guy who created the thread changed it to who would win a ration only fight
     
         

  12. #252
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    im not assuming that. In the manga it states that the third raikage had an eight tales subduing team

    Yes now imagine how much more damage kirin will do to the raikage.
    That's not what I was saying you were assuming ._.

    When he's not being affected by plot? And when he's full of chakra? If Kakashi could cut a bolt of lightning (this was natural lightning from the sky, too) with a chidori when he was out of chakra, do you think the Third Raikage who is full of chakra can't do it with his Hell Stab?

    What CM Naruto's Rasenshuriken did:


    Naruto states that his Rasenshuriken, arguably one of the most powerful futon jutsu ever, failed to harm the Third Raikage:


    Do you honestly think it was anything OTHER than plot that gave the Third Raikage that scar?
     
         

  13. #253
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,140
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Of course its Sasuke, but the guy who created the thread changed it to who would win a ration only fight
    I thought I convinced you that Kirin was only as powerful as a regular lightning bolt with SCIENCE?

    Have you turned your back on SCIENCE?
     
         

  14. #254
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    That's not what I was saying you were assuming ._.

    When he's not being affected by plot? And when he's full of chakra? If Kakashi could cut a bolt of lightning (this was natural lightning from the sky, too) with a chidori when he was out of chakra, do you think the Third Raikage who is full of chakra can't do it with his Hell Stab?

    What CM Naruto's Rasenshuriken did:


    Naruto states that his Rasenshuriken, arguably one of the most powerful futon jutsu ever, failed to harm the Third Raikage:


    Do you honestly think it was anything OTHER than plot that gave the Third Raikage that scar?
    kirin is much bigger than a regular than a regular lightning bolt.

    Hey, i dont write the manga, i mean i will agree that rashenshuriken shouldve killed him considering what Dodai said but i guess kishi wanted to make the fight longer.
     
         

  15. #255
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    I thought I convinced you that Kirin was only as powerful as a regular lightning bolt with SCIENCE?

    Have you turned your back on SCIENCE?
    lol i was scared you would come back and yell at me:D

    But doesnt Naruto dis law the law of physics? Also maybe kirin is a lot of lightning bolts combined into one?
     
         

  16. #256
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    kirin is much bigger than a regular than a regular lightning bolt.

    Hey, i dont write the manga, i mean i will agree that rashenshuriken shouldve killed him considering what Dodai said but i guess kishi wanted to make the fight longer.
    And? Didn't I just say Kakashi was out of chakra? Did I mention that this was a wide-area attack used by Iwa ninja; it wasn't just a regular lightning bolt? Do you think the Sandaime Raikage who is full of chakra can't do more than that with his Hell Stab at full chakra?

    No, he did not survive because of plot. The Sandaime Raikage had no real significance to the plot; the fact that he survived was to back up the statements that he was the greatest Raikage ever.
     
         

  17. #257
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    And? Didn't I just say Kakashi was out of chakra? Did I mention that this was a wide-area attack used by Iwa ninja; it wasn't just a regular lightning bolt? Do you think the Sandaime Raikage who is full of chakra can't do more than that with his Hell Stab at full chakra?

    No, he did not survive because of plot. The Sandaime Raikage had no real significance to the plot; the fact that he survived was to back up the statements that he was the greatest Raikage ever.
    I thought kakashi cut a lightning bolt directly from the sky?

    Didnt i kinda agree with you on that one?
     
         

  18. #258
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    I thought kakashi cut a lightning bolt directly from the sky?

    Didnt i kinda agree with you on that one?
    Nah, Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 elaborates on what happened. And you can say "it doesn't count", but you can only say that if you can find something to disprove it (which is impossible) so it does count.

    I needed to make sure that you weren't just "kinda" agreeing with me.
     
         

  19. #259
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,233
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    oh wow i never saw that episode, well i guess you got me beat at that but raikage be fast enough to cut it?

    lol i agreed
     
         

  20. #260
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    oh wow i never saw that episode, well i guess you got me beat at that but raikage be fast enough to cut it?

    lol i agreed
    Lightning can travel at 60,000 miles per second (the visible lightning that we see, that travels from the ground upwards), and Kakashi (14 year old who was out of chakra) cut through that with his chidori. This makes this lightning faster than Sasuke's kirin, which you said was 1/1000th of a second. Naruto stated that the Sandaime Raikage was comparable in speed to the Yondaime Raikage, his son. Now I'm sure that's much faster than Kakashi at 14 years old was.

    :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •