View Poll Results: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

    49 17.95%
  • Sasuke

    94 34.43%
  • 2nd Raikage

    12 4.40%
  • 3rd Raikage

    125 45.79%
  • 4th Raikage

    30 10.99%
  • Ameyuri Ringo

    18 6.59%
  • Darui

    36 13.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 « First ... 51112131415
Results 351 to 370 of 370
  1. #351
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Watch Omoi become the next Raikage, just because of that.
    lipops will become MANDATORY. And everything possible to be made safer will be "Omoi-ified" to prevent unfortunate accidents like leaving Konoha a crater with an unfortunately thrown pebble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Sadly, there were no pictures of the Shodai Raikage. But from the trend, he's probably even more beast than the Nidaime Raikage.
    LIES! There is NONE more beast than the Nidaime Raikage!
     
         

  2. #352
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    lipops will become MANDATORY. And everything possible to be made safer will be "Omoi-ified" to prevent unfortunate accidents like leaving Konoha a crater with an unfortunately thrown pebble.



    LIES! There is NONE more beast than the Nidaime Raikage!
    Everyone dies from diabetes.

    Say that to the Shodai Raikage's face. Oh wait, you haven't seen it!
     
         

  3. #353
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    4,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    sauske
    kakashi
    darui
     
         

  4. #354
    Rinnegan Zayon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Zayon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rinnegan
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    3rd Raikage because he was UN-beatable
     
         

  5. #355
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zayon Uchiha View Post
    3rd Raikage because he was UN-beatable
    Not necessarily, but I see what you're saying.
     
         

  6. #356
    Senior Member Darksharinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Darksharinnegan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    in terms of the lightning id say darui cuz he's got that shit on lock but third third raikage in terms of pwer his chakra and stamina is crazy all of the third kages had ridiculous power thou and there students were all very creative
     
         

  7. #357
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darksharinnegan View Post
    in terms of the lightning id say darui cuz he's got that shit on lock but third third raikage in terms of pwer his chakra and stamina is crazy all of the third kages had ridiculous power thou and there students were all very creative
    Darui learned from the Sandaime Raikage. Bahahahahaha
     
         

  8. #358
    ohayou CamW's Avatar
    Status
    CamW is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Kakashi's raikiri can cut through lightning. Does that render black lightning and kirin ineffective?
     
         

  9. #359
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by CamW View Post
    Kakashi's raikiri can cut through lightning. Does that render black lightning and kirin ineffective?
    Black lightning's a lot stronger than regular lightning, so I can't say for sure about that.
    Kirin's too widespread in my opinion
     
         

  10. #360
    Member Wik's Avatar
    Status
    Wik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    I'd say Sasuke has the best lightning release, most variations and primarily kirin. I don't think he is the strongest shinobi who uses Lightning release however.
     
         

  11. #361
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wik View Post
    I'd say Sasuke has the best lightning release, most variations and primarily kirin. I don't think he is the strongest shinobi who uses Lightning release however.
    Why not Sandaime Raikage?
     
         

  12. #362
    ohayou CamW's Avatar
    Status
    CamW is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    I would have to go with Sandaime

    Heres some rep
     
         

  13. #363
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by CamW View Post
    I would have to go with Sandaime
    Can't go wrong with the best.
     
         

  14. #364
    KillYondaimeHaters Hiraishin Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Hiraishin Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever seen a wild
    beast that you were sure
    wouldn't bite? I haven't...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Darui. Kakashi said in order to combine chakra natures one must be able to master both chakra natures to the highest level. Darui is the only character that has been shown to combine lightning with another element meaning he has total mastery over lightning. So I'm going with Darui. Plus he has black lightning to add to his arsenal.
     
         

  15. #365
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillYondaimeHaters View Post
    Darui. Kakashi said in order to combine chakra natures one must be able to master both chakra natures to the highest level. Darui is the only character that has been shown to combine lightning with another element meaning he has total mastery over lightning. So I'm going with Darui. Plus he has black lightning to add to his arsenal.
    Well, going by that, wouldn't that mean Darui's also a better suiton user than Tobirama because Tobirama never combined suiton with another element?

    That's why I can't use that.
     
         

  16. #366
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    3rd raikage ofc
    his lightning armer is the best defense I've seen so far .

    even better than susanoo . why? cuz it gives speed as a bonus .
    3rd's armor could not be damaged much by rasen shuriken even when the lightning is considered weaker than wind .
    while we have seen susanoo get shattered , melted etc .

    so definitely 3rd is on a different level
    2nd will be Ay ofc for his speed .
     
         

  17. #367
    KillYondaimeHaters Hiraishin Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Hiraishin Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever seen a wild
    beast that you were sure
    wouldn't bite? I haven't...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Well, going by that, wouldn't that mean Darui's also a better suiton user than Tobirama because Tobirama never combined suiton with another element?

    That's why I can't use that.
    Well it's unknown if tobirama had another element which I doubt he did. But you have a point. It's either 3rd raikage or Darui.
     
         

  18. #368
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillYondaimeHaters View Post
    Well it's unknown if tobirama had another element which I doubt he did. But you have a point. It's either 3rd raikage or Darui.
    I'm still going with the Sandaime Raikage. He seems to use it the most effectively (nintaijutsu) and efficiently (10,000 shinobi before he died for 3 days and 3 nights).
     
         

  19. #369
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Time
    Posts
    13,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong Side Of Heaven
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    3rd raikage

    ^credit asparticus
     
         

  20. #370
    KillYondaimeHaters Hiraishin Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Hiraishin Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever seen a wild
    beast that you were sure
    wouldn't bite? I haven't...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    I'm still going with the Sandaime Raikage. He seems to use it the most effectively (nintaijutsu) and efficiently (10,000 shinobi before he died for 3 days and 3 nights).
    Yeah can't argue with that.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •