View Poll Results: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

49 17.95%
  • Sasuke

94 34.43%
  • 2nd Raikage

12 4.40%
  • 3rd Raikage

125 45.79%
  • 4th Raikage

30 10.99%
  • Ameyuri Ringo

18 6.59%
  • Darui

36 13.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 15 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanging:O

Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    My link works perfectly ,

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/555/9

here it is . read it carefully

The hachibi says , Was it my Bijuu dama ?

which means he did use the Bijuu dama
    Actually your wrong because it was actually proven that 3rd raikage took himself down. Also hachibi didnt really remember how the fight ended thats why he said "wait.... was it?"

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Actually your wrong because it was actually proven that 3rd raikage took himself down. Also hachibi didnt really remember how the fight ended thats why he said "wait.... was it?"
    No, you're wrong.

If Hachibi's asking himself if it was his Tailed Beast Bomb that took down the Sandaime Raikage, even if it was not the Tailed Beast Bomb, this implies that he did use the Tailed Beast Bomb against the Sandaime Raikage (and that it failed to hurt him, at that)

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

So, people, does Raikiri beat the Raikages armor?

I believe it does, as Chidori is an inferior version of the Raikiri yet it managed to penetrate the armor, to a degree. Raikiri is stated to be a "more concentrated version" on the Wiki. It's name even hints at it, and the kicker:

Kakashi created the technique when Kumo and Konoha were at war. Could he have (at least subconsciously) been considering its effect on the Raikages legendary technique?

It might even have worked, as a tiny silver-haired kid about old enough to still be play-pretending to be a ninja couldn't possibly be high on the thread list of any Kage, and he'd have trusted in the Armor to protect him in any case.

(YES; YOU HEARD ME; KID KAKASHI IS [IN POSSESION OF THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE] OVER ANY KAGE, EXCEPT MINATO!!!!!)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Do people seriously think Sasuke has better raiton than Kakashi...?
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    Sasuke's Lightning affinity has already proven much more effective than Kakashi's only two variants of his Raikiri.... In both Defense and Offense. Sasuke's Raiton > Kakashi's Raiton.

But in terms of raw power, I'd give it to the 3rd Raikage.. Pure technique would favor Sasuke.

3rd Raikage for the win.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Kirin is very useless in most battles. There is a reason it was used only once and the reason is, it's impractical as hell with the need to heat up the atmosphere. It was only useful against Itachi because Amaterasu was enough for preparations, otherwise he would have to use normal katons which could take ages.
    Excuse my double posting... But Great Dragon Flame Jutsu is powerful enough in Sasuke's arsenal to heat the atmosphere. Plus Amaterasu, if needed.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Excuse my double posting... But Great Dragon Flame Jutsu is powerful enough in Sasuke's arsenal to heat the atmosphere. Plus Amaterasu, if needed.
    Enough Amaterasu to heat the atmosphere sufficiently would tire even EMS Sasuke a fair amount, and it takes TIME (which seems to never be mentioned) for the clouds to gather and lightning to erupt.

Even if you DID allow Sasuke a fully prepared Kirin (or a handy thunderstorm) he STILL couldn't hit the Raikage (either of them).

You can't hit what you can't see, and Sasuke can't register the Raikages at full speed.

And even if the Raikage (pick one) STOOD STILL at the moment of casting, he COULD DODGE IT.

Only the actual discharge of electrical energy is lightning fast (trust me, I've read up on this, researching the Kirin, see my previous posts. I might actually be the most well-informed person on that technique in the entire BASE.) and there are far slower preliminary stages involved in a lightning strike, like the "feeler stage", which would give someone as fast as the Raikage (you must CHOOOOSE) could use to dodge it.

Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVXy-ZqqZ-g

Notice that the actual strike happens in a single frame, even for a high-speed camera, but the feelers are comparatively sluggish.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Procrastination Will Kill This
    Generation

Kirin anyone?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasukes raiton is clearly on a much higher level then kakashis.. sasuke has KIRIN ppl the best lightning jutsu we have ever seen only the sussano can defend against it. the 3rd raikage has a fancier chidori called hell stab but sasuke has chidori chidori sharp spear chidori senbon chidori nagashi he can run raiton through his weapons he has made lightning a very powerful asset 2 him

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny scars View Post
    what makes darui's raiton better than A?
    its black and he actually can shoot it...third raikage should have taught that to A instead of his darui..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Enough Amaterasu to heat the atmosphere sufficiently would tire even EMS Sasuke a fair amount, and it takes TIME (which seems to never be mentioned) for the clouds to gather and lightning to erupt.

Even if you DID allow Sasuke a fully prepared Kirin (or a handy thunderstorm) he STILL couldn't hit the Raikage (either of them).

You can't hit what you can't see, and Sasuke can't register the Raikages at full speed.

And even if the Raikage (pick one) STOOD STILL at the moment of casting, he COULD DODGE IT.

Only the actual discharge of electrical energy is lightning fast (trust me, I've read up on this, researching the Kirin, see my previous posts. I might actually be the most well-informed person on that technique in the entire BASE.) and there are far slower preliminary stages involved in a lightning strike, like the "feeler stage", which would give someone as fast as the Raikage (you must CHOOOOSE) could use to dodge it.

Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVXy-ZqqZ-g

Notice that the actual strike happens in a single frame, even for a high-speed camera, but the feelers are comparatively sluggish.
    You obviously didn't read when I said 3rd Raikage for the win....... And I'm going about this in its uses and Sasuke's much more versatile with his Raiton in defense. 3rd's was completely offensive, with his rock hard body [pause] attributing to his defense. All around statistics in balance would favor Sasuke, as 3rd Raikage's Raiton breaks the scale in offense.. Which'd kill Sasuke indefinitely.

But in the end, I'm going about this in technicalities... Their proficiency in creating techniques and uses Sasuke has the most balanced arsenal.

4th Raikage's Defensive.
    3rd Raikage's Offensive.
    Sasuke's Balanced.
    Darui, well not too much shown for him. Ooooo.. Black Lightninggggg, Scaryyyyyyyyy.
    Kakashi, only 2 Offensive techniques...

Last edited by Koha; 11-18-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    sasukes raiton is clearly on a much higher level then kakashis.. sasuke has KIRIN ppl the best lightning jutsu we have ever seen only the sussano can defend against it. the 3rd raikage has a fancier chidori called hell stab but sasuke has chidori chidori sharp spear chidori senbon chidori nagashi he can run raiton through his weapons he has made lightning a very powerful asset 2 him
    Kirin is a situational jutsu of great strength yet equally great drawbacks. It IS stronger than any of Kakashi's Raiton, true (except maybe the Raiden, as slicing through V2 Jinks like butter seems like it could give even Kirin trouble, and Raiden is easier, cheaper and MUCH more versatile) (we'll table any discussions about Raikiri slicing through Kirin for now) yet the Third Raikage deals with Kirin easily. Interestingly, it seems like Kakashi might be able to take the Third (refer to my previous post about Raikiri and the Raikages armor) in a Raiton battle, so you have something like Rock-Paper-Scissors.

The order is like this:

Sasuke>Third>Kakashi>Sasuke

Yet the argument can be made that Kakashi wins overall. For one, he invented most if not all of his demonstrated Raito techs (Sasuke's are all variations of Chidori) and that might not be the case for the Raikage. Anyway, Kakashi seems to beat the Raikage, so he would be on top.

EDIT: Sorry, Koha, I only read the last comment and your avatar and sig certainly imply a LITTLE favoritisation os Sasuke.

Last edited by Piratefish; 11-18-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    You obviously didn't read when I said 3rd Raikage for the win....... And I'm going about this in its uses and Sasuke's much more versatile with his Raiton in defense. 3rd's was completely offensive, with his rock hard body [pause] attributing to his defense. All around statistics in balance would favor Sasuke, as 3rd Raikage's Raiton breaks the scale in offense.. Which'd kill Sasuke indefinitely.

But in the end, I'm going about this in technicalities... Their proficiency in creating techniques and uses Sasuke has the most balanced arsenal.

4th Raikage's Defensive.
    3rd Raikage's Offensive.
    Sasuke's Balanced.
    Darui, well not too much shown for him. Ooooo.. Black Lightninggggg, Scaryyyyyyyyy.
    Kakashi, only 2 Offensive techniques...
    wrong the 3rd hokage also had a defensice lighning armor, he also has black lightning, so he's the most balanced sasuke is second tho

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Darui beats Sasuke in an only Lightning fight.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

gonna have go with the boss, third raikage!

Last edited by End of Days; 11-18-2012 at 05:52 AM.

Sage of Six Paths
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

3rd raikage for sure

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Raikages have the edge because their raiton armour would act like a farady cage against other lightning techniques so Sasuke's kirin is pointless in that debate.
    Kirin is just natural lightning that Sasuke directs using chidori and Kakashi's raikiri can cut lightning so... the argument that kirin is to fast for Kakashi to counter is also invalid as he has clearly cut lightning before so he is obviously fast enough to do so again.

And finally, black lightning is obviously better then ordinary lightning so Darui is better then sasuke.
    So it would go:
    1. 3rd Raikage
    2. Other Raikages
    3. Kakashi
    4. Sasuke

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

Sasuke imo is the best lightning release user, he uses Raiton really well, and made the strongest Raiton jutsu, Kirin. But him being the strongest is unclear.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gotta go with sasuke, he did tame the lightening after all.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Darui beats everyone on the list (Apart from Raikages) in an only Raiton battle. (Sasuke, Kakashi, Ringo, Killer B)

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Darui beats everyone on the list (Apart from Raikages) in an only Raiton battle. (Sasuke, Kakashi, Ringo, Killer B)

This is what happened when Darui used Raiton against Sasuke....nothing

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland

Title says best not the strongest...
    And when it comes to best usage, no one beats Kakashi-sama....

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Title says best not the strongest...
    And when it comes to best usage, no one beats Kakashi-sama....
    correct...+ rep...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Kakashi shouldnt even be in the running along with others. Whilst good its between the 3rd raikage and sasuke.

I judge this based on offence and defence along with raiton feats though the latter isnt much proof because certain characters get more screen time than other's.

When it comes to defence A's raiton along with sasuke's is the best. A's Raiton no Yoroi is arguable the best raiton defence because apart from giving him a form of defence, his evasive power's due to his reflexes in v2 allows him to evade extremely fast attacks. Whilst the 3rd raikage's is durable, its cannon that his durability is from his body rather than his raiton though that aswell will give him a defence boost. Sasuke has developed a similar ability though his is different. Ive noticed that the raikage's Raiton no Yoroi doesnt shock the opponent something that surprises me. Anyway sasuke's defence in Chidori Nagashi though doesnt grant him a speed boost like the Raiton no Yoroi, is one most likely right behind the Raiton no Yoroi when it comes to raiton defences.

When it comes to attack though we haven't seen the 3rd produce the famous Kuroi Kaminari, since its a different form of raiton its bound to be stronger than the ordinary raiton. His famous Jigokuzuki was said to be the strongest sphere. However sasuke's holds the offensive capability in kirin. There is no ration technique stronger than kirin. When its been described as on a totally different level to what human's can create this statement alone puts it above anything the other raiton user's have in their arsenal. Its actually lightning, so its cannon that sasuke holds the strongest raiton technique.

When sasuke holds one of the best raiton defence and the strongest raiton offence he takes the cake.
    3rd raikage takes 2nd place. Though his raiton defence isnt as great as his son's his lightning offensive abilities is greater than his sons.
    A takes third place. He has the best raiton defence. His offensive abilities when he combines raiton and taijutsu (nintaijutsu) makes him a worthy third.

1. Sasuke
    2. 3rd raikage
    3. A

Nobody else has the offensive and defensive capabilities as these 3
    I'll quote myself. Whilst i agree this is a battle between the 3rd raikage and sasuke and rightly so sasuke holds the upper hand in raiton defence than the 3rd who's true defence is his body. When it comes to offence again its close, however kirin which is on a different scale to what humans can create alone gives sasuke the edge over the 3rd's offensive capabilities. Id say the 3rd has more stronger raiton abilities, however sasuke holds the strongest raiton attack.

Also apart from sasuke having the second best raiton defence with A's v2 in front of him and wielding the strongest attack, he has CREATED many crafty raiton based attacks from the original chidori

This battle is between sasuke and 3rd raikage. No one else

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-18-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    やれやれだぜ。

3rd raikage
    sasuke
    4th raikage
    darui
    kakashi

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Darui beats Sasuke in an only Lightning fight.
    GTFO fanboy
    sasuke is stronger and better in every lightning fight vs darui..darui can not even come close to sasuke in a lightning fight
    sorry

Page 6 of 15 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»