View Poll Results: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

    49 17.95%
  • Sasuke

    94 34.43%
  • 2nd Raikage

    12 4.40%
  • 3rd Raikage

    125 45.79%
  • 4th Raikage

    30 10.99%
  • Ameyuri Ringo

    18 6.59%
  • Darui

    36 13.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 19 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 370
  1. #121
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Naruto's universe is different from ours, and it's possible Sasuke gathered several lightning bolts or enhanced it in some way.

    An UNFOCUSED lightning bolt has roughly equivalent energy to a 120 kilograms of TNT, so it would definitely cause significant damage to the SURFACE of a mountain.

    Thanks
    Okay i agree with you on this one and your welcome
     
         

  2. #122
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    yeah he prob. did use tbb many times on him but that doesnt mean 3rd raikage didnt dodge them. Do you seriously think he could actually survive multiple tbb's?

    .
    not at that range , as it is shown the battle was at point blank range

    and dodging at that range , with Raikage being a close-range fighter , isnt Plausible


    Kirin wont work on Raikage

    Rasen Shuriken did not and Wind > Lightning

    and you supposed that Lighning will Kill lighning ?


    Foolish
     
         

  3. #123
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    wo wo wo sasuke kirin?? Itachi did dodge it easily.with that kirin takes all da chakra and create opening for the opponent to attack.
    I wud like to go for sandaime raikage.his lightning techniques are awesome.
    :D. Respectable opinion, vote for it too.
     
         

  4. #124
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    actually it did




    base it off the manga

    not the , Lord Sasuke>all world
    your link seems to not be working for me but i just read ch.555 and when Naruto is talking to Hachibi, Hachibi says that he and the third had their jutsu in hand but they never used it.

    and im not a "lord sasuke fanboy" im a Sasuke fan but not fanboy and I hate the people who call him "lord" just as much as you do.
    Also you shouldnt call me a sasuke fanboy when your logic is "king Naruto is > than the whole nv combined.
     
         

  5. #125
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    your link seems to not be working for me but i just read ch.555 and when Naruto is talking to Hachibi, Hachibi says that he and the third had their jutsu in hand but they never used it.

    and im not a "lord sasuke fanboy" im a Sasuke fan but not fanboy and I hate the people who call him "lord" just as much as you do.
    Also you shouldnt call me a sasuke fanboy when your logic is "king Naruto is > than the whole nv combined.
    My link works perfectly ,

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/555/9



    here it is . read it carefully


    The hachibi says , Was it my Bijuu dama ?

    which means he did use the Bijuu dama
     
         

  6. #126
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    My link works perfectly ,

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/555/9



    here it is . read it carefully


    The hachibi says , Was it my Bijuu dama ?

    which means he did use the Bijuu dama
    Actually your wrong because it was actually proven that 3rd raikage took himself down. Also hachibi didnt really remember how the fight ended thats why he said "wait.... was it?"
     
         

  7. #127
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Actually your wrong because it was actually proven that 3rd raikage took himself down. Also hachibi didnt really remember how the fight ended thats why he said "wait.... was it?"
    No, you're wrong.

    If Hachibi's asking himself if it was his Tailed Beast Bomb that took down the Sandaime Raikage, even if it was not the Tailed Beast Bomb, this implies that he did use the Tailed Beast Bomb against the Sandaime Raikage (and that it failed to hurt him, at that)
     
         

  8. #128
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,140
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    So, people, does Raikiri beat the Raikages armor?

    I believe it does, as Chidori is an inferior version of the Raikiri yet it managed to penetrate the armor, to a degree. Raikiri is stated to be a "more concentrated version" on the Wiki. It's name even hints at it, and the kicker:

    Kakashi created the technique when Kumo and Konoha were at war. Could he have (at least subconsciously) been considering its effect on the Raikages legendary technique?

    It might even have worked, as a tiny silver-haired kid about old enough to still be play-pretending to be a ninja couldn't possibly be high on the thread list of any Kage, and he'd have trusted in the Armor to protect him in any case.

    (YES; YOU HEARD ME; KID KAKASHI IS [IN POSSESION OF THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE] OVER ANY KAGE, EXCEPT MINATO!!!!!)
     
         

  9. #129
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,666
    Location
    Jersey
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Do people seriously think Sasuke has better raiton than Kakashi...?
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    Sasuke's Lightning affinity has already proven much more effective than Kakashi's only two variants of his Raikiri.... In both Defense and Offense. Sasuke's Raiton > Kakashi's Raiton.

    But in terms of raw power, I'd give it to the 3rd Raikage.. Pure technique would favor Sasuke.

    3rd Raikage for the win.
     
         

  10. #130
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,666
    Location
    Jersey
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Kirin is very useless in most battles. There is a reason it was used only once and the reason is, it's impractical as hell with the need to heat up the atmosphere. It was only useful against Itachi because Amaterasu was enough for preparations, otherwise he would have to use normal katons which could take ages.
    Excuse my double posting... But Great Dragon Flame Jutsu is powerful enough in Sasuke's arsenal to heat the atmosphere. Plus Amaterasu, if needed.
     
         

  11. #131
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,140
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Excuse my double posting... But Great Dragon Flame Jutsu is powerful enough in Sasuke's arsenal to heat the atmosphere. Plus Amaterasu, if needed.
    Enough Amaterasu to heat the atmosphere sufficiently would tire even EMS Sasuke a fair amount, and it takes TIME (which seems to never be mentioned) for the clouds to gather and lightning to erupt.

    Even if you DID allow Sasuke a fully prepared Kirin (or a handy thunderstorm) he STILL couldn't hit the Raikage (either of them).

    You can't hit what you can't see, and Sasuke can't register the Raikages at full speed.

    And even if the Raikage (pick one) STOOD STILL at the moment of casting, he COULD DODGE IT.

    Only the actual discharge of electrical energy is lightning fast (trust me, I've read up on this, researching the Kirin, see my previous posts. I might actually be the most well-informed person on that technique in the entire BASE.) and there are far slower preliminary stages involved in a lightning strike, like the "feeler stage", which would give someone as fast as the Raikage (you must CHOOOOSE) could use to dodge it.

    Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVXy-ZqqZ-g

    Notice that the actual strike happens in a single frame, even for a high-speed camera, but the feelers are comparatively sluggish.
     
         

  12. #132
    Jinchūrik nickalfred31's Avatar
    Status
    nickalfred31 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    983
    Procrastination Will Kill This
    Generation
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Kirin anyone?
     
         

  13. #133
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    977
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    sasukes raiton is clearly on a much higher level then kakashis.. sasuke has KIRIN ppl the best lightning jutsu we have ever seen only the sussano can defend against it. the 3rd raikage has a fancier chidori called hell stab but sasuke has chidori chidori sharp spear chidori senbon chidori nagashi he can run raiton through his weapons he has made lightning a very powerful asset 2 him
     
         

  14. #134
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny scars View Post
    what makes darui's raiton better than A?
    its black and he actually can shoot it...third raikage should have taught that to A instead of his darui..
     
         

  15. #135
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,666
    Location
    Jersey
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Enough Amaterasu to heat the atmosphere sufficiently would tire even EMS Sasuke a fair amount, and it takes TIME (which seems to never be mentioned) for the clouds to gather and lightning to erupt.

    Even if you DID allow Sasuke a fully prepared Kirin (or a handy thunderstorm) he STILL couldn't hit the Raikage (either of them).

    You can't hit what you can't see, and Sasuke can't register the Raikages at full speed.

    And even if the Raikage (pick one) STOOD STILL at the moment of casting, he COULD DODGE IT.

    Only the actual discharge of electrical energy is lightning fast (trust me, I've read up on this, researching the Kirin, see my previous posts. I might actually be the most well-informed person on that technique in the entire BASE.) and there are far slower preliminary stages involved in a lightning strike, like the "feeler stage", which would give someone as fast as the Raikage (you must CHOOOOSE) could use to dodge it.

    Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVXy-ZqqZ-g

    Notice that the actual strike happens in a single frame, even for a high-speed camera, but the feelers are comparatively sluggish.
    You obviously didn't read when I said 3rd Raikage for the win....... And I'm going about this in its uses and Sasuke's much more versatile with his Raiton in defense. 3rd's was completely offensive, with his rock hard body [pause] attributing to his defense. All around statistics in balance would favor Sasuke, as 3rd Raikage's Raiton breaks the scale in offense.. Which'd kill Sasuke indefinitely.

    But in the end, I'm going about this in technicalities... Their proficiency in creating techniques and uses Sasuke has the most balanced arsenal.

    4th Raikage's Defensive.
    3rd Raikage's Offensive.
    Sasuke's Balanced.
    Darui, well not too much shown for him. Ooooo.. Black Lightninggggg, Scaryyyyyyyyy.
    Kakashi, only 2 Offensive techniques...
     
         
    Last edited by Koha; 11-18-2012 at 06:03 AM.

  16. #136
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,140
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    sasukes raiton is clearly on a much higher level then kakashis.. sasuke has KIRIN ppl the best lightning jutsu we have ever seen only the sussano can defend against it. the 3rd raikage has a fancier chidori called hell stab but sasuke has chidori chidori sharp spear chidori senbon chidori nagashi he can run raiton through his weapons he has made lightning a very powerful asset 2 him
    Kirin is a situational jutsu of great strength yet equally great drawbacks. It IS stronger than any of Kakashi's Raiton, true (except maybe the Raiden, as slicing through V2 Jinks like butter seems like it could give even Kirin trouble, and Raiden is easier, cheaper and MUCH more versatile) (we'll table any discussions about Raikiri slicing through Kirin for now) yet the Third Raikage deals with Kirin easily. Interestingly, it seems like Kakashi might be able to take the Third (refer to my previous post about Raikiri and the Raikages armor) in a Raiton battle, so you have something like Rock-Paper-Scissors.

    The order is like this:

    Sasuke>Third>Kakashi>Sasuke

    Yet the argument can be made that Kakashi wins overall. For one, he invented most if not all of his demonstrated Raito techs (Sasuke's are all variations of Chidori) and that might not be the case for the Raikage. Anyway, Kakashi seems to beat the Raikage, so he would be on top.

    EDIT: Sorry, Koha, I only read the last comment and your avatar and sig certainly imply a LITTLE favoritisation os Sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by Piratefish; 11-18-2012 at 06:34 AM.

  17. #137
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    You obviously didn't read when I said 3rd Raikage for the win....... And I'm going about this in its uses and Sasuke's much more versatile with his Raiton in defense. 3rd's was completely offensive, with his rock hard body [pause] attributing to his defense. All around statistics in balance would favor Sasuke, as 3rd Raikage's Raiton breaks the scale in offense.. Which'd kill Sasuke indefinitely.

    But in the end, I'm going about this in technicalities... Their proficiency in creating techniques and uses Sasuke has the most balanced arsenal.

    4th Raikage's Defensive.
    3rd Raikage's Offensive.
    Sasuke's Balanced.
    Darui, well not too much shown for him. Ooooo.. Black Lightninggggg, Scaryyyyyyyyy.
    Kakashi, only 2 Offensive techniques...
    wrong the 3rd hokage also had a defensice lighning armor, he also has black lightning, so he's the most balanced sasuke is second tho
     
         

  18. #138
    Senior Member Rayder's Avatar
    Status
    Rayder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,401
    Location
    Dragonstone
    yu wan shum
     



    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Darui beats Sasuke in an only Lightning fight.
     
         

  19. #139
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,586
    ~
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    gonna have go with the boss, third raikage!
     
         
    Last edited by End of Days; 11-18-2012 at 06:52 AM.

  20. #140
    Sage of Six Paths
    Status
    CarnageIsBack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    3rd raikage for sure
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •