View Poll Results: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

    49 17.95%
  • Sasuke

    94 34.43%
  • 2nd Raikage

    12 4.40%
  • 3rd Raikage

    125 45.79%
  • 4th Raikage

    30 10.99%
  • Ameyuri Ringo

    18 6.59%
  • Darui

    36 13.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 19 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
Results 161 to 180 of 370
  1. #161
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    thats why i said maybe and if the conditions are right he will be able to use it. Also if kirin does hit him i just cant see him living through that.
    Why does it matter if he's able to use it or not if based on manga statements it would not be able to harm the Sandaime Raikage? And it's not a "maybe", it's extremely unlikely.
     
         

  2. #162
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,490
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Kakashi because
    - Raikiri(much powerful version than Chidori)

    - Lightning chain(cuting through V2 shrouds with ease, something that not even Kusanagi from Orochimaru could, said to be able to cut even diamond though)

    - Lightning wolf(covers a great range)

    - Raiton Kage Bunshin(good for subtitutions, mid-long range attacks)

    Besides that, we've seen he can run lightning into kunais(piercing thru boulders with ease) or Kubikiribôcho

    Also running Raikiri in his 2hands is easy task for him. He completely mastered the lightning element. That's why i vote him, but going by hype, 3rd Raikage should be better, but since i haven't seen him use black lightning i can't vote for him

    I must say that i don't count kirin in my judgement since for me this lightning jutsu doesn't prove anything in Sasuke's mastery of the lightning element
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 11-18-2012 at 01:12 PM.

  3. #163
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Why does it matter if he's able to use it or not if based on manga statements it would not be able to harm the Sandaime Raikage? And it's not a "maybe", it's extremely unlikely.
    This is kirin were tallking about, the technique that destroyed susanno and then still harmed itachi, the teqnique that destroyed a whole mountain. I know 3rd raikage is extremely powerful but not that that powerful.
     
         

  4. #164
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    No, you're wrong.

    If Hachibi's asking himself if it was his Tailed Beast Bomb that took down the Sandaime Raikage, even if it was not the Tailed Beast Bomb, this implies that he did use the Tailed Beast Bomb against the Sandaime Raikage (and that it failed to hurt him, at that)
    ^ This , i dont have to explain myself
     
         

  5. #165
    ブロリー伝説の超 Uchiha Hinrik's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hinrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    287
    Location
    Space
    Yolo Swag
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    And how will Sasuke beat the Third Raikage? If he were a better user of raiton, he would be able to beat the Third Raikage in a raiton-only fight, correct? :sy:



    No, I was not asking for jutsu. By user I'm saying who can use it the most effectively in a fight.

    Because of hype? Not when he could fight equally with the Hachibi (8-tails) and he only died due to chakra exhaustion after fighting 10,000 shinobi/kunoichi for three days and three nights.

    To the people who put Sasuke over the 3rd Raikage, once again, how could Sasuke beat the 3rd Raikage in a raiton-only fight?
    Last time i checked sasuke took 1000 enemy ninjas out without even trying.
     
         

  6. #166
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    This is kirin were tallking about, the technique that destroyed susanno and then still harmed itachi, the teqnique that destroyed a whole mountain. I know 3rd raikage is extremely powerful but not that that powerful.
    There were Tailed Beast Bombs around that time, and they easily destroy mountains. Your point?

    So if based manga statements even Tailed Beast Bombs would not be able to harm the Sandaime Raikage, do you really think Kirin would?

    And we're once more back on the point that this just wouldn't happen. Sasuke wouldn't even have the opportunity to use an attack that if he had prior knowledge, he knew would be useless against the Sandaime Raikage.
     
         

  7. #167
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Hinrik View Post
    Last time i checked sasuke took 1000 enemy ninjas out without even trying.
    1000 ? fodder with no ninjutsu ? and where was it 1000

    Give me the page . Or a Link / argument


    Raikage beat 10 000 with just his raiton
     
         

  8. #168
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Hinrik View Post
    Last time i checked sasuke took 1000 enemy ninjas out without even trying.
    *Sigh* Orochimaru's unknown no-name fodder ninja? Of course.
     
         

  9. #169
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,967
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    *Sigh* Orochimaru's unknown no-name fodder ninja? Of course.
    Why is it that when it comes to sasuke people have an issue. 3rd raikage slaughtered unknown fodders before he eventually got overwhelmed. Minato slaughtered unknown fodders. 2nd mizukage slaughtered unknown fodders... So what is the problem here
     
         

  10. #170
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    There were Tailed Beast Bombs around that time, and they easily destroy mountains. Your point?

    So if based manga statements even Tailed Beast Bombs would not be able to harm the Sandaime Raikage, do you really think Kirin would?

    And we're once more back on the point that this just wouldn't happen. Sasuke wouldn't even have the opportunity to use an attack that if he had prior knowledge, he knew would be useless against the Sandaime Raikage.
    the manga has not stated that he was hit by a tbb. Also kirin is a piercing attack which is much different and a piercing attack at that level should be able to pierce him, then the third would have to deal with the explosion afterwards.

    if Sasuke had no other choice he would use kirin as a last resort.
     
         

  11. #171
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Why is it that when it comes to sasuke people have an issue. 3rd raikage slaughtered unknown fodders before he eventually got overwhelmed. Minato slaughtered unknown fodders. 2nd mizukage slaughtered unknown fodders... So what is the problem here
    That they are fodder

    /argument
     
         

  12. #172
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    *Sigh* Orochimaru's unknown no-name fodder ninja? Of course.
    how do you know that the 10,000 shinobi werent fodder?
     
         

  13. #173
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,490
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Why is it that when it comes to sasuke people have an issue. 3rd raikage slaughtered unknown fodders before he eventually got overwhelmed. Minato slaughtered unknown fodders. 2nd mizukage slaughtered unknown fodders... So what is the problem here
    You mean the guys that even Asuma destroyed with ease?
     
         

  14. #174
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    No, he says "was it my Tailed Beast Bomb?" which means that he obviously used the Tailed Beast Bomb on him, and it made contact.

    Anyways, from what we have seen and from what has been said, the Sandaime Raikage is only vulnerable to powerful, long-range futon (wind release) jutsu. He was also able to dodge the Rasenshuriken twice.

    You're assuming that Sasuke will be in the sky ready to use Kirin. No, 999/1000 times Sasuke will not be able to use Kirin, even before we get to the part that based on manga statements it would not be able to harm the Sandaime Raikage.
    You are wrong. This technique even took out susanoo, however he got protected for his death.



    Look at his arm, clothes etc - everything is gone because of the power of Kirin.
     
         

  15. #175
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,749
    Location
    England
    スピード
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    wo wo wo sasuke kirin?? Itachi did dodge it easily.with that kirin takes all da chakra and create opening for the opponent to attack.
    I wud like to go for sandaime raikage.his lightning techniques are awesome.
    Dodge it?:sy:

    Itachi blocked it with his Susanoo...go reread the Manga.
     
         

  16. #176
    ... AizenSosuke's Avatar
    Status
    AizenSosuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    494
    Everything is going as
    planned.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Sasuke or 3rd raikage
     
         

  17. #177
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    You are wrong. This technique even took out susanoo, however he got protected for his death.



    Look at his arm, clothes etc - everything is gone because of the power of Kirin.
    ^This
     
         

  18. #178
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    609
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kakashi because
    - Raikiri(much powerful version than Chidori)

    - Lightning chain(cuting through V2 shrouds with ease, something that not even Kusanagi from Orochimaru could, said to be able to cut even diamond though)

    - Lightning wolf(covers a great range)

    - Raiton Kage Bunshin(good for subtitutions, mid-long range attacks)

    Besides that, we've seen he can run lightning into kunais(piercing thru boulders with ease) or Kubikiribôcho

    Also running Raikiri in his 2hands is easy task for him. He completely mastered the lightning element. That's why i vote him, but going by hype, 3rd Raikage should be better, but since i haven't seen him use black lightning i can't vote for him

    I must say that i don't count kirin in my judgement since for me this lightning jutsu doesn't prove anything in Sasuke's mastery of the lightning element
    raikiri is and chidori are the same thing you have 0 proof its stronger

    sasuke has chidori nagashi


    also putting raikiri on a knife is nothing sasuke did the same thing
    and also did it on zabuza sword aswell


    also sasuke chidori senbon
    also sasuke's kirin > any form of that wolf thing
     
         

  19. #179
    Member always thinking's Avatar
    Status
    always thinking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    Location
    in the shadows
    watching the chaos unfold
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    kakashi is a joke to be put up there, be serious
     
         

  20. #180
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,880
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was the best lightning release (raiton) user?

    Hmm, this is a hard question indeed.

    You have to remember that just because one has a strongest Lightning based attacked doesn't mean to say he's the best in a sense, Other's may not have the chakra to waste on Lighting Armour like the 3rd & 4th raikage, does that mean that aren't as sufficient at using it... I wouldn't think so.

    I believe that sasuke has shown great skill in term's of Lighting Style attack's, However kakashi was the one who invented the Chidori and has shown great feat's also, like the lighting clone and such.

    It's a hard one to say, Because the 3rd raikage has shown great manipulating on the lighting chakra like when he points it at his finger tips,



    however sasuke has shown to same thing of attack himself.



    It's hard to say.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •