Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    This is what led me to make my thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    That joke wasn't fun. Rinnegan> him all day. And Nagato even mastered it. He could perform whatever element he wants+ the six paths. Do you know how many summons he has? EMS Sasuke destroys him, and Itachi can toy him all day and totsuka blade is pretty much enough.
    The things wrong with that are the following:

    1. Hope this guy knows Sharingan and Rinnegan put pressure on the user. (The strong techs)

    2. In sheer power only thing close to 8 tails FULL power is Nagato's chibaku tensei

    3. Chakra wise Killer B is WAYYY superior.

    4. Genjutsu will not work on B (It will work, but it wouldn't really make any difference.

    5. Totsuka blade and the Yata miror will surely F up Itachi's eyes.

    6. Taijutsu , Killer B is superior

    7. Genjutsu, he has a counter

    8. Ninjutsu , Has the strongest Attack which can only be rivaled by Chibaku tensei and Perfect Susano'o

    Most people judge Nagato when he was a Edo.. instead of when he was alive and had the Rinnegan.. Idk why. But this is talking about the living.. not edos.

    Taking into account those things and the fact that Itachi gets screwed up with the MS , if he has it out for a long time. Also, Nagato cannot harm B at all with his noob elemental moves, If he uses his "Poweful" moves then it effects his body and slows him down. So speed won't be the problem for B. ;]. As for Sasuke... He still hasn't shown how hes even on par with the Jinchurikis. Soo..

    Notice, how Madara and Obito aren't part of this. Because they are haxed by a outer source basically. Nagato kind of unlocked it in a Natural way and etc. And hes had it his whole life. But yea.


    Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    ~Slendy~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Location
    Behind You ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    I don't know it depends.... if he is fighting Pain then yes B could win but if he was fighting Edo Madara or Healthy Nagato then no.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Did you not read the Manga part where Bee tries to attack Nagato from behind and ends up getting tied up with a gun to his face ? :s
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by SammieX5 View Post
    I don't know it depends.... if he is fighting Pain then yes B could win but if he was fighting Edo Madara or Healthy Nagato then no.
    I excluded Madara and Obito....

    Healthy Nagato is hasn't ever shown the level of a Jinchuriki.... As a pain he has. For some reason hes better with the paths.

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Did you not read the Manga part where Bee tries to attack Nagato from behind and ends up getting tied up with a gun to his face ? :s
    Why do you use the Edo fight?? I really don't get it.. Do you also forget the fact Kabuto was partially controlling Nagato..
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    This is what led me to make my thread:



    The things wrong with that are the following:

    1. Hope this guy knows Sharingan and Rinnegan put pressure on the user. (The strong techs)

    2. In sheer power only thing close to 8 tails FULL power is Nagato's chibaku tensei

    3. Chakra wise Killer B is WAYYY superior.

    4. Genjutsu will not work on B (It will work, but it wouldn't really make any difference.

    5. Totsuka blade and the Yata miror will surely F up Itachi's eyes.

    6. Taijutsu , Killer B is superior

    7. Genjutsu, he has a counter

    8. Ninjutsu , Has the strongest Attack which can only be rivaled by Chibaku tensei and Perfect Susano'o

    Most people judge Nagato when he was a Edo.. instead of when he was alive and had the Rinnegan.. Idk why. But this is talking about the living.. not edos.

    Taking into account those things and the fact that Itachi gets screwed up with the MS , if he has it out for a long time. Also, Nagato cannot harm B at all with his noob elemental moves, If he uses his "Poweful" moves then it effects his body and slows him down. So speed won't be the problem for B. ;]. As for Sasuke... He still hasn't shown how hes even on par with the Jinchurikis. Soo..

    Notice, how Madara and Obito aren't part of this. Because they are haxed by a outer source basically. Nagato kind of unlocked it in a Natural way and etc. And hes had it his whole life. But yea.


    Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan.
    3rd Raikage >= Killer Bee?
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    3rd Raikage >= Killer Bee?
    Nah. I would say 3rd Raikage =< Killer B. Due to Killer B being more OP. 3rd Raikage fought the Hachibi.. which is different from a Jinchuriki.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-18-2012 at 03:18 AM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Why do you use the Edo fight?? I really don't get it.. Do you also forget the fact Kabuto was partially controlling Nagato..
    At that time, being an Edo changed nothing for Nagato. He was in the exact state that he was in when he died, legs f***ed up and everything. Itachi even had to carry him when they were travelling.
    You say that Bee has way higher chakra levels when Nagato was able to take on almost all of Konoha's shinobi, including their Hokage, fight Naruto and the Kyuubi, and almost win, and then revive the whole village afterwards. Chakra reserves are the last thing Nagato needs to worry about.
    You say that Bee can break out of Chibaku, when all Nagato has to do is to make one large enough to contain him, Nagato even stated so himself.
    Taijutsu will be useless because of Deva, Human, and Asura Path
    Nagato's Animal summons alone will be a huge problem.
    Shinra Tensei can take care of TBB. A normal small-range one was able to easily dispel a Rasenshuriken, one of the most powerful techs in the Narutoverse
    Bee is powerful, but he can't take Nagato

    As for Sasuke and Itachi, Bee has no counter for Amaterasu either.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    This is what led me to make my thread:



    The things wrong with that are the following:

    1. Hope this guy knows Sharingan and Rinnegan put pressure on the user. (The strong techs)

    2. In sheer power only thing close to 8 tails FULL power is Nagato's chibaku tensei

    3. Chakra wise Killer B is WAYYY superior.

    4. Genjutsu will not work on B (It will work, but it wouldn't really make any difference.

    5. Totsuka blade and the Yata miror will surely F up Itachi's eyes.

    6. Taijutsu , Killer B is superior

    7. Genjutsu, he has a counter

    8. Ninjutsu , Has the strongest Attack which can only be rivaled by Chibaku tensei and Perfect Susano'o

    Most people judge Nagato when he was a Edo.. instead of when he was alive and had the Rinnegan.. Idk why. But this is talking about the living.. not edos.

    Taking into account those things and the fact that Itachi gets screwed up with the MS , if he has it out for a long time. Also, Nagato cannot harm B at all with his noob elemental moves, If he uses his "Poweful" moves then it effects his body and slows him down. So speed won't be the problem for B. ;]. As for Sasuke... He still hasn't shown how hes even on par with the Jinchurikis. Soo..

    Notice, how Madara and Obito aren't part of this. Because they are haxed by a outer source basically. Nagato kind of unlocked it in a Natural way and etc. And hes had it his whole life. But yea.


    Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan.
    do u know why people judge nagato as an edo? because he was not at full power when he was alive, he could not even move by himself that why he was using the six paths of pain. even as an edo he still could not really use his legs.

    and im sorry but a full powered nagato owns killer bee. nagato owned killer bee and naruto at the same time til itachi caught him him off guard. KISAME owned killer bee so how in the hell does killer bee > nagato?

    the only person prob stronger than nagato is madara
     
         

  9. #9
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Location
    portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    At that time, being an Edo changed nothing for Nagato. He was in the exact state that he was in when he died, legs f***ed up and everything. Itachi even had to carry him when they were travelling.
    You say that Bee has way higher chakra levels when Nagato was able to take on almost all of Konoha's shinobi, including their Hokage, fight Naruto and the Kyuubi, and almost win, and then revive the whole village afterwards. Chakra reserves are the last thing Nagato needs to worry about.
    You say that Bee can break out of Chibaku, when all Nagato has to do is to make one large enough to contain him, Nagato even stated so himself.
    Taijutsu will be useless because of Deva, Human, and Asura Path
    Nagato's Animal summons alone will be a huge problem.
    Shinra Tensei can take care of TBB. A normal small-range one was able to easily dispel a Rasenshuriken, one of the most powerful techs in the Narutoverse
    Bee is powerful, but he can't take Nagato

    As for Sasuke and Itachi, Bee has no counter for Amaterasu either.
    i was thinking the exact same thing, asura path with the missiles if Bee goes into 8 tails he make shimself a huge target, every chakra based attack will be absorbed or dispelled, taijutsu can also be countered with asura and human to suck the soul and besides with the help of the summons especially the 3 headed dog will tire bee or even damage him and on top of all that if nagato sees that bee is in a tight spot and tired he can make a hugr CT to capture and Bee or crush him.
     
         

  10. #10
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    This is what led me to make my thread:



    The things wrong with that are the following:

    1. Hope this guy knows Sharingan and Rinnegan put pressure on the user. (The strong techs)

    2. In sheer power only thing close to 8 tails FULL power is Nagato's chibaku tensei

    3. Chakra wise Killer B is WAYYY superior.

    4. Genjutsu will not work on B (It will work, but it wouldn't really make any difference.

    5. Totsuka blade and the Yata miror will surely F up Itachi's eyes.

    6. Taijutsu , Killer B is superior

    7. Genjutsu, he has a counter

    8. Ninjutsu , Has the strongest Attack which can only be rivaled by Chibaku tensei and Perfect Susano'o

    Most people judge Nagato when he was a Edo.. instead of when he was alive and had the Rinnegan.. Idk why. But this is talking about the living.. not edos.

    Taking into account those things and the fact that Itachi gets screwed up with the MS , if he has it out for a long time. Also, Nagato cannot harm B at all with his noob elemental moves, If he uses his "Poweful" moves then it effects his body and slows him down. So speed won't be the problem for B. ;]. As for Sasuke... He still hasn't shown how hes even on par with the Jinchurikis. Soo..

    Notice, how Madara and Obito aren't part of this. Because they are haxed by a outer source basically. Nagato kind of unlocked it in a Natural way and etc. And hes had it his whole life. But yea.


    Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan.
    first off itachi would think of a plan that would **** killer bee all up let's just get that out the way..shisui well we all ready kno he's to much...sasuke would destroy if he tries full tail beast transformation he will be amateratsued in no time so killer bee loses their as well..on the genjutsu part itachi's happens way to fast just to let you kno.

    Now rennigan a healthy nagato is better as stated by naruto his attacks are faster an stronger killer bee really has no chance against nagato al tbb will be absorbed he can also throw meteors around his gravity pull will most likely push the 8tails away his summons will also be tough to Handle...chibaku tensi is the game winner.

    Killer bee has no chance
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-18-2012 at 03:31 AM.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    do u know why people judge nagato as an edo? because he was not at full power when he was alive, he could not even move by himself that why he was using the six paths of pain. even as an edo he still could not really use his legs.

    and im sorry but a full powered nagato owns killer bee. nagato owned killer bee and naruto at the same time til itachi caught him him off guard. KISAME owned killer bee so how in the hell does killer bee > nagato?

    the only person prob stronger than nagato is madara
    Full power is when your alive.... not when your dead and you have unlimited chakra.... Anyone can be strong that way. He couldn't move himself because he couldn't defend himself with the Rinnegan properly against Hanzo's troop and had to use the Gedo Mazo instead....Nagato lacks mobility.. hes not good in Taijutsu.. even when he was alive. Sorry but do you know how much of a strain chibaku tensei puts on Nagato?? Especially if he used it during a fight?? yea.. well Edo makes that strain go away. I never said anything about his techs..

    But I'm sorry full powered Nagato when he was alive had to use the Gedo Mazo and got Handicapped. I recall Killer B beating Kisame. ... Without Killer B having to go all out.


    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    At that time, being an Edo changed nothing for Nagato. He was in the exact state that he was in when he died, legs f***ed up and everything. Itachi even had to carry him when they were travelling.
    You say that Bee has way higher chakra levels when Nagato was able to take on almost all of Konoha's shinobi, including their Hokage, fight Naruto and the Kyuubi, and almost win, and then revive the whole village afterwards. Chakra reserves are the last thing Nagato needs to worry about.
    You say that Bee can break out of Chibaku, when all Nagato has to do is to make one large enough to contain him, Nagato even stated so himself.
    Taijutsu will be useless because of Deva, Human, and Asura Path
    Nagato's Animal summons alone will be a huge problem.
    Shinra Tensei can take care of TBB. A normal small-range one was able to easily dispel a Rasenshuriken, one of the most powerful techs in the Narutoverse
    Bee is powerful, but he can't take Nagato

    As for Sasuke and Itachi, Bee has no counter for Amaterasu either.
    Being a Edo changed nothing?? Joke?? Did you even go through the whole fight?? He got back to his "healthy" self.. even though that doesn't even matter since he was a Edo and had unlimited chakra.. and could've spamed any move over and over without straining himself..

    So basically what your saying to me is, Edo tensei made no difference to Nagato?? And the fact that Kabuto was watching over Nagato.... made no difference??

    See the problem with your scenario is that your saying Nagato can spam all the moves you mentioned and still be Fit to fight.. when that is literally impossible.... since he was handicapped in real life.. because of just 1 high tech move. so be real.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    first off itachi would think of a plan that would **** killer bee all up let's just get that out the way..shisui well we all ready kno he's to much...sasuke would destroy if he tries full tail beast transformation he will be amateratsued in no time so killer bee loses their as well..on the genjutsu part itachi's happens way to fast just to let you kno.

    Now rennigan a healthy nagato is better as stated by naruto his attacks are faster an stronger killer bee really has no chance against nagato al tbb will be absorbed he can also throw meteors around his gravity pull will most likely push the 8tails away his summons will also be tough to Handle...chibaku tensi is the game winner.

    Killer bee has no chance
    FIRST OFF, Itachi can think of a plan.. I suppose with that he can solo Edo Madara to huh?? lmaoo. Sorry but what can Shisui do?? And what did Sasuke's Amaterasu do the last time?? besides helping killer B escape . And after the fact that Team Taka got soloed.. You think Hachibi won't know that B got effected by a genjutsu?? uh no


    Healthy Nagato couldn't handle Hanzo's men and therefore used his strongest TEch and got Handicapped. And when as the Paths he tried to use his strongest Attacks he always came close to dieing..... Sad sad way to defend Nagato is by using his Edo...... And I suppose Nagato can spam all his attacks without getting tired?
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Being a Edo changed nothing?? Joke?? Did you even go through the whole fight?? He got back to his "healthy" self.. even though that doesn't even matter since he was a Edo and had unlimited chakra.. and could've spamed any move over and over without straining himself..

    So basically what your saying to me is, Edo tensei made no difference to Nagato?? And the fact that Kabuto was watching over Nagato.... made no difference??

    See the problem with your scenario is that your saying Nagato can spam all the moves you mentioned and still be Fit to fight.. when that is literally impossible.... since he was handicapped in real life.. because of just 1 high tech move. so be real.
    Are you seriously saying that Nagato wouldn't have had enough chakra to last through the fight vs Bee and Naruto ?
    When I said that the Edo thing didn't change a lot in that fight, I was referring to the two main traits of the technique, 1.endless chakra, and 2. regeneration abilities
    He used one Chibaku, and a few 6 path techs, he had more than enough chakra reserves to do that when he was alive.

    No matter how much strain the technique puts on Nagato afterwards, it's not gonna matter when Bee is stuck in a rock somewhere in the sky. He was handicapped sure, but he still had his eyes and his hands, and that alone is enough to grant him the power of beating almost anyone in the Narutoworld, without even having to get out of his metal chair....
     
         

  13. #13
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Full power is when your alive.... not when your dead and you have unlimited chakra.... Anyone can be strong that way. He couldn't move himself because he couldn't defend himself with the Rinnegan properly against Hanzo's troop and had to use the Gedo Mazo instead....Nagato lacks mobility.. hes not good in Taijutsu.. even when he was alive. Sorry but do you know how much of a strain chibaku tensei puts on Nagato?? Especially if he used it during a fight?? yea.. well Edo makes that strain go away. I never said anything about his techs..

    But I'm sorry full powered Nagato when he was alive had to use the Gedo Mazo and got Handicapped. I recall Killer B beating Kisame. ... Without Killer B having to go all out.




    Being a Edo changed nothing?? Joke?? Did you even go through the whole fight?? He got back to his "healthy" self.. even though that doesn't even matter since he was a Edo and had unlimited chakra.. and could've spamed any move over and over without straining himself..

    So basically what your saying to me is, Edo tensei made no difference to Nagato?? And the fact that Kabuto was watching over Nagato.... made no difference??

    See the problem with your scenario is that your saying Nagato can spam all the moves you mentioned and still be Fit to fight.. when that is literally impossible.... since he was handicapped in real life.. because of just 1 high tech move. so be real.



    FIRST OFF, Itachi can think of a plan.. I suppose with that he can solo Edo Madara to huh?? lmaoo. Sorry but what can Shisui do?? And what did Sasuke's Amaterasu do the last time?? besides helping killer B escape . And after the fact that Team Taka got soloed.. You think Hachibi won't know that B got effected by a genjutsu?? uh no


    Healthy Nagato couldn't handle Hanzo's men and therefore used his strongest TEch and got Handicapped. And when as the Paths he tried to use his strongest Attacks he always came close to dieing..... Sad sad way to defend Nagato is by using his Edo...... And I suppose Nagato can spam all his attacks without getting tired?
    madara is on a hole nother level than killer bee, anyway killer bee is retarted itachi will destroy him amateratsu hurts 8tails even said so..itachi susanoo would get the job down quick anyway he would seal 8tails in no time,this is DUM itachi is just way to smart for him...what can shisui do lol I kno this is a troll thread now we all kno shisui eyes is the most deadliest that's why he killed him self also Tobi wanted his eyes very bad..stop bringing up old times we all kno sasuke is three times as strong as he was back then an would rape killer bee..itachi genjutsu all ready had him beat 8tails barely saved his life in time, now what it he used tsukiyomi match would have been over..

    Healthy nagato could not handle hanzo lol he had no rennigan powers at that time but Gedo mazo that was not the same complete nagato that kabuto brought back huge power difference get ur facts straight...lol came close to dying cuz he was sick if he was healthy he would have did much more damage an plus while sick he fought for a very long time an took out a hole village..nagato himself is much better than the six paths, killer bee an naruto just lucky they had itachi around or that fight would have ended real quick.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-18-2012 at 06:28 AM.

  14. #14
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is online now
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,113
    Location
    うちは一族.
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: Killer B > Sharingan and Rinnegan

    That's why Bee got molested like a five year old girl by Sasuke's inexperience MS eye tech, right?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •