is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”

Re: Madara spoke... I'M SO BIG

Quote Originally Posted by KuramasBiju View Post
    U dont understad... his attitude is pissing me of... he thinks that he is the best ever.... but its thanks to someone else... that power is just borrowed .. its not his own achievment to talk so big of himself
    I think a lot of people find Naruto's attitude annoying also.

Thanks Kurama for the power!

Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 11-17-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    Dude, a lot of people are modified to be stronger. Madara just happens to have the best modifications and a lot of talent, which is why he is number 1. Don't hate.

Are you mad because you realize Naruto is about to get destroyed without his butt buddy, Sasuke?:confused:
    @bold - what does Sasuke have to do in this Argument ? - current Naruto Stomps Sasuke

OT

Madara's Arrogance of course will be his downfall. All the arrogant Ninjas get Destroyed by Plot - Kakuzu , Kabuto , Hidan , Deidara , Hanzo , Danzo ......

The list can go on ....

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    suffer.”

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    @bold - what does Sasuke have to do in this Argument ? - current Naruto Stomps Sasuke

OT

Madara's Arrogance of course will be his downfall. All the arrogant Ninjas get Destroyed by Plot - Kakuzu , Kabuto , Hidan , Deidara , Hanzo , Danzo ......

The list can go on ....
    I didn't see the plot destroy Sasuke!:P

And my first post had nothing to do with Naruto VS. Sasuke

Your Opinion<Kishi's

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

I didn't see the plot destroy Sasuke!:P

And my first post had nothing to do with Naruto VS. Sasuke

Your Opinion<Kishi's
    I was not talking about Sasuke in the second part

if you dont know , OT - means On Topic

Thus from that point on Im not talking to you , im talking to the OP - Original Poster

but i understand , being a Sasuke fan and all. Concentrating on the topic is hard

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    suffer.”

I was not talking about Sasuke in the second part

if you dont know , OT - means On Topic

Thus from that point on Im not talking to you , im talking to the OP - Original Poster

but i understand , being a Sasuke fan and all. Concentrating on the topic is hard
    You're a little slow aren't you? Are you trying to imitate Naruto? I was replying to your entire quote. I wouldn't have quoted it all if I wasn't...

You said "all" arrogant ninjas get destroyed by plot. I believe I have personally witnessed you call Sasuke arrogant before, no? Therefore, I had to correct your error.

Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 11-17-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aha... his rinegan and wood release is not a power achieved thanks to that Senju DNA
    Wait did I miss something? You need both Uchiha power and Senju DNA to awaken the Rinnegan, right? And you need to have Hashirama's Cells to use Wood Release, right?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

madara didn't steal any one's power, kabuto summoned him that way (special edo tensei).
    madara is one of the very few good things in this war (a one bad ass villain) he is awesome.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OT

The list can go on ....
    You can't really say that the current Naruto is any stronger than the current Sasuke ,as we haven't even seen Sasuke EMS at 20% power. Also if Sasuke is anywhere near as strong as Madara was with teh EMS then Sasuke is the 2nd strongest Uchiha and is close to Hashirama's Level, same as Naruto.

I would also like to correct you on something... Not all ninja's that you mentioned died because they were arrogant.. Danzo for example died because he wanted to protect Konoha no matter the cost...

Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    madara didn't steal any one's power, kabuto summoned him that way (special edo tensei).
    madara is one of the very few good things in this war (a one bad ass villain) he is awesome.
    Ehm, wrong.. Madara got the MS from killing his best friend, he then either stole or received Izuna's eyes and got the EMS. He then battled Hashirama and stole his DNA and implanted it into himself, giving him a boost in chakra and stamina as well as Wood Release. Close to the end of his life he awaken the Rinnegan, something he could only do with the DNA he stole from Hashirama. When he is revived by Kabuto, Madara also gets infinite life, infinite chakra and is revived in his prime. So basically the only thing he ever got without stealing something for someone else is the MS that he got from killing his friend...

Last edited by l Sasuke Uchiha l; 11-17-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    accepting it"

Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post

Ehm, wrong.. Madara got the MS from killing his best friend, he then either stole or received Izuna's eyes and got the EMS. He then battled Hashirama and stole his DNA and implanted it into himself, giving him a boost in chakra and stamina as well as Wood Release. Close to the end of his life he awaken the Rinnegan, something he could only do with the DNA he stole from Hashirama. When he is revived by Kabuto, Madara also gets infinite life, infinite chakra and is revived in his prime. So basically the only thing he ever got without stealing something for someone else is the MS that he got from killing his friend...
    ok then the same goes for kabuto, orochimaro (except they are all awesome characters). the point is madara is an awesome villain and i don't agree with you.

also didn't your precious sasuke have amaterasu thanks to itachi, and didn't he take itachi's eyes after he went with tobi (obito) ?? and what about orochimaro's curse seal ?? so your saying that sasuke also soc huh since he didn't earn anything too .... no one knows how to be SCUM better than sasuke you know (trying to kill karin after she saved his life after what bee did to him)

Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 11-17-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok then the same goes for kabuto, orochimaro (except they are all awesome characters). the point is madara is an awesome villain and i don't agree with you.

also didn't your precious sasuke have amaterasu thanks to itachi, and didn't he take itachi's eyes after he went with tobi (obito) ?? and what about orochimaro's curse seal ?? so your saying that sasuke also soc huh since he didn't earn anything too ....
    1. Orochimaru got all his strength by himself.

2. Kabuto is a thief... -.-

3. Sasuke didn't get Amaterasu from Itachi... -.- Sasuke could have gotten the MS many years before that, but he choose not too. He could also have gotten teh MS through training, but because of Obito's mouth that never happened. But as of now it has only been said that the ways to awaken the MS is to either kill your best friend, experience something really dramatic ( Like Obito, Rin's death ) or by training until you are 100000 years old... If you really mean that anyone gave Sasuke the MS then that person is Obito, not Itachi. Also Itachi died to Sasuke, even thought Itachi wanted to die by Sasukes hand. He still died to Sasuke hand... Also Itachi would have died of sickness long before Sasuke's fight with Danzo if Itachi was still alive at the point. THen he could simply have taken his eyes then, like he actually did... -.- The only reason Sasuke needed the Curse Seal to was to kill Oro with it again.. xD So simple said, Oro borrows Sasuke something for 3 years and Sasuke gives it back to him through Itachi... xD

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    accepting it"

Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    1. Orochimaru got all his strength by himself.

2. Kabuto is a thief... -.-

3. Sasuke didn't get Amaterasu from Itachi... -.- Sasuke could have gotten the MS many years before that, but he choose not too. He could also have gotten teh MS through training, but because of Obito's mouth that never happened. But as of now it has only been said that the ways to awaken the MS is to either kill your best friend, experience something really dramatic ( Like Obito, Rin's death ) or by training until you are 100000 years old... If you really mean that anyone gave Sasuke the MS then that person is Obito, not Itachi. Also Itachi died to Sasuke, even thought Itachi wanted to die by Sasukes hand. He still died to Sasuke hand... Also Itachi would have died of sickness long before Sasuke's fight with Danzo if Itachi was still alive at the point. THen he could simply have taken his eyes then, like he actually did... -.- The only reason Sasuke needed the Curse Seal to was to kill Oro with it again.. xD So simple said, Oro borrows Sasuke something for 3 years and Sasuke gives it back to him through Itachi... xD
    lol oro's hall existience in the series is about trying to steal someone else's power. now your missing the point, your talking about madara stealing this and that so you mean he didn't earn anything, so am saying that sasuke did the same, he took itachi's eyes and oro's curse mark, and when it comes to killing friends, he was gona kill karrin like she was nothing so the reasons you hate madara should also make you hate sasuke you know. both are arrogant, both took power from others and both killed or tried to kill their friends (it seems like an uchiha thing)

Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 11-17-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol oro's hall existience in the series is about trying to steal someone else's power. now your missing the point, your talking about madara stealing this and that so you mean he didn't earn anything, so am saying that sasuke did the same, he took itachi's eyes and oro's curse mark, and when it comes to killing friends, he was gona kill karrin like she was nothing so the reasons you hate madara should also make you hate sasuke you know. both are arrogant, both took power from others and both killed or tried to kill their friends (it seems like an uchiha thing)
    Derp, I never said I hated Madara... -.- Learn to read... Madara is my 3rd fav character... What I meant that Sasuke could have gotten teh MS years before was that he choose not to kill Naruto. ( Naruto was saved by the plot! ) Oro, even though the steals other people's bodies, he research EVERYTHING in the world and tries to improve it, which he normally does. So he takes something half done and completes it making it his own. Well he does that most of the time. Also I never saw Madara trying to kill his friends, only his best friend. Sasuke tries to kill ALL his friends..

Its true what I said about Madara, but about Sasuke. He could have gotten all that by himself, except those that only have 1 option like getting the EMS. Madara couldn't have gotten his power by himself. But Kishi wrote it so Sasuke got the MS from being the one that lead to Itachi's death, and later the EMS from taking Itachi, and since it was Sasuke fault that Itachi died at that very time then he kinda deserves and dont deserves Itachi's eyes.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its kind of different... u know Madara used Senju DNA to BE STRONGER because he was weak... he is a looser who knows he can do nothing with his own power .. Naruto and pain were born with this power it wasnt their choice to take that power..... Sasuke neeeded his brother eyes because he was going to be blind...
    I see what you're saying but that means Edo Madara isn't a looser because it wasn't his choice to be brought back in edo form :/

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    accepting it"

sorry about the hating madara thing (was responding to you thinking your someone else lol). but when it comes to uchiha and the progression of their eyes, it always somehow requires doing something bad (to get MS you need witness a tragedy, to get EMS you need to take other uchiha eyes) so the nature of their progress is bad. so what am saying is that for an uchiha to get stronger it will always look or seem bad because thats just who they are and the nature of their power.

Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 11-17-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry about the hating madara thing (was responding to you thinking your someone else lol). but when it comes to uchiha and the progression of their eyes, it always somehow requires doing something bad (to get MS you need witness a tragedy, to get EMS you need to take other uchiha eyes) so the nature of their progress is bad. so what am saying is that for an uchiha to get stronger it will always look or seem bad because thats just who they are and the nature of their power.
    That is true... :3 Yet that is what makes the Uchiha so badass... :3

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

This is utter crap.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

You're a little slow aren't you? Are you trying to imitate Naruto? I was replying to your entire quote. I wouldn't have quoted it all if I wasn't...

You said "all" arrogant ninjas get destroyed by plot. I believe I have personally witnessed you call Sasuke arrogant before, no? Therefore, I had to correct your error.

show me the post where i DID . dont make up things just to win in an argument

i call him Crazy - obsessed - foolish

i never Said anything about Naruto vs Sasuke after is stated OT

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude, a lot of people are modified to be stronger. Madara just happens to have the best modifications and a lot of talent, which is why he is number 1. Don't hate.

Are you mad because you realize Naruto is about to get destroyed without his butt buddy, Sasuke?:confused:
    Uchiha Legacy...lol just lol wait till Madara gets killed by plot no Jutsu and we'll see how great he is.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like his arrogance even though it might eventually be the cause of his downfall....his attitude and one liners keep me entertained. Also he does acknowledge that his power is Hashirama's and that he is better than him. And other characters use borrowed powers as well, so....

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland

Well, I don't hate him much for this reason but it happens to Sasuke.... I'm gonna beat someone to a pulp...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyOvaThere View Post
    I see what you're saying but that means Edo Madara isn't a looser because it wasn't his choice to be brought back in edo form :/
    He used Hashiramas DNA before he died.... thats how he have rinegan.. 10x to that he met obito.. 10x to that he could contro that mezo... He implanted these cells of Hashi before his death..... because his plan was to be revived with that senju power...

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

Madara thinks he's the shit with his wood.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

He no big guy butta some shit under some uchiha and senju blood line limit.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im pretty sure he has the right to act so tough. Who else activated the rinnengan before they died, besides s06p. Also he got himself out of the Edo tensi's hold and his jutsu's are pretty much the strongest in the show ( Perfect Sussan'o ). He also destroyed the fives kage's like it was a joke. Even though he has been modified a bit he basically was already better than everyone else besides Hashirama at the time. So if he thinks no even comes close to Hashirama now, then he wins by far. With or without Hashirama's cells he would win, its just a bonus that he got them to get rinnengan. Thus making him even stronger. He is also unkillable at the moment, Sooooo I see why he is arrogant. I dont know why everyone wants him gone so bad. He has been hyped up in the manga/show for so long and now when he finally gets here people are like WTF he is overpowered, or some other garbage. Just enjoy it for while he is there, obviously he wont be there forever. - My opinion.

Last edited by zion666; 11-18-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: forgot something

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mokuton isn the point. some of you are even right, that most of the characters are modified. and its somehow true when you said that he fought for hashi dna...

but the main problem is this fµcking EDO TENSEI!! if he would just be revived by rinne tensei he would be lont time ago dead again.
    if someone steals the power from others and call himself strong? all right, everybody does it.

but edo tensei is just to fµcking unfair!!! and you cant say that he did something for that. that was just a pure present