Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara spoke... I'M SO BIG

are you jealous or insecure? Just go home and sleep and you will forgot you're claim when you're hangover is gone.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is boss, period.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KuramasBiju View Post
    What do u think.... arent Madara pathetic ? I cant wait for tha moment when they will get rid of him ... He just stol Hashi cells and he talks so big of himself .. it get on my nervs.. I'm number 1.. no one can beat meee... LOOSER U STOLE SOMEONE ELSE POWER(DNA) and u think u are the best ever u are no different from Danzo u are just crap who use someone else power ... such a shame.. I WANT MADARA GONE.... Do u feel the same way about him ? Because I clearly dont like him
    chill-out dude due for constantly fight, it seems he's much intelligent than hashi coz it is part of his ability his intelligence...and that intelligence give him a clue which he decoded the tablet in order to obtain greater power...only madara

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

U dont understad... his attitude is pissing me of... he thinks that he is the best ever.... but its thanks to someone else... that power is just borrowed .. its not his own achievment to talk so big of himself
    due for constantly fight, it seems he's much intelligent than hashi coz it is part of his ability his intelligence...and that intelligence give him a clue which he decoded the tablet in order to obtain greater power....sorry to say that when it comes to intelligence madara>hashi it is just a part of his ability... tbh, he already plan to revived himself for which it is the return of favor co'z he save the life of obito but unluckily edo seems not part of it, the thing is he knew the weakness and defy it, its just a bonus he has undying body, uncontroll by the summoner, infinite chakra......he attempt to taught hashi back to his life but theres nothing he can do about hashi..also hashi knows that madara in that battle dies, he fooled him...i think if he is going to revived hashi he will die again by madara ofc he want to teach him how powerful he is, he's aware that hashi CANNOT unlock the code tablet without eyes so his power is just the same when they foughtalso madara seems>SO6P coz the sage has no permanent solution for the jubi,if he is just a god-like and strongest himself why not use the immortality jutsu to subdue jubi in his caliber god-like... he just die he's a human priest gave that responsibility to others if he knew that he is the only person to subdue it he must became immortal..sorry dude only madara have that abilities he's the most intelligent in NV naruto just die in a seconds of his life without saving by his father...so his father pay it by his life and it is the fact cause by OBITO THE PAWN OF MADARA...**** YOU

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

relax dude.... its not madara fault that kabuto made him edo and edited some of its dna... haha blame kabuto for that...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    the one who made Madara the strongest is Kabuto.. not Hashirama
    please tell me what you are based in...cause as far as i know kabuto did nothing to make madara stronger lol...-.-

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business

actually minato is the only dude without special d.n.a to be op... True power

Status
    Feb 2012
    in a unknown dimension where i was sent by kakashi
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was the greatest genius the
    academy had seen since it's
    foundation.... there hasn't
    been a finer student than him

What do u think.... arent Madara pathetic ? I cant wait for tha moment when they will get rid of him ... He just stol Hashi cells and he talks so big of himself .. it get on my nervs.. I'm number 1.. no one can beat meee... LOOSER U STOLE SOMEONE ELSE POWER(DNA) and u think u are the best ever u are no different from Danzo u are just crap who use someone else power ... such a shame.. I WANT MADARA GONE.... Do u feel the same way about him ? Because I clearly dont like him
    yu dont know how lame that makes yu sound madara is god deal with it

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    due for constantly fight, it seems he's much intelligent than hashi coz it is part of his ability his intelligence...and that intelligence give him a clue which he decoded the tablet in order to obtain greater power....sorry to say that when it comes to intelligence madara>hashi it is just a part of his ability... tbh, he already plan to revived himself for which it is the return of favor co'z he save the life of obito but unluckily edo seems not part of it, the thing is he knew the weakness and defy it, its just a bonus he has undying body, uncontroll by the summoner, infinite chakra......he attempt to taught hashi back to his life but theres nothing he can do about hashi..also hashi knows that madara in that battle dies, he fooled him...i think if he is going to revived hashi he will die again by madara ofc he want to teach him how powerful he is, he's aware that hashi CANNOT unlock the code tablet without eyes so his power is just the same when they foughtalso madara seems>SO6P coz the sage has no permanent solution for the jubi,if he is just a god-like and strongest himself why not use the immortality jutsu to subdue jubi in his caliber god-like... he just die he's a human priest gave that responsibility to others if he knew that he is the only person to subdue it he must became immortal..sorry dude only madara have that abilities he's the most intelligent in NV naruto just die in a seconds of his life without saving by his father...so his father pay it by his life and it is the fact cause by OBITO THE PAWN OF MADARA...**** YOU
    Relax dude... u are fen i get it but come on.... Madara>Sageof6.... The sage died because he didnt want to live forever he realized that humans have to die... beside u dont know yet if Madara can really control Juubi properly... and juuby himself is less powerful because 8 and 9 tells are still free. Sage is tha master of all ninjutsu so i doubt about Madara being stronger. And madara cant bee juubi host because he is dead... he is jus t a crap right now .. like naruto said he is a Zombie... And I doubt about that intelligence.... because if he was more intelligent or more good ... he would be the 1st not Hashirama. His way to obtain power is pathetic... i cant imagine if Hashirama take his eyes how strong he would be.... Madara is a looser who couldnt do anything back in the time when Hashirama was alive.. so he decided to get his revenge when he is gone with his power(DNA)... And even in that he clearly failed because he is a Zombie... And he will fail to win this war, we all know that... bacause it cant be any other way.. the anime is called Naruto after all.. So like Itachi said MADARA IS A LOOSER !!!!!!! But thats my opinion I dont want anybody to think like me... i just asked if there are other people who think the same way... I respect ur opinion u have a right to think kwhat u wanna think ...but u cant change my mind about him.. dont try and dont try to make him look bigger then life... please

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    the one who made Madara the strongest is Kabuto.. not Hashirama
    How ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Relax dude... u are fen i get it but come on.... Madara>Sageof6.... The sage died because he didnt want to live forever he realized that humans have to die... beside u dont know yet if Madara can really control Juubi properly... and juuby himself is less powerful because 8 and 9 tells are still free. Sage is tha master of all ninjutsu so i doubt about Madara being stronger. And madara cant bee juubi host because he is dead... he is jus t a crap right now .. like naruto said he is a Zombie... And I doubt about that intelligence.... because if he was more intelligent or more good ... he would be the 1st not Hashirama. His way to obtain power is pathetic... i cant imagine if Hashirama take his eyes how strong he would be.... Madara is a looser who couldnt do anything back in the time when Hashirama was alive.. so he decided to get his revenge when he is gone with his power(DNA)... And even in that he clearly failed because he is a Zombie... And he will fail to win this war, we all know that... bacause it cant be any other way.. the anime is called Naruto after all.. So like Itachi said MADARA IS A LOOSER !!!!!!! But thats my opinion I dont want anybody to think like me... i just asked if there are other people who think the same way... I respect ur opinion u have a right to think kwhat u wanna think ...but u cant change my mind about him.. dont try and dont try to make him look bigger then life... please

1. If he realized that human have to die i did not read that in manga, tbh
    your opinion<manga:answer if your opinion that way he must think first
    which is important, many lives will suffer and it is destruction of all
    so why he chose human have to die?
    2. No question ask for jubi control coz in the first place its already
    done for madara, it is a step one and the step two is infinite tsukiyomi
    that step 2 in progress we will see that. you forget obito control the
    7 bijuu from the start of manga and 8 tentacles+kin&jin they all have it
    as you see, base from what i have been read no need to utilized the 8 and 9
    tails the same power i mean it is the same.
    3.he defy edo tensei, he knows the weakness of that jutsu tbh half dead,
    safe to say he himself did'nt like that way and preferred rinnetensei..
    4.Hashi, cannot take that eye of madara, coz he already believed he died
    i dont know how happy is madara when hashi is the first one to die lol
    it sound fishy how he dies??????? for me i think madara killed him hahaha
    madara died when he pulled a hose in his head at gedo..like suicide...
    5. I CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOUR NARUTO FANS...... PERIOD. LOL

naruto just die in a seconds of his life without saving by his father...
    so his father pay it by his life and it is the fact cause by OBITO THE
    PAWN OF MADARA...**** YOU

FACED IT IF YOUR A MAN

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    1. If he realized that human have to die i did not read that in manga, tbh
    your opinion<manga:answer if your opinion that way he must think first
    which is important, many lives will suffer and it is destruction of all
    so why he chose human have to die?
    2. No question ask for jubi control coz in the first place its already
    done for madara, it is a step one and the step two is infinite tsukiyomi
    that step 2 in progress we will see that. you forget obito control the
    7 bijuu from the start of manga and 8 tentacles+kin&jin they all have it
    as you see, base from what i have been read no need to utilized the 8 and 9
    tails the same power i mean it is the same.
    3.he defy edo tensei, he knows the weakness of that jutsu tbh half dead,
    safe to say he himself did'nt like that way and preferred rinnetensei..
    4.Hashi, cannot take that eye of madara, coz he already believed he died
    i dont know how happy is madara when hashi is the first one to die lol
    it sound fishy how he dies??????? for me i think madara killed him hahaha
    madara died when he pulled a hose in his head at gedo..like suicide...
    5. I CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOUR NARUTO FANS...... PERIOD. LOL

naruto just die in a seconds of his life without saving by his father...
    so his father pay it by his life and it is the fact cause by OBITO THE
    PAWN OF MADARA...**** YOU

FACED IT IF YOUR A MAN
    I dont wanna loose my time with you : )... u can think what u wanna think... and i cant change that... I showed my point of view... but u dont even get what I mean... I dont have intentions to prove u are wrong its ur personal choice to believe in what u wanna believe

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont wanna loose my time with you : )... u can think what u wanna think... and i cant change that... I showed my point of view... but u dont even get what I mean... I dont have intentions to prove u are wrong its ur personal choice to believe in what u wanna believe

okay. as i said ur POV<manga/kishi... you cannot counter my statements/facts lol

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He still Top 5 without Hashirama so stop your hating. :flaw:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen

If you steal something, doesn't that mean it belongs to you now? If Hashi's powers is in Madara's arsenal and he can use them freely then they belong to him as well.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    show me the post where i DID . dont make up things just to win in an argument

i call him Crazy - obsessed - foolish

i never Said anything about Naruto vs Sasuke after is stated OT
    I make up things, or are you trying to lie?

You expect me to go back over a month ago to find a quote of you calling Sasuke arrogant, since I know you said it when I was arguing with you over a month ago.

So, I guess you are going to say Sasuke is not arrogant, to try and cover your error? Pathetic.

Sasuke is most definitely arrogant, no need in trying to deny it.

Also, I think you are a moron, because this was never about Sasuke VS. Naruto.

Oh, you fanboys and your one track minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianne View Post
    Uchiha Legacy...lol just lol wait till Madara gets killed by plot no Jutsu and we'll see how great he is.
    Even though Madara will obviously lose, because that is how the story has to go, denying he is the current strongest shinobi is a little silly don't you think?

Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 11-19-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    I make up things, or are you trying to lie?

You expect me to go back over a month ago to find a quote of you calling Sasuke arrogant, since I know you said it when I was arguing with you over a month ago.

So, I guess you are going to say Sasuke is not arrogant, to try and cover your error? Pathetic.

Sasuke is most definitely arrogant, no need in trying to deny it.

Also, I think you are a moron, because this was never about Sasuke VS. Naruto.

Oh, you fanboys and your one track minds.

Even though Madara will obviously lose, because that is how the story has to go, denying he is the current strongest shinobi is a little silly don't you think?
    you said and I quote
    "Are you mad because you realize Naruto is about to get destroyed without his butt buddy, Sasuke?"
    That right there sounded fanboyish of you, you do know this is Naruto's story right? hence he could be killed by Naruto alone with Plot no Jutsu so stop being such a fan boy.

PS: I wasn't laughing about Madara but your fanboy comment

Last edited by Arianne; 11-19-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    Dude, a lot of people are modified to be stronger. Madara just happens to have the best modifications and a lot of talent, which is why he is number 1. Don't hate.

Are you mad because you realize Naruto is about to get destroyed without his butt buddy, Sasuke?:confused:
    I couldn't have said it any better :D

Page 3 of 3 « First 123