Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Open Brawl.....

I need someone strong and can put up a good fun fight.

Rei Rules and Regulation
    Baren waste land
    All Range but we start at short range
    Neru tu Odelschwank
    Byakugan activated

please post you bio and makt the first move and you can add some RP.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Open Brawl.....

Up for another fight against me? o-o

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing is a learning
    experience. It teaches you
    humility. It teaches you to
    work harder.

teach me

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Should priest not want to fight you Ty-boogy I'll take the challenge. I mean I'm pretty sure you want to kick my ass for not responding to your training in so long right father lol

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post

Up for another fight against me? o-o
    Post you bio and make the first move

Quote Originally Posted by bcity View Post
    teach me
    sorry, meet a sensei

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Should priest not want to fight you Ty-boogy I'll take the challenge. I mean I'm pretty sure you want to kick my ass for not responding to your training in so long right father lol
    we should fight in another thread reborn san. I don't mind confessing you for making me wait. !

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kazuto approaches Nel and slightly arches an eyebrow as he recognizes the opponent infront of him and forms a mocking smile across his face 'So we meet again, don't worry, I'll start off slow because you're a lady' veins pop up around Kazuto's eyes as he mutters 'byakugan' in a low tone and then proceeds by reaching for one of his swords, the Elucidator with his right hand and holds it firmly as he begins waving the blade around in hypnotic motions, upon noticing the blade Nel would begin to feel dizzy and disorientated as she would face a hallucination of multiple waving arms. This makes Nel's activated byakugan work as a disadvantage since she'd definately see it. The moment Nel would be disorientated Kazuto twists his sword, pointing the tip towards Nel and lunges forward with a quick jump in order to thrust his blade into Nel's upper body. Being in short-range a single jump would be plenty to close the gap inbetween the two.

( Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Bow no Elendil on her back

(Bo no Elendil) - Bow of Elendil Hide
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80(-40 if splited)
    Description: Bow of Elendil is a 70" metallic chakra bow made of hard lustrous metal alloy of
    unknown nature but is as hard as diamond with
    up to 35" draw length. it has a reddish color
    with body frame like that of a dragon's scales. It
    also has sharp spikes all over the curves
    except for the hilt in the middle which serves as the handle. the string is made of a thin
    metallic spring that draws doton chakra from
    the users hand thereby forming an arrow made
    of thick dense earth as the user pulls it. the
    arrow that it shoots been mainly pure earth
    chakra (= to A-Rank) is fast and precise and can pierce through B-Rank earth but the arrows
    are weak to Lightning. Picture: Show Abilities: -
    the spikes can be used to slash and pierce
    opponent in close range.
    -because of the metallic composition of the
    bow, it is indestructible -can fire up to 2 arrows at once but the power
    is halved for each arrow
    -1 Arrow = A-Rank, 2 Arrows = Each arrow is
    B-Rank Restrictions:
    -can't wave handseals when wielding the bow
    -Can't use elemental ninjutsus except earth when wielding the weapon
    -Shooting the bow counts as one of the 3
    moves per turn, regardless of shooting 2
    arrows or only 1.
    -Useable only 5 times per battle
    -can only be wield and only listen to Priest

Nel:Lets see, um um are you a distant relative or something. Eeeeehm what should i call you? Nii Chan?

-as you brought out the sword, before swinging, Nel anticipates a move with sword so as you begin to make the first wave followed by the second, something struck her mind and while she enters the realm of genjutsu, being a master of genjutsu she recognizes the move almost instantly so while her eyeballs begin to swirl she jumps once backward making a handseal.
    KAI
    while she comes to her right senses, she is in time to see a thrust of a sword towards her upper body, she attaches chakra to her leg holding firmly to the ground and swiftly leans backwards. The sword, while being push forwards towards her grazes her hair, but this would make your hand holding to the hilt of the sword be directly on a vantage point for Nel as she quickly with a fluid motion jabs your wrist holding the sword with her right hand sending sharp chakra from the tip of her fingers to cut the 2 veins holding the wrist joint together, this in turn makes you to drop the sword, she sends her left palm to the sword bending the sword as it leaves your hand and sends it flying. Both of this happens so quickly say a second. Immediately she makes the second jab you become ensanred without you noticing, you only notice snake comes out of the ground binding you and crushing you. But Nel being close to you, charges chakra to her right palm which takes no time and quickly she releases a burst of chakra damaging your heart with maximum impact.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra
    flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and
    then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing
    his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon
    the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-
    like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this
    technique is dependent upon the skill of the
    user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up
    to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu
    up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above)
    can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the
    opponent to constrict them and with the users
    command, they crush the opponent. In reality,
    the opponent is immobilized and takes damage
    due to the stress on his mind.

(Hakke Hazangeki) - 8 Trigrams Mountain
    Crusher

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A(+65 if used as an attack)
    Description: An up close attack were the user pushes a huge amount of chakra into there
    opponents body that destroys the internal
    organs and can level any wall.

-The timeframe is self explanatory. The jabs on your hand is jyuken freeform-

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"I guess that will do.. 'Nee-san' "

The moment Kazuto hears the word 'KAI' coming from Nel's mouth he knows he has to think fast and as Nel steps sideways Kazuto puts his right foot down on the ground and immediately pivots it in a counter-clockwise manner so that he turns towards Nel and as he does so Kazuto puts pressure on his right foot and swings his sword towards Nel in a horizental fashion and in a counter-clockwise direction while bending his upper body and leaping backward while facing Nel. In this situation 2/10th of the 1.5 meter long blade would slash through Nel's upper body if succesful, leaving Kazuto's hands and body out of Nel's arm reach.

(Note: Basicly I step down on one foot and turn my body towards you while simultanously sending a horizental slash towards your upper body and while doing so I leap backward so that I'm out of your arms reach)
    Finally, still being in a short-range distance Kazuto swings his sword down to his right side, the tip pointing towards the ground and sends his chakra into Nel's body while all of the sudden Nel sees feathers raining down from the sky which would gradually make her feel drowsy due to their smooth, mesmerizing motions.

( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as the sword is swung towards Nel, she in reaction to this, brings out a kunai with her left hand blocking the sword and while you are jumping backward, she spits 3 almost transparent chakra needles aimed for your neck.

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at
    their opponent with great accuracy.

You are left with no choice than to block as she is keeping your right hand busy, she at that time binds your body so it wont move and she continues by spining towards you with great speed while standing on her toe and as she reaches you which would take just split seconds smashes her right palm on your lower abdomen followed by the center stomach, then she continues at this closing 128 of you tenketsus.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body
    Paralysis Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to
    temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou) - 8 Trigrams 128 Strikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Close
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Attack that closes 128 tenketsu and limits chakra to half for three turns after
    the opponent is hit by it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With his Byakugan, Kazuto notices the needles if only barely and in response he pulls his sword back, holding it infront of his neck with the tip pointing to his right while his right hand is near his left shoulder, leaving the needles to bounce off of the sword. While Kazuto sees Nel spinning towards him he realizes he's been frozen into place and recognizes the movement Nel is making, knowing if he doesn't think fast it will end up bad for him. Not thinking Kazuto releases unfocused lightning from his body which would push the approaching Nel away from him, into mid-range while paralyzing her temporarily and shortly after Kazuto is able to move his body once again and proceeds by sheating his sword while looking at Nel.

"I didn't want to use such a cheap trick but you left me no choice, but I'll be nice and wait until the paralyzing effect wears off and then the real battle can begin"

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as Nel approaches, she can see you charging chakra within you but at the speed shes moving its too late to stop so she quikly channel chakra out her whole tenketsu to form a blunt coat making the effect of the Nagashi minimal.

(Myou Yakke)- Chakra Coat
    Type:
    Defence Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user molds up huge amount of chakra within their body then channels it out through all 361 chakra points to form a blunt coat ofchakra covering their whole body.This chakra coat enables the user to walk on sticky materials, spikes and also a good defense against chakra base attacks(A ranks).
    -can only be used by a hyuuga clan member
    - only twice per battle
    - the coat last for 3 turns.
    -Must be taught by Seto Kaiba

as she is now despite the coat, being push but with minimal damage, stuggles to rise up while geting over the Paralysis.

-Now mid range, she holds the hilt of her sword while taking a low stance

Nel: what are you waiting for, don't tell me you are scared fellow hyuga!.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Don't think you can provoke me that easily"

After having created a distance between himself and Nel, Kazuto retrieves a scroll from his coat which he lays down upon the floor, displaying a topographical map. Kazuto bites his thumb and slams the palm of his hand onto the open scroll, channeling his earth chakra into it. As the scroll activates chakra runs through the entire wasteland Kazuto and Nel are within. The ground below Kazuto and Nel begins rising, creating a raised wall of earth which is roughly 10 meters high and 2 meters wide, being one straight line with roughly a long-range distance between both ends of the wall. Nel and Kazuto are both standing on either side on the top of that wall with a mid-range distance inbetween them. Simultanously to the wall a forest of pillars erupts from the ground, covering the entire battlefield with huge 30 meter tall pillars spaced randomly.

Chakra cost: 30
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle

"Watch your movements, the way down is quite long"

Kazuto then weaves a string of 5 handseals and proceeds by slamming his palms onto the ground, this causes the ground below Nel to erupt violently, cracking open. This effect would throw someone off balance, potentially causing them to fall with severe force and the erupting earth covers the full 2 meter width of the wall.

Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

Finally, as the erupt earth would throw Nel off-balance, Kazuto who is still with one knee on the ground reaches for two kunai with explosive tags attaches the tosses both of them towards Nel sides, each kunai would pass Nel roughly 1 meter away from her from both her left and right side respectively. However, once the kunais reach Nel's sides Kazuto detonates both of them in order to trap Nel within the explosion.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as you bring out the topological map and the terrain begins to change and because the terrain change is already started, Nel ensnares your senses as the terrain changed completely, you on your own part sees no change as it was before and this would make you think your jutsu did'nt work, Nel immediately follow up by making earth spikes erupt from directly below you covering the small area you are standing impaling you from all sides. She brings out 3 kunais and while lauching them towards you claps her hand to make it exta fast you can't keep up enough to evade them.

( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic
    Illusion: False Surroundings Technique

Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an
    area looks to fool an opponent. He can only
    change the way the terrain looks, and not any
    other feature.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone
    Spikes

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is
    compressed and transformed into a powerful
    gale. This technique, when used as an isolated
    attack has the power to easily knock over a
    human. Though the true value comes from using
    it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While the ground is risen Kazuto suddenly sees the terrain reverted to the previous appearance, this however should not be possible as the terrain already was in the process of changing but Nel didn't do anything which would make it possible for the terrain to revert to it's previous state in an instant, this makes the first thought that occurs to Kazuto that he has been trapped within a genjutsu and then proceeds by biting his tongue, having the bitter taste of blood flowing in his mouth, ofcourse he doesn't bite his tongue off but the pain inflicted is sufficient to break out of the genjutsu. Then, as Kazuto's perception of his surroundings has returned to normal he feels a disturbance in the ground below him as it begins to shake slightly, indicating an incoming earth jutsu and just as the spikes are about to rise Kazuto channels chakra throughout his body, hardening his skin to a steel-like quality, causing the tips of the spikes to crumble as they collide with Kazuto's hardened body.

Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Then as Nel releases the kunai and amplifies their speed with the wind Kazuto expels solid rock from his mouth, creating a golem infront of him with a width which nearly covers the entire width of the wall Kazuto and Nel are standing on. The golem then begins running forward, barely flinching as the kunai and wind hit him and once he's within range he raises both arms and joins his fists together to slam Nel on the top of the head with a hammer-like strike.

Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

However, while the Golem would still be moving forward Kazuto, who is still sitting on one knee from when he changed the terrain slams his palms onto the ground, causing the ground below Nel to quickly lower by 1 meter, the hole is just big enough so that Nel fits in it, leaving minimal space to move for her. Kazuto then begins walking towards Nel's location at a steady pace.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Timeframe:

- Genjutsu
    - Releasing from Genjutsu
    - Your spikes come up
    - Kazuto hardens his body
    - You release the kunais +wind
    - Kazuto creates a stone golem which begins walking forward, overpowering the kunais +wind
    - Kazuto lowers the ground below you
    - Kazuto begins walking towards you
    - Golem hammers his fists towards your head(I doubt he's that fast so I put him here o-o)

Last edited by Tybone; 11-13-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

-as the golem comes towards Nel, she send a lightning spear which distroys the golem and continue towards you.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack
    multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer
    speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult
    technique to evade. This strong attack can be
    defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

She then coats herself with chakra which is almost instant while she makes 2 handseals and makes the whole terrain turn to mud by this time you would just be defending the spear coming towards you, every pillar merges due to their compoisitions you fall inbetween on of this and you are buried while Nel stands afloat the swamp.

(Myou Yakke)- Chakra Coat
    Type: Defence
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost:40
    Description: The user molds up huge amount of chakra within their body then channels it out
    through all 361 chakra points to form a blunt
    coat ofchakra covering their whole body.This
    chakra coat enables the user to walk on sticky
    materials, spikes and also a good defense
    against chakra base attacks(A ranks). -can only be used by a hyuuga clan member
    - only twice per battle
    - the coat last for 3 turns.
    -Must be taught by Seto Kaiba

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of
    the Underworld

Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an
    object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Note: We're on a high wall, if you turn everything into mud it would cascade downward and even though you can stand on mud you'd fall and the cascading effect would cause waves of mud, especially with all the pillars around and would engulf you aswell even with your chakra coat o-o but I won't let it come so far but just thought I'd point out what I think would happen in that situation.

As the lightning pierces through the golem, causing the golem to crumble into pieces Kazuto forms a sequence of two handseals while inhaling air and then expels a large crushing sphere of wind which disposes of the lightning with ease as it travels on towards Nel, merely being weakened to A-Rank.

Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Kazuto then expels a single sphere of water from his mouth which after it has travelled a few meters disperses into 20 pebble-sized drilling bullets which move outward at great speed and converge in towards Nel, attacking her from above, left, right and behind.

Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will spew a large drilling water bullet from their mouth, the water bullet travelling towards the opponent at fair speeds similar to that of Drilling Wind Bullet. During its flight, the water bullet will seperate into 20 smaller pebble sized drilling water bullets, diverging far from the path that their predecessor followed, and flying in arcs at great speeds, approaching the enemy from several directions and angles above ground, and striking the enemy in quick succesion. As they strike the enemy, they expand to the size of a bowling ball, dealing severe damage to the opponent. The division of the bullets timing, is pre-determined by the users intentions upon spewing the bullet.
    -No Water above S-Rank for 2 turns
    -Can only be used 4x.

Finally, while the water pebbles are closing in on Nel, Kazuto molds his water chakra into the ground below Nel, gathering a source of boiling hot water which then erupts from the merely two meter wide surface Nel is standing on, covering the short-range distance infront and behind Nel aswell as it violently erupts upto a height of several meters, engulfing Nel in boiling water. Ofcourse, after the water has erupted it would be impossible to stand on the area it erupted from as that would have been completely demolished due to the erupting force.

Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage:60
    Typeffensive|Defensive
    Description:The user sends their suiton chakra into the ground, resulting in a large amount of water erupting from the ground bursting upwards into a large wall of water meters across meters thick and meters tall. The water being from deep within the ground, and thus being extremely hot, capable of causing burns, the water then begins to cascade forwards and downwards upon command, crashing down onto the opponent much like a huge wave. The size of this technique depends completely on how much chakra is used, but can be large enough to buffet a large summoning such as Gamabunta.
    ~Can only be used 2X
    ~No Suiton jutsu for the rest of the turn.
    ~Can only defend jutsu up to A-rank and up to B-rank earth.

Last edited by Tybone; 11-15-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

-as the wind continues towards Nel, she quickly send a fireball that runs along the ground and amplifies it by spiting a large expanding wind making it form an S-rank expanding fire/wind combo.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu)
    Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique

Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release:
    Pressure Damage at the same time. This
    creates a blast that is so intense that a
    standard water technique (ex : Water Release:
    Water Encampment Wall) can only at most
    soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

This cancels out the wind and continue towards you A-rank and while it expands towards you, you are bound by a genjutsu where you see yourself trapped in a flower while you are being lifted up then the flower explodes this will hurt you(paralysis due to you thinking its true) and you won't be able to move. At the same time you are ensnared without a moment delay, Nel make a quick bump of earth to rise below your feet propelling you towards the coming apocalyptic furnace. This happens so fast you would be caught in the gruesome torture before you are able to break from the gen as you can't use handseals.

( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then
    explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Play times over, fellow hyuga! Lets fight again, yea in hell

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the wind and fire combination interrupts Kazuto's original strategy he realizes he has to think of something else and then expels a massive stream of intense flames, this stream collides with the elemental combination sent towards him by Nel and overpowers it, continuing onward at a B-Rank state.

Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Then, while Nel is occupied by the fire Kazuto bites his thumb and swipes it across the Batoidea tattoo located on his lower left arm, summoning a 15 feet long eagle like stingray which appears two meters above his head. The stingray is off a deep orange color with red ringed black spots.

Type: Summon
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: Kagutsuchi is a rather small sized eagle like ray, being roughly 15 feet long (not including tail length), while his skin colour is deep orange with red ringed black spots. Kagutsuchi is unique among the rays, in the fact that he prefers heat, opting for warm water springs rather than cold water. His elemental affinity of fire reflects this. Kagutsuchi is capable of using all Katon techniques B rank and below and is capable of releasing a S rank blast of fire similar to that of Great Majestic Fire annihilation twice per battle, all of which counts as a jutsu. Kagutsuchi’s venom glands are also specialized in the sense that due to it being melded and mixed with his Katon chakra, it gains a similarity to oil in the fact that it’s highly combustible, viscous, sticky, and the venom doesn’t become denatured at higher temperatures but rather works even better before eventually turning into a dangerous gas if heated to high enough temperatures. Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his specialized venom from his mouth in vast quantities, unlike normal venom, rather than relying on the piercing capabilities of a stinger, Kagutsuchi’s spewed venom sizzles on contact with skin, resulting in bruises and burns being formed, in which the poison can seep into the enemies blood-stream. Kagutsuchi spewing his venom counts as a A rank equivalent elemental jutsu which he is capable of applying shape manipulation to if he so wishes. Once per battle, Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing a gigantic maelstrom Fire/Venom combo towards the target which has the power of a forbidden ranked jutsu, the maelstrom leaving a fair amount of toxic gas behind. Like all Stingrays, Kagutsuchi has passive electroreception, his electroreception working through water, or using the moisture within the air as a medium. Kagutsuchi is capable of speech. Kagutsuchi’s venom results in the enemies heart and breathing rate slowing, not to mention that they begin to feel pain on the afflicted area as the enzymes take effect, this is proportionate to the amount of venom taken in, anything more than 30 mls leads to the next step. If enough venom is spewed, the cells in the contact area begin to die, resulting in the enemy experiencing a decline in health over the next few turns before dying of heart failure due to the heart and breathing rate lowering exponentially.

Note:

- Kagutsuchi can only be summoned once per battle and stays for four turns.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his venom normally three times per battle and counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of using his Venom/Fire combo once per battle which counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi’s electroreception spans out to Mid range.
    - The user is relatively unaffected by the enzymes within the poison, however will still be marred by the offensive capabilities of the substance itself.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of flying through the air, and water, however while submerged under water he cannot use any of his techniques, and his strength is slowly sapped. Leaving him bedraggled after resurfacing, and causing a -20 damage deficit to his techniques for the remained of the turn. Though he has to be submerged for a good while and not simply a quick dip before exiting.
    - Due to Kagutsuchi's fire nature he is susceptible to water based attacks and takes half extra damage when hit by one.

Upon appearing Kagutsuchi spews out a burst of venom towards the sky, this burst is timed so that it stops going further once it has reached the area above Nel, more specifically roughly five meters above her and then rains down upon her, enough venom to kill your average human being over a short period of time(venom is equal to A-Rank elemental).