Re: Let's Go.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Go easy bro.
    Let's Go!
    _________

*I quickly weave 4 handseals and create 4 lightning pillars that surround you.These pillars shoot out lightning boltls that bind you into place.
    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

After I bind you into place,I channel raiton chakra into both my hands then cross them together to form a X shape electrical attack.I then thrust my hands towards you creating a X shaped attack heading toward you.
    1.Lightening Element: Double Lightening Sabers Cut (Raiton:Futae Raiton Gontuo Kire)
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40 ( +10 at short range )
    Description: by letting your lightning chakra through your hands , and making an lightening saber each one of them you can fuse it together in one X like slash directed at your opponent , or if you hit it directly to your opponent it will be more effective.

After I do these two moves,I soften the earth beneath me and tunnel down into the earth.After I tunnel into the earth I return the earths surface back to normal.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Just an average guy.

Izumo enters the battle field with a katana strapped to his waist.

Mikoto... what are you doing here?

As Izumo see's the pillars emerge, he draws his sword and channels his wind chakra into it. He releases the chakra creating a vortex of wind that surrounds his body, negating the lightning. As your second lightning jutus travels towards Izumo, he simply performs the jutsu twice negating the lightning once again.

X2 Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

As Izumo see's you begin to tunnel into the ground, he simply smirks and performs the handseals boar-tiger and creates a large swamp that's deep enough to sink a large summon. This leads to your death.

Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.