Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

SO6P = Hyuga + Uzumaki/Juubi's Descendant

This theory is not my original creation, a few have said it before, but I'm giving my own take on the matter.

I will be answering the Following questions in this theory:

1) How did the Sage come about?
    2) Why is the Byakugan so Inferior?
    3) Why is the Uzumaki clan a relative of the Senju?

Starting with Kakashi, he once said that the Hyuugas were a very ancestral clan and legend has it the Uchihas and their Sharingan originated from them.

Let's give Kakashi some credit, being as intelligent and knowledgeable as he is, that he wouldn't be voicing legends. As Tobi said, myths have a base on reality. So let's conviniently assume Hyuugas and Uchiha are related somehow.

Next, the villages of Konoha and Uzushio were once allies, that the clans of Senju and Uzumaki are distantly related.

The Uzumakis are known for their incredible longevity and life force, and because they were masters at Fuuinjutsu.

Now, we have that Hyuugas and Uchihas are related, and that Uzumakis and Senjus are related as well. But we know the origins of both Uchiha and Senju clans, the descended from the Rikudou Sennin's two sons respectively. But how come these four clans are related? The Sage only had two sons, right?.

Well, my theory is that both Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans predate the Senjus and Uchihas. And their connections with the latter two goes through the Rikudou Sennin. Assume the Sage was the product of mixing the lineages of both Uzumaki and Hyuuga. It was from his Uzumaki' parentage that the Sage inherited "the body" and through his Hyuuga's parentage inherited "the eyes".

But something is wrong, how come the Rikudou Sennin's inherited his eyes (Rinnegan) from the Hyuugas?, when they possessed another doujutsu: the Byakugan. This time we're going back to Kakashi, and giving him the benefit of the doubt, he said to Tobi that the Rinnegan was a "mutation". So here it is another piece of the theory, the Uzumaki's blood in the Sage mutated his Hyuuga's inheritance into the Rinnegan.

But still something's fishy, both Orochimaru and Kabuto theorised that since the Sharingan comes from the Rinnegan, it can naturally evolve back to it, right? Moreso, no attention was paid to the Byakugan, as magnificent as it is, it seems VERY inferior to both Sharingan and Rinnegan. And let's presume it is inferior because the Byakugan is the first and most primitive doujutsu in existence.

But I believe Orochimaru, Kabuto, Madara and Obito are got the process backwards. Let me illustrate it like this:

A+B=RS---> A-2 & B-2

A= Hyuuga
    B = Uzumaki
    RS= Rikudo Sennin
    A-2= Uchiha
    B-2 = Senju

So Madara and Orochimaru realized that to get to point RS (Rinnegan) you must combine S and . And they must be right, but I believe that the original and purest process is getting A and B together. And I call Uchiha and Senju A-2 and B-2 respectively, because I suspect that these two clans are upgraded versions of Hyuugas and Uzumakis through the genetic mixture the Rikudou Sennin was. Being the latter two the original possessors of the "eyes" and the "body".

There's something more, the Rikudou Sennin invented the first Fuuinjutsu to create a jinchuuriki, and that's an Uzumaki trademark. Perhaps, it was the Sage himself who taught the Uzumakis the secrets of Fuuinjutsu, and also taught the Hyuugas to better utilize the Byakugan, besides fathering and training the Uchiha and Senju ancestors.

How come Uzumakis and Hyuugas haven't gotten together ever since?

Well, I think the first reason is that Uzumakis and Hyuugas lived in different countries, the second reason is how extremely protective the Hyuugas had become with the doujutsu and secrets of their clan, and the last reason is that Uzumakis chose to ally, even marry, Senju clansmen in particular.

That is all, this my take on the origins of the Rikudou Sennin, and how he is the dot connecting Hyuugas, Uzumakis, Uchihas and Senjus.

PS: After reading this, do you think the love Hinata (hyuga) feels for Naruto (Uzumaki) is just coincidence? It could be an echo of the love between the parents of the Rikudou Sennin. Who knows, right?

OR

According to this scan from the latest chapter:

The Juubi has the Sha-rinnegan. The only possibility for the sage to weild the rinnegan is if he/his Line of priests were descendants of the Juubi () being that we now know Genetic mutation of doujutsu only happenes within the same bloodline

Last edited by Waltz; 11-17-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: SO6P = Hyuga + Uzumaki/Juubi's Descendant

...Or you can just read the manga and see that Rikudou is Senju and Uchiha.

/Thread

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow, it makes sence! All 4 connects, and can create something wierd like the rennigan

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    ...Or you can just read the manga and see that Rikudou is Senju and Uchiha.

/Thread
    That doese't explain the Relationship between the Uzumaki and Senju + Uchiha and Hyuga. Or your just one of those who can't think beyond what the Manga says.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uzamaki deviated from senju. so6p has less connections from uzamaki than senju anyway

Status
    Aug 2012
    I live on in Naruto's spirit to save sasuke
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG dude we think totally alike, once u said A+B =RS and u was like orochimaru thought it was A2 and B2 to get to RS but really IT'S UZUMAKI AND HYUUGA TO GET TO RS. DO U THINK NARUTO AND HINATA WILL HAVE A KID THAT'S LIKE THE REINCARNATION OF SO6P? Who knows? He may even be born with the rinnegan or unlock it later on in life

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One finger... Sliding across
    my neck. *****s know what I
    mean like they deaf

The way the Hyuuga carry themselves I do believe it was Uzumaki and Hyuuga who were first.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ,,I don't like to wait or make
    people wait''

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Uzamaki deviated from senju. so6p has less connections from uzamaki than senju anyway
    1)The Senju didin't specialize in Sealing techniques
    2)The Uzumaki are Distant relative's, not direct Descendants.

So it's highly unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by ryan221 View Post
    The Elder son's doujutsu has more of a resemblance to the Byakugan.

Also this image is implying the Sage had no doujutsu before becoming the Juubi's jinchuriki, which is false.

Last edited by Waltz; 11-17-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm can anyone answer my question i have been wondering u know the uzumaki and senju had an alliance right then how come the uzumaki were destroyed when they had a powerful ally such as senju?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i think it could be true...

FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored

I like it
    It makes sense if you read it and understand

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by SAGEPATH View Post
    Hmm can anyone answer my question i have been wondering u know the uzumaki and senju had an alliance right then how come the uzumaki were destroyed when they had a powerful ally such as senju?
    A Mod brought this to my attention. Kishi is trying to draw paralleles between Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto vs Nagato (clan members "brothers")
    Sasuke vs Itachi (clan members, actual brothers)
    Uchiha clan destroyed/Uzumaki clan destroyed (very few survivors scattered around)
    Sasuke's father (leader of Uchiha)
    Naruto's father (leader of Konoha)
    Naruto and Sasuke's mothers (friends)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    1)The Senju didin't specialize in Sealing techniques
    2)The Uzumaki are Distant relative's, not direct Descendants.

So it's highly unlikely

The Elder son's doujutsu has more of a resemblance to the Byakugan.

Also this image is implying the Sage had no doujutsu before becoming the Juubi's jinchuriki, which is false.
    highly unlikely? his son is literally the first senju!!! s06p didn't specialize in sealing justu either, its just an assumption

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

Quote Originally Posted by ryan221 View Post
    This^

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A Mod brought this to my attention. Kishi is trying to draw paralleles between Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto vs Nagato (clan members "brothers")
    Sasuke vs Itachi (clan members, actual brothers)
    Uchiha clan destroyed/Uzumaki clan destroyed (very few survivors scattered around)
    Sasuke's father (leader of Uchiha)
    Naruto's father (leader of Konoha)
    Naruto and Sasuke's mothers (friends)
    Ahh i c what you mean,Kishi needs to answer so many questions.^^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

highly unlikely? his son is literally the first senju!!! s06p didn't specialize in sealing justu either, its just an assumption
    :sy: The sage sealed the juubi into himself, Though the Uzumaki their sealing jutsu/Passed it down to them (that's how kushina knows the 4-trigram seal that the sage created) and you have such an assumption? :sy:

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

This theory is not my original creation, a few have said it before, but I'm giving my own take on the matter.

I will be answering the Following questions in this theory:

1) How did the Sage come about?
    2) Why is the Byakugan so Inferior?
    3) Why is the Uzumaki clan a relative of the Senju?

Starting with Kakashi, he once said that the Hyuugas were a very ancestral clan and legend has it the Uchihas and their Sharingan originated from them.

Let's give Kakashi some credit, being as intelligent and knowledgeable as he is, that he wouldn't be voicing legends. As Tobi said, myths have a base on reality. So let's conviniently assume Hyuugas and Uchiha are related somehow.

Next, the villages of Konoha and Uzushio were once allies, that the clans of Senju and Uzumaki are distantly related.

The Uzumakis are known for their incredible longevity and life force, and because they were masters at Fuuinjutsu.

Now, we have that Hyuugas and Uchihas are related, and that Uzumakis and Senjus are related as well. But we know the origins of both Uchiha and Senju clans, the descended from the Rikudou Sennin's two sons respectively. But how come these four clans are related? The Sage only had two sons, right?.

Well, my theory is that both Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans predate the Senjus and Uchihas. And their connections with the latter two goes through the Rikudou Sennin. Assume the Sage was the product of mixing the lineages of both Uzumaki and Hyuuga. It was from his Uzumaki' parentage that the Sage inherited "the body" and through his Hyuuga's parentage inherited "the eyes".

But something is wrong, how come the Rikudou Sennin's inherited his eyes (Rinnegan) from the Hyuugas?, when they possessed another doujutsu: the Byakugan. This time we're going back to Kakashi, and giving him the benefit of the doubt, he said to Tobi that the Rinnegan was a "mutation". So here it is another piece of the theory, the Uzumaki's blood in the Sage mutated his Hyuuga's inheritance into the Rinnegan.

But still something's fishy, both Orochimaru and Kabuto theorised that since the Sharingan comes from the Rinnegan, it can naturally evolve back to it, right? Moreso, no attention was paid to the Byakugan, as magnificent as it is, it seems VERY inferior to both Sharingan and Rinnegan. And let's presume it is inferior because the Byakugan is the first and most primitive doujutsu in existence.

But I believe Orochimaru, Kabuto, Madara and Obito are got the process backwards. Let me illustrate it like this:

A+B=RS---> A-2 & B-2

A= Hyuuga
    B = Uzumaki
    RS= Rikudo Sennin
    A-2= Uchiha
    B-2 = Senju

So Madara and Orochimaru realized that to get to point RS (Rinnegan) you must combine S and . And they must be right, but I believe that the original and purest process is getting A and B together. And I call Uchiha and Senju A-2 and B-2 respectively, because I suspect that these two clans are upgraded versions of Hyuugas and Uzumakis through the genetic mixture the Rikudou Sennin was. Being the latter two the original possessors of the "eyes" and the "body".

There's something more, the Rikudou Sennin invented the first Fuuinjutsu to create a jinchuuriki, and that's an Uzumaki trademark. Perhaps, it was the Sage himself who taught the Uzumakis the secrets of Fuuinjutsu, and also taught the Hyuugas to better utilize the Byakugan, besides fathering and training the Uchiha and Senju ancestors.

How come Uzumakis and Hyuugas haven't gotten together ever since?

Well, I think the first reason is that Uzumakis and Hyuugas lived in different countries, the second reason is how extremely protective the Hyuugas had become with the doujutsu and secrets of their clan, and the last reason is that Uzumakis chose to ally, even marry, Senju clansmen in particular.

That is all, this my take on the origins of the Rikudou Sennin, and how he is the dot connecting Hyuugas, Uzumakis, Uchihas and Senjus.

PS: After reading this, do you think the love Hinata (hyuga) feels for Naruto (Uzumaki) is just coincidence? It could be an echo of the love between the parents of the Rikudou Sennin. Who knows, right?

OR

According to this scan from the latest chapter:

The Juubi has the Sha-rinnegan. The only possibility for the sage to weild the rinnegan is if he/his Line of priests were descendants of the Juubi () being that we now know Genetic mutation of doujutsu only happenes within the same bloodline
    ignorant people these days, the reason the uzumaki clan are distant realitives of the senju is cause both the clans married into each other thus producing offspring,

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

I like the theory as it is very interesting! It gives a purpose to the two lesser clans of the four that have some involvement with RS. I personally see that Senju and Uchiha are the direct descendants or VERY close bloodline were as the Hyuga are a diluted lineage from the elder son and the Uzumaki are a diluted descendant of the younger son

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed, there are to many coincidences for your theory to not be true in some way shape or form.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    ignorant people these days, the reason the uzumaki clan are distant realitives of the senju is cause both the clans married into each other thus producing offspring,
    Questionable.

If the Senju and Uzumaki are relatives then that means following up the Family tree they both connect somewhere. The Manga says the Uchiha derived from the Hyuga. Cant be if the Senju and the uchiha derived from the Sage.

The Sage had to have had some Hyuga in him.

Last edited by Waltz; 11-17-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:sy: The sage sealed the juubi into himself, Though the Uzumaki their sealing jutsu/Passed it down to them (that's how kushina knows the 4-trigram seal that the sage created) and you have such an assumption? :sy:

Minato knew sealing justu's as well, so does that mean he's a descendant of s06p? Sage hermit may know sealing techs, but that doesnt mean they specialize in it

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Questionable.

If the Senju and Uzumaki are relatives then that means following up the Family tree they both connect somewhere. The Manga says the Uchiha derived from the Hyuga. Cant be if the Senju and the uchiha derived from the Sage.

The Sage had to have had some Hyuga in him.

you froget kakashi said that the rinnegan was a mutation, and the sage was just a myth

the hyugga is just a dojutsu

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Minato knew sealing justu's as well, so does that mean he's a descendant of s06p? Sage hermit may know sealing techs, but that doesnt mean they specialize in it
    Sage Seals -> Uzumaki Clan Seals -> Kushina -> Minato

Where '->' means 'passed on to'

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    you froget kakashi said that the rinnegan was a mutation, and the sage was just a myth

the hyugga is just a dojutsu
    Any Myth is based off of fact. tobi said this.

Definition of Mutation: The act or process of being altered or changed

The Rinnegan is indeed a mutation. The sharingan Mutates to the Rinnegan via a series of processes.

The sage was indeed said to be a myth, just as hashirama was (at one point), simply because of their surreal power.

I wouldn't completely doubt kakashi's statement simply because the Hyuga is the only relative to the uchiha and the Uzumaki to the senju. There must be some explanation to this, hence my theory.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»