Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Re: SO6P = Hyuga + Uzumaki/Juubi's Descendant

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    ignorant people these days, the reason the uzumaki clan are distant realitives of the senju is cause both the clans married into each other thus producing offspring,
    Questionable.

If the Senju and Uzumaki are relatives then that means following up the Family tree they both connect somewhere. The Manga says the Uchiha derived from the Hyuga. Cant be if the Senju and the uchiha derived from the Sage.

The Sage had to have had some Hyuga in him.

Last edited by Waltz; 11-18-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    :sy: The sage sealed the juubi into himself, Though the Uzumaki their sealing jutsu/Passed it down to them (that's how kushina knows the 4-trigram seal that the sage created) and you have such an assumption? :sy:

Minato knew sealing justu's as well, so does that mean he's a descendant of s06p? Sage hermit may know sealing techs, but that doesnt mean they specialize in it

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Questionable.

If the Senju and Uzumaki are relatives then that means following up the Family tree they both connect somewhere. The Manga says the Uchiha derived from the Hyuga. Cant be if the Senju and the uchiha derived from the Sage.

The Sage had to have had some Hyuga in him.

you froget kakashi said that the rinnegan was a mutation, and the sage was just a myth

the hyugga is just a dojutsu

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Minato knew sealing justu's as well, so does that mean he's a descendant of s06p? Sage hermit may know sealing techs, but that doesnt mean they specialize in it
    Sage Seals -> Uzumaki Clan Seals -> Kushina -> Minato

Where '->' means 'passed on to'

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    you froget kakashi said that the rinnegan was a mutation, and the sage was just a myth

the hyugga is just a dojutsu
    Any Myth is based off of fact. tobi said this.

Definition of Mutation: The act or process of being altered or changed

The Rinnegan is indeed a mutation. The sharingan Mutates to the Rinnegan via a series of processes.

The sage was indeed said to be a myth, just as hashirama was (at one point), simply because of their surreal power.

I wouldn't completely doubt kakashi's statement simply because the Hyuga is the only relative to the uchiha and the Uzumaki to the senju. There must be some explanation to this, hence my theory.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

it could be true i used to think that the uchiha and uzumaki inherited different things from each son
    yin chakra + powerful chakra+ eyes=sharingan ms ems uchiha genjutsu techniques
    body+tons of chakra+yang senju
    yang chakra + the eyes=byakugan hyuga chakra based techniques
    body+powerful chakra=uzumaki

nagato had body + poweful chakra two traits from each son so that's why madara gave him the rinnegan instead of another uchiha who only has powerful chakra and eyes not the body(older brother)

naruto has body + powerful chakra + kyuubi's yang chakra making him more senju-like(younger brother)

Last edited by rollin; 11-18-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

I believe that it is a watered down version of Sharingan.
    Take it like this.

Sharingan reads movements/copies jutsus etc. However, Byakugan in terms of insight it's better than the Sharigan.
    So this is the same way as with Senju Uzumakis.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Green Beast of the Leaf

not bad at all

Status
    Aug 2012
    Whatever goes upon two legs is
    a friend, whatever goes upon
    four legs, or has wings, is an
    enemy.

I think there is only one way for us to know, for kishi to reaveal to us the name of this man:

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Yeaa I agree! This was on my mind as well
    Jiraiya said the so6p appeared in a time of endless war more choatic than this time (possiblibly referring to monsters existing and sealing them with uzumakis)

Uzumakis and hyuuga prob existed before the sage, and since sharingan is derived from byakugan, then it is safe to assume byakugan was mutated in the sage (rinnegan), since the elder son is the origin of sharingan.

Then the uzumakis were sought out and destroyed
    Its like saying hidden eddie village is like the lost city of atlantis

Also a possible reason as to why byakugan has a history of protecting its secret origins.

Last edited by TheWillofFire; 11-19-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Nice One Bro....

Status
    Aug 2012
    I am here to restore Order

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    How about:

Hyuuga parent + Uzumaki parent = Rikudo Sennin with Byakugan and an Uzumaki body.

Rinnegan and Sharingan or Sharinnegan, is something that belongs to Juubi.

The sage had access to those eyes, because he was the Juubi his jinchuriki.

When he gave powers to his sons he gave the Mokuton powers of the Juubi and the lifeforce to his youngest son and the Sharingan powers of the Juubi and the spiritual chakra to his eldest son.
    Exactly like that

Here is my chart which could make it easier to undertand(really can it be even easier ?!):

@PuppyDogGeneral what do you think about my chart, could it work like that ?

Is this picture shows it exatly how your theory states and how would you see it in your head ?

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Exactly like that

Here is my chart which could make it easier to undertand(really can it be even easier ?!):

@PuppyDogGeneral what do you think about my chart, could it work like that ?

Is this picture shows it exatly how your theory states and how would you see it in your head ?
    More or less, I'd say yes but lol this is an old theory.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I am here to restore Order

More or less, I'd say yes but lol this is an old theory.
    LOL, I didn't even know that this theory is old, I didn't even know about it that this theory was created before.

Anwyay I created my chart just yesterday, so I am shocked that that this theory is old.

Anyway, Thanks for response, and I am glad you agree with it less or more

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

That is very sound reasoning Mr. Puppy Dog. I believe Naruto might be implanted with Neji's eyes and then acquire the original undiluted version of the rinnegan. btw, I am noob here..how do I rep you?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!

This theory is not my original creation, a few have said it before, but I'm giving my own take on the matter.

I will be answering the Following questions in this theory:

1) How did the Sage come about?
    2) Why is the Byakugan so Inferior?
    3) Why is the Uzumaki clan a relative of the Senju?

Starting with Kakashi, he once said that the Hyuugas were a very ancestral clan and legend has it the Uchihas and their Sharingan originated from them.

Let's give Kakashi some credit, being as intelligent and knowledgeable as he is, that he wouldn't be voicing legends. As Tobi said, myths have a base on reality. So let's conviniently assume Hyuugas and Uchiha are related somehow.

Next, the villages of Konoha and Uzushio were once allies, that the clans of Senju and Uzumaki are distantly related.

The Uzumakis are known for their incredible longevity and life force, and because they were masters at Fuuinjutsu.

Now, we have that Hyuugas and Uchihas are related, and that Uzumakis and Senjus are related as well. But we know the origins of both Uchiha and Senju clans, the descended from the Rikudou Sennin's two sons respectively. But how come these four clans are related? The Sage only had two sons, right?.

Well, my theory is that both Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans predate the Senjus and Uchihas. And their connections with the latter two goes through the Rikudou Sennin. Assume the Sage was the product of mixing the lineages of both Uzumaki and Hyuuga. It was from his Uzumaki' parentage that the Sage inherited "the body" and through his Hyuuga's parentage inherited "the eyes".

But something is wrong, how come the Rikudou Sennin's inherited his eyes (Rinnegan) from the Hyuugas?, when they possessed another doujutsu: the Byakugan. This time we're going back to Kakashi, and giving him the benefit of the doubt, he said to Tobi that the Rinnegan was a "mutation". So here it is another piece of the theory, the Uzumaki's blood in the Sage mutated his Hyuuga's inheritance into the Rinnegan.

But still something's fishy, both Orochimaru and Kabuto theorised that since the Sharingan comes from the Rinnegan, it can naturally evolve back to it, right? Moreso, no attention was paid to the Byakugan, as magnificent as it is, it seems VERY inferior to both Sharingan and Rinnegan. And let's presume it is inferior because the Byakugan is the first and most primitive doujutsu in existence.

But I believe Orochimaru, Kabuto, Madara and Obito are got the process backwards. Let me illustrate it like this:

A+B=RS---> A-2 & B-2

A= Hyuuga
    B = Uzumaki
    RS= Rikudo Sennin
    A-2= Uchiha
    B-2 = Senju

So Madara and Orochimaru realized that to get to point RS (Rinnegan) you must combine S and . And they must be right, but I believe that the original and purest process is getting A and B together. And I call Uchiha and Senju A-2 and B-2 respectively, because I suspect that these two clans are upgraded versions of Hyuugas and Uzumakis through the genetic mixture the Rikudou Sennin was. Being the latter two the original possessors of the "eyes" and the "body".

There's something more, the Rikudou Sennin invented the first Fuuinjutsu to create a jinchuuriki, and that's an Uzumaki trademark. Perhaps, it was the Sage himself who taught the Uzumakis the secrets of Fuuinjutsu, and also taught the Hyuugas to better utilize the Byakugan, besides fathering and training the Uchiha and Senju ancestors.

How come Uzumakis and Hyuugas haven't gotten together ever since?

Well, I think the first reason is that Uzumakis and Hyuugas lived in different countries, the second reason is how extremely protective the Hyuugas had become with the doujutsu and secrets of their clan, and the last reason is that Uzumakis chose to ally, even marry, Senju clansmen in particular.

That is all, this my take on the origins of the Rikudou Sennin, and how he is the dot connecting Hyuugas, Uzumakis, Uchihas and Senjus.

PS: After reading this, do you think the love Hinata (hyuga) feels for Naruto (Uzumaki) is just coincidence? It could be an echo of the love between the parents of the Rikudou Sennin. Who knows, right?

OR

According to this scan from the latest chapter:

The Juubi has the Sha-rinnegan. The only possibility for the sage to weild the rinnegan is if he/his Line of priests were descendants of the Juubi () being that we now know Genetic mutation of doujutsu only happenes within the same bloodline
    + Rep Brah..

Page 2 of 2 « First 12