Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

Re: Has naruto not realized how powerful he is right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    He is overrating himself, as I know how stubborn he is I bet he will go to attack against the ten tails
    he doesnt even think of his ability....look at gaara vs naruto...before sakura was in danger he was terrified of gaara...but when he fights to save his friends he doesnt care if he dies or not...or if the person is stronger or not....just look at what madara did to the kages....and naruto is a genin and is charging at madara

simply its not his arrogance at his own power...al throughout the series naruto has charged enemies much stronger than himself, while knowing that...he is stubborn and im sure he will try to attack the jubi....but not because he overrates his own power, because he believes its up to him to protect his friends and is willing to die trying....

so i agree that he will attack juubi, and disagree because he overrates himself

to the thread....i think naruto doesnt care so much about how strong he is...he is focused on beating madara and bad guys to save the world and his comrades.....after when he isnt fighting he will for sure realize his power....if he hasnt already

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You contradicted yourself
    Naruto's sage mode lost because it ran out before he could beat the Deva path. If Kurama would have let Ma and Pa fuse with Naruto, then he wouldn't have lost.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You contradict yourself, because it was Kurama's fault that Naruto's sage mode ran out. Naruto was overpowering Pain, but since Ma and Pa couldn't fuse with him(Unlimited sage mode), he had to resort to clones(limited sage mode).
    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Dude Naruto isn't strong its the nine tails -_- he only has sm and he can't even beat pain with it

Page 2 of 2 « First 12