Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke's Scroll is All About Revival Jutsu

Warning: Im Not Good at Makin' This Kind Of Post so please Understand Those unclear Sections.
    and.. im Not a Fanboy of Anyone!

Okay Lets Start.!

As Suigetsu Stated.. The Scroll can possibly Turn Out the War. then, what couLd possibLy Do That? Simple. Immense Power.

We All know That Sasuke also have a thirst For Power. But he is More Hungry For the Truth About his clan. He Haven't Thought of Orochimaru after he Killed Him, Right? but in this Page http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c592/14.html he Suddenly thought About Orochimaru about that "one Who Knows Everything"

So Why Orochimaru? it is Stated here http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c593//.

it is Stated That there are Things That onLy Oro Can Do. Like Reviving Someone. Suigetsu also Said that Even Sasuke Revived Oro, he still Cant Move His Arms at Will Because Of The Death Reaper Seal. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c593/9.html

But After Reading The Scroll and Reviving Oro, we Can See here http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c593/15.html That Oro Can Move his Hands at Will.. So What Could Do that? Simple.. the Jutsu in The Scroll.

So Here's my Main point of my Theory:

A. Sasuke Revived Oro with The Jutsu On The Scroll because he Wanted Oro to Revive Someone. Maybe Someone With the Hokages that Can Cross to His Clan.
    B. The Scroll Contains Revival Jutsu. maybe the Pure World Reincarnation.
    C. ill Just Add This.. Maybe They Will Go To Some Of Oro's Labs where he Store the Bodies of Someone. Sasuke Knew Oro's Secret Lab Well right?

That's the end Of My Theory. i Hope you Find it Useful. and Correct me If Something's Wrong With any Points in My Theory. Im Just a Beginner Then.! and Please, Share Your thoughts! i Would Love to Read The All :ice:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

Re: Sasuke's Scroll is All About Revival Jutsu

so many ways that the scroll can go , i really dont have a clue of what could be ...... good theory bro

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it possible... but for me its not about reviving someone... theres more to it... we nid more hint ... ill just wait for more chapter to unveil that side of the story

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the chapter's name is " The Third Power",the technique is possibly linked to two techniques we already know that are Gedo Rinne Tensei and Edo Tensei. It's highly possible.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think the scroll contained any jutsu to revive Oro from the cursed seal. As we saw Sasuke thinking of what Kakashi did back, when Sasuke had just gotten the cursed mark. I mean if the scroll contained that info, why did Suigetsu react as he did, when Sasuke said he wanted to see Oro again?

Sasuke knew that he could revive Oro from the seal since his fight with Itachi, where it actually happened. So the scroll has nothing to do with that.

To give a little credit, yeah, I think he is going to use Oro to revive someone else. He can move his arms, yeah so could he before, but he just couldn't wield any hand seals / move his hands.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

possible but have been reading all these kind type threads and am tired already