Learning the dark arts an'shit

*Awaits Windy.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Re: Learning the dark arts an'shit

really? 'and'shit' >_>

anyways tell me what our clan's Kekki genkai is and what are it's strengths and weaknesses.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    really? 'and'shit' >_>

anyways tell me what our clan's Kekki genkai is and what are it's strengths and weaknesses.
    The basic idea of Dark Release is its ability to observe the other abilities, then manipulate them or redirect them.
    Doton and Suiton aren't possible to observe due to their nature of manipulating materials, such as rocks and water. meaning Dark Release can only observe the energy omitted from from technique but physical materials.
    It's weakness and strength have been explained above.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

You never really explained the strengths of Dark release clearly, nor what the KG is made of. Try explaining the strengths of Dark release and what our clan's Kekki Genkai does (i.e it's properties and how to preform certain techniques)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

You never really explained the strengths of Dark release clearly, nor what the KG is made of. Try explaining the strengths of Dark release and what our clan's Kekki Genkai does (i.e it's properties and how to preform certain techniques)
    Yes listen to Sindy!!! >_>

And remember Dark Release techniques are released through the hands not the mouth ~_~

Looking good Sindy

*Stops spamming*

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I don't think I'll be able to explain what the KG is made of, seeing as darkness in reality is the lack of light which isn't related to this, and looking at the only three sources available, I can only say it uses fire and lightning to use yang which observes energy, which itself makes very little sense. >_<
    Perhaps, you can help with this instead?

As for its strengths and weakness, as explained, it is weak against attacks that include the usage of materials instead of energy, doton and suiton are strong against dark release for their nature of using actual materials instead of energy alone, one can observe the the chakra in these techniques but cannot stop the actual water/rocks/mud.
    However, Katon, Raiton, fuuton, and raw chakra are weak to dark release for the same reasons mentioned above.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

:sy:

You have the strengths and weaknesses mixed up. Dark Release is weak to Water and Earth while strong against Raw Chakra, Wind, Lighting and Fire. Dark release is made with Fire and Lighting but you forgot to mention that Dark Release users have the two squares overlapping each other on the palm of their hand. That is how absorbing techniques comes in because you absorb through the upper square and release it back throught the lower square.

Now that you know I want you to mix your Fire and Lighting chakra in your hand to create dark chakra. Be detailed when merging those two chakra natures together.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    not as the same
    get out -_-

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I think you've misread my explanation, but oh well...

I Start off by gather up my chakra in complete concentration, Manipulating its nature in two different fashions, one vibrant and the other hot. Startiung to form Katon and Raiton chakra I channel them together towards my dominant right hand. Simultaneously and cautiously maintaining my focused attention, I mix the two natures together in my hand in a smooth and easy flow, preventing either nature to overcome the other and surface on its own.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good now take that dark chakra in your hand release it as a wave towards my clone over there in Mid-Range. Make sure that you hit her with the dark chakra and that you add detail when releasing it as a wave as well.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

While I focus my Katon and Raiton chakra into my hand, and the Dark Chakra is formed. I keep up the process of merging the two elements resulting in a stream of Dark chakra.
    Holding this wave for a short while, I then release the dark chakra in a burst that I continue developing as it advances, making up a wave that hits your clone.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post

As for its strengths and weakness, as explained, it is weak against attacks that include the usage of materials instead of energy, doton and suiton are strong against dark release for their nature of using actual materials instead of energy alone, one can observe the the chakra in these techniques but cannot stop the actual water/rocks/mud.
    However, Katon, Raiton, fuuton, and raw chakra are weak to dark release for the same reasons mentioned above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinderella View Post
    Dark Release is weak to Water and Earth while strong against Raw Chakra, Wind, Lighting and Fire. Dark release is made with Fire and Lighting but you forgot to mention that Dark Release users have the two squares overlapping each other on the palm of their hand.
    Sorry to spam, but you just repeated whatever he said. ._.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    While I focus my Katon and Raiton chakra into my hand, and the Dark Chakra is formed. I keep up the process of merging the two elements resulting in a stream of Dark chakra.
    Holding this wave for a short while, I then release the dark chakra in a burst that I continue developing as it advances, making up a wave that hits your clone.
    Good you learned...

(Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.
    Now create dark chakra in your hand again and release it as a wave again. This time, extend the wave outwards towards long range where my clone will be so that you can hit her. Be as detailed as you can when making the wave.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Good you learned...

Now create dark chakra in your hand again and release it as a wave again. This time, extend the wave outwards towards long range where my clone will be so that you can hit her. Be as detailed as you can when making the wave.

*creates a clone*
    I start by repeating the molding of my Katon and Raiton chakra, channeling the dark chakra into my hand and storing it throughout my arm.
    I then push the dark chakra from the top of my shoulder and downwards towards the tip of my fingers, making the stream of dark chakra accelerate and race towards your clone as I keep channeling my chakra through the wave adding to its momentum allowing it to reach your distanced clone.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned...

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.
    Now gather your dark chakra into both of your hands and release it in front of you as a shock-wave that hits my clone here in short range. If done correctly, it should do internal damage to her. Add detail when releasing the dark chakra as a shock wave.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Good you learned...

Now gather your dark chakra into both of your hands and release it in front of you as a shock-wave that hits my clone here in short range. If done correctly, it should do internal damage to her. Add detail when releasing the dark chakra as a shock wave.

*creates a clone*
    I start by gathering my dark chakra into both my hands, by molding my Katon and Raiton chakra in a twisting fashion, with high control over the dark chakra, as it starts form it takes the form of a rotating swirl that is facing parallely with my side direction.
    I then release all the dark chakra I stored in one burst, causing an impact strong enough to generate a shock wave carrying the dark chakra to your clone, pushing it back as it poofs.

My visualization of the technique comes from here:

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
    now for the fun part :zonder:

You should know that the upper square can extract an element up to a certain rank and convert it to make dark chakra right? well we're going to extract FIRST. Im going to throw an A rank technique at you and i want you to use your dark chakra and extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) through your upper square. Only extract it and odn't do anything else with it yet.

Think fast!

*I manipulate my fire chakra and breath out a large fireball from my mouth at you. As it reaches you, it bursts into a maelstrom of fire which engulfs you in flames*

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

As your flames head towards me, I extend my arm forward and open my palm white open as I channel my dark chakra to upper square, releasing a small sphere of it in front of my hand while manipulating the direction of it's force to direct inwards. As the fire comes in contact with my dark chakra, I start extracting the chakra that gave the technique its energy and heat, and storing it into my hand, resulting in the disappearing of the technique as if it was being sucked in.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.
    Now take that absorbed chakra and convert it to make your own dark chakra in your lower square and release it at my clone. When releasing it, it should come out as light blue flames and are expelled through the lower square as well. Add detail when converting it and hitting my clone with it.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Good you learned..

Now take that absorbed chakra and convert it to make your own dark chakra in your lower square and release it at my clone. When releasing it, it should come out as light blue flames and are expelled through the lower square as well. Add detail when converting it and hitting my clone with it.

*creates a clone*
    As I extract the chakra from your fireball, I feel a rapid increase of chakra in my hand. I hold on to this chakra as and focus my chakra and merge it with it, gaining control over it as if it was my own. I then start using nature manipulation to turn the chakra into Katon and Raiton chakra and mold them together, creating a highly pressed amount of dark chakra with a fluid substance. I then push out the dark chakra out of the bottom square, it erupts as a burst of light blue flames.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

you have it down right but Now you need to hit my clone with it

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

*The light blue flames extend to reach your clone and make it poof*

>_>

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

no need to give me that look

Good you learned...
    (Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.
    Now for this last technique, gather your dark chakra into your hand, and just like a rasengan, use your dark chakra to create a dark orb with two dark rings around it, giving an atomic look. Then after you make it, plow the orb into my clone over there, with bone shattering force. ^.^

*creates a clone*

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

no need to give me that look

Good you learned...

Now for this last technique, gather your dark chakra into your hand, and just like a rasengan, use your dark chakra to create a dark orb with two dark rings around it, giving an atomic look. Then after you make it, plow the orb into my clone over there, with bone shattering force. ^.^

*creates a clone*
    I start off by molding my katon and raiton chakra into my right arm, not stopping once the dark chakra is formed. I compress the dark chakra so intensely that it starts to bent out, so I mold it into an orb to contain the immense amount of compressed dark chakra. This orb, having the general characteristics of dark release, will cause severe damage and bone fraction seeing how any chakra enhanced physical resistance will be useless.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

try that again and this time give it an atomic look and compress it down a little more ^.^

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»