Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Light..."The Earth Sage".. Finishes My Earth...Like A Earth Sage Does..With Cupcakes

Thank You Light... Sempai for finishing my Earth Training ^_^

Last Training

Last edited by Cutie Pie; 11-12-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Re: Light..."The Earth Sage".. Finishes My Earth...Like A Earth Sage Does..With Cupc

Please perform last technique please

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Light..."The Earth Sage".. Finishes My Earth...Like A Earth Sage Does..With Cupc

Earth Style: Landslide Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

Gathering a large amount of chakra into my body and once i'v gathered enough chakra i release it into the ground and manupliate it so it is under your clone and once the large amount of chakra is under your clone i manupliate it so it spread out and covers a large area under your clone where i than manupliate the ground quality till it starts to weaken and i manupliate it some more till the ground starts to have cracks forming all around the area under your clone and once i manupliate it again the ground weak quality starts to move until it creates a landslide which your clone gets caught in

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome

May we get started . Oh! Perry was your last teacher

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Light, Thinks Im Awesome ^_^

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg

Light isnt the Earth Sage..
    Nor he is the future earth sage
    it goes in order
    Bishamon(Earth Sage)>Gobi(Earth King)>Teno(Earth Prodigy)>Light(Earth Man) D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But what If Light defeats you in a battle, will that prove his worthness to be better than you xD

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont start a war /:, Teno you know im a water/wind person >_O.

Ok NO MORE SPAMMING!

Lets continue on then Lass.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Ok, i want you to focus your doton chakra into the ground. After you have done this i want you to create large spike pillars of rock that are hard to avoid and are big enough to impale a summon. These are MASSIVE, MASSIVE!

Use it on my clone

-Makes clones for the rest of training -

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a large amount of earth chakra into body, and when i've gather enough chakr ainto my body I quickly slam both of my hands onto the ground and than release a large amount of earth chakra into the ground. Where i than manupliate the ground under you to form a pillar and i maupliate the pillar again till it start to grow alot in size and than i manupliate it till a giant spike pillar appear out of the ground and goes to pierce your clones till it jumps backward where i than manupliate the ground where your headed till i manupliate the ground where your headed to starts to form a pillar wher ei add chakra to it so it grows in size to a giant pillar that pierces your clones right in the stomach killing him instantly

But I love Lights.. Clones

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Use in a combo please :3

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I run towards your clones and when I get close I gather a large amount of fire chakra into my mouth, and whne I get into range I quickly use the Fireball justu. And as your clones Trys to go backward from the heat as I exxpected I quickly Gather a large amount of earth chakra into my hand and than i slam my hand onto the ground and release the large amount of earth chakra into the ground and than i manupliate the chakra behind you where I than manupliate it so a giant pillar appear behind you and than i manupliate the ground in front of you so it forms a giant pillar to and since there is a pillar coming from behind and infront of you are totally defenslee and die fromt he pillars

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok next tech will be: (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Ok my young pupil, this technique i believe is one of the best doton techniques imo. You will be able to either drop the earth or lift if 20 meters. This cannot be used to drop and raise earth at the same time. Unless you post the jutsu twice using up 2 of your moves. Ok, i would like you slam your hands on the ground while focusing your chakra. After your hands are on the ground, send your chakra through it and then force the ground upward, or downwards. This can be used to avoid attacks such as vacuum blades. Because this moves very fast for an earth technique, you can lower the ground in about 4-7 seconds. But there is a down side to this if you use it on yourself. Once you push the earth down, you might not be able to see your opponent, so make sure you have a technique such as ice disks, or hurricane fists to push you upwards. But this might be bad also because as you come up your opponent will see you before you see them, unless you have the Byakugan allowing you to see through solid objects. But one good think about this is, if you drop the ground under your opponent, you can use stormy shock blade, crating a large amount of water that falls atop of your opponent as he fall, or create spikes that shoot up from the bottom of the pit hitting your opponent as he/her falls.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im young again ^_^

I gather a large amount of chakra into my body, and when i'v gathered enough earth chakra i slam both of my hand onto the ground and insert the large amount of earth chakra into the ground, where i than manuplaite the earth chakra so it goes deep into the ground wher eI than manupliate the earth infused ground and lower it 20 inches so I aim hidden from your view.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, 20 meters, meters!

Use that in a combo please :3, or you can attack me using it

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a large amount of earth chakra into my ody, and when i'v gathered enough chakra i slam both of my hand onto the ground I release the large amount of chakra into the ground and manupliate it under clone and than i manupliate it so it goes deep into th chakra is infused I manupliate the ground and manupliate it so it falls 20meter where I than perform spikes at the bottom so you fall into them and die

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Techniques Madam!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes Sir ^_^

I gather a large amount of earth chakra into my body, and when I'v gathered enough chakra i slam both hand onto the ground and manupliate my large amount of chakra under your clone. Where i than manupliate the ground deep into the ground where I than manupliate the earth infused ground so it drops 20meters. And as soon as the ground drops and you start to fall I quickly perform the bird handseal and manupliate the ground inside of the hole into Spikes that will skewer you when you fall into them

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Thought i replied yesterday, sorry ~_~

1. Well, there is a lot i can say about this technique. Ok, lets say you are trapped in SOTU. You know all that mud that keeps you trapped. You would use added weight. Since you would come in contact with the mud you would, "Petrify" it, thus turning it into stone (adding weight) making it crumble, thus you getting out of the swamp. Now, i want you to focus your doton chakra, then i waant you to release it allowing you to "Petrify" the mud in the swamp. Git it a go!

-creates swamp-

2. Ha ha, this is a great one too. For this technique, you will be able to decrease you body weight, thus making you lighter, hence the name. When use on yourself, you will be able to move faster, jump higher and such of that nature. When use on objects, you would be able to lift them easier since they are lighter. I think it was that manga chapter when Onoki picked up that large boulder, correct me if im not mistaken. Ok, now i want you to focus your doton chakra, then release it to make you lighter. ALSO, NON OF THESE WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET OUT OF A GEN!

-Releases blast of wind-

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a large amount of earth chakra into my body, and when I'v gathered enough chakra I release the chakra into the swamp. And as my chakra mixes with yours and takes control I than manupliate the Swamp infused chakra so that it's properities become hard, and as It become hardening I add more chakra to it and manupliate it again till the swamp starts to crumbly to pieces where I than jump out and escape the swamp.

I gather a large amount of earth chakra into my body, and when I'v gathered enough chakra I quickly use my right hand and touch my body(DOnt get any idea's >.<) and insert the large amount of chakra into my body. Where i than manupliate the chakra inside of my body till it starts to feel light, but since it's not lighting enough I manupliate it some more till I feel light as a feather were I than jump swiftly out of the way.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Combo please

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a large amount of earth chakra into my body, and when I'v gathered enough chakra I release the chakra into the swamp. And as my chakra mixes with yours and takes control I than manupliate the Swamp infused chakra so that it's properities become hard, and as It become hardening I add more chakra to it and manupliate it again till the swamp starts to crumbly to pieces where I than jump out and escape the swamp. And as im free I jump into the sky and throw a barrage of neddle paralazying you where i than pull out a kunia and stab you

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

I gather a large amount of earth chakra into my body, and when I'v gathered enough chakra I quickly use my right hand and touch my body(DOnt get any idea's >.<) and insert the large amount of chakra into my body. Where i than manupliate the chakra inside of my body till it starts to feel light, but since it's not lighting enough I manupliate it some more till I feel light as a feather were I than jump swiftly out of the way. And run towards you and perform the Ox handseal and run towards you at fast speeds and stab you quickly

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess that will work >_O

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^_^

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

After you've created three clones you guys will perform handseals and expel mud form your mouths creating columns of earth that harden from the ground and form a wall of defense. Remember, you will need a minimum of three clones.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique X3
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*Each clone will be as I do*

We all gather a alrge amount of chakra into are mouth, and when we've gathered enough chakra into our mouths we perfomr the handseals Ram - Snake and after performing the handseal we release the large amount of earth chakra from our mouth and as it touches the ground and once it hits the ground we shape manupliate the large amount of earth chakra so multiple hard wall columns start to form in front of as they form out of the ground. Where we stand behind it for its strength where we manupliate the walls strength so it becomes stronger fromt eh minerals it collected from the ground when we shape manupliated it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»