Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    If you don't want to read theres a list at the bottom.


    Six paths of pain- A lot of people don't think that he can, but i believe that he has the stamina and move to do so.
    Ok so 6pop has a lot of moves, but the powerful ones such as shinra tensei or chibaku tensei, are basically the only threats. A lot of you may disagree, but the others can probably be easily destroyed by wood clones which are much more powerful than regular ones.
    preta path i don't think it will be able to absorb the tree, maybe stop it from growing, but then another one can just come up from behind him while he tries to suck it up with his eyes.
    Summons- i really don't think these will be a problem for him considering he was able to stop the kyuubi, if anything the only problem will be trying to find the chameleon.
    Rocket path(I Forgot some of the paths names so sorry)- A clone can probably take care of him.
    There shared vision probably won't work since they'll probably be surrounded by trees.

    Shinra Tensei-Hashirama can make forests probably bigger than shinra tensei in an instant so even if that path(again forgot its name, sorry) uses it hashi can just recreate his mokuton and by that time the path will already be out giving hashirama the chance to defeat him, and i don't think it would be able to defeat or hurt him considering it basically just pushes things away. also even if it did hurt him he has better healing than tsunade so i really doubt it will be a problem.
    Now Chibaku, this one will probably the toughest for hashirama to beat or rather escape because of its gravitational pull. However i think hashirama just has surround himself in his mokuton until its over and if it does pull him in(which there is a huge chance it will) make his mokuton grow through the rocks and make his way out sort of like the kyuubi did.
    I know some of you guys are thinking how it would surrounding himself in mokuton keep him from getting crushed. Well Mokuton has shown to be extremely powerful and be able to easily crush whats around it so if hashirama were to surround himself in it all of the other objects that would have been pulled in could easily be torn through and make a path for him to escape.Keep in mind that this technique take a huge toll on Nagato and probably cannot use it to long.
    Hashirama also mare than likely has more chakra than Nagato so i don't think it will be a problem.

    So yeah this is why i think Hashirama can beat them.


    Nagato- I do think he can beat nagato with the paths because he has counters, but i also think it will be tougher... Actually i'm not so sure about this one, but i think i'm going to stick with what i said.



    Naruto- So yeah I think Hashirama is just the worst match up for Naruto since almost all of narutos powerful moves come from kurama. BM mode probably won't be a problem since hashirama will just suppress it and the clones can be fought with wood clones, only problem would be there speed, but i'm pretty sure that hashi clones can land a hit on them since he was always fighting and more than likely came across a speedster.
    SM can be a problem for him to deal with until it runs out of nature chakra, and i think he can only make a limited amount of them (please correct me if i'm wrong). anyway yeah i think that hashi might be able to keep up with them and if not he can just make more clones.
    I Think that KM and BM clones might be able to be suppressed of their kyuubi chalra because yamato was able to suppress the kyuubi without that dragon.
    Other clones can be easily dealt with.
    The Real Naruto will probably go after Hashirama and i really don't think that he himself will be a problem, even if he lands a a couple of hits Hashirama will just regenerate like tsunade.
    The toad summons can also be dealt with mokuton.


    Minato- I just don't think he has any chance of beating Hashirama. I know he's smart and all, but from what we've seen he just doesn't have anything that would hurt him. I mean Hashirama can grow wood from his body so if he tags him he could just make wood grow from there, and even if he didn't know that he was tagged rasengan or a kunai aren't going to hurt this guy considering he has better healing than tsunade. And in doing that Hashi can learn how ftg works and make the seals move where he wants them to (his ftg can just be moved since hashi can control the landscape with his mokuton).That being said i think the only hard part for Hashirama would be to catch minato.


    Sasuke- Hahsirama already fought madara with EMS and beat him(even if wasn't by a lot, its been hinted that they were almost equal in power), so unless Sasuke has something that madara didn't have he's probably going to lose, but he still has a chance at winning, just he'd probably lose more times than win.



    Itachi- This guy should have a chance. before you start thinking that I'm biased or retarded for saying this, hear me out. Madara was able to go toe to toe with Hashirama with just MS so why would itachi who is a genius not be able to. Also itachi has amaterasu which would cause hashirama a lot of problems since it keeps spreading and doesn't stop.
    After using amaterasu i think it would give Itachi a chance to get in close quarters with hashi and AMATERASU TO THE FACE, (nah just kidding although it is possible). No but i think that this would be a good battle, but hashi coming out on top, just barely though, because of itachis intellect.


    Well these were the ones i thought were important enough to suggest for those of you that didn't read here is the list

    6Pop
    Nagato
    Naruto
    Minato
    Sasuke
    Itachi

    If You disagree please give valid reasons why.
    Please keep it friendly.
     
         

  2. #2
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Madara #1
     
         

  3. #3
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    Madara #1
    I don't understand.
     
         

  4. #4
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    agreed.. but u forgot the 1 ninja that makes hashi so ****ing famous and OP... MADARA UCHICHA...
     
         

  5. #5
    Solo's Avatar
    Status
    Solo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Hashirama would have a better chance against Lord Sasuke if he had both of his hands and legs cut off. Even then, Lord Sasuke would win, no difficultly.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    agreed.. but u forgot the 1 ninja that makes hashi so ****ing famous and OP... MADARA UCHICHA...
    That was Madara with just EMS, but now he has more and i don't think that Hashirama can defeat Edo Madara.
     
         

  7. #7
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeorge View Post
    That was Madara with just EMS, but now he has more and i don't think that Hashirama can defeat Edo Madara.
    hahaha .. did i mention edo madara? i said MADARA UCHICHA.. of corz he cannot bit EDO madara... but he has a chance... coz all edo madara new techs are just hashirama less powerfull techs .. so hashi knows how to counter them
     
         

  8. #8
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    for now it seems he can beat all of them
     
         

  9. #9
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    SO6P?! Really?
     
         

  10. #10
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    SO6P?! Really?
    i agree, not the sage of the six paths, THATS JUST TOO MUCH FOR SENJU HASHIRAMA
     
         

  11. #11
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    sasuke solos
     
         

  12. #12
    . MellowHype's Avatar
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://1017thug.tumblr.com/
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    This post is blasphemous. Lord Sasuke could easily solo Kumogakure and Konohagakure with the Hokages.
     
         

  13. #13
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    This post is blasphemous. Lord Sasuke could easily solo Kumogakure and Konohagakure with the Hokages.
     
         

  14. #14
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    lol my bad I got the six paths of pain and the sage of six paths moxed up. <o__o>
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Unatural's Avatar
    Status
    Unatural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    he can't beat naruto and itachi and 6pop
     
         

  16. #16
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by Unatrual View Post
    he can't beat naruto and itachi and 6pop
    Why not?
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    madara had ems vs hashi
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member MasqueradeNX's Avatar
    Status
    MasqueradeNX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    5,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    I WANT YOU
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    He can beat all but So6P..... :D
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member 6pathofpain's Avatar
    Status
    6pathofpain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeorge View Post
    If you don't want to read theres a list at the bottom.


    Six paths of pain- A lot of people don't think that he can, but i believe that he has the stamina and move to do so.
    Ok so 6pop has a lot of moves, but the powerful ones such as shinra tensei or chibaku tensei, are basically the only threats. A lot of you may disagree, but the others can probably be easily destroyed by wood clones which are much more powerful than regular ones.
    preta path i don't think it will be able to absorb the tree, maybe stop it from growing, but then another one can just come up from behind him while he tries to suck it up with his eyes.
    Summons- i really don't think these will be a problem for him considering he was able to stop the kyuubi, if anything the only problem will be trying to find the chameleon.
    Rocket path(I Forgot some of the paths names so sorry)- A clone can probably take care of him.
    There shared vision probably won't work since they'll probably be surrounded by trees.

    Shinra Tensei-Hashirama can make forests probably bigger than shinra tensei in an instant so even if that path(again forgot its name, sorry) uses it hashi can just recreate his mokuton and by that time the path will already be out giving hashirama the chance to defeat him, and i don't think it would be able to defeat or hurt him considering it basically just pushes things away. also even if it did hurt him he has better healing than tsunade so i really doubt it will be a problem.
    Now Chibaku, this one will probably the toughest for hashirama to beat or rather escape because of its gravitational pull. However i think hashirama just has surround himself in his mokuton until its over and if it does pull him in(which there is a huge chance it will) make his mokuton grow through the rocks and make his way out sort of like the kyuubi did.
    I know some of you guys are thinking how it would surrounding himself in mokuton keep him from getting crushed. Well Mokuton has shown to be extremely powerful and be able to easily crush whats around it so if hashirama were to surround himself in it all of the other objects that would have been pulled in could easily be torn through and make a path for him to escape.Keep in mind that this technique take a huge toll on Nagato and probably cannot use it to long.
    Hashirama also mare than likely has more chakra than Nagato so i don't think it will be a problem.

    So yeah this is why i think Hashirama can beat them.


    Nagato- I do think he can beat nagato with the paths because he has counters, but i also think it will be tougher... Actually i'm not so sure about this one, but i think i'm going to stick with what i said.



    Naruto- So yeah I think Hashirama is just the worst match up for Naruto since almost all of narutos powerful moves come from kurama. BM mode probably won't be a problem since hashirama will just suppress it and the clones can be fought with wood clones, only problem would be there speed, but i'm pretty sure that hashi clones can land a hit on them since he was always fighting and more than likely came across a speedster.
    SM can be a problem for him to deal with until it runs out of nature chakra, and i think he can only make a limited amount of them (please correct me if i'm wrong). anyway yeah i think that hashi might be able to keep up with them and if not he can just make more clones.
    I Think that KM and BM clones might be able to be suppressed of their kyuubi chalra because yamato was able to suppress the kyuubi without that dragon.
    Other clones can be easily dealt with.
    The Real Naruto will probably go after Hashirama and i really don't think that he himself will be a problem, even if he lands a a couple of hits Hashirama will just regenerate like tsunade.
    The toad summons can also be dealt with mokuton.


    Minato- I just don't think he has any chance of beating Hashirama. I know he's smart and all, but from what we've seen he just doesn't have anything that would hurt him. I mean Hashirama can grow wood from his body so if he tags him he could just make wood grow from there, and even if he didn't know that he was tagged rasengan or a kunai aren't going to hurt this guy considering he has better healing than tsunade. And in doing that Hashi can learn how ftg works and make the seals move where he wants them to (his ftg can just be moved since hashi can control the landscape with his mokuton).That being said i think the only hard part for Hashirama would be to catch minato.


    Sasuke- Hahsirama already fought madara with EMS and beat him(even if wasn't by a lot, its been hinted that they were almost equal in power), so unless Sasuke has something that madara didn't have he's probably going to lose, but he still has a chance at winning, just he'd probably lose more times than win.



    Itachi- This guy should have a chance. before you start thinking that I'm biased or retarded for saying this, hear me out. Madara was able to go toe to toe with Hashirama with just MS so why would itachi who is a genius not be able to. Also itachi has amaterasu which would cause hashirama a lot of problems since it keeps spreading and doesn't stop.
    After using amaterasu i think it would give Itachi a chance to get in close quarters with hashi and AMATERASU TO THE FACE, (nah just kidding although it is possible). No but i think that this would be a good battle, but hashi coming out on top, just barely though, because of itachis intellect.


    Well these were the ones i thought were important enough to suggest for those of you that didn't read here is the list

    6Pop
    Nagato
    Naruto
    Minato
    Sasuke
    Itachi

    If You disagree please give valid reasons why.
    Please keep it friendly.
    I doubt he could beat nagato,

    Nagato can fly over his woodstyle just like the kages did, blast away any forest made with almighty push(along with hashirama), hashirama as far as we know has no counter for planetary devastation, he can beat all of nagato's summons by restraining them except the dog because it can keep splitting when it gets caught so that would be a problem( he may not get the bird either).

    Also he doesnt know rinnegan tec so human path could prove fatal easily if he tries taijutsu, if he uses wood in his taijutsu nagato can counter with asura paths extra arms an beam cannons. No to mention nagato also mastered all 5 elements an yin release at the age of 10 an has a large pool of chakra just like hashirama.

    Honestly, i think this ones in nagato's favor
     
         

  20. #20
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by 6pathofpain View Post
    I doubt he could beat nagato,

    Nagato can fly over his woodstyle just like the kages did, blast away any forest made with almighty push(along with hashirama), hashirama as far as we know has no counter for planetary devastation, he can beat all of nagato's summons by restraining them except the dog because it can keep splitting when it gets caught so that would be a problem( he may not get the bird either).

    Also he doesnt know rinnegan tec so human path could prove fatal easily if he tries taijutsu, if he uses wood in his taijutsu nagato can counter with asura paths extra arms an beam cannons. No to mention nagato also mastered all 5 elements an yin release at the age of 10 an has a large pool of chakra just like hashirama.

    Honestly, i think this ones in nagato's favor
    Just because he can fly doesn't mean hes out of Hashirama's reach, hashi can control the direction of his mokuton so why wouldn't he be able to aim it up.
    He can but it takes time To do it again afterward.
    The planetary devastation would be a problem, but I think that hashi would be able to break out of it with his mouton as I explained.
    The dog's head is the only thing that splits, and it's only after you've hurt it or something so if hashi just keeps it suppressed it shouldn't be a problem, same for the bird as when he's flying. It would be dumb to face Nagato in tai jutsu that's why he has clones, and yes he doesn't know the rinnegan techs, but I'm pretty sure he'd play it on the safe side when he sees shinra tensei, and send a clone instead.

    It is said that Nagato can control all the elements, but it's impossible to account for it since we don't know what techniques he has for them.

    Nagato does have a large chakra pool, but if his is that large and he's only a bit Senju imagine Hashi's.

    Overall I think that this is really hard match to decide because of Nagatos ability to mix and match his abilities as Bee said, but I'm going with Hashirama because of his ability to distance himself and fight with clones and mouton instead. Also keep in mind that he has better healing than tsunade in byakgou.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member
    Status
    Nagatoballer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeorge View Post
    Just because he can fly doesn't mean hes out of Hashirama's reach, hashi can control the direction of his mokuton so why wouldn't he be able to aim it up.
    He can but it takes time To do it again afterward.
    The planetary devastation would be a problem, but I think that hashi would be able to break out of it with his mouton as I explained.
    The dog's head is the only thing that splits, and it's only after you've hurt it or something so if hashi just keeps it suppressed it shouldn't be a problem, same for the bird as when he's flying. It would be dumb to face Nagato in tai jutsu that's why he has clones, and yes he doesn't know the rinnegan techs, but I'm pretty sure he'd play it on the safe side when he sees shinra tensei, and send a clone instead.

    It is said that Nagato can control all the elements, but it's impossible to account for it since we don't know what techniques he has for them.

    Nagato does have a large chakra pool, but if his is that large and he's only a bit Senju imagine Hashi's.

    Overall I think that this is really hard match to decide because of Nagatos ability to mix and match his abilities as Bee said, but I'm going with Hashirama because of his ability to distance himself and fight with clones and mouton instead. Also keep in mind that he has better healing than tsunade in byakgou.
    There is no argument in this thread it is obvious that madara and harishima are legends far beyond any shinobi except so6p, madara beat all 5 Kage ya he is edo but it was still his tech that he used while he was alive and if harishima beat madara in a fight he had to be even more amazing all the ninja on that list could fight harishima and loose
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member 6pathofpain's Avatar
    Status
    6pathofpain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeorge View Post
    Just because he can fly doesn't mean hes out of Hashirama's reach, hashi can control the direction of his mokuton so why wouldn't he be able to aim it up.
    He can but it takes time To do it again afterward.
    The planetary devastation would be a problem, but I think that hashi would be able to break out of it with his mouton as I explained.
    The dog's head is the only thing that splits, and it's only after you've hurt it or something so if hashi just keeps it suppressed it shouldn't be a problem, same for the bird as when he's flying. It would be dumb to face Nagato in tai jutsu that's why he has clones, and yes he doesn't know the rinnegan techs, but I'm pretty sure he'd play it on the safe side when he sees shinra tensei, and send a clone instead.

    It is said that Nagato can control all the elements, but it's impossible to account for it since we don't know what techniques he has for them.

    Nagato does have a large chakra pool, but if his is that large and he's only a bit Senju imagine Hashi's.

    Overall I think that this is really hard match to decide because of Nagatos ability to mix and match his abilities as Bee said, but I'm going with Hashirama because of his ability to distance himself and fight with clones and mouton instead. Also keep in mind that he has better healing than tsunade in byakgou.
    Hashirama was very gifted in taijutsu an starting a battle with taijutsu wouldn't be a surprise, espeacially for someone of his strength. An I'm not sure a large almighty push would do the same to nagato as it did to pain. At that time nagato was feeding chakra to 6 bodies an hand just used 8 summons an fought half the leaf. Nagato is a whole other level, I don't even think he has a 5 sec interval. And I wanna say I've seen the dog split with out being hit against jiraiya but I'm not postive. An aimed woodstyle attacking nagato in the air wouldn't hit him, deva path can easily protect him with that sheikd thing he does with it. Or if he gets on that bird he'll just be too fast.

    An yea his healing is great, but you can't heal from the effects of human path...
     
         

  23. #23
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by 6pathofpain View Post
    Hashirama was very gifted in taijutsu an starting a battle with taijutsu wouldn't be a surprise, espeacially for someone of his strength. An I'm not sure a large almighty push would do the same to nagato as it did to pain. At that time nagato was feeding chakra to 6 bodies an hand just used 8 summons an fought half the leaf. Nagato is a whole other level, I don't even think he has a 5 sec interval. And I wanna say I've seen the dog split with out being hit against jiraiya but I'm not postive. An aimed woodstyle attacking nagato in the air wouldn't hit him, deva path can easily protect him with that sheikd thing he does with it. Or if he gets on that bird he'll just be too fast.

    An yea his healing is great, but you can't heal from the effects of human path...
    If he does go head on with Nagato would probably win, because of naraka path but Hashirama still has a chance to escape as long as Nagato doesn't catch him in it. There's also the possibility that he changes himself into a clone and distances himself. But yeah if Nagato catches him he's probably ****ed. That being said that's the only scenario where I see Nagato beating Hashirama.

    Nagato should still feel the effects of a massive shinra tensei or chibaku tensei it only stated that he had gotten stronger and faster, so if anything it will just take less time or won't hurt him as much.

    He can maneuver, but how much trees can you maneuver at one time I mean ones eventually going to grab him. I assume your talking about shinra tensei and he would probably still have an interval even it's only 2 or 3 sec. And I think that would be enough time for another tree to grab him.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member 6pathofpain's Avatar
    Status
    6pathofpain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeorge View Post
    If he does go head on with Nagato would probably win, because of naraka path but Hashirama still has a chance to escape as long as Nagato doesn't catch him in it. There's also the possibility that he changes himself into a clone and distances himself. But yeah if Nagato catches him he's probably ****ed. That being said that's the only scenario where I see Nagato beating Hashirama.

    Nagato should still feel the effects of a massive shinra tensei or chibaku tensei it only stated that he had gotten stronger and faster, so if anything it will just take less time or won't hurt him as much.

    He can maneuver, but how much trees can you maneuver at one time I mean ones eventually going to grab him. I assume your talking about shinra tensei and he would probably still have an interval even it's only 2 or 3 sec. And I think that would be enough time for another tree to grab him.
    I think if Tue trees were getting overwhelmingly while he was flying he would just use planetary devastation to destroy the trees an catch hashirama. I doubt nagato would just run from the trees
     
         

  25. #25
    Logitsu Big bengi's Avatar
    Status
    Big bengi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Home in my crib
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Powerful People Hashirama can beat

    Sorry, no one can beat the first so6p. the rest, possible.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •