View Poll Results: Itachi as a Hokage???

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Above HOKAGE LEVEL

31 49.21%
  • AT HOKAGE LEVEL

28 44.44%
  • Below Hokage LEVEL

4 6.35%
  • Don't know

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

Jiraiya didn't want it. Tsunade wasn't there. The only other ninja seemingly applicable would be Danzō, Gai, and Kakashi. I don't think part one Kakashi was strong enough to be Hokage yet, as he hadn't trained his body to be used to the Sharingan, so he could only fight at his highest level for a few minutes. Gai, while powerful and noble, doesn't seem really have the disposition to handle the bureaucracy of the position—there's actually a humorous chapter in the Rock Lee spinoff about that scenario. So then it would be between Danzō and Itachi, and given that Itachi is certainly the more noble of the two, and assuming that this is in an alternate timeline where Itachi didn't have to go undercover as a villain, then I think he would be an excellent Godaime Hokage, and would easily be the strongest, smartest, and arguably even the wisest among the Five Kages at only age 17. Orochimaru would never dare to invade Konoha, and I suspect that Pain's conquest of the village wouldn't be successful at all if Itachi, and by extension Sasuke, were there to help along with the rest of the village. Moreover, electing an Uchiha with the will of fire as the Hokage would also solidify the peace and goodwill between the Senju and Uchiha within the village. All in all, it would be a brilliant decision to make Itachi Hokage, and naming the 13 year old Itachi Godaime Hokage in this timeline may have prevented the coup altogether. Alas, the plot demands conflict, so that solution had to be overlooked.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi would have been a great Hokage if not the best, there would had being peace btw Uchiha and Konoha, Orochimaru would never dare to step a foot on Konoha and hiruzen will be alive, Hiruzen would have guided itachi to become the best hokage in history, pain might have not done what he did to konoha, because Itachi would be there to defend it. whole konoha+ uchihas+sasuke+ itachi it would be to much firepower for pain to handle.

The 4th war would have been more lame than what it is... more bad guys dying!and none good guy.

Maybe tsunae would have Cured itachi's sickness, she was the best on that department and i dont think itachi had the chances to see a doctor while in akatsuki :D she would have been eliminated.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Share your thoughts...

If things would have been little different...If he was still there in the village when HIRUZEN died...Do you think that ITACHI had a strong chance to become hokage???

If yes WHY...
    If no WHY...

*IF* Itachi never slaughtered his whole clan and was healthy, I believe Itachi would have been the first Uchiha clansmen to become Hokage and Sasuke would never obtain Mangekyou sharingan until after Itachi died. Lets say he dies at 70 :D.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

defo Hokage level O.o

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if itachi had ems sure
    i am actually surprised there is no uchiha hokage
    If madara WAsnt such a ***** he could have been 2nd hokage

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Light- View Post
    of course. if the uchiha clan never wanted to destroy the leaf maybe he could had become the hokage. but maybe people would say no because he was an uchiha and young
    Thats y i said that if he was still konoha what were his chances....Age doesnt matter as Minato had become hokage at very young age so did Gara...

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I don't think so, Jiraiya would have taken the roll if tsunade wasn't in the picture.

Itachi was to young and Uchihas don't become hokage, even if it was itachi... The elders wouldn't have allowed it.

I believe that kakashi is a better fit for hokage personally because he has more experience, since he was alive during a war, he's also allot older and he would still have itachi on his side, sometimes it doesn't come down to strength.
    May be ur right...But I have my doubts...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    Danzo would never allow such a thing to happen. **** no hell no.
    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Voted: Above Kage Level

Reason: He has the wisdom that no one will ever surpass.
    Exactly...I believe this brother

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    no, solely because of Danzo.
    If u see Danzo was not a bad guy after all...he did what he thought was best for Konoha Village...Thats y he included Itachi in decoup mission against Uchiha Clan...So I have my doubts that he would have oppposed just because he was uchiha...If he would have opposed it would have been because of Jealously nothing more than that...

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    What about his sickness?
    He was sick because he annihilated his clan if he didnt do that he would have been sound and healthy still in the village...

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

No if he didn't even wanna fight obito off the madara hype,and didn't wait till his death to make a move than hes was a coward, making his brother hate him to make him stronger? and you think hes worthy of the title kage? hell no! not in a million years.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for sensei :T_T:

Itachi wouldn't become hokage , elders wouldn't allow him to become one

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Itachi never acted like an uchiha.he never used his power to destroy the village and was favourite son,student,anbu member.he wud have made fav hokage too.but now i hope him rest in peace after he was cursed n pained all his life.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Jiraiya didn't want it. Tsunade wasn't there. The only other ninja seemingly applicable would be Danzō, Gai, and Kakashi. I don't think part one Kakashi was strong enough to be Hokage yet, as he hadn't trained his body to be used to the Sharingan, so he could only fight at his highest level for a few minutes. Gai, while powerful and noble, doesn't seem really have the disposition to handle the bureaucracy of the position—there's actually a humorous chapter in the Rock Lee spinoff about that scenario. So then it would be between Danzō and Itachi, and given that Itachi is certainly the more noble of the two, and assuming that this is in an alternate timeline where Itachi didn't have to go undercover as a villain, then I think he would be an excellent Godaime Hokage, and would easily be the strongest, smartest, and arguably even the wisest among the Five Kages at only age 17. Orochimaru would never dare to invade Konoha, and I suspect that Pain's conquest of the village wouldn't be successful at all if Itachi, and by extension Sasuke, were there to help along with the rest of the village. Moreover, electing an Uchiha with the will of fire as the Hokage would also solidify the peace and goodwill between the Senju and Uchiha within the village. All in all, it would be a brilliant decision to make Itachi Hokage, and naming the 13 year old Itachi Godaime Hokage in this timeline may have prevented the coup altogether. Alas, the plot demands conflict, so that solution had to be overlooked.
    Perfect simply perfect + rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Itachi would have been a great Hokage if not the best, there would had being peace btw Uchiha and Konoha, Orochimaru would never dare to step a foot on Konoha and hiruzen will be alive, Hiruzen would have guided itachi to become the best hokage in history, pain might have not done what he did to konoha, because Itachi would be there to defend it. whole konoha+ uchihas+sasuke+ itachi it would be to much firepower for pain to handle.

The 4th war would have been more lame than what it is... more bad guys dying!and none good guy.

Maybe tsunae would have Cured itachi's sickness, she was the best on that department and i dont think itachi had the chances to see a doctor while in akatsuki :D she would have been eliminated.
    Awesome + rep

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFan20 View Post
    *IF* Itachi never slaughtered his whole clan and was healthy, I believe Itachi would have been the first Uchiha clansmen to become Hokage and Sasuke would never obtain Mangekyou sharingan until after Itachi died. Lets say he dies at 70 :D.
    lol...I think u dont like sasuke...Ya sure ur right...

Quote Originally Posted by Dean-Winchester View Post
    if itachi had ems sure
    i am actually surprised there is no uchiha hokage
    If madara WAsnt such a ***** he could have been 2nd hokage
    I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    No if he didn't even wanna fight obito off the madara hype,and didn't wait till his death to make a move than hes was a coward, making his brother hate him to make him stronger? and you think hes worthy of the title kage? hell no! not in a million years.
    what are u talking brother...
    He graduated top of his class in ninja academy...
    he was involved in numerous secret raids on akatsuki and others...
    He has over 1000 confirmed kills...
    He is trained guerilla anbuwarfare(Anbu are the people who are trusted and loyal to hokage and are excellent in every thing)
    Uchiha Genius....
    He didnt face obito because he was seeing a bigger picture than what u r seeing right now...

I think i can smell from ur comment that u r Itachi hater....

Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    Itachi wouldn't become hokage , elders wouldn't allow him to become one
    I think they would have agreed as there wouldnt be any need to annihilate the whole uchiha clan...as the top most position (hokage) was going to a person who was from there clan...So the problem would have been solved without taking drastic steps....Happpy ENDINGSSSS :-)

Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers

He's hokage level but probably wouldn't have been chosen bcoz he's an Uchiha

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Perfect simply perfect + rep

Awesome + rep

lol...I think u dont like sasuke...Ya sure ur right...

I agree...

what are u talking brother...
    He graduated top of his class in ninja academy...
    he was involved in numerous secret raids on akatsuki and others...
    He has over 1000 confirmed kills...
    He is trained guerilla anbuwarfare(Anbu are the people who are trusted and loyal to hokage and are excellent in every thing)
    Uchiha Genius....
    He didnt face obito because he was seeing a bigger picture than what u r seeing right now...

I think i can smell from ur comment that u r Itachi hater....

I think they would have agreed as there wouldnt be any need to annihilate the whole uchiha clan...as the top most position (hokage) was going to a person who was from there clan...So the problem would have been solved without taking drastic steps....Happpy ENDINGSSSS :-)

And i can sense from you comment in defense of itachi that your a itachi fanboy, i say that because you say he has over a 1000 confirmed skills? question...where the **** did you get that B.S from? oh yea..your defo a fanboy...he was looking at he bigger picture? how do you figure? you talk like you were their, i guess the fact that obito trained itachi before the massacre never came to mind of why itachi wouldn't fight him directly, OR the fact that obitos the one that help itachi in the annihilation of their clan that night, is why itachi figured he should be weary of his abilities. All these abilities yet hes never had a all out/life or death battle with any of the shinobi that stand at the top of the ninja world? why is that? Hes a genius? how do you figure? how many feats does he have that shows how smart he is? lets see, he figured out the how to disable nagatos shard vision, because the distractions that bee and naruto were by almost dying wrong! he was just a opportunist ? figuring out how to destroy CB which was mostly due to the muscle of naruto and bee? or breaking edo tensei being due to the fact that it was someones elses power? take away all that were would itachi be?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    u're wrong man one wont be hokage by his teacher being hokage.wat abt minato?his sensei wasn't hokage dont tell that any uchihas cant be hokage.itachi was #1 contender for hokage but danzou ruined all his life.danzou son of b*#ch
    His teacher was Jiraya And Jiraya was Shinobi The student of Hiruzen.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

well he's an uchiha with senju will of fire, let alone the fact that he's incredibly smart, i can see that happen

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    And i can sense from you comment in defense of itachi that your a itachi fanboy, i say that because you say he has over a 1000 confirmed skills? question...where the **** did you get that B.S from? oh yea..your defo a fanboy...he was looking at he bigger picture? how do you figure? you talk like you were their, i guess the fact that obito trained itachi before the massacre never came to mind of why itachi wouldn't fight him directly, OR the fact that obitos the one that help itachi in the annihilation of their clan that night, is why itachi figured he should be weary of his abilities. All these abilities yet hes never had a all out/life or death battle with any of the shinobi that stand at the top of the ninja world? why is that? Hes a genius? how do you figure? how many feats does he have that shows how smart he is? lets see, he figured out the how to disable nagatos shard vision, because the distractions that bee and naruto were by almost dying wrong! he was just a opportunist ? figuring out how to destroy CB which was mostly due to the muscle of naruto and bee? or breaking edo tensei being due to the fact that it was someones elses power? take away all that were would itachi be?
    Are you MUUUAAAD that Itachi rapes?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Are you MUUUAAAD that Itachi rapes?
    Nicely said...LOL...+ rep

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

yes he could for sure
    That would be cool

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

possibly if he didn't slaughter his clan. although i think he wouldnt have been able to protect the village from great threats like hashirama and minato did (although tbf tsunade wasn't either, but she saved many people).

edit: while I think itachi is easily kage level, i'm not sure he's hokage level. but then again, back to tsunade and kakashi/danzo at the time they were nominated. hokage aren't the beasts they used to be

Last edited by Baka Sennin; 11-21-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes but if itachi was a gd ninja, was in the vilage did not kill uchiha (se killed uchihas)
    and hiruzen would have never died because itachi would help him
    he would have broken tru da barrier easily and defeated oro easily with susanoo
    without 3rd having to do anything
    and any1 hving 2 di

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi could easily be the Hokage but hes not really the type. Itachi loves to stay in the shadow and do things behind closed doors. Now that I'm thinking about good Hokage's I have to think about Minato for a second. He was a good Hokage but a terrible sensei. Rin and Obito died because he left them out of his watch. The same thing almost happened with Kakashi a few times but he always made it in time to save them.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

fyi obito is alive

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He should have been. I like Tsunade as Hokage but she and Jiraiya could of stayed on as advisors.

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlames View Post
    Yes, Jiraiya didn't want to assume the mantle of Fifth Hokage so it would've definitely went to Itachi while Tsunade would've been a plan B option. Hiruzen favored Itachi and Danzo had the upmost respect for Itachi as his own Anbu Black Ops shinobi. He would've been the only Uchiha in history to end up being hokage if things didn't happen the way it did with him.

This.

It would have been a close call, between Itachi and Kakashi.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss

If Itachi became Hokage then Konoha would be completely unstoppable. His battle Intelligence alone surpasses Shikamaru and Shikaku in my opinion. No one gets though Konoha if Itachi was running the show. He, Shikamaru, and Shikaku would think of some battle defence plan.
    PS: Lady Tsunade would probably heal him of his sickness, Itachi would teach Saskue how to completely master the Sharingan and he would have never let Orochimaru kill Hiruzen.

Last edited by Big Third; 11-21-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by startup97 View Post
    If Itachi became Hokage then Konoha would be completely unstoppable. His battle Intelligence alone surpasses Shikamaru and Shikaku in my opinion. No one gets though Konoha if Itachi was running the show. He, Shikamaru, and Shikaku would think of some battle defence plan.
    PS: Lady Tsunade would probably heal him of his sickness, Itachi would teach Saskue how to completely master the Sharingan and he would have never let Orochimaru kill Hiruzen.
    Exactly...I completely agree with u...+ rep
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    This.

It would have been a close call, between Itachi and Kakashi.
    I dont agree brother...Even Kakashi isn't a match for Itachi...:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wignus View Post
    He should have been. I like Tsunade as Hokage but she and Jiraiya could of stayed on as advisors.
    + rep coming ur way...Yes...It would have been awesome...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Itachi could easily be the Hokage but hes not really the type. Itachi loves to stay in the shadow and do things behind closed doors. Now that I'm thinking about good Hokage's I have to think about Minato for a second. He was a good Hokage but a terrible sensei. Rin and Obito died because he left them out of his watch. The same thing almost happened with Kakashi a few times but he always made it in time to save them.
    m...Yes + rep...
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlord22 View Post
    yes he could for sure
    That would be cool
    Excatly brother...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    possibly if he didn't slaughter his clan. although i think he wouldnt have been able to protect the village from great threats like hashirama and minato did (although tbf tsunade wasn't either, but she saved many people).

edit: while I think itachi is easily kage level, i'm not sure he's hokage level. but then again, back to tsunade and kakashi/danzo at the time they were nominated. hokage aren't the beasts they used to be