View Poll Results: Itachi as a Hokage???

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Above HOKAGE LEVEL

31 49.21%
  • AT HOKAGE LEVEL

28 44.44%
  • Below Hokage LEVEL

4 6.35%
  • Don't know

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

I don't think so, Jiraiya would have taken the roll if tsunade wasn't in the picture.

Itachi was to young and Uchihas don't become hokage, even if it was itachi... The elders wouldn't have allowed it.

I believe that kakashi is a better fit for hokage personally because he has more experience, since he was alive during a war, he's also allot older and he would still have itachi on his side, sometimes it doesn't come down to strength.

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    ~

If the village and Uchiha clan were in good terms, yes, I think he would've became Hokage.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Nope he was a Uchiha, the council wouldn't agree with it

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Danzo would never allow such a thing to happen. **** no hell no.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Voted: Above Kage Level

Reason: He has the wisdom that no one will ever surpass.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    danzo and 2 elders won't allow any uchihas to be a hokage. but itachi's level is high kage
    The reasons why Uchihas wanted the revolution and staged the coup, but Itachi had to join their side because of the plot

Status
    Oct 2011
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Could? He would never want to, It goes against his beliefs that a ninja should operate in the shadows... beliefs shishui passed on to him..
    And even if he wanted to, Danzo, the elders, and the daiymo etc most likely would never allow an uchiha to become Hokage , regardless of if he was the most fit to become hokage at that time

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

no, solely because of Danzo.

Status
    Jun 2011
    ding ding dong

What about his sickness?

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

srry but itachi can never become hokage hes uchiha

Status
    Derp

Jiraiya didn't want it. Tsunade wasn't there. The only other ninja seemingly applicable would be Danzō, Gai, and Kakashi. I don't think part one Kakashi was strong enough to be Hokage yet, as he hadn't trained his body to be used to the Sharingan, so he could only fight at his highest level for a few minutes. Gai, while powerful and noble, doesn't seem really have the disposition to handle the bureaucracy of the position—there's actually a humorous chapter in the Rock Lee spinoff about that scenario. So then it would be between Danzō and Itachi, and given that Itachi is certainly the more noble of the two, and assuming that this is in an alternate timeline where Itachi didn't have to go undercover as a villain, then I think he would be an excellent Godaime Hokage, and would easily be the strongest, smartest, and arguably even the wisest among the Five Kages at only age 17. Orochimaru would never dare to invade Konoha, and I suspect that Pain's conquest of the village wouldn't be successful at all if Itachi, and by extension Sasuke, were there to help along with the rest of the village. Moreover, electing an Uchiha with the will of fire as the Hokage would also solidify the peace and goodwill between the Senju and Uchiha within the village. All in all, it would be a brilliant decision to make Itachi Hokage, and naming the 13 year old Itachi Godaime Hokage in this timeline may have prevented the coup altogether. Alas, the plot demands conflict, so that solution had to be overlooked.

Status
    This user has no status.

Itachi would have been a great Hokage if not the best, there would had being peace btw Uchiha and Konoha, Orochimaru would never dare to step a foot on Konoha and hiruzen will be alive, Hiruzen would have guided itachi to become the best hokage in history, pain might have not done what he did to konoha, because Itachi would be there to defend it. whole konoha+ uchihas+sasuke+ itachi it would be to much firepower for pain to handle.

The 4th war would have been more lame than what it is... more bad guys dying!and none good guy.

Maybe tsunae would have Cured itachi's sickness, she was the best on that department and i dont think itachi had the chances to see a doctor while in akatsuki :D she would have been eliminated.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Share your thoughts...

If things would have been little different...If he was still there in the village when HIRUZEN died...Do you think that ITACHI had a strong chance to become hokage???

If yes WHY...
    If no WHY...

*IF* Itachi never slaughtered his whole clan and was healthy, I believe Itachi would have been the first Uchiha clansmen to become Hokage and Sasuke would never obtain Mangekyou sharingan until after Itachi died. Lets say he dies at 70 :D.

Status
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

defo Hokage level O.o

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

if itachi had ems sure
    i am actually surprised there is no uchiha hokage
    If madara WAsnt such a ***** he could have been 2nd hokage

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Light- View Post
    of course. if the uchiha clan never wanted to destroy the leaf maybe he could had become the hokage. but maybe people would say no because he was an uchiha and young
    Thats y i said that if he was still konoha what were his chances....Age doesnt matter as Minato had become hokage at very young age so did Gara...

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I don't think so, Jiraiya would have taken the roll if tsunade wasn't in the picture.

Itachi was to young and Uchihas don't become hokage, even if it was itachi... The elders wouldn't have allowed it.

I believe that kakashi is a better fit for hokage personally because he has more experience, since he was alive during a war, he's also allot older and he would still have itachi on his side, sometimes it doesn't come down to strength.
    May be ur right...But I have my doubts...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    Danzo would never allow such a thing to happen. **** no hell no.
    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Voted: Above Kage Level

Reason: He has the wisdom that no one will ever surpass.
    Exactly...I believe this brother

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    no, solely because of Danzo.
    If u see Danzo was not a bad guy after all...he did what he thought was best for Konoha Village...Thats y he included Itachi in decoup mission against Uchiha Clan...So I have my doubts that he would have oppposed just because he was uchiha...If he would have opposed it would have been because of Jealously nothing more than that...

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    What about his sickness?
    He was sick because he annihilated his clan if he didnt do that he would have been sound and healthy still in the village...

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

No if he didn't even wanna fight obito off the madara hype,and didn't wait till his death to make a move than hes was a coward, making his brother hate him to make him stronger? and you think hes worthy of the title kage? hell no! not in a million years.

Status
    Jan 2012
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

Itachi wouldn't become hokage , elders wouldn't allow him to become one

Status
    Aug 2012
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Itachi never acted like an uchiha.he never used his power to destroy the village and was favourite son,student,anbu member.he wud have made fav hokage too.but now i hope him rest in peace after he was cursed n pained all his life.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Jiraiya didn't want it. Tsunade wasn't there. The only other ninja seemingly applicable would be Danzō, Gai, and Kakashi. I don't think part one Kakashi was strong enough to be Hokage yet, as he hadn't trained his body to be used to the Sharingan, so he could only fight at his highest level for a few minutes. Gai, while powerful and noble, doesn't seem really have the disposition to handle the bureaucracy of the position—there's actually a humorous chapter in the Rock Lee spinoff about that scenario. So then it would be between Danzō and Itachi, and given that Itachi is certainly the more noble of the two, and assuming that this is in an alternate timeline where Itachi didn't have to go undercover as a villain, then I think he would be an excellent Godaime Hokage, and would easily be the strongest, smartest, and arguably even the wisest among the Five Kages at only age 17. Orochimaru would never dare to invade Konoha, and I suspect that Pain's conquest of the village wouldn't be successful at all if Itachi, and by extension Sasuke, were there to help along with the rest of the village. Moreover, electing an Uchiha with the will of fire as the Hokage would also solidify the peace and goodwill between the Senju and Uchiha within the village. All in all, it would be a brilliant decision to make Itachi Hokage, and naming the 13 year old Itachi Godaime Hokage in this timeline may have prevented the coup altogether. Alas, the plot demands conflict, so that solution had to be overlooked.
    Perfect simply perfect + rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Itachi would have been a great Hokage if not the best, there would had being peace btw Uchiha and Konoha, Orochimaru would never dare to step a foot on Konoha and hiruzen will be alive, Hiruzen would have guided itachi to become the best hokage in history, pain might have not done what he did to konoha, because Itachi would be there to defend it. whole konoha+ uchihas+sasuke+ itachi it would be to much firepower for pain to handle.

The 4th war would have been more lame than what it is... more bad guys dying!and none good guy.

Maybe tsunae would have Cured itachi's sickness, she was the best on that department and i dont think itachi had the chances to see a doctor while in akatsuki :D she would have been eliminated.
    Awesome + rep

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFan20 View Post
    *IF* Itachi never slaughtered his whole clan and was healthy, I believe Itachi would have been the first Uchiha clansmen to become Hokage and Sasuke would never obtain Mangekyou sharingan until after Itachi died. Lets say he dies at 70 :D.
    lol...I think u dont like sasuke...Ya sure ur right...

Quote Originally Posted by Dean-Winchester View Post
    if itachi had ems sure
    i am actually surprised there is no uchiha hokage
    If madara WAsnt such a ***** he could have been 2nd hokage
    I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    No if he didn't even wanna fight obito off the madara hype,and didn't wait till his death to make a move than hes was a coward, making his brother hate him to make him stronger? and you think hes worthy of the title kage? hell no! not in a million years.
    what are u talking brother...
    He graduated top of his class in ninja academy...
    he was involved in numerous secret raids on akatsuki and others...
    He has over 1000 confirmed kills...
    He is trained guerilla anbuwarfare(Anbu are the people who are trusted and loyal to hokage and are excellent in every thing)
    Uchiha Genius....
    He didnt face obito because he was seeing a bigger picture than what u r seeing right now...

I think i can smell from ur comment that u r Itachi hater....

Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    Itachi wouldn't become hokage , elders wouldn't allow him to become one
    I think they would have agreed as there wouldnt be any need to annihilate the whole uchiha clan...as the top most position (hokage) was going to a person who was from there clan...So the problem would have been solved without taking drastic steps....Happpy ENDINGSSSS :-)