View Poll Results: Itachi as a Hokage???

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Above HOKAGE LEVEL

    31 49.21%
  • AT HOKAGE LEVEL

    28 44.44%
  • Below Hokage LEVEL

    4 6.35%
  • Don't know

    0 0%
Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 89
  1. #61
    Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Shadowhunter Princess~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,802
    Location
    eating ice-cream with Kakashi
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    He's hokage level but probably wouldn't have been chosen bcoz he's an Uchiha
     
         

  2. #62
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,600
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Perfect simply perfect + rep



    Awesome + rep



    lol...I think u dont like sasuke...Ya sure ur right...



    I agree...



    what are u talking brother...
    He graduated top of his class in ninja academy...
    he was involved in numerous secret raids on akatsuki and others...
    He has over 1000 confirmed kills...
    He is trained guerilla anbuwarfare(Anbu are the people who are trusted and loyal to hokage and are excellent in every thing)
    Uchiha Genius....
    He didnt face obito because he was seeing a bigger picture than what u r seeing right now...

    I think i can smell from ur comment that u r Itachi hater....




    I think they would have agreed as there wouldnt be any need to annihilate the whole uchiha clan...as the top most position (hokage) was going to a person who was from there clan...So the problem would have been solved without taking drastic steps....Happpy ENDINGSSSS :-)

    And i can sense from you comment in defense of itachi that your a itachi fanboy, i say that because you say he has over a 1000 confirmed skills? question...where the **** did you get that B.S from? oh yea..your defo a fanboy...he was looking at he bigger picture? how do you figure? you talk like you were their, i guess the fact that obito trained itachi before the massacre never came to mind of why itachi wouldn't fight him directly, OR the fact that obitos the one that help itachi in the annihilation of their clan that night, is why itachi figured he should be weary of his abilities. All these abilities yet hes never had a all out/life or death battle with any of the shinobi that stand at the top of the ninja world? why is that? Hes a genius? how do you figure? how many feats does he have that shows how smart he is? lets see, he figured out the how to disable nagatos shard vision, because the distractions that bee and naruto were by almost dying wrong! he was just a opportunist ? figuring out how to destroy CB which was mostly due to the muscle of naruto and bee? or breaking edo tensei being due to the fact that it was someones elses power? take away all that were would itachi be?
     
         

  3. #63
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,709
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    u're wrong man one wont be hokage by his teacher being hokage.wat abt minato?his sensei wasn't hokage dont tell that any uchihas cant be hokage.itachi was #1 contender for hokage but danzou ruined all his life.danzou son of b*#ch
    His teacher was Jiraya And Jiraya was Shinobi The student of Hiruzen.
     
         

  4. #64
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,003
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    well he's an uchiha with senju will of fire, let alone the fact that he's incredibly smart, i can see that happen
     
         

  5. #65
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    And i can sense from you comment in defense of itachi that your a itachi fanboy, i say that because you say he has over a 1000 confirmed skills? question...where the **** did you get that B.S from? oh yea..your defo a fanboy...he was looking at he bigger picture? how do you figure? you talk like you were their, i guess the fact that obito trained itachi before the massacre never came to mind of why itachi wouldn't fight him directly, OR the fact that obitos the one that help itachi in the annihilation of their clan that night, is why itachi figured he should be weary of his abilities. All these abilities yet hes never had a all out/life or death battle with any of the shinobi that stand at the top of the ninja world? why is that? Hes a genius? how do you figure? how many feats does he have that shows how smart he is? lets see, he figured out the how to disable nagatos shard vision, because the distractions that bee and naruto were by almost dying wrong! he was just a opportunist ? figuring out how to destroy CB which was mostly due to the muscle of naruto and bee? or breaking edo tensei being due to the fact that it was someones elses power? take away all that were would itachi be?
    Are you MUUUAAAD that Itachi rapes?
     
         

  6. #66
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Are you MUUUAAAD that Itachi rapes?
    Nicely said...LOL...+ rep
     
         

  7. #67
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,665
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    yes he could for sure
    That would be cool
     
         

  8. #68
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,751
    Location
    Malta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    possibly if he didn't slaughter his clan. although i think he wouldnt have been able to protect the village from great threats like hashirama and minato did (although tbf tsunade wasn't either, but she saved many people).

    edit: while I think itachi is easily kage level, i'm not sure he's hokage level. but then again, back to tsunade and kakashi/danzo at the time they were nominated. hokage aren't the beasts they used to be
     
         
    Last edited by Baka Sennin; 11-21-2012 at 09:54 PM.

  9. #69
    Member
    Status
    minatonarut0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    46
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    yes but if itachi was a gd ninja, was in the vilage did not kill uchiha (se killed uchihas)
    and hiruzen would have never died because itachi would help him
    he would have broken tru da barrier easily and defeated oro easily with susanoo
    without 3rd having to do anything
    and any1 hving 2 di
     
         

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,954
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Itachi could easily be the Hokage but hes not really the type. Itachi loves to stay in the shadow and do things behind closed doors. Now that I'm thinking about good Hokage's I have to think about Minato for a second. He was a good Hokage but a terrible sensei. Rin and Obito died because he left them out of his watch. The same thing almost happened with Kakashi a few times but he always made it in time to save them.
     
         

  11. #71
    Member
    Status
    minatonarut0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    46
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    fyi obito is alive
     
         

  12. #72
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    He should have been. I like Tsunade as Hokage but she and Jiraiya could of stayed on as advisors.
     
         

  13. #73
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    MilwaukeegHost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlames View Post
    Yes, Jiraiya didn't want to assume the mantle of Fifth Hokage so it would've definitely went to Itachi while Tsunade would've been a plan B option. Hiruzen favored Itachi and Danzo had the upmost respect for Itachi as his own Anbu Black Ops shinobi. He would've been the only Uchiha in history to end up being hokage if things didn't happen the way it did with him.


    This.

    It would have been a close call, between Itachi and Kakashi.
     
         

  14. #74
    Senior Member Big Third's Avatar
    Status
    Big Third is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,285
    Location
    Canada
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    If Itachi became Hokage then Konoha would be completely unstoppable. His battle Intelligence alone surpasses Shikamaru and Shikaku in my opinion. No one gets though Konoha if Itachi was running the show. He, Shikamaru, and Shikaku would think of some battle defence plan.
    PS: Lady Tsunade would probably heal him of his sickness, Itachi would teach Saskue how to completely master the Sharingan and he would have never let Orochimaru kill Hiruzen.
     
         
    Last edited by Big Third; 11-21-2012 at 11:26 PM.

  15. #75
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Quote Originally Posted by startup97 View Post
    If Itachi became Hokage then Konoha would be completely unstoppable. His battle Intelligence alone surpasses Shikamaru and Shikaku in my opinion. No one gets though Konoha if Itachi was running the show. He, Shikamaru, and Shikaku would think of some battle defence plan.
    PS: Lady Tsunade would probably heal him of his sickness, Itachi would teach Saskue how to completely master the Sharingan and he would have never let Orochimaru kill Hiruzen.
    Exactly...I completely agree with u...+ rep
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    This.

    It would have been a close call, between Itachi and Kakashi.
    I dont agree brother...Even Kakashi isn't a match for Itachi...:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wignus View Post
    He should have been. I like Tsunade as Hokage but she and Jiraiya could of stayed on as advisors.
    + rep coming ur way...Yes...It would have been awesome...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Itachi could easily be the Hokage but hes not really the type. Itachi loves to stay in the shadow and do things behind closed doors. Now that I'm thinking about good Hokage's I have to think about Minato for a second. He was a good Hokage but a terrible sensei. Rin and Obito died because he left them out of his watch. The same thing almost happened with Kakashi a few times but he always made it in time to save them.
    m...Yes + rep...
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlord22 View Post
    yes he could for sure
    That would be cool
    Excatly brother...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    possibly if he didn't slaughter his clan. although i think he wouldnt have been able to protect the village from great threats like hashirama and minato did (although tbf tsunade wasn't either, but she saved many people).

    edit: while I think itachi is easily kage level, i'm not sure he's hokage level. but then again, back to tsunade and kakashi/danzo at the time they were nominated. hokage aren't the beasts they used to be
     
         

  16. #76
    Member Dazuza360's Avatar
    Status
    Dazuza360 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    117
    Location
    New Zealand bro
    KIWI'S FOR THE WIN!
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Quote Originally Posted by narutohead View Post
    so whats the point of having a weak hokage that cant defend the village
    What he means is that Hokage aren't selected ONLY based on that factor i.e. must be a good leader, always have the safety of the village in mind, non-corrupt (obviously), and must try to seek peace, AND be strong enough to defend that peace. Agree?
     
         

  17. #77
    Member KyuubiHatake's Avatar
    Status
    KyuubiHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    76
    Location
    West Virgina, USA
    Weird people are the BEST
    people!
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    agreed itachi is one of the strongest and smartest in the series.
     
         

  18. #78
    Senpai1507's Avatar
    Status
    Senpai1507 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    378
    meh
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Kishi himself stated that Itachi is in top2 most powerful ninjas :D
     
         

  19. #79
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai1507 View Post
    Kishi himself stated that Itachi is in top2 most powerful ninjas :D
    Isn't that ****ing obvious? Itachi RAPES!

    Btw where did he stated this? Do you have a link or something?
     
         

  20. #80
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: ITACHI could have become 5th Hokage if he was there in Konoha Village???

    No, Uchiha's don't deserve to be Hokage
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •