Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

God Hype.

WARN: (I apologize anyone who might feel offended, It is not my intention and i have free will of speech).

Lets begin...

-Religion or religions. Sometimes my asceticism may interpretate as a turn down towards them.

-Ever since the most innocent of our childhood, Society has forced us to see our reality in a different way and belive in something, A word called “God”, Wich has stopped us from being able to see over the horizon.

-Apparently, Religion is a way to reach god but almost always that path ends up in purely economical reasons.

-There are many reasons why all of us should neutralize our minds and find our very own logical beliefs, Rather than those brainwashing implements from religion.
    ——————————————
    That is all.
    My most sincere apologies.

Discuss...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: God Hype.

Genius..

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed... religions are made to control people... i believe in god too... in my own logical beliefs...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care

Well, that depends on your religion, there tolerance, and how strong of an influence/dominance they stress around the local area.

If their bible nuts, then you can expect to hear something about god every time you turn the corner. Otherwise, people still may 'over' praise their god (if that's what you choose to describe it as), but in their own minds and are less vocal about it like me. I am religious, and am always thanking my god for basically everything. I'm just not annoying about it because I keep it to myself.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you guys for having a good understanding about this, I don't like seeing people, God this and that, All the time

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care

God probably has one of the biggest fan bases of all time.
    OF ALL TIME.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Religion is bullshit, I saw someone taking religion over life on youtube (as comment), I think he said

Religion>life>country>money>family

wow

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
    WARN: (I apologize anyone who might feel offended, It is not my intention and i have free will of speech).

Lets begin...

-Religion or religions. Sometimes my asceticism may interpretate as a turn down towards them.

-Ever since the most innocent of our childhood, Society has forced us to see our reality in a different way and belive in something, A word called “God”, Wich has stopped us from being able to see over the horizon.

-Apparently, Religion is a way to reach god but almost always that path ends up in purely economical reasons.

-There are many reasons why all of us should neutralize our minds and find our very own logical beliefs, Rather than those brainwashing implements from religion.
    ——————————————
    That is all.
    My most sincere apologies.

Discuss...
    If u born from the bonds of two loving souls, or just from one soul carrying u accidentally, then i believe u have to believe there is a Creator exist, or rather precisely, as GOD, unless u can create urself from nothing. But, for ur kind of thinking my friend, u will have to more than understand the concept of religion, like u feels wind blowing u, but can u tell me what its really looks like?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Religion is bullshit, I saw someone taking religion over life on youtube (as comment), I think he said

Religion>life>country>money>family

wow
    Bullshit came from a lot of form, logically thinking, bullshit means something useless. If ure saying wearing any religion beliefs are bullshit, then how about we says that people without religion are also bullshit themselves, in denial? Like it or not, u urself have to start from waking up in the morning and then sleeps in the night, or otherwise if u worked on shifts, that means u too have a regulation and laws to follows, even u, set ur standard of not going naked in public, or eating shit for instance, because ur mind stated that it is not right, and follows that logic. So, how come u told that when ppl tends to follows certain rules and regulations are "bullshit"?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
    Thank you guys for having a good understanding about this, I don't like seeing people, God this and that, All the time
    friend, there is a time soon, when you no longer in this logic world, u will truely sees what it is behind your logic, and believe me, if u believe urself that there is no GOD exist, and everything wud be as simple as natural behaviour, like earth came from a big bang, humans origin from apes, and etc, then, how wud it starts at the first place? If u use logic at every creation on this planet, must have an origin or creator, agree?