Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

[closed spar] Eternal Rivals Begin Their Fight

Rei's R&R
    Range:Mid range. From each other
    battle field:half grass land half water
    an all out battle, but no summoning, no genjutsu/kai's, no custom elements.
    Bio: i am the ultimate being in sig!
    Post your bio, cursed prince and we may begin!, you have the first attack

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [closed spar] Eternal Rivals Begin Their Fight

i dont know how this game works... lol

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

No spamming please!!! I'll happily report you! ^^

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!

Lets have a good training session. Okay?
    * I then send my lightning chakra into the air around me. Then I raise my hand and summon lightning from the clouds. I send one strike to come down onto your head. Then I send two more, one to your right one to your left. Then I charge lightning into the shape of a ball and launch it at you. Then I run after the ball towards you
    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang Rank: B Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 20 Damage Points: 40 Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allow them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball Rank: C Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 15 Damage Points: 30 Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Yes! Lets make this training good. You reply was very good. But your flaws are
    1- you didnt post your bio-its required! So the opponent knows you bio name and also know your abilities(incase you use jutsu's you havent learnt)
    2- i suggest you list the jutsu you used like this
    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allow them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

It isnt a must but it'll be better that way.

3 i also suggest you use spoiler tags, this helps the reply look neat and not just crooked, using a spoiler tag is like this [SPOILER] then put in the jutsu. And type [SPOILER] at the end of the jutsu again but in the second SPOILER put a / infront of the SPOILER while in the []. Well that Aside, your move is very Good.

Kefa:hello kakashi, musashibudina(been a while), has...
    * kefa looks at kakashi as he forms thunder clouds in the sky*

kefa: seems like you dont like introductions!! :whoa:

*kefa watches kakashi as he now points at kefa, kefa immediately creates a clone which throws the main kefa out of his current position towards the front(kakashi's front too), kefa's clone gets strucked by the lightning and goes poof, kefa still looks at kakashi, but instead see's lightning ball, with not further thought Kefa uses a lightning ball which hits kakashi's own and they both cancel out, kefa looks at kakashi as he runs closer, kefa immediately focuses his water chakra to his feet and slams his right leg on the Ground causing water to rise up and starts moving towards Kakashi, since kakashi is running towards kefa and the water is racing towards kakashi, kakashi is ripped apart by the water*

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball Rank: C Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 15 Damage Points: 30Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand sealthe user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

kefa: why dont you run into your death kakashi?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

( Nice move!! thanks for the tips. but I dont see any problems with your move!) *As I see you cancel my lightning ball, I see you trying to do a water jutsu so I summon lightning chakra into my dominant hand and then jump into the air, then I come down on your water jutsu and discharge bolts once my hand hits the ground resulting in a shockwave that knocks away the water and you(since were both running towards each other we should be at short range) then I throw an explosive kunai and a mist surrounds you that confuses you. Then I pour lightning throughout my entire body and punch you in the chest and the lightning shocks you and knocks you back.*
    Theres more coming :zonder:
    ( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm Rank: C Type: Offensive Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge) Chakra cost: 15 Damage points: 30 Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder Rank:E Type:Supplementary Range:Short Chakra Cost:N/A Damage Points:N/A The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder Rank: D Type: Attack Range: Short Chakra cost: 10 Damage Points: 20 Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Good move. But
    1 dont state you see/saw me about to use a jutsu, unless your a dojutsu user(sharigan/byakugan)...or a sensory ninja(like karin) you cant see/sense me do a jutsu until its done.
    2. If you landed on my water slicer(it slices) you will be dead. And you cant knock me off balance i wasnt running towards you, i stood still while my water raced towards you..but i'm going to ignore this and still move on.

*kefa watches his water slicer race towards kakashi, he smiles as he though kakashi would be dead, as he watches he sees kakashi take a leap into the air, and land with lightning focused on his hand, the impact on the ground causes the water slicer inactive and pushes kefa backwards little way from short range, kefa immediately takes balance, and throws a kunai tagged with a paper bomb(cause he saw the kunai kakashi threw) they both collide and cause and explosion and also the mist is released, kakashi runs through the mist to hit Kefa but due to passing through the mist, kakashi's 5 senses gets distorted, and kakashi misses his attack, kefa pulls out a kunai and stabs kakashi on his right hand the kunai passes through his hand, kefa pulls the kunai out and slashes kakashi's left arm(kefa doesnt cut it off, but renders it useless due to the cut)*

kefa: i would like to see how you will form hand seals with a bleeding hand and a useless one, or even attack

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

(Nice, although I think the mist just doesnt let you see, but i could be wrong)
    *After passing through the mist hit you with my attack (or so I thought) but then you send a kunai into my hand. Once you try to pull out the kunai I grab it (while its still in my hand) and stop you from pulling it out. Then I cover my body in lightning chakra and hit.ypu in the chest with it while simultaneously pushing the kunai out of my hand. It explodes on impact and knocks you backwards. The explosion stuns you, So I then make some hand seals and 4 pillars rise out of the ground and surround you, with lightning charging through them. Then lightning comes from the pillars and shocks you, paralyzing you. I look at my hand.*
    Well things are heating up huh. had to step up my game
    (Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber Rank: D Type: Attack Range:Short Chakra cost: 10 Damage Points: 20 Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber Rank: D Type: Attack Range:Short Chakra cost: 10 Damage Points: 20 Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Last edited by Cursed Prince; 11-18-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Well very good just that you didnt put the right jutsu, check your spoiler tag,(the jutsu for the four pillars isnt there), and the mist confuses anyone who gets through it(read the mists description) ! Still good.

*kefa smiles since he accomplished piercing the right hand of kakashi, as kefa tries to pull out the kunai, he notices a grab hold from kakashi, thinking he could electrocute kakashi to free himself, kefa covers himself with a lightning armour and as kakashi attacks he gets pushed back and damaged by his own explosion(difference in ranks). Kefa stands still while holding the bloody kunai, kefa licks the blood on the kunai*

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

kefa: you want to up your game?...seems like you want death!

*after saying this kefa watches kakashi takes back balance and form hand seals though his right hand is bleeding and should be hurting him, kakashi managed to do some hand seals and kefa notices the earth move and pillars starts to rise*

kefa: thinking: i know this move!! Better run!

*kefa watches the pillar get out the ground half way and kefa immediately makes a wave of water which carries him, and kefa starts heading towards kakashi(kefa leaves the pillars just before they all finished rising out of the ground), kefa gets closer to kakashi and pulls out his sword from his back and starts swinging at kakashi, aiming for his left hand, and right hand*

kefa: now i'll stop your forming of hand seals.

( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ave Atque Vale Nagato

the user of mist can see through it.
    and still a fan of water i se neilson.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Yes i am blaise and the mist was an e-ranked nin that causes confusion. And i love water

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ave Atque Vale Nagato

i knw what mist does. easily countered if you knw howt o k.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

*Once you escape my pillar jutsu using the water stream I quickly charge lightning to my hands, then slam them on a ground. Lightning is sent from my hands in one strong current. Once the lightning reaches yur water wave it shocks you, and sends the wave crashing down. Once the wave rushes towards me I create a bunshin that gives me a strong push under my feet to launch me in the air over the water. Then I throw several kunais with paper bombs attached to it. And it detonates as they all land on the ground infront of you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning Rank: B Type: Offense Range: Mid/Long Chakra Cost: 20 Damage Points: 40 Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique Rank:E Type:Supplementary Range:Short Chakra Cost:5 Damage Points:N/A Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is mere illusionary projection of the user. Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*as kefa rides the wave towards kakashi, he sees kakashi slam his hands on the ground and lightning starts coming towards him, kefa does the tiger hand seal and form a clone from the water he rides, directly under him to push him into the air as the clone is formed, kefa gets pushed into the air by the clone, and the lightning hits the water, the water and lightning disperse(kefa is no longer releasing chakra to hold the jutsu), kefa looks at kakashi and see's kunais's that are thrown by kakashi, kefa immediately throws backs kunai's as he lands, causing an explosion in the air. Kefa looks at kakashi and releases mist from his mouth blocking kakashi's sight, kefa takes advantage of this by sending a water slicer towards kakashi*

kefa: now you see me!....now you dont!

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing frommouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand sealthe user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

* I see mist coming from your mouth and i frown*
    This was wat I was worried about.
    *Then my bunshin rushes towards me as the mist blankets us. We both listen for an attack that might come towards us. We hear a very powerful rusb of water headed in my direction. My bunshin pushes me aside and takes the hit.*
    Dammit. Yu killed him.
    * I take out 2 smokebombs ans throw them on the ground, now neither of us can see each other. ThenThen I raise my hands towards the general direction the water came from, like Im holding a sword and send 5 horn shaped bolts towards that direction, hoping to get luck and hit you*
    Hmmm. I knew yu had this technique, so I hif im forced ill play my trump card.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique Rank: C Type: Offensive Range: Short - Mid Chakra cost: 15 Damage points: 30 Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa waits for a scream by his water attack hitting its target, kefa hears noting and then sees smoke, kefa then see's a lightning attack approching him, kefa immediately does the same attack hitting off the lightning horn attack and canceling both attacks, kefa looses sight of kakashi due to the smoke bomb, kefa immediately does some hand seals and makes it rain, having kefa know where kakashi is, kefa immediately fires a water bullet towards the spot he feels/senses kakashi(because kakashi's chakra is obstructing kefa's).

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique Rank: C Type: Offensive Range: Short - Mid Chakra cost: 15 Damage points: 30 Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

Why is hidden mist jutsu so OP?? Its D-rank for god sake
    *The water sphere strikes me in the chest, throwing me backwards and soaking the area surrounding surrounding me.*
    I need to get closer
    * I get up and and run towards where the water sphere came from. I throw a few shuriken at you and continue advañcing.Then i thow a ball made of lightning at yu.*
    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball Rank: C Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 15 Damage Points: 30 Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball o electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa knew that kakashi was hit when kakashi's chakra moved, kefa's still focused on his target when all of a sudden he feels kakashi's chakra coming his way, before he could react he see's shuriken coming his way, kefa pulls out his sword and starts knocking them off, one at a time*

kefa: is that the best you can do, you see i love this mist and rain cause, you cant see me but i can feel you!...not this again!

*kefa gets interrupted by a lightning ball heading towards him, kefa smiles and shoots his own lightning ball back, cancelling the both jutsu all together, kefa immediately casts a whip towards kakashi(kefa knows where kakashi because of the rain, kefa also know where kakashi is because of the lightning ball and shuriken, and kakashi is coming towards kefa), the whip wraps kakashi's neck and start to strangle him, kefa then releases a wave of light which the water whips conducts to kakashi and kakashi gets shocked and paralysed, still holding the whip while its still wrapped around kakashi's neck, kefa walks towards kakashi to reveal himself while removing the mist*

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunctionwith a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

kefa: this is where you die!(ofcourse i'm not gonna kill you, just saying it for the fun of it)

*kefa pulls out his sword and prepares to stab kakashi(he's still holding the water whip and emitting the lightning)*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa knew that kakashi was hit when kakashi's chakra moved, kefa's still focused on his target when all of a sudden he feels kakashi's chakra coming his way, before he could react he see's shuriken coming his way, kefa pulls out his sword and starts knocking them off, one at a time*

kefa: is that the best you can do, you see i love this mist and rain cause, you cant see me but i can feel you!...not this again!

*kefa gets interrupted by a lightning ball heading towards him, kefa smiles and shoots his own lightning ball back, cancelling the both jutsu all together, kefa immediately casts a whip towards kakashi(kefa knows where kakashi because of the rain, kefa also know where kakashi is because of the lightning ball and shuriken, and kakashi is coming towards kefa), the whip wraps kakashi's neck and start to strangle him, kefa then releases a wave of light which the water whips conducts to kakashi and kakashi gets shocked and paralysed, still holding the whip while its still wrapped around kakashi's neck, kefa walks towards kakashi to reveal himself while removing the mist*

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunctionwith a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

kefa: this is where you die!(ofcourse i'm not gonna kill you, just saying it for the fun of it)

*kefa pulls out his sword and prepares to stab kakashi(he's still holding the water whip and emitting the lightning)*

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

*I am paralyzed by the water whip-lightning combo. After You raise your sword. I quickly Emit lightning through my body and send a quick punch to your chest. The strike lands and explodes on impact, sending you flying in the opposite direction. The I raise my hands in the sky and gather lightning energy from the clouds and shoot it at you.*
    Its not over yet!!

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber Rank: D Type: Attack Range:Short Chakra cost: 10 Damage Points: 20 Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes a blow back the enemy.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God Rank: B Type: Attack Range: Short Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chak from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

1- when paralysed, you can move atleast you can't use a serious move(it helps with RP when you make it more realistic). But let's still move on,

*as kefa pulls out his sword for the final blow, as kefa goes in for the kill he see's kakashi making an electric field to surround his(kakashi)*

Kefa: seems like you still have some fight left in you, but it realy is over!

*kefa emits an intense lightning as kakashi emits his own, which covers his whole body, rendering kakashi's punch useless*

Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Kefa: is that your best?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

(Yeah I figured, but that was all I had left ))
    * As my attack fails I run through scenarios in my head, desperate for a way to win.*
    Yes. Yes it is.
    * I then quickly pull out a flash kunai and strike it in the ground. It explodes in a brilliant flash and blinds and stuns us both(also makes you lose grip on water whip and stops you from emitting lightning). I try to run backwards but all I can manage is to stumble backwards until Im mid-range from you. I stand, still a bit paralyzed from your lightning jutsu*
    The end of this battle is close

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: running? Do you think it'll be effective?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

Yes. Considering I got away.
    *I regain my composure and create a field of water under you. Then I discbarge lightning into the water and it shocks you. Immobilizing you. Then I put my chakra into the air and command a lightning strike to strike you.
    (Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique Rank: B Type: Offensive Range: Mid Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.
    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang Rank: B Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 20 Damage Points: 40 Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

You didnt write your water jutsu.

Kefa: seems like you still have some fighting spirit, i should have killed you when i had the chance.

*as kefa talks to kakashi, he feels his feet getting wet, kefa looks down and see's water, wondering where it came from since kakashi didnt make any hand seals, kefa looks up and see's lightning in kakashi's hands, kefa doesnt show any expression but ponders on what to do in order to evade the incoming attack, kefa jumps back while spitting out a water bullet to his former position(the lightning attack stops at where kefa spat his water bullet landed).

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*kefa lands on the Ground with his legs and hands on the Ground, kefa stands straight and looks at kakashi, kefa notices kakashi smiling, kefa wonders why kakashi was smiling, kefa then looked up to see thurnder coming down to him, kefa was surprised and was too l8 to react and gets hit by the lightning,kefa immediately covers himself with an armour before the hit but still kefa is thrown backwards by the lightning strike, kefa then stands upright and looks at kakashi before he starts coughing out blood*

kefa: if i didnt cover myself with the lightning shield i would have surely died,....now i'm going to kill you!!!!

*kefa throws his sword infront of him and it starts to float(with the blade facing kakashi) kefa focuses his lightning chakra into his sword and makes to copies of the lightning fused sword, kefa then sends the three of them towards kakashi, one to his head, one to his gut(stomach) and one for his leg*

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increaseits cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»