Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Re: [closed spar] Eternal Rivals Begin Their Fight

I didnt use a water jutsu. You just have to know suiton to use it.
    * I concentrate lightning chakra into my dominant hand and wait for it to get a little closer. Then I jump in the air and slam my hand, crearing a giant shock wave that knocks away your swords. Then I gather lightning energy from the sky and channel it into my hands and the I shoot it at you*
    Your attacks arent strong enough
    ( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm Rank: C Type: Offensive Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge) Chakra cost: 15 Damage points: 30 Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God Rank: B Type: Attack Range: Short Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Kefa: seems like you have a lot of fight power left.

*kefa says this as he watches the lightning attack come for him, as the attack gets closer kefa braces him while releasing lightning based chakra which coats his body(lightning armour), kefa gets hit by the lightning attack and gets thrown backwards*

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack

*as the attack clears, kakashi sees kefa coughing out blood, kefa coughs out blood while Grabbing his chest(because he has been hit twice by a lightning attack), kefa gets up and looks at kakashi*

kefa: i dont have to be a sensory type to know that we are both almost out of chakra, we have been at this for way too long, i think it time i end this!! I wonder how you'll dodge this. Wi....t....(coughs)

*kefa falls to his knees while coughing blood which interupts his speech, kefa then forms some hand seals while getting up to stand straight, after the hand seals and kefa standing straight, kefa creates a large snake made out of water which he sends towards kakashi, the snake swallows kakashi and carries him as it turns into a pressured river, kefa immediately follows up with a lightning attack to shock kakashi*

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small oceanworth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 ( 5 if used in conjunctionwith a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

*I cringe as I see the wave come towards me. It crashes into me and I get swept of my feet. Then recieve a large shock from your follow up attack.
    AHhhhhh!!!!
    * I scream in pain as I try to swim towards the top. Then I stand on the water still slightly shocked. As I stan on the water my body converses and I fall to my knees. Unable to move my body, I realize the fight is over.*
    Dammit! My first fight and I lose. Bummer

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: O.O i didnt expect to win like that, but all i fair! Till next time kakashi,

*kefa does three hand seals and summons a bird, which kefa gets on and flies away*

OOC: really i didnt expect that, didnt you have a way of dodging/evading this? And also what do you think?

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

nice fight expecially for a first one.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Awww!!! Thanks blaise, though i know you aint refering to me

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

lols you did well aswell. fight me once i get my hydrification tech then i will beat you haha.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

!!! Okay, vm me whenever your ready blaise

Page 2 of 2 « First 12