Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Juubi is Boss

I wish all the theories are like this. With evidences, why he/she think it works that way and stuffs. Great work!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only Funny Trolling... No
    Offence Please. ^_^

Thanked and Liked! Totally awesome! One of the Best posts here.
    I appreciate the hark work you've done.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing

too long to read but its obvious that the juubi is a boss

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by oweng View Post
    I wish all the theories are like this. With evidences, why he/she think it works that way and stuffs. Great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by hunk143 View Post
    Thanked and Liked! Totally awesome! One of the Best posts here.
    I appreciate the hark work you've done.
    Thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto556 View Post
    too long to read but its obvious that the juubi is a boss
    Haha , you might want to read it anyway though. According to the feedback, it is worth the read .

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

I agree the Juubi will break free from control and attain consciousness

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../EvilIsNotAToy

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    I agree the Juubi will break free from control and attain consciousness

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../EvilIsNotAToy
    Lets hope so .

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Intelligent creature.
    We have been introduced to the 9 bijous. They are all intelligent creatures and they have been made from the Juubi.
    Now this doesnt have to be proof yet that the Juubi is intelligent as well, but the following will be imo.
    The 9 bijou(with only a small piece of chakra from the last 2), have been sealed in the Gedo Mazo and this allowed the revival of the Juubi. I find it hard to believe that the combination of intelligent creatures, would turn into a mindless one. The Juubi is an intelligent creature.
    The 3-tail was shown as being a mindless animal, roaming free and being unable to control its own power. The 1-tail, when it was inside Gaara, seemed to be pretty mindless to, dominated by violence and a desire to kill (although how much of that was psychosis from Gaara is debatable).

In any case, not all the Bijuu were intelligent, and therefore there's no reason to suspect that the Juubi must be either.

Actually, when Obito and Madara described the Juubi, they talked about it being a "force of nature", and say that it was a disaster and caused other disasters. This doesn't sound like a creature with a plan.

Director of its own revival.
    As I said, I believe the Juubi is the director of its own revival. Bijous will always exist and so has the Juubi, but just in a different form. You cannot get rid of bijous. If they die, they are revived back sometime later. You cant really call that dying. You can seal them away, but when sealed, they will still exist. They are still able to have influence on people/the world.
    The Sage didn't kill the Juubi, he separated it up. All the parts still existed, but they were separate. The Gedo was in the moon, the 9 bijuu were separate creatures. In this way, the Juubi still "existed", but wasn't itself.

I find it hard to believe that the sage could have gotten rid of the Juubi. We already know that the Gedo Mazo is the Juubi and that it is actually alive. Its hands and knee's were not bound by chains for nothing and it even roared before a single bijou was sealed inside it. It has always been alive. It wasnt sealed in the moon for nothing. The moon served as a prison, to keep the Juubi trapped inside there. The Gedo Mazo is a form of the Juubi and it is used to revive it in its complete or incomplete form. The latter being the case right now.
    You're stretching. There's a difference between being alive and being conscious. Most of the time we see the Gedo just sitting or standing motionless, and only moves when it's being controlled to do so by a Rinnegan user. The Gedo has never acted of it's own free will.

There's also no evidence that the Sage created the moon as a prison to keep the Gedo IN. It could just as easily have been protection to keep evil shinobi OUT. Or maybe it wasn't a prison at all, but more like a dump where bad things could be thrown away and forgotten about. There's no evidence that the Gedo could move under it's own power (which means it wouldn't need a prison). Obviously if the Juubi is acting through telepathic influence only, the physical moon prison would be worthless.

Also, if the Juubi is indeed controlling things through some sort of will or telepathy, why isn't it controlling the 9 Bijuu (who should be close to it mentally, can obviously communicate with each other telepathically, and are each part of the will of the Juubi?

The Juubi has used these black rods on Nagato, in the Hanzo fight. Nagato changed after this battle. Not just his physical appearance. Emotionaly he went through quite a change as well and not only due to Yahiko his death, I will tell you that.
    He was pierced by the Gedo Mazo's black rods, by its will in physical form. From here on out, Nagato took a different path, until he was influenced again by the other form of control in this series. The Juubi was trying to make Nagato revive it. When he met Naruto and Naruto his talk no jutsu, reached Nagato's heart.
    If the chakra rods are how the Juubi controls people to do his bidding, when how did Madara become convinced to go along with this plan BEFORE he unlocked the rinnegan and summoned the Juubi? If Nagato was being controlled, how is it that he broke out and helped Naruto in his final act, but neither Madara nor Obito have apparently broken free from the Juubi's control?

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent thread man!!!

It waz thought that the tailed beast were mindles destruction beast but they actually have intelligence. When Madara gains control over the jubi he may do what Kurama does he only talks through Naruto.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    overworked *.*

it was a good read, i really hope the juubi will later on be presented with a conscience

liked!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

Vegeta and Nappa arrive.
    Nappa: Vegeta look it's a pokemon!.
    Vegeta: No! Nappa it's not it's some deformed ugly creature.
    Vegeta: Sigh..
    Naruto: Who the hell are you? Anyways watch out it's the juubi!
    Nappa: You hear that vegeta? it's a juubi. Im going to catch it!

Last edited by Jellal Fernandes; 01-02-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    1. The 3-tail was shown as being a mindless animal, roaming free and being unable to control its own power. The 1-tail, when it was inside Gaara, seemed to be pretty mindless to, dominated by violence and a desire to kill (although how much of that was psychosis from Gaara is debatable).

In any case, not all the Bijuu were intelligent, and therefore there's no reason to suspect that the Juubi must be either.

Actually, when Obito and Madara described the Juubi, they talked about it being a "force of nature", and say that it was a disaster and caused other disasters. This doesn't sound like a creature with a plan.

-

2. The Sage didn't kill the Juubi, he separated it up. All the parts still existed, but they were separate. The Gedo was in the moon, the 9 bijuu were separate creatures. In this way, the Juubi still "existed", but wasn't itself.

-

3. You're stretching. There's a difference between being alive and being conscious. Most of the time we see the Gedo just sitting or standing motionless, and only moves when it's being controlled to do so by a Rinnegan user. The Gedo has never acted of it's own free will.

There's also no evidence that the Sage created the moon as a prison to keep the Gedo IN. It could just as easily have been protection to keep evil shinobi OUT. Or maybe it wasn't a prison at all, but more like a dump where bad things could be thrown away and forgotten about. There's no evidence that the Gedo could move under it's own power (which means it wouldn't need a prison). Obviously if the Juubi is acting through telepathic influence only, the physical moon prison would be worthless.

Also, if the Juubi is indeed controlling things through some sort of will or telepathy, why isn't it controlling the 9 Bijuu (who should be close to it mentally, can obviously communicate with each other telepathically, and are each part of the will of the Juubi?

-

4. If the chakra rods are how the Juubi controls people to do his bidding, when how did Madara become convinced to go along with this plan BEFORE he unlocked the rinnegan and summoned the Juubi? If Nagato was being controlled, how is it that he broke out and helped Naruto in his final act, but neither Madara nor Obito have apparently broken free from the Juubi's control?
    Thanks for the reply. Here is one back .

1. The 3 tails has been shown to not be mindless. He introduced himself to Naruto, when all beasts assembled in this special dimension to meet with Naruto. Kurama was thought to be mindless at first as well, until we heard him talk. Same case for the 3 tails and as said we have seen him talk. Shukaku being able to have preper conversation, shows him not being mindless as well. I agree that he was kinda bloodthirsty, but loads of bijou have been, Kurama as well, due to the hatred they gained from how they were treated.
    However, when treated right, they can become quite peaceful, as seen with Bee and Gyuki and Naruto and Kurama.

Obito has lied more than that he told truths. He got his info from Madara, and not directly from a source like the tablet (since Obito never read it himself with Rinnegan, when he made that statement). Madara considered Kurama to be mindless, yet Kurama isnt, so I dont think you can really use their ''force of nature, that caused disasters etc.'' as argument to believe Juubi was mindless.
    -
    2. I didnt say he killed the Juubi. I said the opposit. That it seems impossible for bijou to die, or to get rid of bijou at all.
    They always stay in some way, they always come back if they die (but you cant really call that dying).
    I said all of this, to suggest that the Juubi, even when seperated, is still alive in some form. This is backed up by the Gedo Mazo, being alive, before any bijou was sealed inside it.
    -
    3. The gedo does not have its legs and arms chained for nothing dont you think?
    If the Juubi couldnt do anything, why does it need to be chained? A prison on top.

Juubi was sealed in the moon. The moon has been called its prison. Wether this is to keep Juubi away from others, others away from Juubi or both, doesnt really matter tbh, cause it remains a prison.

Bijou chakra(with the will attached), has influence on a non-perfect jinchuriki, when their hatred grows to large.
    So in a way, influence on people, is done through the bijous as well. However if it is the Juubi or not, that is not certain. The 9 bijou have been told how they have been seperated from the Juubi into 9. Who knows why they might or not might be under Juubi influence. Maybe the sage did something. Maybe they were under influence, its not like Shukaku helped Gaara to not be captured, Son Goku hasnt been shown saving Roshi either. Yugito Nii transformed into it herself, so I cant tell for her and we havent seen the others get captured.

However, someone who had been changed, through friendship, love, care and such, helped Bee in getting captured.
    I am talking about the 8 tails, Gyuki. If there was any Juubi influence, than Gyuki was not under it anymore, due to friendship, love, care (and willpower from that), as explained, can keep you free, unlike hatred.
    -
    4. It isnt only chakra rods, I mentioned the possibility of a combination of ways.
    Quote from my thread: ''Being plugged himself to the Gedo Mazo, Sharingan(tomoe/ms/ems or all 3), Mokuton, Rinnegan, Black rods, Bijouchakra(with the will attached) these powers have been shown to be able to influence you greatly, unless your own willpower is strong enough will lose control if your hatred is to large''.

Nagato was influenced by Naruto his talk no jutsu and gained the willpower to revive those in konoha. Love can overcome hatred (love as in all forms of love, caring, loving, in love).
    Quote from my thread:''When he met Naruto and Naruto his talk no jutsu, reached Nagato's heart''.

Quote from my thread:
    ''Naruto and other jinchuriki, would get taken over by their bijou, if their hatred would skyrocket. Once Naruto was able to find peace in himself, he was able to prevent being taken over by Kurama's will, that would come along with his chakra. Madara for sure has not found peace in himself and has become subject to the Juubi his will after a while. This goes for Obito as well.''

Hope to read your reply .

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said before it's an excellent theory, I think the Juubi is possibly a sort of Lovecraftian monster in that it uses and seduces humans for its' own purposes, I would like to add that it may be possible that it was the Juubi itself who possibly lured Madara into seeking knowledge about it, the Rinnegan and the Sage of the Six Paths knowing that Madara would one day revive it and control it but knowing full well that he will break free when he is fully transformed.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe he'll be a boss?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

I agree and hope that it will play a bigger role than the chained up roaring beast in the background.

TBH, so far Madara and Tobi couldn't have been killed. I think either Juubi or Sasuke have to step in to kill them. Doubt the alliance can do more than 5 powerful ninja could have done before so I see it more likely to happen that the juubi eventually will be free, if only for a short time.

I wonder, if it can think, who it freely would support. Naruto who has Kurama or Madara. I feel like that important episode where Naruto learned about the bijuu wasn't there for nothing. It could be the juubi won't attack Naruto because of it. I also think in the end Naruto will have to say goodbye to Kurama because of the juubi.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[/QUOTE]
    It is shown, that you can give all kinds of things, a physical shape.
    You can even make your will turn into a physical form. Hashirama is able to turn his chakra into wood, so I wouldnt be surprised if the Juubi his chakra can take on the shape of a wood skin or shell. He is the progenitor after all.

Thanks and yeah its quite dazzling.[/QUOTE]

did not know you can turn chakra into wood can you turn chakra into metal or into crytal?...i dont think so the wood has charka itself its about manipulating the shape of the chakra from the actually elements you want to use and combing them .....earth chackra manipulation and water chakra manipulation=wood element......can't get wood from just regular chakra.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post

did not know you can turn chakra into wood can you turn chakra into metal or into crytal?...i dont think so the wood has charka itself its about manipulating the shape of the chakra from the actually elements you want to use and combing them .....earth chackra manipulation and water chakra manipulation=wood element......can't get wood from just regular chakra.
    Chakra into earth and chakra into water, combine both, gives wood=x steps from chakra to wood .

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent theory!

Page 2 of 2 « First 12