Page 10 of 21 « First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2011
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Re: Kumo/Konoha War Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    As long as it didn't affect fights taking place at the time, I don't see why not. Though, if I remember right, he used it from this "point" you all keep referencing, which is stationed in the air, correct?

I answered, sir. :3
    yes... and your point is? ( see what I did there? )

Status
    Apr 2009
    Evil Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    yes... and your point is? ( see what I did there? )

Nothing, I just wanted to make sure you were saying that the cloud affects battles in the village and airborne enemies. ^^

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    About Xanthe vs McRazor:

I was asked to judge. In my opinion, the water tightens around you as you begin to fall. It's not like you see water forming around you, or earth, in this case, you literally get enveloped in water as if you nearly instantly dived into a pool. The C rank Earth jutsu isn't enough to avoid the water jutsu, furthermore overpower it ( even if Earth has elemental advantage over Water). In my opinion, you get caught ankle deep into the earth.

I liked the counter though, if the water didn't formed in direct contact with you, you would have escaped.
    Where does it say that it can catch me? The technique can't compress enough to harm me. But enough to stop any movement? I'm confused.

It doesn't say anywhere that it traps you.

the user will materialize water within range of the technique, using the moisture all around the field and his chakra as a fuel. The water can be shaped into any given solid construct the user desires (like cubes, spheres, walls, etc) or kept as a raw body of water. The amount of water the user can produce is, at its best, about 10 000 liters of water (give or take a cube of about 100m3). However, the speed as which the water forms is always the same, taking a couple of seconds to materialize its maximum volume. The user has some control over the water while its materializing and once it materializes, but he can never generate enough momentum or compress it enough to actually do any harm to any enemy, even when he gives it a specific shape.

It even takes 2 seconds to form. And if it takes 2 seconds to form, how do I get compressed by it? I don't get where this .15 seconds to form comes from.

Last edited by Kurisutina; 11-19-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

:sy:
    I shouldn't have paired Xanthe and Mcrazor for a fight.My mistake

-blames it on Lok-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Come back Antonio!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Where does it say that it can catch me? The technique can't compress enough to harm me. But enough to stop any movement? I'm confused.

It doesn't say anywhere that it traps you.

the user will materialize water within range of the technique, using the moisture all around the field and his chakra as a fuel. The water can be shaped into any given solid construct the user desires (like cubes, spheres, walls, etc) or kept as a raw body of water. The amount of water the user can produce is, at its best, about 10 000 liters of water (give or take a cube of about 100m3). However, the speed as which the water forms is always the same, taking a couple of seconds to materialize its maximum volume. The user has some control over the water while its materializing and once it materializes, but he can never generate enough momentum or compress it enough to actually do any harm to any enemy, even when he gives it a specific shape.

It even takes 2 seconds to form. And if it takes 2 seconds to form, how do I get compressed by it?
    Quote Originally Posted by McRazor View Post
    The thing behind the move that I used is that you don't see it MATERIALIZING, all you see is it MATERIALIZED. It's too fast to be evaded and by it's solid structure, it restricts your movement just enough to make sure you don't go anywhere. As the techniques states, it can't be compressed to actually do any damage. Now how is it that fast? Let's do the math.

A 100m3 cube needs a few seconds, according to Scorps, the creator of the technique, 4-5 seconds. Now, a 3m3 cube is 33x smaller, meaning that it takes 33x less time to form. If you divide 5 with 33 you get 0,15 seconds. If you think that you can pull out a move that quickly then I'm sorry, and I'll continue my move.

Suiton: Sono Tenrai Kara no Mizu | Water Release: The Bliss of Water
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    With 2 simple hand seals (Snake + Ram), the user will materialize water within range of the technique, using the moisture all around the field and his chakra as a fuel. The water can be shaped into any given solid construct the user desires (like cubes, spheres, walls, etc) or kept as a raw body of water. The amount of water the user can produce is, at its best, about 10 000 liters of water (give or take a cube of about 100m3). However, the speed as which the water forms is always the same, taking a couple of seconds to materialize its maximum volume. The user has some control over the water while its materializing and once it materializes, but he can never generate enough momentum or compress it enough to actually do any harm to any enemy, even when he gives it a specific shape.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note2: Doesn't require a water source and can be used as one
    Note3: Usable only thrice
    Note4: In the same turn the user can't use techniques above S-Rank
    You didn't read my post.

@Bold: No, it spanks your ass, cuddles you and makes you feel warm and comfy.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

You didn't read my post.
    Your genjutsu changes the speed at which jutsu form too?

I love Scorps and McRazor so much. They are the best yaoi couple on NB.

Status
    May 2011
    want. #YOLO

Nothing, I just wanted to make sure you were saying that the cloud affects battles in the village and airborne enemies. ^^
    correct

Status
    Apr 2009
    Evil Incarnate

Okay how about this......

We say the village was destroyed but with no damage to any ninja inside? As that seems to be the main cause of the arguing and I just want to have fun...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Come back Antonio!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Your genjutsu changes the speed at which jutsu form too?

I love Scorps and McRazor so much. They are the best yaoi couple on NB.
    The genjutsu does nothing other than make you see it as earth. The water technique however does the speed thing itself.

I can't believe that people can't differentiate SPEED and TIME. They are two completely different worlds. Time depends on speed. You could've learned that in school if you went to it.

The speed at which the cube forms is the same. So if the speed is X and needs to fill Y it takes Z time. Big cube. For the small cube, X is the same again, but this time it needs to fill A which is 33 times smaller than Y, which means that Z is not the same, thus B which is 33x times smaller than Z.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Yondaime Shogun

We say the village was destroyed but with no damage to any ninja inside? As that seems to be the main cause of the arguing and I just want to have fun...
    Agreed witg bolded I dont want Yui(secondary bio) to die!!

Status
    May 2011
    want. #YOLO

make it half the village (I want the point alive ), and we have a deal

Status
    Jul 2011
    I would see the world burn if
    I could be ♚ of the Ashes.

If I end up double posting, my mistakes. I assume someone will have posted by the time I'm doing with my reply.

At blue: I can't speak for the rest of the ninjas but I only asked for a one on one due to assuming that everyone that was active in the war on your side was already in a battle. I didn't want to have to deal with starting a fight only to have someone jump in that I was not thinking was going to be there.

@ Red: I don't believe I said once that no one was allowed to not defend against it. I just merely pointed out that it would be quite difficult to do so. You're point about range contradicts itself. You speak about some long range jutsus that cannot go far, but then you mention Shinra Tensei, where Pein destroyed Konoha with. And if you read me and Igneel's fight, I corrected the notion by saying at least half of the village would be destroyed. I'm merely using the jutsu as the originator often used it and that it can be used to destroy a village. You have a problem with it, take it up with Goro or the mod who likely approved it back then, Hells, Rag, or Rei.

Your numbered points are the same thing you said throughout the post so I won't address each seperately. What confuses me is why you all are so mad about it. No one from either side has chosen to use a second bio anyway, nor does it affect the people from your village that are already fighting, whom after this point, I assume might be the only ones to come (I might be wrong, might not). I believe the main reason you all are mad is because if my attack goes through, I presume Mugi, Roku, Gats, and/or others will not be able to come to your defense and aid you. It doesn't affect either side of the war that is currently fighting, only second bios which havent even been used as far as I know. =/

Another problem I have is this:
    In any war that involved Konoha in the manga/anime, the first thing they did was to evacuate civillians and kids. What makes you guys think that we haven't evacuated everyone who isn't fighting? Because it is foolish to think that our second bios, bios not fighting and civillians are chilling in their homes when there's a war going on outside. These are considered NPCs just like our daimyou. Like Necron said, it makes no sense that our "President" would be in his home when there is a war.
    I am hereby proposing this:
    Leave anyone that is not participating in this war out of it. They have all been evacuated to an undisclosed location and so any thing destroyed does not affect them. Anyone who has posted his bio is affected by anymore more general attacks.

ps: A thread should be created in which general attacks can be posted.

Mugi, Gats and Roku.
    Whenever you guys make a post about them, I can sense the fear in you guys<_<
    Have no fear beloved, thou whom you dread with fear shall not be coming . . . For now >_>

Status
    Apr 2009
    Evil Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    make it half the village (I want the point alive ), and we have a deal
    , throw them a bone and they want the skeleton.... I think that's how it goes. O.o

Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Similarily to:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

It doesn't damage you, other than by asphyxiation, because it compresses enough to lock you tight, but not enough to harm you. The .15 second, which I never referred to in my original point, comes from a mixture of:

1. Your own reflexes' time.
    2. Acceleration of Gravity (which is the only force acting to make you sink)
    3. Resistance of the Earth (Or water, since UFP makes the ground act like water), preventing you from sinking at full speed.
    4. Diminished volume of water, thus diminished speed of formation (It's still an S rank, less volume means more speed and power, Chakra Distribution Spoken Rule).
    5. Because I said so, and I'm perfect.

PS: Oh and yeah, 6. Point blank genesis.

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 11-19-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Evil Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Naizen View Post
    Another problem I have is this:
    In any war that involved Konoha in the manga/anime, the first thing they did was to evacuate civillians and kids. What makes you guys think that we haven't evacuated everyone who isn't fighting? Because it is foolish to think that our second bios, bios not fighting and civillians are chilling in their homes when there's a war going on outside. These are considered NPCs just like our daimyou. Like Necron said, it makes no sense that our "President" would be in his home when there is a war.
    I am hereby proposing this:
    Leave anyone that is not participating in this war out of it. They have all been evacuated to an undisclosed location and so any thing destroyed does not affect them. Anyone who has posted his bio is affected by anymore more general attacks.

ps: A thread should be created in which general attacks can be posted.

Mugi, Gats and Roku.
    Whenever you guys make a post about them, I can sense the fear in you guys<_<
    Have no fear beloved, thou whom you dread with fear shall not be coming . . . For now >_>
    Only addressing the last part:

LOL, Roku's the one scared to fight me. He still refuses everytime I challenge him. As for the others, I welcome a fight with them any day, any moment.

Anyway, do you all agree with my proposal: The village being destroyed with no damage on either side resulting from said destruction. That way, all fights can continue as is with a lower chance or arguing. Or we can continue to debate this out until flaming arises and members are infracted/banned and the war becomes quite bothersome, more so than now. Your choice. ^^

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

i agree but final call goes to our kage

Status
    Oct 2011
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

The genjutsu does nothing other than make you see it as earth. The water technique however does the speed thing itself.

I can't believe that people can't differentiate SPEED and TIME. They are two completely different worlds. Time depends on speed. You could've learned that in school if you went to it.

The speed at which the cube forms is the same. So if the speed is X and needs to fill Y it takes Z time. Big cube. For the small cube, X is the same again, but this time it needs to fill A which is 33 times smaller than Y, which means that Z is not the same, thus B which is 33x times smaller than Z.
    Science...the winner of all arguements.....except those against my wife

Status
    Jul 2011

Only addressing the last part:

LOL, Roku's the one scared to fight me. He still refuses everytime I challenge him. As for the others, I welcome a fight with them any day, any moment.

Anyway, do you all agree with my proposal: The village being destroyed with no damage on either side resulting from said destruction. That way, all fights can continue as is with a lower chance or arguing. Or we can continue to debate this out until flaming arises and members are infracted/banned and the war becomes quite bothersome, more so than now. Your choice. ^^
    @bold, calls in teh real Naizen

I accept.
    But I add, we are allowed to engage anyone of you guys in a 2v1 using SY's rules or in a 1v1 using Rei's rules.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Evil Incarnate

See how we peacefully came to an agreement without the need of mods handing out those lovely infractions?

I still want one though. >_>'

Status
    Jul 2011

See how we peacefully came to an agreement without the need of mods handing out those lovely infractions?

I still want one though. >_>'
    Me to bro <_<"