Status
    Jun 2011
    I am the chosen, Wretched and
    Divine I am the unspoken, The
    one they left behind

Re: Kumo/Konoha War Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    lets not be sexist, Iron.. woman!

You took it out of context, LOK was talking about a superhero, you are talking about a command.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    , let me sum it up: Lili and Mig came to Konoha to attack us with the fungus mushroom thingie. After SY, Scorps, and Zanji defeated them, who in turn turned out to be clones, SY went to Kiri to take the battle to their grounds, waging war on Kiri. Akatsuki and Ame then came to our aid and started to attack, but where then intercepted by Kumo, who threw away the alliance they had with Konoha and attacked us there. After the Kiri conflict was ended, people wanted to retaliate against our former ally who disgracefully attacked us for no reason, thus leading us to this point.

Scorps, I just don't see why they think that...
    Actually sweetie, you forgot to add a first part of that. ^^

Amaterasu was asked to come to our village, and while we were making sure he didn't have any funny things on him, he changed bios, and attempted to blow up our tavern. However, we swiftly captured him and began torturing and retrieving information from him. That's why Liliana attacked you all. ^^ You guys started it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    I know you can have steel release....Close enough?

I might not even participate in this, seems a bit....I dunno fun devoid?
    why don't you guys do what i did with naizen we bearly argued in our fight and we just had fun, only reason it ended my main body was killed by serpent even then i didn't start a alarge aurgement i just let myself die,

seriously rp and war is for fun, you don't wanna win right away or goes back to Begining so why the seriousness? why the argueing why the flaming why no fun? you guys can choose to have a fun fight and not argue or spam the piss out of your thread flamminign each other no ones forcing you to argue besides your own egos saying you need to win right away, no you don't have some fun first

Status
    Apr 2009
    Evil Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    lets not be sexist, Iron.. woman!

You're doing it wrong...

Okay, enough spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Amaterasu was asked to come to our village, and while we were making sure he didn't have any funny things on him, he changed bios, and attempted to blow up our tavern. However, we swiftly captured him and began torturing and retrieving information from him. That's why Liliana attacked you all. ^^ You guys started it.

Ah, I actually didn't know of that. I remember there was a thread where someone requested for him to come but I didn't know that caused it. ^^

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 11-18-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

lil didn't need to attack us over a member who had almost no ties to us, i mean he left quickly afterwards, f*ck i was the one who caught and tortured him before we handed him back to blow his other bio up. so in the end you guys are at fault we mist likely would not have struck back for you guys killing amterasu, seeing as we did the same not to long after we got him as a prisoner

Status
    Jun 2011
    I am the chosen, Wretched and
    Divine I am the unspoken, The
    one they left behind

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    why don't you guys do what i did with naizen we bearly argued in our fight and we just had fun, only reason it ended my main body was killed by serpent even then i didn't start a alarge aurgement i just let myself die,

seriously rp and war is for fun, you don't wanna win right away or goes back to Begining so why the seriousness? why the argueing why the flaming why no fun? you guys can choose to have a fun fight and not argue or spam the piss out of your thread flamminign each other no ones forcing you to argue besides your own egos saying you need to win right away, no you don't have some fun first
    Last fun fight i had was the latter part of my fight with SY, that was good fun, i even started playing around towards the end.
    Meh whoevers next certainly has something to live up to.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Last fun fight i had was the latter part of my fight with SY, that was good fun, i even started playing around towards the end.
    Meh whoevers next certainly has something to live up to.
    we had a fun fight that one time suna invaded ^^ i lost but i had fun, really fights would be more fun if people would only remeber ITS A MAKE BELIEVE GAME you're here to have fun not get pissed of at someone for making an invailed move

ホープ
    Status
    May 2008
    "If so powerful you are,
    why leave?" - Yoda

Actually sunny boy, you demanded we delivered amaterasu to you because he said something to lili. When we refused, you didn't came to get him. Apparently, the all mighty kiri didn't notice he was gone for several weeks and was a bit mad when they figured that he wasn't in kiri and decided to rage. When amaterasu went to you, on his own regards, you did all that yes. But amaterasu never returned. He switched village once more if i'm not mistaken and is part of....hum...suna? Dunno, he changes his name frequently. Then lili came, then we went to kiri then kiri said we were never there because of the mist and what not and etc etc etc. And here we are! LOL

However, the point of "why" is long behind us now.

War is here, Kumo VS Konoha. We attacked first yes. Now Kumo, unable to handle us calls Suna and Kiri (I joke, I joke, I Joke....lolol). Akatsuki wants Kiri and Suna's ninjas on a stick and decide to intercept.

There ^^

Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

It was hardly an attack... The Monstrous Murk-Dwelling Mandrake just has an awful damaging way of saying hello...

DGD / Emarosa / Slaves Broly Nekura's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

darn i missed the spam CURSE YOU BLACK OPS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ot: It looks like a fun battle for all, i hope my bio gets approved soon so i can go out since im so popularly demanded in kumo
    *looks at better and asuna*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Actually sunny boy, you demanded we delivered amaterasu to you because he said something to lili. When we refused, you didn't came to get him. Apparently, the all mighty kiri didn't notice he was gone for several weeks and was a bit mad when they figured that he wasn't in kiri and decided to rage. When amaterasu went to you, on his own regards, you did all that yes. But amaterasu never returned. He switched village once more if i'm not mistaken and is part of....hum...suna? Dunno, he changes his name frequently. Then lili came, then we went to kiri then kiri said we were never there because of the mist and what not and etc etc etc. And here we are! LOL

War is here, Kumo VS Konoha. We attacked first yes. Now Kumo, unable to handle us calls Suna and Kiri (I joke, I joke, I Joke....lolol). Akatsuki wants Kiri and Suna's ninjas on a stick and decide to intercept.

There ^^
    Well, tbh, it wasn't that we didn't know, rather we didn't care until he started talking about Lili and Kiri. I forget what it was exactly but we were talking about his mouth and then were prompted to ask for him. Though this was a while ago so I can't remember everything.

Long story short, Kiri starts shiz for no reason because that's what we do

Oh and Hi everybody :b LoK WHY YOU LEAVE US

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

so i'm wondering is this an offcail war? or just a disagreement between villages that has escalated to the point that it seems like war?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Evil Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Well, tbh, it wasn't that we didn't know, rather we didn't care until he started talking about Lili and Kiri. I forget what it was exactly but we were talking about his mouth and then were prompted to ask for him. Though this was a while ago so I can't remember everything.

Long story short, Kiri starts shiz for no reason because that's what we do

Oh and Hi everybody :b LoK WHY YOU LEAVE US
    Wanted a change of scenery. Percy gets seasick quite easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    so i'm wondering is this an offcail war? or just a disagreement between villages that has escalated to the point that it seems like war?
    I think the best term to describe this is hostile encounters between villages.

Status
    Jun 2009

nah, the requirements for it to be a war must have Kiri starting it. it's been so since the very begining. Konoha just doesn't have what it takes to make a war.

ホープ
    Status
    May 2008
    "If so powerful you are,
    why leave?" - Yoda

No war is official until Nexus removes the "Mandatory Peace" notice. Its just a brawl for all parties to have fun. ^^

Lili:

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Wanted a change of scenery. Percy gets seasick quite easy.

I think the best term to describe this is hostile encounters between villages.
    good because if it was real war i wouldn't enter with haku , and no you joined because you wanted to be on the winners side

Status
    Feb 2012
    Ice Devil Slayer | Spider
    Queen | Worst Of the 2012 gen
    | #Omega4Kage | Junidaime
    Hokage

There ^^
    He's in kumo Scorps-sir. I think his name is kenshin or something like that.

Status
    Jun 2009

No war is official until Nexus removes the "Mandatory Peace" notice. Its just a brawl for all parties to have fun. ^^

Lili:
    Scorps, wanna join Kiri? We promise we can feed you more than wood bark

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Lili:
    so a very hostile era of peace? Meh, I can live with that

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    darn i missed the spam CURSE YOU BLACK OPS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ot: It looks like a fun battle for all, i hope my bio gets approved soon so i can go out since im so popularly demanded in kumo
    *looks at better and asuna*
    why me? lol

and i could've sworn the Akatsuki came first ~_~ then Kiri then Suna

although Suna come on their own accord, as did the akatuski.