Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 123
  1. #26
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Naruto Base has there own way of saying what is a fodder and not. It's sad. To see such people cast away good characters. When the 5 Kages loss to Madara all I heard was they are all fodders. That's stupid.
     
         

  2. #27
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Each and everyone is united to protect there world. Does that make them a fodder? Does having the courage to go to war when they themselves never experience it? Every person has there own jutsu. And there own way of fighting.
    Those are just character that kishi decided to make so he showed someone dieing in a war yes they are fodders, people who struggle to go one on one with a white zetsu, people who don't serve any purpose to the story like thse shinobi who died are fodders, again they're just there to die, nothing else. when i look at the shinbi army of 80000 i see atleat 79800 fodders.
     
         

  3. #28
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    You know that the Double Headed Wolf technique is not possible WITHOUT Kiba, right?
    Yeah I know.. I was only joking.. Why are you getting so into it lol..
     
         

  4. #29
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Yeah I know.. I was only joking.. Why are you getting so into it lol..
    I thought you were getting serious and was really strange considering we're talking... well... about YOU!
     
         

  5. #30
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I thought you were getting serious and was really strange considering we're talking... well... about YOU!
    I don't get serious about Naruto Related subjects. Unless they include the following characters.. (Kakuzu, Tobirama, and Itachi)
     
         

  6. #31
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I don't get serious about Naruto Related subjects. Unless they include the following characters.. (Kakuzu, Tobirama, and Itachi)
    Well, I guess I had high expectations with you. :P
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    Those are just character that kishi decided to make so he showed someone dieing in a war yes they are fodders, people who struggle to go one on one with a white zetsu, people who don't serve any purpose to the story like thse shinobi who died are fodders, again they're just there to die, nothing else. when i look at the shinbi army of 80000 i see atleat 79800 fodders.
    We're not just dealig with normal ninja. Zetsu by itself is a very hard foe to defeat. And with its powers that they used at night as deception. People had a hard time as it is. And that's JUST Zetsu what about Edo Tensi? That right there was very tough with the overwhelming horde of White Zetsu. It was tough.

    Fodder or not they risk there lives.
     
         

  8. #33
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, I guess I had high expectations with you. :P
    So does my girlfriend.. Sadly.
     
         

  9. #34
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Naruto Base has there own way of saying what is a fodder and not. It's sad. To see such people cast away good characters. When the 5 Kages loss to Madara all I heard was they are all fodders. That's stupid.
    Losing to Madara doesn't make you a fodder.
     
         

  10. #35
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    We're not just dealig with normal ninja. Zetsu by itself is a very hard foe to defeat. And with its powers that they used at night as deception. People had a hard time as it is. And that's JUST Zetsu what about Edo Tensi? That right there was very tough with the overwhelming horde of White Zetsu. It was tough.

    Fodder or not they risk there lives.
    They're just fodder i don't care if they sacrifice their lives, they are drawn exactly for that so fodder.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Losing to Madara doesn't make you a fodder.
    Thanks for agreeing. But some people denote that female characters are just weak. And the Kages are a joke.

    So you don't care about the whole allied shinobi force. You disregard everything they worked for to save the world. And comparing them to an enemy that is not even human. Makes them a fodder.

    Let me ask you this. Where did all the ninjas come from? Sure Kishimoto drew them to prolong the war. But they all fight as one. They are not useless therefore not fodder.
     
         
    Last edited by theRPGdude; 11-18-2012 at 08:00 PM.

  12. #37
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    So does my girlfriend.. Sadly.
    Well, now I know not to have the same high hopes/expectations with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    They're just fodder i don't care if they sacrifice their lives, they are drawn exactly for that so fodder.
    So sacrificing your life for the good of a comrade makes you fodder now, right?
    Nice lesson you picked from Kishi's story, no offence.
     
         

  13. #38
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    doesnt change the fact that they're fodders.. people who only can throw kunai's and barely can solo a Zetsu clone = fodders. simple as that.
    :rofl:

    Why do you have to be rude everytime Simple Math?
     
         

  14. #39
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, now I know not to have the same high hopes/expectations with you.

    Yes, sadly.. Only goals/expectations I have are 1. To be a body builder (Not all that huge though ew ) 2. Keep my grades up (I'm only a freshman in highschool ) 3. Make the varsity football team my sophmore year
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    doesnt change the fact that they're fodders.. people who only can throw kunai's and barely can solo a Zetsu clone = fodders. simple as that.
    So not beating a Zetsu clone and throwing kunia's are fodder? That does not make the least but sense.
     
         

  16. #41
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, now I know not to have the same high hopes/expectations with you.



    So sacrificing your life for the good of a comrade makes you fodder now, right?
    Nice lesson you picked from Kishi's story, no offence.
    non taken sweety, and they're still fodder, yeah they're brave for sacrificing themselves, but that's about it, they're weak=fodder, kishi just draw them to die, that's all.
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    non taken sweety, and they're still fodder, yeah they're brave for sacrificing themselves, but that's about it, they're weak=fodder, kishi just draw them to die, that's all.
    Itachi has the sole purpose of death in the hands of Sasuke. Does that count as him as a fodder?

    Weak = Fodder

    Well that's just too funny.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    because im killing opinions with facts



    I'm starting to wonder if you even know what "fodder" means ?
    And what does it mean? It's a fake term.
     
         

  19. #44
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Defintion of Fodder on NB: if you can't shoot fire from your eyes,can't use TBB,don't have OP moves like FTG,can't use Susanoo, and don't have Rinnegan.
     
         

  20. #45
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    There are "fodder"
    those characters are the ones who have never been shown, nor have had any character develpoment, and who have just been thrown in to just be killed. They serve no other purpose than to die, they have ot made any key changes to the manga.

    they are just food for the beast.

    In this case Fodder is the food, and the beast is any body who has been responsible for mass deaths/destruction
     
         
    Last edited by LolaxXx; 11-18-2012 at 08:18 PM.

  21. #46
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Yes, sadly.. Only goals/expectations I have are 1. To be a body builder (Not all that huge though ew ) 2. Keep my grades up (I'm only a freshman in highschool ) 3. Make the varsity football team my sophmore year
    Yeah, well, good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    non taken sweety, and they're still fodder, yeah they're brave for sacrificing themselves, but that's about it, they're weak=fodder, kishi just draw them to die, that's all.
    Glad to see you didn't take it.
    However, it's not like that, it's not that they are weak, maybe it's a situation where the friend is in a danger of dying and they could probably stop the enemy however it might be too late for the friend, so that's why they had to sacrifice themselves.
     
         

  22. #47
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Itachi has the sole purpose of death in the hands of Sasuke. Does that count as him as a fodder?

    Weak = Fodder

    Well that's just too funny.
    OMG, put this in your head, itachi served a purpose to sasuke awaken MS and then have EMS, and he was also strong, i'm talking about the unknown shinobi that kishi made to die, just so we know that the alliance was big and most of them are weak, they're nothing like itachi, you just don't accept the fact that 70000 shinobis are fodder. Again i'll say this, kishi only made them to die in the war, while itachi served a purpose troughout the story. I'm done here, i have the feeling you still won't accept, and i don't feel like getting repetitive.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    There are no facts or proven statements that make someone a fodders. Your basically moving the story to please yourself @ simple math

    Fodder can be used to different terms but it does not exist.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    OMG, put this in your head, itachi served a purpose to sasuke awaken MS and then have EMS, and he was also strong, i'm talking about the unknown shinobi that kishi made to die, just so we know that the alliance was big and most of them are weak, they're nothing like itachi, you just don't accept the fact that 70000 shinobis are fodder. Again i'll say this, kishi only made them to die in the war, while itachi served a purpose troughout the story. I'm done here, i have the feeling you still won't accept, and i don't feel like getting repetitive.
    So do you even know what makes a true ninja grow stronger? By protecting the lines they love. Kishimoto did not put them there so they can just die like you said. They are there to protect there world.

    Here's the definition!


    Main Entry: fod·der
    Pronunciation: \ˈfä-dər\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English fōdor; akin to Old High German fuotar food — more at food
    Date: before 12th century
    1 : something fed to domestic animals; especially : coarse food for cattle, horses, or sheep
    2 : inferior or readily available material used to supply a heavy demand <fodder for tabloids>
    — fodder transitive verb
     
         
    Last edited by theRPGdude; 11-18-2012 at 08:23 PM.

  25. #50
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fodders Don't Exist In The Naruto Verse!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yui Kotegawa View Post
    together they can beat sm naruto but on there own yes they're usually considered weaker than they actually are.
    NO.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •