Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 333

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Hey guys m not trying to cause flaming but base on resent happenings i think it is debateable that naruto can solo sasuke and itachi with mid or high diff since both susanoos are incomplete maybe even more weaker than madara's incomplete susanoo that gai destroyed.
    Naruto with his BM clones can face em one TBB each i think will do .
    And another thing i think sasuke withdrawing from the battle field also ment he is not at naruto's power level (kishi's thought) yet so kishi made the opportunity for him to power up to naruto's level aside that lets assume sasuke didn't go with oro but went after naruto with itach without power up i think naruto can solo sasuke and itachi (both with incomplete susanoos) mid diff.
    NOTE: don't get me wrong guys i just need your opinion on this i know some guys like lord sasuke being praised i ain't underating him at all i was just trying to share some fact and it really noting to flame about it never gonna happen itachi is dead this thread i just a WHAT IF thread thats all.
     
         
    Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 11-19-2012 at 04:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The 305
    Posts
    12,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♥ JanaAtHeart ♥
     



    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    lol you say you don't want to cause a flame war yet you call people fanboys
     
         

  3. #3
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    5,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you lower your guard, i
    will hug you to death
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Nope. Whip out kurama mode, totsuka blade.
    Kurama is sealed, now naruto is well and truly F*ckd
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    My eyes!
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    LMAO :lmao: NO...just NO. Im gonna disagree
     
         

  6. #6
    ザ第四エスパーダ FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Until i see Sasuke use his full EMS powers on the battlefield Naruto doesn't solo shit.
     
         

  7. #7
    Sensei
    Status
    Sozaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA - USA
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Until i see Sasuke use his full EMS powers on the battlefield Naruto doesn't solo shit.
    I'm sorry- until I see Sasuke win a fight, he doesn't survive shit.

    I'm agreeing with the author- Naruto would win.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    Hey fanboys m not trying to cause flaming but base on resent happenings i think it is debateable that naruto can solo sasuke and itachi with mid or high diff since both susanoos are incomplete maybe even more weaker than madara's incomplete susanoo that gai destroyed.
    Naruto with his BM clones can face em one TBB each i think will do .
    And another thing i think sasuke withdrawing from the battle field also ment he is not at naruto's power level (kishi's thought) yet so kishi made the opportunity for him to power up to naruto's level aside that lets assume sasuke didn't go with oro but went after naruto with itach without power up i think naruto can solo sasuke and itachi (both with incomplete susanoos) mid diff.
    NOTE: don't get me wrong sasuke fanboy i just need your opinion on this i know you like you lord being praised i ain't underating him at all i was just trying to share some fact and it really noting to flame about it never gonna happen itachi is dead this thread i just a WHAT IF thread thats all.
    You say you aren't trying to cause a flame war, but the bolded parts says otherwise.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Nah bro
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Nah bro
    this ain't gonna happen dude so just swallow your pride and give resons fo nah ok
     
         

  11. #11
    σℓ∂ мємвєя Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    тнιηgѕ ωιℓℓ
    ηєνєя gσηηα вє
    тнє ѕαмє
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Prepare to be flammed so hard :drive:
     
         
    Last edited by Katkot; 11-18-2012 at 11:46 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    Prepare to be flammed so hard :drive:
    Nice 1 + rep...

    Itachi can beat naruto any given day....
    About sasuke I am not sure...It can go either way...
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Nice 1 rep...

    Itachi can beat naruto any given day....
    About sasuke I am not sure...It can go either way...
    sure itachi can beat naruto any given time but that can only happen in your dreamz lol
     
         

  14. #14
    Kamui Master killerman82's Avatar
    Status
    killerman82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    A Nightmare
    Posts
    810
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Let the flame war begin.
     
         

  15. #15
    काला जादू Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    4,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Nah bm naruto isn't beating the brother duo.
    You know the fact that to create a tbb ,it takes some time and also accurate composition of chakra.
    sasuke can just amaterasu the tbb while its still preparing and then it will explode n backfire at naruro
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Nikashu's Avatar
    Status
    Nikashu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    Nah bm naruto isn't beating the brother duo.
    You know the fact that to create a tbb ,it takes some time and also accurate composition of chakra.
    sasuke can just amaterasu the tbb while its still preparing and then it will explode n backfire at naruro
    No proof of any of that being true, especially because naruto can create a tbb in seconds
     
         

  17. #17
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    no....u are wrong, and you should feel bad..
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member ninjastormgenaration33's Avatar
    Status
    ninjastormgenaration33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    4,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Itachi>Naruto

    He can one shot him with Tsukyomi and you need to be Uchiha and have 3T to break out,so Kurama can't get him out

    Plus Sasuno>BM
    While he's forming TBB,Itachi can easily cut him and seal him. It takes 10+ seconds to form TABBY
     
         

  19. #19
    ブロリー伝説の超 Uchiha Hinrik's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hinrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yolo Swag
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjastormgenaration33 View Post
    Itachi>Naruto

    He can one shot him with Tsukyomi and you need to be Uchiha and have 3T to break out,so Kurama can't get him out

    Plus Sasuno>BM
    While he's forming TBB,Itachi can easily cut him and seal him. It takes 10+ seconds to form TABBY
    LOL naruto is so fast he would get behind itachi in a second and **** him up, it realy just depends on who has the element of surprise or who can get the first attack off.
     
         

  20. #20
    ザ第四エスパーダ FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Hinrik View Post
    LOL naruto is so fast he would get behind itachi in a second and **** him up
    Getting behind Itachi won't do Naruto any good since Itachi has Susanoo.
     
         

  21. #21
    ブロリー伝説の超 Uchiha Hinrik's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hinrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yolo Swag
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Getting behind Itachi won't do Naruto any good since Itachi has Susanoo.
    Once again all about the element of surprise also Susano will not be fast enough to hit Naruto and since it takes such a toll on the body. Itachi wont be able to keep it up long enough, and just simply dogding until Itachi is chakra exhausted is no prob for Naruto.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjastormgenaration33 View Post
    Itachi>Naruto

    He can one shot him with Tsukyomi and you need to be Uchiha and have 3T to break out,so Kurama can't get him out

    Plus Sasuno>BM
    While he's forming TBB,Itachi can easily cut him and seal him. It takes 10+ seconds to form TABBY
    No offence although saying Tsukyomi is pretty illogical considering that it has an incredibly short range and must have complete concentration and not to mention perfect eye contact.

    That alone destroys the chance of that happening considering he has knowledge on it... Naruto in Bm would be able to break through his Susanoo from behind as it's been showed that that Yata Mirror is not 360", It only protects from the front, which is something that naruto can use to his advantage...

    Another thing is that Itachi may be able to use Susanoo and lets say your right.. What can Itachi do to naruto while he's using susanoo, take in to account that non of his moves are fast enough to hurt naruto, Amaterasu is useless because he's to fast and even if it did make contact, I believe the Chakra surrounding him would protect him from it.

    It's been shown here that Amaterasu hit's what's in front of it, which would indicate he most have a clear vision on what he's hitting...



    Itachi mobility would also decrease while in susanoo, But let's say naruto can't get passed susanoo even though he can. What can itachi do essentially? Nothing ... Another thing is that Susanoo may be itachi's Biggest defense it's also his biggest Weakness as it would take up allot of the little chakra that he has, not to mention the incredible stress it puts up on the body.

    There are many possibility however, Itachi can not solo Naruto ! Well that depends on how you lay the right out in your head, but you have to take both Characters abilities in to account and if you do then you will see that The odds are stacked against Itachi.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post
    no....u are wrong, and you should feel bad..
    feel bad? I ain't jealous of any body i just thought some things out k can you proof i m wrong?
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    It's i'm possible say because there are to many hypothetical outcomes in a match like this... It's hard to overlook the amount of power that naruto has on them, however power isn't everything

    I guess it will always come down to who you like more in this situation, I personally think that Naruto would pull it off although that's only because i've yet to see the full extent of Sasukes Ems which i have think we can all say safely that wee haven't seen it's full extent.

    Time will tell....
     
         

  25. #25
    Fanfiction writer zenkutsu's Avatar
    Status
    zenkutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soon...
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    *insert generic argument here*
     
         

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •