Page 11 of 18 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 346
  1. #201
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    the wont argue with a fanboy.

    just going to state the facts again.

    itachi beat kabuto, he was slashed a couple of times trying to save sasuke.

    its not like he was fighting kabuto all alone w/o protecting sasuke. stop acting like this isnt why he was killed twice.



    obito told sasuke to his face that if itachi knew his secerts he would be dead by now.

    meaning that obito knew that itachi was stronger, or could kill him.

    now troll some more im leaveing
    Let's do this simple since you are new

    1. Kabuto do have 37 edos
    2. Kabuto possesses sound genjutsu which can even take susanoo
    3. Itachi cannot touch Obito
    4. Itachi cannot beat 7 bijuus

    That was 4 simple reasons, now go away before you get neg repped
     
         

  2. #202
    "I am Justice" - L kevenc's Avatar
    Status
    kevenc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,411
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    I completely agree, Naruto > Uchiha bros.
     
         

  3. #203
    Member Cogzzworth's Avatar
    Status
    Cogzzworth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    213
    Location
    Wonderland
    In thought
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Naruto has got this one.
     
         

  4. #204
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    907
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    just minding my business
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    itachi is not upto 1/8 of his edo, due to chakra level i can't rate itachi as kage level, and i've not seen the power of the ems, and i dn't think ems is that powerful since madara +ems +kurama loosed to hashi.. So if naruto is able to create 5 km clones and 2 sm clones i think he'd win since itachi can't keep his susanoo up for 3min... And totsuka sword is too slow to hit km naruto and sm naruto are sensors so jutsu's like amaterasu would be handled, so i think his km and sm clones would make time for bm to perfome tbb and don't forget susanoo to slow to dodge tbb so i think naruto has a 40% chance of winning and again if naruto has enough clones that means tsukuyumi is not useful.. And lastly a perfect jinchuruki is immune to genjutsu and tsukuyumi is a kind of genjutsu so until give me solid prove i'd say current naruto > tsukuyumi and to hell with what itachi says. For every jutsu has it's limit including tsukuyumi
     
         

  5. #205
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Itachi solos
    Naruto just can't fight Itachi
    Naruto can take on Sasuke high difficulty though
     
         

  6. #206
    Banned
    Status
    Yui Kotegawa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    201
    Location
    Why do you want to know? How shameless!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    the wont argue with a fanboy.

    just going to state the facts again.

    itachi beat kabuto, he was slashed a couple of times trying to save sasuke.

    its not like he was fighting kabuto all alone w/o protecting sasuke. stop acting like this isnt why he was killed twice.



    obito told sasuke to his face that if itachi knew his secerts he would be dead by now.

    meaning that obito knew that itachi was stronger, or could kill him.

    now troll some more im leaveing
    the dumbiest Uchiha fan to date.
     
         

  7. #207
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    ikr
    this

    On topic if not Edo I agree

    If Edo, I disagree Naruto doesn't have any sealing techniques to seal Itachi after he defeats him
     
         

  8. #208
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,826
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Itachi solos
    Naruto just can't fight Itachi
    Naruto can take on Sasuke high difficulty though
    You're overrating Itachi too much and underrating Naruto.
     
         

  9. #209
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Tsukuyomi is an automatic finisher and so is izanami
    Adding along his other genjutsus which will have only a little effect, but still enough to create openings for a kill makes this pretty easy for itachi.
    Plus his exploding Kage bushins
    Along with amaterasu, Katons and suitons
    Intelligence will open the path
    Itachi taijutsu is better
    His ninjutsu and genjutsu is better
    He also has the totsuka blade, which can put Naruto in a world of drunken dreams
    Yata mirror which would make a tailed beast bomb useless

    And Narutos a close range fighter, making him in the range for tsukuyomi which can end the fight right there
    And Itachis no slouch when it comes to speed either
    Sneak attacks from Naruto will be useless cause of the sharingan, along with his reflexes to back it up
    Adding his supreme handseal speed that not even a sharingan can capture right
    And all of this isnt even Itachi's full power
    Naruto couldn't possibly win by himself against just Itachi
    Putting Sasuke in too makes it overkill


    Against Sasuke alone, Naruto could pull off a win high difficulty at most
     
         

  10. #210
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    im srry but have you been reading the manga? Itachi f*cked Kabuto up! lol
    i suggest u go back and re-read the manga

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/582/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/14

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post




    /point proven
    yup this lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    narutosage...



    itachi> kabuto

    itachi> obito

    all have been proven in the manga.

    enuff of all this kabuto was holding back, he wasnt holding back against itachi.

    he wanted sasuke not itachi
    itachi was edo

    thats why kabuto owned him TWICE, if kabuto wanted to kill sasuke HE WOULD HAVE

    and then itachi wouldnt have had help

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post



    i already proved my point


    It was 2 vs 1 , thus Itachi was Supposed to Defend Sasuke


    Alive Itachi would be out of Chakra a long time ago after overusing his Susanoo

    It was Still a 2 vs 1 , and one of the opponents was an EDO

    Obito stated that before he got his Rinnengan back and Commenced the Moons Eye plan ,


    he was Tobi back then


    / Argument
    lol yup

    obito>itachi
    naruto>itachi
    dsm kabuto>itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Let's do this simple since you are new

    1. Kabuto do have 37 edos
    2. Kabuto possesses sound genjutsu which can even take susanoo
    3. Itachi cannot touch Obito
    4. Itachi cannot beat 7 bijuus

    That was 4 simple reasons, now go away before you get neg repped
    simple, not to mention kabuto was holdingback because he wanted to capture sasuke and COULDNT kill itachi because of EDO

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Itachi solos
    Naruto just can't fight Itachi
    Naruto can take on Sasuke high difficulty though
    LMAO FAIL
     
         

  11. #211
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    with mid dif...
     
         

  12. #212
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Tsukuyomi is an automatic finisher and so is izanami
    Adding along his other genjutsus which will have only a little effect, but still enough to create openings for a kill makes this pretty easy for itachi.
    Plus his exploding Kage bushins
    Along with amaterasu, Katons and suitons
    Intelligence will open the path
    Itachi taijutsu is better
    His ninjutsu and genjutsu is better
    He also has the totsuka blade, which can put Naruto in a world of drunken dreams
    Yata mirror which would make a tailed beast bomb useless

    And Narutos a close range fighter, making him in the range for tsukuyomi which can end the fight right there
    And Itachis no slouch when it comes to speed either
    Sneak attacks from Naruto will be useless cause of the sharingan, along with his reflexes to back it up
    Adding his supreme handseal speed that not even a sharingan can capture right
    And all of this isnt even Itachi's full power
    Naruto couldn't possibly win by himself against just Itachi
    Putting Sasuke in too makes it overkill


    Against Sasuke alone, Naruto could pull off a win high difficulty at most
    Genjutsu has no effect On Naruto- he is a perfect host

    Naruto is Close/Middle Range Fighter

    Izanami Is Impractical against Naruto he is not living in a dream

    Itachis Speed is not on Par with Naruto

    Katon does not have an effect



    Supreme Hand seals will not really help him ...... what will he do ? poke Naruto do Death ?

    Where did Itachi's Kage Bunshin's explode ?

    All of Naruto's clones have the Same power as the original

    Naruto has all the Information about the MS he needs

    Totsuka sword and Yata mirror will not be there all the time , Itachi is not famous by his huge amounts of Chakra


    The back side is extremely vulnerable


    Naruto has Toad summons which can cast a Sound Genjutsu which Itachi is not Immune to

    / Argument
     
         

  13. #213
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    Genjutsu has no effect On Naruto- he is a perfect host

    Naruto is Close/Middle Range Fighter

    Izanami Is Impractical against Naruto he is not living in a dream

    Itachis Speed is not on Par with Naruto

    Katon does not have an effect



    Supreme Hand seals will not really help him ...... what will he do ? poke Naruto do Death ?

    Where did Itachi's Kage Bunshin's explode ?

    All of Naruto's clones have the Same power as the original

    Naruto has all the Information about the MS he needs

    Totsuka sword and Yata mirror will not be there all the time , Itachi is not famous by his huge amounts of Chakra


    The back side is extremely vulnerable


    Naruto has Toad summons which can cast a Sound Genjutsu which Itachi is not Immune to

    / Argument
    i agree except all of naruto's clones don't have the same power as the original
     
         

  14. #214
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    i agree except all of naruto's clones don't have the same power as the original

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=277520




    this is a thread i made proving my point , read it you'll understand
     
         

  15. #215
    Banned
    Status
    Yui Kotegawa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    201
    Location
    Why do you want to know? How shameless!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    i agree except all of naruto's clones don't have the same power as the original
    Dude they're clones.They can do what ever naruto can do.If i'm wrong please enlighten me
     
         

  16. #216
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=277520




    this is a thread i made proving my point , read it you'll understand

    i agree, all the clones can use the same tecs as the original except maybe the summoning tecs but their still not as ''powerful'' as the original...
     
         

  17. #217
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    i agree, all the clones can use the same tecs as the original except maybe the summoning tecs but their still not as ''powerful'' as the original...
    yup

    clones do not have the same amount of chakra

    BUT LETS AGREE ITS ENOUGH CHAKRA TO FINISH ITACHI AND SASUKE OK? LOL
     
         

  18. #218
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    yup

    clones do not have the same amount of chakra

    BUT LETS AGREE ITS ENOUGH CHAKRA TO FINISH ITACHI AND SASUKE OK? LOL
    yeah he can probably solo both just in km
     
         

  19. #219
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    yeah he can probably solo both just in km
    na KM cant cut it LMFAO

    if naruto fights with JUST KM he'll die honestly

    KM will whoop some a*z tho lol
     
         

  20. #220
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,231
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i suggest u go back and re-read the manga

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/582/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/14



    yup this lol



    itachi was edo

    thats why kabuto owned him TWICE, if kabuto wanted to kill sasuke HE WOULD HAVE

    and then itachi wouldnt have had help



    lol yup

    obito>itachi
    naruto>itachi
    dsm kabuto>itachi



    simple, not to mention kabuto was holdingback because he wanted to capture sasuke and COULDNT kill itachi because of EDO



    LMAO FAIL
    you misunderstood my quote, you said kabuto won against Itachi but Itachi and Sasuke were the ones that won, thats was all i was trying to say.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •