Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 346
  1. #276
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by true enigma View Post
    He is too inexperienced to even solo itachi, also since sasuke and naruto are always equal that part of the fight would cancel out in a sense. Naruto would be walking in to a beating.
    Bold is completely and utterly false.

    Naruto can beat Itachi now, and Sasuke and Naruto are not always equal.
     
         

  2. #277
    A class of my own true enigma's Avatar
    Status
    true enigma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Bold is completely and utterly false.

    Naruto can beat Itachi now, and Sasuke and Naruto are not always equal.
    Bold is true seeing that narutos intellect is pitiful compared to itachis along with everything else but atual power, and are u saying kishi is wrong about stating naruto and sasuke are always equal? Mabey u should rethink that one...
     
         

  3. #278
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by true enigma View Post
    Bold is true seeing that narutos intellect is pitiful compared to itachis along with everything else but atual power, and are u saying kishi is wrong about stating naruto and sasuke are always equal? Mabey u should rethink that one...
    Intellect doesn't mean anything when you don't have the correct tools to make your intellect useful. Tell me how does Naruto beat Itachi?

    And Kishi never said that they are always equal...at the beginning of Part 2 Sasuke was stronger than Naruto, not equal, that's what Kishimoto wrote.
     
         

  4. #279
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    catmandu
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    BM naruto is always different from the naruto from before.he's been little intelliact.itachi shall not fite him wid no reason.either he'll fight for naruto against madara and obito.
     
         

  5. #280
    Member chuu's Avatar
    Status
    chuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by basegirl View Post
    first of all...have you ever heard of punctuation?
    i am worthy to be a naruto fan unlike you, because you're ruining his character and the whole purpose of the series with this thread.
    it is true. and this is a fact: naruto will be the strongest at the end of the manga, because he's the MAIN CHARACTER. it is also a fact that he is THE STRONGEST AMONG THE ALIVE CHARACTERS.
    but he cannot take on both sasuke and edo itachi at the same time.
    *applause* totally agree :D
     
         

  6. #281
    A class of my own true enigma's Avatar
    Status
    true enigma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Intellect doesn't mean anything when you don't have the correct tools to make your intellect useful. Tell me how does Naruto beat Itachi?

    And Kishi never said that they are always equal...at the beginning of Part 2 Sasuke was stronger than Naruto, not equal, that's what Kishimoto wrote.
    No kishi said they are always equal, however since i have a life im not finding proof atm so believe what u want. Naruto doesnt beat itachi... simple, he is a goof and was lucky to b saved by itachi several times in the fight against nagato. I can easily see naruto slipping up...


    U dont slip up while fighting someone like itachi. Naruto looses, sorry
     
         

  7. #282
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by true enigma View Post
    No kishi said they are always equal, however since i have a life im not finding proof atm so believe what u want. Naruto doesnt beat itachi... simple, he is a goof and was lucky to b saved by itachi several times in the fight against nagato. I can easily see naruto slipping up...
    No, he didn't, Kishimoto never said that they were always equal, Sasuke being stronger than Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden is proof of this.

    U dont slip up while fighting someone like itachi. Naruto looses, sorry
    Nope, Naruto beats Itachi mid difficulty....chakra arms pull him out of Susanoo and then Clones kill him with Rasen Shuriken.
     
         

  8. #283
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    This is exactly why you don't put Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi in a thread together (especially when they're against each other). You should have just added Minato for the hell of it.
     
         

  9. #284
    A class of my own true enigma's Avatar
    Status
    true enigma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    No, he didn't, Kishimoto never said that they were always equal, Sasuke being stronger than Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden is proof of this.



    Nope, Naruto beats Itachi mid difficulty....chakra arms pull him out of Susanoo and then Clones kill him with Rasen Shuriken.
    What are u 12 yrs old? lol...
    This just wouldnt happen lol, what would probably end the fight is narutos inexperence. He would loose because hes careless.
     
         

  10. #285
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by true enigma View Post
    What are u 12 yrs old? lol...
    This just wouldnt happen lol, what would probably end the fight is narutos inexperence. He would loose because hes careless.
    your points are meaningless

    why cant itachi get owned by being pulled out of susano??? naruto chakra arm can easily go underground and besides itachi cant even use his susano for a long time because he has LOW CHAKRA...while naruto have the most chakra in the series

    itachi loses low-med diff...you still didnt say HOW itachi beats naruto

    naruto> sasuke and itachi high diff
     
         

  11. #286
    A class of my own true enigma's Avatar
    Status
    true enigma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    your points are meaningless

    why cant itachi get owned by being pulled out of susano??? naruto chakra arm can easily go underground and besides itachi cant even use his susano for a long time because he has LOW CHAKRA...while naruto have the most chakra in the series

    itachi loses low-med diff...you still didnt say HOW itachi beats naruto

    naruto> sasuke and itachi high diff
    Its actualy very meaningful because being careless in a fight means alot also im assuming it is a healthy itachi, even if thats not the case naruto still cudnt do it.

    Im never gonna change your opinion so im gonna leave this thread now bcuz its a waste of time as i just wanted to share thoughts. plus as a college student who just got on thanksgvn break im busy... happy thanks giving week base folks.
     
         

  12. #287
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    maybe the op put kakashi+guy+bee as Ally vs Sasuke+itachi because if not, then who is going to save naruto from his headless mistake.
    Naruto is more than Dead in that match..

    Combo Breaker!

    ITachi Tsukoyomi the caught naruto
    then in that instant sasuke used Amataresu! = naruto's Death!.

    Well dude, it seem you wont be able to use the perfect jinrikii argument>genjutsu.

    i still dont get it and wont.

    IF naruto can shit on the whole narutoverse, even sasuke and itachi why the **** he needs Bee+habichi+kakashi+guy to save his lamenting Asss. to land a hit on anyone i mean for godsake, what **** is wrong with naruto...

    he defeat people with help and in this kind of thread they wants to put him alone vs someone, when is clearly he needs help to defeat a single guy in the manga.
     
         
    Last edited by Ngylle; 11-22-2012 at 05:14 AM.

  13. #288
    Member naruosa's Avatar
    Status
    naruosa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    kohonagakure
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    With perivous manga if he put his ass to gether he can do it
    Kurama and naruto vs itachi nd sasuke
    Kurama controys a naruto clone in tails cloke nd naruto fight saske with bm . Epic
     
         

  14. #289
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by true enigma View Post
    Its actualy very meaningful because being careless in a fight means alot also im assuming it is a healthy itachi, even if thats not the case naruto still cudnt do it.

    Im never gonna change your opinion so im gonna leave this thread now bcuz its a waste of time as i just wanted to share thoughts. plus as a college student who just got on thanksgvn break im busy... happy thanks giving week base folks.
    well first of all......DID YOU JUST SAY SICK ITACHI>>BM NARUTO??????????? i think the debate is officially OVER, you dont have common sense

    relax and enjoy your thanksgiving WHILE YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID
     
         

  15. #290
    ☣Death Is Inevitable☣ SasukeCurse's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeCurse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hiding out at Madara's hideout
    Posts
    795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death is a curse that can't be
    lifted,...to the immortal, it
    is a gift that can't be
    received.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    I'm sorry i don't see it happening Naruto dealing with 2 Amaterasu users both being able to use Susano'o Sasuke using Ems. Itachi having more skill and fighting experience, plus Sasuke and Itachi know how each other fights and having them fight together as a team they would be in sync with each others moves, just not a fair fight for Naruto, Naruto would lose but that's my opinion.
     
         

  16. #291
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeCurse View Post
    I'm sorry i don't see it happening Naruto dealing with 2 Amaterasu users both being able to use Susano'o Sasuke using Ems.
    I dont see a problem, since Naruto is a one man army. Lets just say that he makes 12 KCM clones and 1 BM clone. Each one of brothers would have to fight against 1 BM Naruto and 6 KCM Narutos. Naruto indeed can solo this, at least for now, until Sasuke will master his EMS and gain new powers.
     
         
    Last edited by Turson; 11-22-2012 at 08:47 AM.

  17. #292
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Itachi alone is arguably able to outsmart and defeat Naruto. Sasuke's EMS on the other hand hasnt revealed its full power. I'd say the odds of Naruto defeating both at the same time is equivalent to Tenten defeating EDO-Madara and Rock Lee learning the Rasengan multiplied by each other.
     
         

  18. #293
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Agreed
     
         

  19. #294
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    Prepare to be flammed so hard :drive:
    Nice 1 + rep...

    Itachi can beat naruto any given day....
    About sasuke I am not sure...It can go either way...
     
         

  20. #295
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by metallica9565 View Post
    Itachi alone is arguably able to outsmart and defeat Naruto. Sasuke's EMS on the other hand hasnt revealed its full power. I'd say the odds of Naruto defeating both at the same time is equivalent to Tenten defeating EDO-Madara and Rock Lee learning the Rasengan multiplied by each other.
    Nicely put...+ rep take a bow
     
         

  21. #296
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Nicely put...+ rep take a bow
    I see that many people simply disregard the fact that Naruto can make 12+ Kage level clones. Sight...
     
         

  22. #297
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    i find it funny how everyone saying team uchiha win, are the one's without explanations

    anyone that thinks itachi or sasuke can SOLO naruto ATM is completely IRRELAVENT due to lack of common sense
     
         

  23. #298
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    I see that many people simply disregard the fact that Naruto can make 12+ Kage level clones. Sight...
    they arent going to answer how the uchiha bros can counter 12+ clones....they talk around facts and questions they cant answer

    exactly why i dont like to debate with uchiha fanboys
     
         

  24. #299
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    SakuXNaru you again . . .
    Always spouting such false and delusional speech'es as always, I see. You are too full of yourself and your so called proof that you do not even see the many errors you have typed-in. First error, We are talking about Bm Naruto not Km. Second Error, is that you say Naruto in Bm mode can create multiple Km replicas of himself whilst still using Bm mode, which is rather an epic of a fail text even for such an obviously classified opinion. Until he uses such feats in the manga, your facts are mere fantasies and I suggest you store them inside your dark imaginative brain only to be revealed once again once your fanfiction abilities have been introduced in the manga.
     
         
    Last edited by Sea Of Thy Soul; 11-22-2012 at 12:30 PM.

  25. #300
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Nice 1 rep...

    Itachi can beat naruto any given day....
    About sasuke I am not sure...It can go either way...
    sure itachi can beat naruto any given time but that can only happen in your dreamz lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •