Page 3 of 14 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 346
  1. #51
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Clones are not as strong as the real, I think it was 1/4 of the power or something if I remember right, and water clones 1/8.

    But read my post, I said that two clones are overkill however if it is Edo tensei Itachi then naruto have some problems because he cannot seal

    He have, but he got chakra from the Kyuubi. Even if he is in bijuu mode, he can get out of chakra too, and same goes to tailed beasts.

    I believe both Obito and Madara (madara is obvious) have more chakra than a tailed beast

    you dont remember anything

    a Clone can use all of it's owner's techniques

    that was shown when Madara used Wood clones and they all got Susanoo


    tell me , where did it state in the manga that they can only use 1/8 or 1/4 of the owner's powers ?


    Naruto's clone was about to make a Bijuu bomb vs the Raikage , and that was his strongest technique at that moment

    He also went into Sage mode vs the Raikage and Madara , which was Plainly all the real one could do


    He also made more shadow clones vs Madara's mokuton . Presumably only the original could do that


    thus i proved my point . idk if he can do more , but the current clones are both in BM . thus we can assume that he can use full power
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member basegirl's Avatar
    Status
    basegirl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Serbia,Belgrade
    Posts
    1,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    "we are just ordinary
    people driven to revenge in
    the name of justice, but if
    revenge is called justice,
    then that justice breeds yet
    more revenge and becomes a
    chain of hatred"
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    hey you no first of all i was assuming things second of all who mentioned edo itachi the last i checked it was just itachi written there third of all naruto is always insulted underrated and when that happen we just seat and agree with what ever they come up with but when it comes to the ichihas all rise and agree they ain't great they will always continue to loose (-itachi his dead and had nothing to loose actually)
    i never agree when naruto gets insulted or underrated, but i stopped bothering with those kind of comments because i realized that it's useless to try to persuade a hater.
    i connected with this character in my own way, and i understand the message that kishi is sending through naruto. and that's not that he is the strongest and can "beat up" everybody, it's his ability to change people to better, his loyalty and righteousness.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member gameove's Avatar
    Status
    gameove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    1,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    what the hell have u been smoking man. just say no fuuck
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    First you should learn some English. Second you say that you're trying not to cause a flame war but you're calling us fanboys. Third you shouldnt call anyone a fanboy considering you're fanboy level for Naruto is over 9,000. Finally we havent seen all of Sasuke's powers yet, heck we havent seen Itachi's full power sooo i think the bros. would win VERY high diff.
    we are not in an english class here are? It not that i didn't know that they were some errors i didn't just give a demn atleast i know you got what i said
    and between you and me i bet you speak/write better than me
     
         

  5. #55
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    7,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    ahahaha you are not worthy to be a naruto fan i know what i m saying but you guys are always blind to see the truth when it comes to the uchihas gai destroyed same incomplete susanoo madara's incomplete might even surpass asauke /itachi's BM naruto>gai plus sasuke/itachi i am not talking bout edo here i dont like any thing relating to edo is not immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    And yet you're still claiming that they win?
    my bad, when i said that i ment once we see their full power then they would win very high diff.
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    my bad, when i said that i ment once we see their full power then they would win very high diff.
    you know, i was talking bout the sasuke with incomplete susanoo and itachi(human) not the edo itachi
     
         

  7. #57
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    7,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    you know, i was talking bout the sasuke with incomplete susanoo and itachi(human) not the edo itachi
    lol you are seriously putting him against incomplete susanoo? Of course hes going to win, thats just a horrible matchup.
     
         

  8. #58
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Not too big on Itachi, and I don't like sasuke, But they would destroy naruto together. The only reason Kabuto survived that long is because he had constant advantage and DSM is op.
     
         

  9. #59
    Member Nikashu's Avatar
    Status
    Nikashu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    Nah bm naruto isn't beating the brother duo.
    You know the fact that to create a tbb ,it takes some time and also accurate composition of chakra.
    sasuke can just amaterasu the tbb while its still preparing and then it will explode n backfire at naruro
    No proof of any of that being true, especially because naruto can create a tbb in seconds
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by basegirl View Post
    i never agree when naruto gets insulted or underrated, but i stopped bothering with those kind of comments because i realized that it's useless to try to persuade a hater.
    i connected with this character in my own way, and i understand the message that kishi is sending through naruto. and that's not that he is the strongest and can "beat up" everybody, it's his ability to change people to better, his loyalty and righteousness.
    yeah dude i know his best arsenal is the ability to change people from dark to light(through PNJ) just that in the world of shinobi he still needs some powers to defend himself and the people he love. agreed and i thoght only i saw that in naruto but it seems many too. though you should understand that this thread was just an assumption
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Not too big on Itachi, and I don't like sasuke, But they would destroy naruto together. The only reason Kabuto survived that long is because he had constant advantage and DSM is op.
    give me a break will ya BM naruto>>DSM kabuto
     
         

  12. #62
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Based on recent happening's fanboy, Naruto was almost killed---murdered by Tobi---Obito a handful of times now yet plot no jutsu intervened. Argument invalid.
     
         

  13. #63
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Agree.
     
         

  14. #64
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    I AGREE

    naruto can make a BM clone

    the real naruto can fight sasuke, and the CLONE fights itachi

    the clone will fight itachi because clones are immune to all genjutsu
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/260/9

    sasuke and itachi has no counter for tbb

    naruto can simply dodge totsuki blade (itachi cant even use his susano for a long time)

    naruto can dodge amaterasu like raikage did

    naruto is immune to all genjutsu anyway

    how will sasuke and itachi deal with naruto speed/chakra arm combo??? obito was only able to counter because he can become intangible

    izanami WONT work because itachi ISNT edo this time so if he gets hit get is down for good...SO izanami is officially useless

    LET NOT FORGET NARUTO CAN STILL MAKE KM CLONES AND SM CLONES WHILE INSIDE BM MODE.....THAT'S EVEN MORE TROUBLE FOR ITACHI AND SASUKE
     
         

  15. #65
    Member Naruto Boss's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    yeah i think your right he can beat both of them since he took on five tail beast and defeated them and im pretty sure sasuke and itachi cant solo one tail beast
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    difficult to tell Itachi would be the main trouble for Naruto since Sasuke would probably just spam Amertarsu and Suanoo and Naruto's speed and TBB would be able to deal with that however Itachi is incredibly smart...I would have to say Naruto would take this based on the facts his Clones have been able to take kage level fighters and still having enough energy to fight Madara and cause him to use his Rinnegan.

    and that was only KCM

    So I'm going to go with BM Naruto takes this high difficulty.
     
         

  17. #67
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    at least the guy likes to overrate Naruto , these Sasuke fanboys will be pissed LoL
     
         

  18. #68
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    at least the guy likes to overrate Naruto , these Sasuke fanboys will be pissed LoL
    no one overrated naruto
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Based on recent happening's fanboy, Naruto was almost killed---murdered by Tobi---Obito a handful of times now yet plot no jutsu intervened. Argument invalid.
    obito never ever owned naruto in the current manga plz post a link were obito owned naruto currently i mean since naruto gained BM obito got two rasengan to his face and survived tell me how any of that is not the what so plot no justu since you placed it that way
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    obito never ever owned naruto in the current manga plz post a link were obito owned naruto currently i mean since naruto gained BM obito got two rasengan to his face and survived tell me how any of that is not the what so plot no justu since you placed it that way
    Your actually right it was plot no jutsu for Obito to survive a rasengan to the face and it was plot no jutsu that Kakashi didn't just kill him, plus Naruto owned Obito with a headbutt.
     
         

  21. #71
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    So what if he can?

    I thought this was common knowledge.
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    at least the guy likes to overrate Naruto , these Sasuke fanboys will be pissed LoL
    you no, i m not you sasuke fanboy who always like to overrate him making this thread i m actually underrating him if it was sasuke who got the upper hand you fanboy would even say he is greater than madara but since it naruto every thing bout him you would want to underate
     
         

  23. #73
    Member KyuubiUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    KyuubiUzumaki is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Don't Stalk Me
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    No, just no. Naruto is a fricken beast, but if you cant see the limits - it is you who is a fanboy.
     
         

  24. #74
    Member lilshell43's Avatar
    Status
    lilshell43 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    See,this that bulls*** I be talkin bout.
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: BM Naruto can solo itachi and sasuke same time

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiUzumaki View Post
    No, just no. Naruto is a fricken beast, but if you cant see the limits - it is you who is a fanboy.
    did you see what gai did to madara's incomplete susanoo? BM naruto>gai plus itachi/sasuke's incomplete susasnoo is weaker than madara's incomplete susanoo you are the one underating naruto here and hey since naruto started fighting with KM and BM have you seem his limits to what he can do
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •