Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Russia Today Community

So I was browsing through videos for the latest news on Gaza when I stumbled upon an RT video. The community on there is absolutely unbelievable just reading through the top comments says it all:

"Yeah they had land..it was called poland germany france holland ect.Why should they get a land of their own?was the whole of europe killing them?"

"Jews had plenty of opportunities after the war. They almost left for Uganda (google it) and in Russia they created an autonomous Jewish republic for them (Jews don't like to be reminded about that). It exists until today. But then the bible-fairytail became the number one choice. Palestine was for 2000 years the home of the Palestinians (Semites) but Ashkenazi jews (no Semites) from Eastern Europe decided to bomb their way to a country. That is why they are foreign to this land until today."

taken from the RT youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_I...&feature=g-u-u
    at 17:01(GMT)

These people are insane and over paranoid I believe I also read that one guy made a conspiracy that the Jews rule all western governments and they use a radio wave emitting device to kill individuals in their homes for no reason, seriously wtf lol?

I guess their really is a place where these types of people gather:

Your classic mother's basement son.

Now you might be saying why do you care? I don't honestly know these types of people just really p*** me off to the point that I just need to inform another community to see their response and if I am the only one thinking bad of this.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Russia Today Community

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Is Swift View Post
    Why did you make a thread about yourself?

I like your glasses.
    Yes I couldn't find a image on the internet for the message I was trying to get across so I needed to take a picture of myself.

Last edited by Sanguis; 11-19-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Re: Russia Today Community

Those are just randie youtube commentators.. RT News provides a lot of legit information, I'd keep it at that instead of focusing on speculating youtube commentators