Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 324
  1. #1
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,748
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    I just realized this today, while debating on youtube. Kishimoto already proved hiruzen's title "God of shinobi" wrong.

    People didn't want to be believe it through Madara Uchiha. But a more confirmed person has proved it wrong.

    I bet you all know his name. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Tsunade's lover... DAN

    This Man stated: Only hashirama could possibly stop Madara. LOL.

    Funny part about that is.. Hashirama was way before Dan's time. lol. He was a jounin when Sarutobi was the Hokage ;p. And he had seen his prime. =3. :P:D
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,359
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Why so many smileys? That's where my attention was appointed to..
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    its kinda obvious that kishi already debunked his hype right there.
     
         

  4. #4
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,748
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Why so many smileys? That's where my attention was appointed to..
    Cause I'm the king i do w.e i want duhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    its kinda obvious that kishi already debunked his hype right there.
    Fanboys didn't see it yet lol.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,748
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    naruto is like rock paper scissors there's no overall stronger person hashi was rock and madara was scissors
    it's not like dragonballz to who ever has the biggest rock wins
    it's just a bad matchup madara went into the fight with kurama and lost it to hashi which probably ****ed him
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    I see it as this, Hashirama is the only one who could ever defeat Madara so that's why Dan said that, besides Hiruzen has no relevance to the plot as of now so to Dan to say his name would sort of be out place. Don't really care about the "Who's the strongest Hokage" argument because we've never seen Hiruzen in his prime but just giving my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    naruto is like rock paper scissors there's no overall stronger person hashi was rock and madara was scissors
    it's not like dragonballz to who ever has the biggest rock wins
    it's just a bad matchup madara went into the fight with kurama and lost it to hashi which probably ****ed him
    This.
     
         

  7. #7
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,748
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    naruto is like rock paper scissors there's no overall stronger person hashi was rock and madara was scissors
    it's not like dragonballz to who ever has the biggest rock wins
    it's just a bad matchup madara went into the fight with kurama and lost it to hashi which probably ****ed him
    Only in some situations not overall. Overall it is Strongest to weakest . No exceptions. Madara NEEDED the kurama to fight Hashi.... he got it especially for him. =].
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    xMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    922
    Location
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Its just Hiruzen fanboys are to ignorant and single minded and not ready for change.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,356
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    meh
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    either your a girl. or your a g@y.

    link please?
     
         

  10. #10
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    You're a idiot if you think abc logic works in naruto.... This is not dbz.... If hypothetically gai is the only person that can defeat kisame, does that mean another ninja like kakashi can't defeat gai?who was the ninja who knows all Madara's abilities? Who fought him hundreds of times? Who probably has counters for his fighting style etc? Hiruzen? No he was a child....
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    I just realized this today, while debating on youtube. Kishimoto already proved hiruzen's title "God of shinobi" wrong.

    People didn't want to be believe it through Madara Uchiha. But a more confirmed person has proved it wrong.

    I bet you all know his name. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Tsunade's lover... DAN

    This Man stated: Only hashirama could possibly stop Madara. LOL.

    Funny part about that is.. Hashirama was way before Dan's time. lol. He was a jounin when Sarutobi was the Hokage ;p. And he had seen his prime. =3. :P:D
    Probably because Hashirama has great sealing techs and is therefore an awesome counter to Edo Madara. It was stated in Part 1 that Hiruzen was the strongest of the Hokage in his prime. No one doubts Hashi's power, but you gotta get over it. Hiruzen was the strongest of the Kage and that is that. Sure, Hashi has massive techs that can re-shape a battlefield, but Hiruzen was just a more skilled ninja. "A master with a pebble can defeat a novice with a kunai". Not saying Hashi is a novice by far, but like it was stated Naruto is rock, paper, scissors. Where 1 ninja is the perfect counter to ninja A, ninja B could still take on the original shinobi.
     
         

  12. #12
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,695
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    So what i'll glady say this sasuke sarutobi > hiruzen sarutobi.
    Just because of hype.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    You're a idiot if you think abc logic works in naruto.... This is not dbz.... If hypothetically gai is the only person that can defeat kisame, does that mean another ninja like kakashi can't defeat gai?who was the ninja who knows all Madara's abilities? Who fought him hundreds of times? Who probably has counters for his fighting style etc? Hiruzen? No he was a child....
    This, as well. + rep.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    I agree but kishi said in an interview prime hiruzen beat all 5 kages of that time
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    I just realized this today, while debating on youtube. Kishimoto already proved hiruzen's title "God of shinobi" wrong.

    People didn't want to be believe it through Madara Uchiha. But a more confirmed person has proved it wrong.

    I bet you all know his name. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Tsunade's lover... DAN

    This Man stated: Only hashirama could possibly stop Madara. LOL.

    Funny part about that is.. Hashirama was way before Dan's time. lol. He was a jounin when Sarutobi was the Hokage ;p. And he had seen his prime. =3. :P:D
    Fail upon fail i see.

    1) Dan has never seen Hashirama nor Madara's full powers.

    2) Dan doesn't know of Current Madara's power ups, All he knows is the hype behind him.

    3) Point 1 & 2 Prove than dan's statement is Void and He is simply saying what he said because hashirama defeated him befor.

    4) Dan Might of been alive During hiruzens prime, This doesn't mean he has ever seen his Full power.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,566
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Fail upon fail i see.

    1) Dan has never seen Hashirama nor Madara's full powers.

    2) Dan doesn't know of Current Madara's power ups, All he knows is the hype behind him.

    3) Point 1 & 2 Prove than dan's statement is Void and He is simply saying what he said because hashirama defeated him befor.

    4) Dan Might of been alive During hiruzens prime, This doesn't mean he has ever seen his Full power.
    And you say Iruka has seen Hiruzen in his prime. Failception!
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Plus, how can Kishi "prove the hype is wrong" when he said it. Iruka said it in the manga and that is the creator's words in itself. Now, if it was actually a proven lie like Tobi's statements, then I could see where you were coming from. But there is no reason for such a comment to be an outright lie.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    And you say Iruka has seen Hiruzen in his prime. Failception!
    Iruka said, "It is said he is the strongest of all the Kage". If he said, "[B]In my opinion,[B] the 3rd is the strongest...etc" then I would agree.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    it seems that hiruzen fanboys dont know how to interpret kishis implications. apparently kishi put "only hashirama can stop madara" in his manga just for the lulz and it has no meaning.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    And you say Iruka has seen Hiruzen in his prime. Failception!
    Iruka isn't stateing his own opinion, He was simply stateing the opinion of others.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    it seems that hiruzen fanboys dont know how to interpret kishis implications. apparently kishi put "only hashirama can stop madara" in his manga just for the lulz and it has no meaning.
    ..because he is the perfect counter for Madara....
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    it seems that hiruzen fanboys dont know how to interpret kishis implications. apparently kishi put "only hashirama can stop madara" in his manga just for the lulz and it has no meaning.


    *Could* As in past tense, it's made clear because that's exactly what Tsunade was talking about before he said that, the past.

    Madara's wood style is on par with Hashi as shown here:



    And Mito was there during the battle at the VOTE to aid him.

     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    ..because he is the perfect counter for Madara....
    so hashirama and him alone is the perfect counter to madara? sorry but thats BS. no hashirama is just straight up stronger and superior. its funny because hiruzen fanboys know that madara wipes his ass with him and know that hashirama>madara so they start spewing nonsense like "lol nope hashirama only beat madara because hes the perfect counter hurr durr" even though matchups are pretty irrelevant at this point in the manga.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Dan Claims only Hashirama can defeat Uchiha madara right?.

    So Does this mean dan has full knowledge on The current Kages and every shinobi alive at this point in Time?, No he doesn't.

    As dan knows nothing of what is going On, He still thinks it's the same Uchiha madara that hashirama fought (EMS), Current Naruto has a shot of defeated EMS madara, Thus proves dan's opinion Wrong.

    Dan knows nothing of Hashirama/Madara's power apart from the legends told about them, Since dan does not know of their strength he cannot say who can defeat them or Not.
    Since Dan knows nothing of the current living shinobi, he cannot say no one can defeat Madara.

    Thus dan's statement is Void and nothing more than his own opinion.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    so hashirama and him alone is the perfect counter to madara? sorry but thats BS. no hashirama is just straight up stronger and superior. its funny because hiruzen fanboys know that madara wipes his ass with him and know that hashirama>madara so they start spewing nonsense like "lol nope hashirama only beat madara because hes the perfect counter hurr durr" even though matchups are pretty irrelevant at this point in the manga.
    ..
    OR it is prob due to the fact Hashi knows Madara's playbook and has sealing techs, i.e, a sure fire way to beat an Edo.
     
         

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •