Page 10 of 13 « First ... 678910111213 Last»
Results 226 to 250 of 324
  1. #226
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post


    No, it's specifically stated that Hashirama himself was considered a myth.. like the rikkudo sennin..
    Meaning, there are people who don't think he existed, At all...

    who would think that? as i said, only people of the younger generation

    brb will edit post later
    -______- you are trying to claim that people did not know the 1st hokage existed????? -____- so it went 4th, 3rd,2nd and no there was no 1st -____- it is obvious the translation meant his strength.

    Anyway this ain't my debate signing out

    Edit:

    Never mind saw this translation, but was this translation even needed? for it to be understood it meant his strength. People didn't believe the first hokage existed -____- what bull

     
         
    Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-20-2012 at 03:51 PM.

  2. #227
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    It only says that they are the best shinobi. Orochimaru says that hiruzen is HAILED as the God of Shinobi.





    Kabuto is not from the leaf. He is a war orphaned child, whos orphanage was on the out skirts of konoha. When he joined root he became a spy and traveled to many other villages. He wasnt recruited to spy in konoha until he began working for orochimaru, so the info gathered from him is gathers from many villages, not just the leaf.





    Orochimaru says he was hailed as God of shinobi, he didnt say he was said to be.
    2. They are hailed as the best shinobi.... Meaning according to the ANBU Tobirama and Hashirama are still the best the leaf had to offer. Soo.. "Was hailed"... vs "are hailed"... =]. "are hailed" wins.

    3. Sir he was raised a leaf ninja..... under lord orochimaru.

    5. You just mentioned Orochimaru now...and even Orochimaru said "was hailed" as.... while the anbu said "Are hailed as". ;]. See mate, even hiruzen's hype in the Part 1 is nothing now. The leaf recognizes those 2 as the best ninja of the village.
     
         

  3. #228
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    In no way am I denying that Hashirama is stronger than hiruzen... his abiltiies are on a severly larger scale... what I am arguing is that despite that fact, hiruzen can still defeat him, mostly due to his knowledge of his abilities and ability to counter them
    Hmm so like when naruto defeated the 3rd raikage with a mere rasengan because of the info he had about nothing being able to pierce him and he figured out he pierced him self..

    I hear you..
     
         

  4. #229
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Fail upon fail i see.

    1) Dan has never seen Hashirama nor Madara's full powers.

    2) Dan doesn't know of Current Madara's power ups, All he knows is the hype behind him.

    3) Point 1 & 2 Prove than dan's statement is Void and He is simply saying what he said because hashirama defeated him befor.

    4) Dan Might of been alive During hiruzens prime, This doesn't mean he has ever seen his Full power.

    Oh so Dan's statement is void, but not what was said about Iruka and the random ANBU during Hiruzens fight?

    I'd consider Dan's statement more likely considering it's more up-to-date if we are doing what we should NEVER do and consider CHARACTER opinions, then Dan's would be correct as Sarutobi hasn't shown us anything that could make me think that he could tackle Hashirama in his prime.
     
         

  5. #230
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    I say whatever I want to whoever I want, so don't come here and tell me what to do. The word fanboy was meant to the OP because I already know he dislike Hiruzen and loves Hashirama more than anyone else.
    No point trolling?? If you can't make a decent argument , besides calling others fanboy, and the funny part is calling me a Hashirama fanboy. When I in true nature I'm a Naruto fanboy. No trolls please.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    Failed logic. Just because you were around during that time period, that doesn't mean you saw him fight. That's like saying that Iruka has seen Naruto's BM because he was around during that time period.
    No sir.. Most accurate logic.. Proves Iruka's statement wrong. If people called him the strongest hokage.... then Dan would know. Use your brains mate. And Iruka has seen Naruto's BM..... lmao. wth. This is about hype not a feat.. cause Hiruzen has NONE. According to Dan's statement Hiruzen's "strongest hokage" hype never existed.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Hmm so like when naruto defeated the 3rd raikage with a mere rasengan because of the info he had about nothing being able to pierce him and he figured out he pierced him self..

    I hear you..
    I think he is still kinda underestimating the owner of Scroll of Seals.
     
         

  6. #231
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    I think he is still kinda underestimating the owner of Scroll of Seals.
    Yh but knowledge is a powerful thing. I think hiruzen would do a pretty fine job before he gets brutally killed.
     
         

  7. #232
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    2. They are hailed as the best shinobi.... Meaning according to the ANBU Tobirama and Hashirama are still the best the leaf had to offer. Soo.. "Was hailed"... vs "are hailed"... =]. "are hailed" wins.

    They say hiruzen "was hailed", because they are reffering to him in his prime, They said tobi and hash are hailed because they died in their prime, if they were older like hiruzen they would also be reffered to as "was hailed"..

    3. Sir he was raised a leaf ninja..... under lord orochimaru.

    But before he was under orochimaru, was he not a spy in many other villages????

    5. You just mentioned Orochimaru now...and even Orochimaru said "was hailed" as.... while the anbu said "Are hailed as". ;]. See mate, even hiruzen's hype in the Part 1 is nothing now. The leaf recognizes those 2 as the best ninja of the village.
    Becuase hiruzen in his prime was hailed.. Hashirama and tobirama died in there prime, which in any case more of of reason why hiruzen must have been more powerful. He didnt die in his prime, and he was the longest reigning.
     
         

  8. #233
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Not in the official VIZ scan.



    Even in the scan you provided, there is an element of his strength being mythical, not his actual existence.
    lol kabuto also stated that as long as he had THAT JUTSU he is INVINCIBLE then what happen???
     
         

  9. #234
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Yh but knowledge is a powerful thing. I think hiruzen would do a pretty fine job before he gets brutally killed.
    I can't help but feel that he would have a WAAAYYY worse death then Madara did. Like it'd be a overkill or something man.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Becuase hiruzen in his prime was hailed.. Hashirama and tobirama died in there prime, which in any case more of of reason why hiruzen must have been more powerful. He didnt die in his prime, and he was the longest reigning.
    Dude Hashirama was the strongest ninja when Madara climibing the ranks and when Madara hit his prime.... lmaoo. We don't know wth his prime was.. People in Hiruzen's era hadn't seen Hashirama's prime.
    But the shinobi of the leaf consider Tobirama and Hashirama to be the best mate ;D. Not Hiruzen.
     
         

  10. #235
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    you ¬underestimate how important knowledge can be in a fight, Yes alot of Hiruzen's jutsu would have been thought to him by Hashirama and tobirama, but he also had alot of time to refine and improve on those skills possibly even invent more.. here we have a fight where on one side we have a ninja with almost full knowledge of his teacher's fighting style and abilities, and he has a ninjutsu arsenal that has been constantly stressed on in the manga and databooks to be extensively wide.. What does this mean? with such an arsenal he should be have a counter for just about anything hashi throws at him.. let's not forget this man is a genius who instantly knew the weakness of one of hashiramas a rank genjustu.... As for moukouton we've seen that enma is easily able to destroy it, even Hiruzen knew that it would... my point is, knowledge goes far... sasori is stronger than sakura and chyo yes, but with a little knowledge of his poison before hand look what happened? Now imagine if they came into that fight with full knowledge of sasori and his puppets /abilities how much would have changed? my class is about to start and I'm on my phone, will reply later @hiddenshinobi precisely another, example where knowledge won a fight... there is a reason kakashi gains information on the opponent using a shadow clone first
     
         
    Last edited by Owarij; 11-20-2012 at 04:24 PM.

  11. #236
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    [COLOR="yellowgreen"]you ¬underestimate how important knowledge can be in a fight, Yes alot of Hiruzen's jutsu would have been thought to him by Hashirama and tobirama, but he also had alot of time to refine and improve on those skills possibly even invent more.. here we have a fight where on one side we have a ninja with almost full knowledge of his teacher's fighting style and abilities, and he has a ninjutsu arsenal that has been constantly stressed on in the manga and databooks to be extensively wide.. What does this mean? with such an arsenal he should be have a counter for just about anything hashi throws at him.. let's not forget this man is a genius who instantly knew the weakness of one of hashiramas a rank genjustu.... As for moukouton we've seen that enma is easily able to destroy it, even Hiruzen knew that it would... my point is, knowledge goes far... sasori is stronger than sakura and chyo yes, but with a little knowledge of his poison before hand look what happened? Now imagine if they came into that fight with full knowledge of sasori and his puppets /abilities how much would have changed? my class is about to start and I'm on my phone, will reply later /COLOR]
    But He was mostly taught by Tobirama not Hashirama. Since Hashirama wasn't alive for that long after the creation of the village.

    We've seen Enma destroy a 10% powerfull mokuton.. But nothing on the scope of this:



    That mokuton is too much even for Enma. And then Hashirama has Medical ninjutsu, and Chakra advantage.... and other forbidden jutsus in the Scrolls. And not to forgot he is physically stronger then Him. But what is Hashirama's weakness?? I mean you can stab him.... he regenerates. He can capture the 9-tails with a single hand while doing hand signs with the other one. Sarutobi proved he had no strong Jutsus when he had no choice but to use the suicide jutsu. And also his chakra level is lower then Onoki's.
     
         

  12. #237
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Ofc Hashirama is the strongest Hokage... non-debatable fact.
     
         

  13. #238
    Rogue Pot Smoker TheOnlyBlackGaiHere's Avatar
    Status
    TheOnlyBlackGaiHere is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a house, DUH !
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    I just realized this today, while debating on youtube. Kishimoto already proved hiruzen's title "God of shinobi" wrong.

    People didn't want to be believe it through Madara Uchiha. But a more confirmed person has proved it wrong.

    I bet you all know his name. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Tsunade's lover... DAN

    This Man stated: Only hashirama could possibly stop Madara. LOL.

    Funny part about that is.. Hashirama was way before Dan's time. lol. He was a jounin when Sarutobi was the Hokage ;p. And he had seen his prime. =3. :P:D



    ...Dan, the guy that barely lasted one chapter, why are we taking his word for it ? He could be a habitual liar for all we know
     
         

  14. #239
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    But He was mostly taught by Tobirama not Hashirama. Since Hashirama wasn't alive for that long after the creation of the village.

    We've seen Enma destroy a 10% powerfull mokuton.. But nothing on the scope of this:



    That mokuton is too much even for Enma. And then Hashirama has Medical ninjutsu, and Chakra advantage.... and other forbidden jutsus in the Scrolls. And not to forgot he is physically stronger then Him. But what is Hashirama's weakness?? I mean you can stab him.... he regenerates. He can capture the 9-tails with a single hand while doing hand signs with the other one. Sarutobi proved he had no strong Jutsus when he had no choice but to use the suicide jutsu. And also his chakra level is lower then Onoki's.
    ....



    Do you even know what you say?
     
         

  15. #240
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    10% strong moukouton what are you talking about? no where was it ever stated that his moukouton was weakened.... it doesn't matter if it is bigger than they would just be easier to dodge... you seem to not realize that enma is made of diamond, he will easily cut through chakra infused wood just as he did before
     
         
    Last edited by Owarij; 11-20-2012 at 04:47 PM.

  16. #241
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    My thread supports what KingHashirama is saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Hashirama is the most powerful Hokage. Period.

    Why?

    Edo Madara fodderizes the five current Kage:


    Edo Madara states the only one who can stop him is Hashirama:


    Edo Madara states that Tsunade's medical ninjutsu is worthless in comparison to Hashirama's:


    Edo Madara explains just how outclassed Tsunade was by her grandfather:


    Edo Madara states that the five Kage together are nothing compared to Hashirama:


    Edo Madara states that only he with his EMS could see through Hashirama's mokuton clone jutsu:


    Dan shouldn't count, but he says the only one who can beat Edo Madara is Hashirama:


    Madara must have known about Hiruzen and Minato because these guys gathered information for him; it's not as if he wasn't up-to-date with everything:


    Hashirama is superior to Tobirama (as much as I hate to say it):


    So, Edo Madara was shown to fodderize Tsunade (along with four other Kage), and Hashirama is shown to be superior to Tobirama (this is obvious, sadly), Hiruzen, and Minato through statements by Edo Madara (and Dan, who once again, shouldn't count).
     
         

  17. #242
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    ....



    Do you even know what you say?
    OMG, ENMA BROKE A BRANCH. SHITTT DAWG HES BADASS.... lmaooo. The mokuton in the i showed is like 100x bigger then the mokuton branch enma broke in your pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    10% strong moukouton what are you talking about? no where was it ever stated that his moukouton was weakened.... it doesn't matter if it is bigger than they would just be easier to dodge... you seem to not realize that enma is made of diamond, he will easily cut through chakra infused wood just as he did before
    Size mate..... size determines strength. Wth are you talking about it doesn't matter if they are bigger?? All i stated was he can't break that mokuton.. or atleast he hasn't shown the capability. lmao. You seem to not understand that Hiruzen and enma didn't show that much of "Battle changers".... lmao. Your overrating Enma's power.. He didn't cut through he broke it when Sarutobi was tied up. But I'm just telling you Edo Hashirama's mokuton was him playing around with Sarutobi.... ;]. And I like how Sarutobi has to have Enma's assistance to beat Hashirama xD.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyBlackGaiHere View Post
    ...Dan, the guy that barely lasted one chapter, why are we taking his word for it ? He could be a habitual liar for all we know
    Well , one of the people who gave Hiruzen his hype is known for lying.and is a sneaky evil man. The other is a mere chunin.... So far Dan is more credible
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-20-2012 at 05:16 PM.

  18. #243
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    There is naught beyond this moment for those who will not give themselves whole to their cause.
     
         

  19. #244
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Your thread supports nothing

    The viz scan shows madara saying "Only hashirama Could ever stop me", He says nothing about hashirama defeating him in his current form.

    Madara said that about tsunades medical ninjutsu befor she used byakugou. Byakugou matchs hashirama's healing Hype/Feat.

    We all know hashirama is far stronger than tsuande, This proves nothing.
     
         

  20. #245
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Your thread supports nothing

    The viz scan shows madara saying "Only hashirama Could ever stop me", He says nothing about hashirama defeating him in his current form.

    Madara said that about tsunades medical ninjutsu befor she used byakugou. Byakugou matchs hashirama's healing Hype/Feat.

    We all know hashirama is far stronger than tsuande, This proves nothing.
    Show the scan. It doesn't matter, though, because:

    You're ignoring where he says that the five Kage together are nothing compared to Hashirama. Or that Madara was alive the whole time Sarutobi was Hokage (at least before the Nine-Tails' attack). Or where Madara states that only he with his EMS could see through Hashirama's mokuton clone jutsu; something that could be used to kill Sarutobi (I don't see him healing without any hand seals like Tsunade or Hashirama).
     
         

  21. #246
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Size mate..... size determines strength. Wth are you talking about it doesn't matter if they are bigger?? All i stated was he can't break that mokuton.. or atleast he hasn't shown the capability. lmao. You seem to not understand that Hiruzen and enma didn't show that much of "Battle changers".... lmao. Your overrating Enma's power.. He didn't cut through he broke it when Sarutobi was tied up. But I'm just telling you Edo Hashirama's mokuton was him playing around with Sarutobi.... ;]. And I like how Sarutobi has to have Enma's assistance to beat Hashirama xD.

    Right, and because he hasn't shown the capability to do it he can't? that my friend is a argument from ignorance and a logical fallacy.. Orochimaru toyed with him and didn't go for the straight kill, but how in the world does that make you think madara's moukoton was at 10% ? Your assuming things not at all hinted or supported in the manga?


    ?
    I like how Sarutobi has to have Enma's assistance to beat Hashirama xD.

    You must be joking
     
         

  22. #247
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Right, and because he hasn't shown the capability to do it he can't? that my friend is a argument from ignorance and a logical fallacy.. Orochimaru toyed with him and didn't go for the straight kill, but how in the world does that make you think madara's moukoton was at 10% ? Your assuming things not at all hinted or supported in the manga?


    ?


    You must be joking
    Didn't Enma get himself tied up by Orochimaru's fodder snakes? I would've thought it would take Manda, but ... oh well.
     
         

  23. #248
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Your thread supports nothing

    The viz scan shows madara saying "Only hashirama Could ever stop me", He says nothing about hashirama defeating him in his current form.

    Madara said that about tsunades medical ninjutsu befor she used byakugou. Byakugou matchs hashirama's healing Hype/Feat.

    We all know hashirama is far stronger than tsuande, This proves nothing.
    Should read the Volumes..... instead of these supposedly "viz scans". lmao. it says "capable of stoping me". ;]. Don't know where you get your "viz scans" lmao. Actually he said All his techs are on higher level. ;]. And didn't really give a crap about her Byakugou. Nice try. But like the Anbu said, Hashirama and Tobirama are the best ninjas the leaf has seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Right, and because he hasn't shown the capability to do it he can't? that my friend is a argument from ignorance and a logical fallacy.. Orochimaru toyed with him and didn't go for the straight kill, but how in the world does that make you think madara's moukoton was at 10% ? Your assuming things not at all hinted or supported in the manga?


    ?


    You must be joking
    Of course..... Its like saying Kimimaru can break through that mokuton.... lmao. Sorry, but when were enma and Sarutobi on that high scale?? If they were they could've defeated Oro... ;]. Hmmmm. I'm talking about Hashirama's mokuton.. Mad again? Dude no matter how you try to support hiruzen.... he isn't the strongest period. People from his era don't consider him. lmao. Hell even the Anbu don't.

    And I pretty sure a Mokuton that covers only half a building is 10% or less of a mokuton that covers Mountains and makes a Forest bigger then that whole stadium.. lmao.

    And your the one mentioning enma everytime.. So i assume he needs enma to beat Hashi? ;]
     
         

  24. #249
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Should read the Volumes..... instead of these supposedly "viz scans". lmao. it says "capable of stoping me". ;]. Don't know where you get your "viz scans" lmao. Actually he said All his techs are on higher level. ;]. And didn't really give a crap about her Byakugou. Nice try. But like the Anbu said, Hashirama and Tobirama are the best ninjas the leaf has seen.



    Of course..... Its like saying Kimimaru can break through that mokuton.... lmao. Sorry, but when were enma and Sarutobi on that high scale?? If they were they could've defeated Oro... ;]. Hmmmm. I'm talking about Hashirama's mokuton.. Mad again? Dude no matter how you try to support hiruzen.... he isn't the strongest period. People from his era don't consider him. lmao. Hell even the Anbu don't.

    And I pretty sure a Mokuton that covers only half a building is 10% or less of a mokuton that covers Mountains and makes a Forest bigger then that whole stadium.. lmao.

    And your the one mentioning enma everytime.. So i assume he needs enma to beat Hashi? ;]

    Of course he'll need enma, it's his summoning....
    Did kakashi need his dogs to defeat zabuza?

    It's a jutsu wth is wrong with you?



    Are you reallly, comparing bone to diamond? One of the hardest materials on the planet? your arguments are getting worse and worse
     
         

  25. #250
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Of course he'll need enma, it's his summoning....
    Did kakashi need his dogs to defeat zabuza?

    It's a jutsu wth is wrong with you?



    Are you reallly, comparing bone to diamond? One of the hardest materials on the planet? your arguments are getting worse and worse
    You could've said... yea he needs Enma's help.. lmao. Kakashi needed the dogs because he couldn't trace Zabuza down.. he needed their assistance... Cause otherwise Kakashi = Zabuza in part 1.

    Summonings are used for assistance.. Please pay attention to what i say.

    ~sigh~..... You know what..... Madara , Dan, and the anbu disagree with you that Hiruzen was the strongest.

    This is anime we're talking about.... lmaoo. But again you provide no example of how enma is that powerful? Oh yes because there is no proof.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •