Page 11 of 13 « First ... 78910111213 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

I have to give props to Noddy. He made some excellent arguments concerning the validity of Hiruzen's hype in comparison to Hashirama's hype. With what he has said, you can not deny that it comes down to what we know each character is capable of; as Hiruzen's best friend and strongest asset (hype) has been proven untrustworthy by Noddy.

+ rep bro. Best I have seen on NB to date.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Not in the official VIZ scan.

Even in the scan you provided, there is an element of his strength being mythical, not his actual existence.
    I withdraw that part of the argument due to just seeing the viz scan for this page, I do however still stick to my argument that those who existed in hiruzen's time couldn't be the people Kabuto was referring to

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    OMG, ENMA BROKE A BRANCH. SHITTT DAWG HES BADASS.... lmaooo. The mokuton in the i showed is like 100x bigger then the mokuton branch enma broke in your pic.
    Wood is wood, doesn't matter how big it is; Enma is created by diamond so your arguements about him not be able to destroy mokuton is invalid.

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Wood is wood, doesn't matter how big it is; Enma is created by diamond so your arguements about him not be able to destroy mokuton is invalid.
    "Wood is wood".... The same wood that can take on Bijuu bomb (according to the creators of Naruto). Enam is created by a living flesh monkey.. lmao. You lack evidence , proof. Your best defense is a "was" statement.. While mines is "are".

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Wood is wood".... The same wood that can take on Bijuu bomb (according to the creators of Naruto). Enam is created by a living flesh monkey.. lmao. You lack evidence , proof. Your best defense is a "was" statement.. While mines is "are".
    Lmao, you know you are emty with arguements when you have to take in games to defend your character. No, Hashirama cannot block a bijuu dama until we see it in the manga.

And it doesn't look like you know much about Enma?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you F***ing kidding me? That fight was not canon.You're a fanboy that results into using anime as proof.
    This is just sad

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Yui Kotegawa View Post
    Are you F***ing kidding me? That fight was not canon.You're a fanboy that results into using anime as proof.
    This is just sad
    Aren't some buildings in konoha and a few things made by hashiramas wood ? Meaning its durable ..Enma might break wood but people forget hashirama had water and earth too... We could say hashirama is as good as Tobirama in water or just under ..it would be hard for hiruzen to takedown hashirama ..bod will also play a big role since he will be affected by it ( I know he can track but he can't do shit in range

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    Aren't some buildings in konoha and a few things made by hashiramas wood ? Meaning its durable ..Enma might break wood but people forget hashirama had water and earth too... We could say hashirama is as good as Tobirama in water or just under ..it would be hard for hiruzen to takedown hashirama ..bod will also play a big role since he will be affected by it ( I know he can track but he can't do shit in range
    He have never showed us his skills with the Water or Earth elements, so that's like me saying Madara can use Fuuton at level with Danzo.

Hashirama wa sa master with his Mokuton, and Tobirama was a master with his Water

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

watch out
    we got a bad ass hashifanboy there
    :shrug::shrug::shrug::mad::mad::mad::D:D:P:P:P:P

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

He have never showed us his skills with the Water or Earth elements, so that's like me saying Madara can use Fuuton at level with Danzo.

Hashirama wa sa master with his Mokuton, and Tobirama was a master with his Water
    He trained with hashirama so with that says he could have been learning some water moves and are about the same since Tobirama is supposed to be as strong as hashirama ...it like izuna we assume he is on the level of madara ..it's the same thing

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    He trained with hashirama so with that says he could have been learning some water moves and are about the same since Tobirama is supposed to be as strong as hashirama ...it like izuna we assume he is on the level of madara ..it's the same thing
    Where did you get Tobirama being as strong as Hashirama from? Tobirama can create water in places there isnt water, and Hashirama cannot do that. I don't see why you take Izuna in here, lmao

But that was my latest reply for this thread, no manga proofs that Hashirama is the strongest Hokage while there is proof that Hiruzen is.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you cant judge a character based on a certain match up and besides madara was before the 3rds time yeah he was alive but not in the best of shape but still

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Where did you get Tobirama being as strong as Hashirama from? Tobirama can create water in places there isnt water, and Hashirama cannot do that. I don't see why you take Izuna in here, lmao

But that was my latest reply for this thread, no manga proofs that Hashirama is the strongest Hokage while there is proof that Hiruzen is.
    It's implied a few times in the manga that they were around the same level

I used izuna as an example

Izuna and madara = they were equal because they trained together and acquired ms together
    Tobirama and hashirama = trained together so it's safe to say his water style is around his level

Look at Kakashi he copies moves and it's around the level of the person he copied it and there is hashirama who trained with Tobirama since they were young and you say his water style would be good? Ofcourse Tobirama has a unique thing that would make his water style superior to hashiramas ( the whole make alot of water out of nowhere thing ) that also doesn't mean hashirama can't do it .. I've seen some fodders do it and there is kisame and a few other people who can do it

And one of the scans that show hashirama and Tobirama as equals is the one in the hiruzen fight "they were hailed as the best shinobi" I add when I get on a comp tommorow and about the hashirama being the strongest hokage who said he was? I was talking about him being better than hiruzen overall and being the best if not one of the best shinobi

Deserves a place top 5 ( I'd put him 2nd to Edo madara or 3rd with kabuto and the Edo army- can argue with obito too )

The manga always implies on people being equals everywhere so what can I say

Last edited by LegendaryAce; 11-20-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Juubi+Madara wipes out Hashi from existence. Although I agree that Hashi>Hiruzen any day.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Looks like I'll have to pull out all (not all, there are more) the manga pages again.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Hashirama is the most powerful Hokage. Period.

Why?

Edo Madara fodderizes the five current Kage:

Edo Madara states the only one who can stop him is Hashirama:

Edo Madara states that Tsunade's medical ninjutsu is worthless in comparison to Hashirama's:

Edo Madara explains just how outclassed Tsunade was by her grandfather:

Edo Madara states that the five Kage together are nothing compared to Hashirama:

Edo Madara states that only he with his EMS could see through Hashirama's mokuton clone jutsu:

Dan shouldn't count, but he says the only one who can beat Edo Madara is Hashirama:

Madara must have known about Hiruzen and Minato because these guys gathered information for him; it's not as if he wasn't up-to-date with everything:

Hashirama is superior to Tobirama (as much as I hate to say it):

So, Edo Madara was shown to fodderize Tsunade (along with four other Kage), and Hashirama is shown to be superior to Tobirama (this is obvious, sadly), Hiruzen, and Minato through statements by Edo Madara (and Dan, who once again, shouldn't count).
    Note: I am not biased towards Hashirama, I am biased towards Tobirama and only Tobirama (as he is my favorite character by far, I cannot help it). Also, I like Minato more than I do Hashirama and am a firm believer of "Prime" Hiruzen. However, it's quite obvious that the Shodai is on another level, the manga makes it clear.

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    of my body… those of the
    it means to be Hokage!"

Lmao, you know you are emty with arguements when you have to take in games to defend your character. No, Hashirama cannot block a bijuu dama until we see it in the manga.

And it doesn't look like you know much about Enma?
    I like how you can't defend Hiruzen.. even through the manga. And then go on to talk about a video clip that was created by the creators of Naruto not to be canon. Really surprise me man. ~claps~

Enma is a monkey.... made out of flesh... if he was diamond then how did Oro's sword hurt him?? Please answer....

Quote Originally Posted by Yui Kotegawa View Post
    This is just sad
    Dude go take your half-baked opinion to the owners of the Naruto series. Stop being a idiot who only talks about the Manga. Naruto series has 2 aspects to Manga (Written work) and Anime (Animated work). That clip is animated and supported by Kishimoto. Do you have things saying otherwise?? no? So stop getting butthurt about Hashirama being OP. Just cause your sore ass doesn't like it.

Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BORED AS FUK

Cough bullshit cough

Try reading blaze releases thread on why hiruzen sarutobi owns both hashirama and tobirama 1 on 1 or watch the anime where he owns both of them and orochimaru at the same time. You pick on my gramps how very dare you

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    of my body… those of the
    it means to be Hokage!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatakeo View Post
    Cough bullshit cough

Try reading blaze releases thread on why hiruzen sarutobi owns both hashirama and tobirama 1 on 1 or watch the anime where he owns both of them and orochimaru at the same time. You pick on my gramps how very dare you
    Then why do you pick on Sarutobi's sensei?? The Father of Konoha. O_o why? oh yea cause hes to bad ass. Blaze can't even keep a remark straight. So don't care for what he has to say. When you provide Hiruzen's above jounin level feats we shall talk.

Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BORED AS FUK

Then why do you pick on Sarutobi's sensei?? The Father of Konoha. O_o why? oh yea cause hes to bad ass. Blaze can't even keep a remark straight. So don't care for what he has to say. When you provide Hiruzen's above jounin level feats we shall talk.

Wow ok, so what feats does your dearly beloved hashirama have to back himself up ? P.s to see what hiruzen is capable of would take a lifetime thats how many jutsu he has while hashirama has wood lol ive got wood whats so special about hashirama?

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    of my body… those of the
    it means to be Hokage!"

Wow ok, so what feats does your dearly beloved hashirama have to back himself up ? P.s to see what hiruzen is capable of would take a lifetime thats how many jutsu he has while hashirama has wood lol ive got wood whats so special about hashirama?
    The fact that, hes more of a boss then Sarutobi..... =]. And that Madara only Acknowledges Hashirama's strength.. doesn't care about Sarutobi. I see.. so what happened to those jutsus when he fought them?? Why did he commit suicide..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"

Nice thread. But why so much smileys?

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    of my body… those of the
    it means to be Hokage!"

Quote Originally Posted by nibilbhai View Post
    Nice thread. But why so much smileys?
    So people won't be butt hurt

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

He beat madara and kyubi
    Made konoha
    Gave away bijuus to maintain peace
    I am guessing beat kakuzu
    He was wood , earth and water
    Most of his hype is backed up by madara and a few people
    His techs are being used by madara to show what techs hashirama had

Tell me what feats hiruzen has? Besides pushing kurama out of the village and pissing him off

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Only in some situations not overall. Overall it is Strongest to weakest . No exceptions. Madara NEEDED the kurama to fight Hashi.... he got it especially for him. =].
    You know those two had MULTIPLE stalemates, as they've fought more than once, right? ..... Hashi was no stronger than Madara, just had the slight edge on him, especially with Mito being at Hashirama's side to seal Kurama...

Even with nearly completely diminished Chakra levels, it was powerful enough to actually break the ground under him.... Defeated TWO Prime Kage, when he was beyond his days as a Shinobi and held his own against Orochimaru...

Don't downplay Hiruzen. I'm not putting him above Hashirama, because who the fxck really knows either of their strategical tactics in battle? This isn't DBZ, it's a recurring theme that STRENGTH ISN'T EVERYTHING, ANY and EVERYBODY can be defeated in the Narutoverse...... We don't know much about Hashi, nor do we about Hiruzen, but we've already seen one defeat on Hashirama's behalf against Hiruzen.... Just adding that..

Last edited by Koha; 11-22-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a human with a soul
    but a soul that is trapped
    within a human body

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    You're a idiot if you think abc logic works in naruto.... This is not dbz.... If hypothetically gai is the only person that can defeat kisame, does that mean another ninja like kakashi can't defeat gai?who was the ninja who knows all Madara's abilities? Who fought him hundreds of times? Who probably has counters for his fighting style etc? Hiruzen? No he was a child....
    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    naruto is like rock paper scissors there's no overall stronger person hashi was rock and madara was scissors
    it's not like dragonballz to who ever has the biggest rock wins
    it's just a bad matchup madara went into the fight with kurama and lost it to hashi which probably ****ed him
    These