Page 13 of 17 « First ... 391011121314151617 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

My thread supports what KingHashirama is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Hashirama is the most powerful Hokage. Period.

Why?

Edo Madara fodderizes the five current Kage:

Edo Madara states the only one who can stop him is Hashirama:

Edo Madara states that Tsunade's medical ninjutsu is worthless in comparison to Hashirama's:

Edo Madara explains just how outclassed Tsunade was by her grandfather:

Edo Madara states that the five Kage together are nothing compared to Hashirama:

Edo Madara states that only he with his EMS could see through Hashirama's mokuton clone jutsu:

Dan shouldn't count, but he says the only one who can beat Edo Madara is Hashirama:

Madara must have known about Hiruzen and Minato because these guys gathered information for him; it's not as if he wasn't up-to-date with everything:

Hashirama is superior to Tobirama (as much as I hate to say it):

So, Edo Madara was shown to fodderize Tsunade (along with four other Kage), and Hashirama is shown to be superior to Tobirama (this is obvious, sadly), Hiruzen, and Minato through statements by Edo Madara (and Dan, who once again, shouldn't count).

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post

Do you even know what you say?
    OMG, ENMA BROKE A BRANCH. SHITTT DAWG HES BADASS.... lmaooo. The mokuton in the i showed is like 100x bigger then the mokuton branch enma broke in your pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    10% strong moukouton what are you talking about? no where was it ever stated that his moukouton was weakened.... it doesn't matter if it is bigger than they would just be easier to dodge... you seem to not realize that enma is made of diamond, he will easily cut through chakra infused wood just as he did before
    Size mate..... size determines strength. Wth are you talking about it doesn't matter if they are bigger?? All i stated was he can't break that mokuton.. or atleast he hasn't shown the capability. lmao. You seem to not understand that Hiruzen and enma didn't show that much of "Battle changers".... lmao. Your overrating Enma's power.. He didn't cut through he broke it when Sarutobi was tied up. But I'm just telling you Edo Hashirama's mokuton was him playing around with Sarutobi.... ;]. And I like how Sarutobi has to have Enma's assistance to beat Hashirama xD.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyBlackGaiHere View Post
    ...Dan, the guy that barely lasted one chapter, why are we taking his word for it ? He could be a habitual liar for all we know
    Well , one of the people who gave Hiruzen his hype is known for lying.and is a sneaky evil man. The other is a mere chunin.... So far Dan is more credible

Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-20-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

There is naught beyond this moment for those who will not give themselves whole to their cause.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Your thread supports nothing

The viz scan shows madara saying "Only hashirama Could ever stop me", He says nothing about hashirama defeating him in his current form.

Madara said that about tsunades medical ninjutsu befor she used byakugou. Byakugou matchs hashirama's healing Hype/Feat.

We all know hashirama is far stronger than tsuande, This proves nothing.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post

The viz scan shows madara saying "Only hashirama Could ever stop me", He says nothing about hashirama defeating him in his current form.

Madara said that about tsunades medical ninjutsu befor she used byakugou. Byakugou matchs hashirama's healing Hype/Feat.

Show the scan. It doesn't matter, though, because:

You're ignoring where he says that the five Kage together are nothing compared to Hashirama. Or that Madara was alive the whole time Sarutobi was Hokage (at least before the Nine-Tails' attack). Or where Madara states that only he with his EMS could see through Hashirama's mokuton clone jutsu; something that could be used to kill Sarutobi (I don't see him healing without any hand seals like Tsunade or Hashirama).

Status
    Oct 2011
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Size mate..... size determines strength. Wth are you talking about it doesn't matter if they are bigger?? All i stated was he can't break that mokuton.. or atleast he hasn't shown the capability. lmao. You seem to not understand that Hiruzen and enma didn't show that much of "Battle changers".... lmao. Your overrating Enma's power.. He didn't cut through he broke it when Sarutobi was tied up. But I'm just telling you Edo Hashirama's mokuton was him playing around with Sarutobi.... ;]. And I like how Sarutobi has to have Enma's assistance to beat Hashirama xD.

Right, and because he hasn't shown the capability to do it he can't? that my friend is a argument from ignorance and a logical fallacy.. Orochimaru toyed with him and didn't go for the straight kill, but how in the world does that make you think madara's moukoton was at 10% ? Your assuming things not at all hinted or supported in the manga?

?
    I like how Sarutobi has to have Enma's assistance to beat Hashirama xD.

You must be joking

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Right, and because he hasn't shown the capability to do it he can't? that my friend is a argument from ignorance and a logical fallacy.. Orochimaru toyed with him and didn't go for the straight kill, but how in the world does that make you think madara's moukoton was at 10% ? Your assuming things not at all hinted or supported in the manga?

?

You must be joking
    Didn't Enma get himself tied up by Orochimaru's fodder snakes? I would've thought it would take Manda, but ... oh well.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post

Should read the Volumes..... instead of these supposedly "viz scans". lmao. it says "capable of stoping me". ;]. Don't know where you get your "viz scans" lmao. Actually he said All his techs are on higher level. ;]. And didn't really give a crap about her Byakugou. Nice try. But like the Anbu said, Hashirama and Tobirama are the best ninjas the leaf has seen.

?

You must be joking
    Of course..... Its like saying Kimimaru can break through that mokuton.... lmao. Sorry, but when were enma and Sarutobi on that high scale?? If they were they could've defeated Oro... ;]. Hmmmm. I'm talking about Hashirama's mokuton.. Mad again? Dude no matter how you try to support hiruzen.... he isn't the strongest period. People from his era don't consider him. lmao. Hell even the Anbu don't.

And I pretty sure a Mokuton that covers only half a building is 10% or less of a mokuton that covers Mountains and makes a Forest bigger then that whole stadium.. lmao.

And your the one mentioning enma everytime.. So i assume he needs enma to beat Hashi? ;]

Status
    Oct 2011
    keep its edge.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Should read the Volumes..... instead of these supposedly "viz scans". lmao. it says "capable of stoping me". ;]. Don't know where you get your "viz scans" lmao. Actually he said All his techs are on higher level. ;]. And didn't really give a crap about her Byakugou. Nice try. But like the Anbu said, Hashirama and Tobirama are the best ninjas the leaf has seen.

Of course..... Its like saying Kimimaru can break through that mokuton.... lmao. Sorry, but when were enma and Sarutobi on that high scale?? If they were they could've defeated Oro... ;]. Hmmmm. I'm talking about Hashirama's mokuton.. Mad again? Dude no matter how you try to support hiruzen.... he isn't the strongest period. People from his era don't consider him. lmao. Hell even the Anbu don't.

And I pretty sure a Mokuton that covers only half a building is 10% or less of a mokuton that covers Mountains and makes a Forest bigger then that whole stadium.. lmao.

And your the one mentioning enma everytime.. So i assume he needs enma to beat Hashi? ;]

Of course he'll need enma, it's his summoning....
    Did kakashi need his dogs to defeat zabuza?

It's a jutsu wth is wrong with you?

Are you reallly, comparing bone to diamond? One of the hardest materials on the planet? your arguments are getting worse and worse

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Of course he'll need enma, it's his summoning....
    Did kakashi need his dogs to defeat zabuza?

It's a jutsu wth is wrong with you?

Are you reallly, comparing bone to diamond? One of the hardest materials on the planet? your arguments are getting worse and worse
    You could've said... yea he needs Enma's help.. lmao. Kakashi needed the dogs because he couldn't trace Zabuza down.. he needed their assistance... Cause otherwise Kakashi = Zabuza in part 1.

Summonings are used for assistance.. Please pay attention to what i say.

~sigh~..... You know what..... Madara , Dan, and the anbu disagree with you that Hiruzen was the strongest.

This is anime we're talking about.... lmaoo. But again you provide no example of how enma is that powerful? Oh yes because there is no proof.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I have to give props to Noddy. He made some excellent arguments concerning the validity of Hiruzen's hype in comparison to Hashirama's hype. With what he has said, you can not deny that it comes down to what we know each character is capable of; as Hiruzen's best friend and strongest asset (hype) has been proven untrustworthy by Noddy.

+ rep bro. Best I have seen on NB to date.

Status
    Oct 2011
    keep its edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Not in the official VIZ scan.

Even in the scan you provided, there is an element of his strength being mythical, not his actual existence.
    I withdraw that part of the argument due to just seeing the viz scan for this page, I do however still stick to my argument that those who existed in hiruzen's time couldn't be the people Kabuto was referring to

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

OMG, ENMA BROKE A BRANCH. SHITTT DAWG HES BADASS.... lmaooo. The mokuton in the i showed is like 100x bigger then the mokuton branch enma broke in your pic.
    Wood is wood, doesn't matter how big it is; Enma is created by diamond so your arguements about him not be able to destroy mokuton is invalid.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Wood is wood, doesn't matter how big it is; Enma is created by diamond so your arguements about him not be able to destroy mokuton is invalid.
    "Wood is wood".... The same wood that can take on Bijuu bomb (according to the creators of Naruto). Enam is created by a living flesh monkey.. lmao. You lack evidence , proof. Your best defense is a "was" statement.. While mines is "are".

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

"Wood is wood".... The same wood that can take on Bijuu bomb (according to the creators of Naruto). Enam is created by a living flesh monkey.. lmao. You lack evidence , proof. Your best defense is a "was" statement.. While mines is "are".
    Lmao, you know you are emty with arguements when you have to take in games to defend your character. No, Hashirama cannot block a bijuu dama until we see it in the manga.

And it doesn't look like you know much about Enma?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Are you F***ing kidding me? That fight was not canon.You're a fanboy that results into using anime as proof.
    This is just sad

Status
    May 2012
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Yui Kotegawa View Post
    Are you F***ing kidding me? That fight was not canon.You're a fanboy that results into using anime as proof.
    This is just sad
    Aren't some buildings in konoha and a few things made by hashiramas wood ? Meaning its durable ..Enma might break wood but people forget hashirama had water and earth too... We could say hashirama is as good as Tobirama in water or just under ..it would be hard for hiruzen to takedown hashirama ..bod will also play a big role since he will be affected by it ( I know he can track but he can't do shit in range

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    Aren't some buildings in konoha and a few things made by hashiramas wood ? Meaning its durable ..Enma might break wood but people forget hashirama had water and earth too... We could say hashirama is as good as Tobirama in water or just under ..it would be hard for hiruzen to takedown hashirama ..bod will also play a big role since he will be affected by it ( I know he can track but he can't do shit in range
    He have never showed us his skills with the Water or Earth elements, so that's like me saying Madara can use Fuuton at level with Danzo.

Hashirama wa sa master with his Mokuton, and Tobirama was a master with his Water

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

watch out
    we got a bad ass hashifanboy there
    :shrug::shrug::shrug::mad::mad::mad::D:D:P:P:P:P

Status
    May 2012
    Alright.

He have never showed us his skills with the Water or Earth elements, so that's like me saying Madara can use Fuuton at level with Danzo.

Hashirama wa sa master with his Mokuton, and Tobirama was a master with his Water
    He trained with hashirama so with that says he could have been learning some water moves and are about the same since Tobirama is supposed to be as strong as hashirama ...it like izuna we assume he is on the level of madara ..it's the same thing