Page 3 of 13 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenUzumaki View Post
    Iruka is the one who made this awful statement that have driven people in a infinite debate?

1. Iruka never saw Hiruzen in his Prime.

2. Iruka knows nothing about Hashirama.

3. Iruka is a weakling, simply seeing a fireball amaze him, he saw some jutsu from the Hokage and got all excited and called him the best when he never saw the previous Hokage power.

4. Didn't Hiruzen himself say the Fourth Hokage was the best?

5. The story has changed a lot from Naruto to Shippuden.

6. Kishi is desperately trying to make up by making Madara always speak of Hashirama. Yet the Hashi hater/Hiruzen Fanboys can't admit it.

7. No one wants Hiruzen DNA :P jk :o

8. Hashirama > Hiruzen.

9. Deal with it.
    Again You don't seem to understand iruka's statement.
    This was not iruka's Opinion, Iruka was simply stateing what Other people say about hiruzen, How hard is that to understand?.

If this was iruka's opinion your comment would be fair.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Dan Claims only Hashirama can defeat Uchiha madara right?.

So Does this mean dan has full knowledge on The current Kages and every shinobi alive at this point in Time?, No he doesn't.

As dan knows nothing of what is going On, He still thinks it's the same Uchiha madara that hashirama fought (EMS), Current Naruto has a shot of defeated EMS madara, Thus proves dan's opinion Wrong.

Dan knows nothing of Hashirama/Madara's power apart from the legends told about them, Since dan does not know of their strength he cannot say who can defeat them or Not.
    Since Dan knows nothing of the current living shinobi, he cannot say no one can defeat Madara.

Thus dan's statement is Void and nothing more than his own opinion.
    Dan has knowledge of the 3rd Hokage, who was his Hokage during Dan's time as a ninja. If you do not like the fact someone being stronger then Sarutobi that is your fault. I have already moved on with the manga, from Sarutobi being the strongest to Hashirama. And soon it'll be Naruto, Sasuke or Obito or Kabuto.

No his opinion just states that even Sarutobi can't take on EMS madara. "Legends" are born from real things. And they were legends during that time.. they were just part of history. Probably regarded as the strongest. But again your a stubborn piece of work.

Also i'll add one more thing to people/Fanboys who believe Dan's statement as Fact.

Muu also Stated that onoki was the only person that could defeat him, Does this also mean Muu > EVery current living shinobi apart from onoki?.
    Muu stated that only Onoki could stop him..... why?? Because he was only person able to stop him on the field.. I like how you twisted it..

Quote Originally Posted by Senju Kinko View Post
    Is this the same dan who said he's gonna become hokage lmao

How about you go in the belly of the death god and ask hashirama about that lol
    Hmm... why? I asked Madara on who can stop him.. and he gave me the answer. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    manga also said that there are ninjas on hashiramas level who aren't alive... Point? He's obviously not the only ninja that strong
    No , Manga said "There aren't ninjas on his level anymore".... big difference then what you said. =] And to Madara Uchiha he is the strongest ninja. So really don't care what you want say about him..

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Hiruzen is commonly known as the Senju whoop ass'er.

How he got that nickname?

Go and ask Tobirama and Hashirama, wherever they are.

Anime : "Those 2 are the greatest Shinobis the leaf has seen"

Manga: "Ultimate Shinobi" , "Guy who stopped the nine tails and Madara uchiha"

Sarutobi:

Anime/manga: "The proffesor" , "The god of shinobi"..

Feats: ?? ohhh yess i know.... because he knew alot of jutsus =O Ohhh myy gooddd.. But we still have no idea how he can possibly stand up to Hashirama's mokuton tech.. But you know what he knew all the techniques of the leaf.

~sigh~ Is this what you hiruzen fans have lowered to??

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    I agree but kishi said in an interview prime hiruzen beat all 5 kages of that time
    I need a citation.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Dan has knowledge of the 3rd Hokage, who was his Hokage during Dan's time as a ninja. If you do not like the fact someone being stronger then Sarutobi that is your fault. I have already moved on with the manga, from Sarutobi being the strongest to Hashirama. And soon it'll be Naruto, Sasuke or Obito or Kabuto.

No his opinion just states that even Sarutobi can't take on EMS madara. "Legends" are born from real things. And they were legends during that time.. they were just part of history. Probably regarded as the strongest. But again your a stubborn piece of work.
    It is his Opinion.

Dan states no one can defeat EMS madara, This is wrong.

He does not know of any current shinobi that is alive, Nor their true strength, Current naruto has a good shot of defeating EMS madara.
    This Proving dan's statement wrong.
    It's funny that you complete agree with Dan's statement, Yet completely ignore iruka's for god knows what reason.

As i said, Dan knows nothing of Hashirama/Madara strength, So he cannot say who defeats Madara and who cannot.

Dan knows nothing of current shinobi, So he cannot say no one can defeat Madara.

Dan's statement is wrong is so many ways, EMS madara would of already of been defeated by Gaara pulling him out of susanoo and naruto hitting him with rasen-shuriken. Again proving dan's statement wrong.

Muu stated that only Onoki could stop him..... why?? Because he was only person able to stop him on the field.. I like how you twisted it..
    I'm not twisting anything.

Dan's statement is exactly like Muu's, Personal opinion.

Last edited by Exaar; 11-19-2012 at 07:07 PM.

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen's hype as prime is BS. It's probably not much stronger then his old state.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

It is his Opinion.

Dan states no one can defeat EMS madara, This is wrong.

He does not know of any current shinobi that is alive, Nor their true strength, Current naruto has a good shot of defeating EMS madara.
    This Proving dan's statement wrong.
    It's funny that you complete agree with Dan's statement, Yet completely ignore iruka's for god knows what reason.

As i said, Dan knows nothing of Hashirama/Madara strength, So he cannot say who defeats Madara and who cannot.

Dan knows nothing of current shinobi, So he cannot say no one can defeat Madara.

Dan's statement is wrong is so many ways, EMS madara would of already of been defeated by Gaara pulling him out of susanoo and naruto hitting him with rasen-shuriken. Again proving dan's statement wrong.

I'm not twisting anything.

Dan's statement is exactly like Muu's, Personal opinion.
    Dan stated what he knew.... It is more valid.. and it also shows people didn't really think of Sarutobi as the "God" or w.e Iruka said. Hell even Tsunade doesn't.

Again.. why are you talking about the present?? When the thread is about people who existed in the past.. I really don't get that. It doesn't matter if Naruto can beat Ems Madara... But I would take Dan's word , rather then Iruka's word. Do you know why?? because Dan was alive during Sarutobi's prime. If Sarutobi's power was such a legend...he would've automatically past the Hashirama and Madara .. But to bad it wasn't.

Also.. I'm pretty sure Madara knew he was a Edo.. Other wise he would've went "hard" from the start.. lmaoo. And you mentioned a double team.. thats what surprises me. LMAO.

And you did twist it.. Muu was talking about people who were fighting him.. and Naruto wasn't there at that point. Onoki had the best chance at Muu....It still holds true.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

? Hiruzen is powerful but everybody knows hashirama is stronger is this even up for debate? Compare hiruzen to someone like danzo or oonoki don't put him near hashirama or madara, please.

Whether kishi planed hashi and madara to be this strong from the beginning or not, they are now and only people who are surpassing them are sasuke and naruto, deal with it. This is the way kishi has made it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

I love hiruzen threads because i can sit back, read the arguments and lol hard irl.

Its basically sarutobi/nagato fans who argue against hashirama/minato fans.
    So on one side we have owarij, exaar, siyo, elite kakashi,ryuu. On the other, kinghashirama, hashiramadescendant, thesage.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

When it comes to Hashirama Threads, the Hashirama fans come out from their holes. .

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahha... we all know its a hype... no nid to prove it wrong

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dan stated what he knew.... It is more valid.. and it also shows people didn't really think of Sarutobi as the "God" or w.e Iruka said. Hell even Tsunade doesn't.

Again.. why are you talking about the present?? When the thread is about people who existed in the past.. I really don't get that. It doesn't matter if Naruto can beat Ems Madara... But I would take Dan's word , rather then Iruka's word. Do you know why?? because Dan was alive during Sarutobi's prime. If Sarutobi's power was such a legend...he would've automatically past the Hashirama and Madara .. But to bad it wasn't.

Also.. I'm pretty sure Madara knew he was a Edo.. Other wise he would've went "hard" from the start.. lmaoo. And you mentioned a double team.. thats what surprises me. LMAO.

And you did twist it.. Muu was talking about people who were fighting him.. and Naruto wasn't there at that point. Onoki had the best chance at Muu....It still holds true.
    Yes dan states what he knows, He knows hashirama defeat him in the past, While at the same time he Knows Nothing or hashirama/Madara's real power.
    Hashirama was the only person to ever defeat Madara, so it's only logical Dan said "only hashirama can stop him".

He know he's edo, Nothing more, No rinnegan, No mokuton, No Perfect susanoo, No Ms techs. All he knows it hear say.
    Due to Dan's lack of Info about Current shinobi and Hashirama/Madara his statement cannot be taken as fact.

I can Say minato is the only Hokage capable of defeating Sharingan Obito, Due FTG being the perfect counter to obito's overpowered tech.
    This does not make Minato stronger than the others.

It's like a shinobi saying "no one can beat our kage", When they know nothing of shinobi outside their village, Nor know the true strength of that kage.

Last edited by Exaar; 11-19-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally don't buy into Hiruzen's hype, but i'm not sure Dan is the best source of info. What does he know?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    When it comes to Hashirama Threads, the Hashirama fans come out from their holes. .
    .. I have always been out.. lmaoo. YOU MAD NIQQA?

Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    hahha... we all know its a hype... no nid to prove it wrong
    Hype needs to be proven wrong, for it to not be effective.

Yes dan states what he knows, He knows hashirama defeat him in the past, While at the same time he Knows Nothing or hashirama/Madara's real power.
    Hashirama was the only person to ever defeat Madara, so it's only logical Dan said "only hashirama can stop him".

He know he's edo, Nothing more, No rinnegan, No mokuton, No Perfect susanoo, No Ms techs. All he knows it hear say.
    Due to Dan's lack of Info about Current shinobi and Hashirama/Madara his statement cannot be taken as fact.

I can Say minato is the only Hokage capable of defeating Sharingan Obito, Due FTG being the perfect counter to obito's overpowered tech.
    This does not make Minato stronger than the others.
    How do you know hes knows nothing about their powers? how??.... Everyone knew he was a legend... I'm pretty sure he was scared cause he knew Madara's power.. Lmao. And it was higher then Sarutobi's. No, see now your trying to make that statement fit you.. Fact is a guy who lived during Sarutobi's time says Hashirama is the one that can stop Madara is more CREDIBLE then a guy wasn't even alive and stated a "rumor" or w.e about Sarutboi ;].

Sorry, but due to Dan's knowledge of Hashirama and Madara and Sarutobi the statement is valid. .This has nothing to do with the present ninjas. So why are bringing them in sir??.

And sure YOU can say that.. but does the manga even hint that?? nope. =].. And if he is the only one of taking down Obito.. then he is the strongest along with obito.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-19-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I love hiruzen threads because i can sit back, read the arguments and lol hard irl.

So on one side we have owarij, exaar, siyo, elite kakashi,ryuu. On the other, kinghashirama, hashiramadescendant, thesage.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but why did you mention Minato and Nagato?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed.Hiruzen fan boys need to relise Kishi changed is mind.Sure Prime Hiruzen must of been strong...but compared to Hashiramas strength...nowhere close.

Hashirama was on God Tier Level

Hiruzen was on Mid-High Kage Tier Level

Theres a difference.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    I haven't been keeping up but why did you mention Minato and Nagato?
    You havent noticed?, maybe its not as ripe here as it is somewhere else.

Ive noticed that nagato fans side with hiruzen because of hashirama fans getting nagato fans annoyed about hashirama > nagato.

Minato fans side with hashirama because they have basically admitted that hashirama is the strongest hokage so by dehyping hiruzen, minato takes 2nd strongest hokage title.

Thats just what ive noticed though. May be wrong

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ive noticed that nagato fans side with hiruzen because of hashirama fans getting nagato fans annoyed about hashirama > nagato.

Minato fans side with hashirama because they have basically admitted that hashirama is the strongest hokage so by dehyping hiruzen, minato takes 2nd strongest hokage title.

Thats just what ive noticed though
    Makes sense.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Thats just what ive noticed though. May be wrong
    But the problem is, Minato has no hype to be even considered stronger ;p. Only reason there is Hashirama > Sarutobi, because Sarutobi's hype got busted.. and moved him to second rank. Otherwise he'd still be first place.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

No way it will be as bad as the last major one, every hashirama/hiruzen thread got closed there was a new one every 5 minutes loool

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Im not getting involved i told you. I like to sit back and enjoy these threads.
    I consider these threads my resting theads. When its itachi/sasuke i put on my armour and ride to war. When it other's i chill out :scorps:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Hiruzen fans...... what do you have as a support to prove your selves? NOTHING.

If your really gonna say Iruka > Dan.. then no comment....

Im not getting involved i told you. I like to sit back and enjoy these threads.
    I consider these threads my resting theads. When its itachi/sasuke i put on my armour and ride to war. When it other's i chill out :scorps:
    I seee. ^_^ enjoy then

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Hashirama > Hiruzen

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato>Hiruzen

Hashirama>Hiruzen

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like how hiruzen fanboys attempt to downplay hashirama by claiming that everybody knew about hashiramas full power and still claimed that hiruzen was stronger despite it being stated that tales of hashiramas strength were a bedtime story, a fairytail and it was already stated by kabuto that people didnt believe in the shodai hokages power which voids hiruzens hype as people disregarded what they heard of hashiramas strength.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Hiruzen < Hashirama