Page 3 of 17 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    manga also said that there are ninjas on hashiramas level who aren't alive... Point? He's obviously not the only ninja that strong
    Exactly, and remember Hashi did lose in battle to someone who wasn't Madara. So, like it has been stated: Naruto is rock, paper, scissors.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

manga also said that there are ninjas on hashiramas level who aren't alive... Point? He's obviously not the only ninja that strong
    yup, hiruzen is automatically on the level to bust moutains without effort just because you want him to be. its obvious that there isnt a prime hiruzen. kishi is wrapping up the manga and your boyfriend isnt gonna be shown in his "prime"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    So this actually proves nothing. It is all speculation. At least with Hiruzen, Oro stated that if he were 10 years younger he could've beat him along with the Edo's. Hiruzen never refuted the statement the he was stronger than the Kage and he seems like a very humble man. Madara only stated what he did because #1 he has a great respect for Hashi due to their previous battles (before the 3rd's time) #2 Hashi has sealing techs that are perfect against Edo's #3 Hashi knows his playbook.

All you need to know is this: Whether Madara says this or that, he is going to be defeated. Whether it is Naruto w/ Sasuke or anyone, he is going to lose. So Madara can make a ****ing rap album about his love for Hashi all he wants, but in the end.. he is going to lose to someone who isnt Hashi.
    its already stated in the manga that hashiramas power was a fairytale and it was stated in the manga that people were skeptical about legends and kabuto said that he wanted to the people who were were not credulous about hashiramas power wrong.

manga canon>your bullshit

Status
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!

Hiruzen is commonly known as the Senju whoop ass'er.

How he got that nickname?

Go and ask Tobirama and Hashirama, wherever they are.

Status
    May 2012
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenUzumaki View Post
    Iruka is the one who made this awful statement that have driven people in a infinite debate?

1. Iruka never saw Hiruzen in his Prime.

2. Iruka knows nothing about Hashirama.

3. Iruka is a weakling, simply seeing a fireball amaze him, he saw some jutsu from the Hokage and got all excited and called him the best when he never saw the previous Hokage power.

4. Didn't Hiruzen himself say the Fourth Hokage was the best?

5. The story has changed a lot from Naruto to Shippuden.

6. Kishi is desperately trying to make up by making Madara always speak of Hashirama. Yet the Hashi hater/Hiruzen Fanboys can't admit it.

7. No one wants Hiruzen DNA :P jk :o

8. Hashirama > Hiruzen.

9. Deal with it.
    I was going to say something but this sums it all ..let the hiruzen vs hashirama thing die till kishi talks or we see more about any of these 2

The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''

Exactly, and remember Hashi did lose in battle to someone who wasn't Madara. So, like it has been stated: Naruto is rock, paper, scissors.
    Who ever said he lost to someone???
    Hashirama was incredibly strong but that doesn't mean he was invincible. We don't know how he died so stop your ignorant bullshit. He maybe died the same way as his brother against many skilled shinobi or any other scenario. Your rock, paper, scissors excuse doesn't work in this case.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    yup, hiruzen is automatically on the level to bust moutains without effort just because you want him to be. its obvious that there isnt a prime hiruzen. kishi is wrapping up the manga and your boyfriend isnt gonna be shown in his "prime"

its already stated in the manga that hashiramas power was a fairytale and it was stated in the manga that people were skeptical about legends and kabuto said that he wanted to the people who were were not credulous about hashiramas power wrong.

manga canon>your bullshit
    Manga canon? The manga canon casts doubt on Hashi's power. Manga canon makes a factual statement about Hiruzen's.

Who ever said he lost to someone???
    Hashirama was incredibly strong but that doesn't mean he was invincible. We don't know how he died so stop your ignorant bullshit. He maybe died the same way as his brother against many skilled shinobi or any other scenario. Your rock, paper, scissors excuse doesn't work in this case.
    It says in the first databook that he died in one of the many wars, so I'm pretty sure he died in battle. And that was to someone/a group of ninja, whatever. And it isn't ignorant to believe that Hashi was defeated by someone. It is realistic logic. If Naruto has taught anything, it is this: Anyone can lose due to the right circumstances.

Last edited by Thundercles; 11-19-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

Anyways, back to topic, it does not prove Hiruzen's hype to be wrong. Just that Hashi is perfect for Madara.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Manga canon? The manga canon casts doubt on Hashi's power. Manga canon makes a factual statement about Hiruzen's.

It says in the first databook that he died in one of the many wars, so I'm pretty sure he died in battle. And that was to someone/a group of ninja, whatever. And it isn't ignorant to believe that Hashi was defeated by someone. It is realistic logic. If Naruto has taught anything, it is this: Anyone can lose due to the right circumstances.
    manga canon says that hashiramas power was so great that nobody thought that such a strong shinobi could exist so they merely shrugged off the tales of his strength. people believed in hiruzens strength wholeheartedly.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    manga canon says that hashiramas power was so great that nobody thought that such a strong shinobi could exist so they merely shrugged off the tales of his strength. people believed in hiruzens strength wholeheartedly.
    I, absolutely, believe that Hashi's power was unreal, but that doesn't mean Hiruzen didnt have the techs or cunning to beat him. David beat Goliath with a sling-shot. "Given the right circumstances, anyone can lose to anyone...except Ten-ten."

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I, absolutely, believe that Hashi's power was unreal, but that doesn't mean Hiruzen didnt have the techs or cunning to beat him. David beat Goliath with a sling-shot. "Given the right circumstances, anyone can lose to anyone...except Ten-ten."
    so your speculating basically. unless hiruzen uses reaper death seal(he needs to be close unlike minato. hashiramas forest obliterates him from a distance) he can do nothing to hashirama. as it stands now hashirama is superior. kishi made a loophole which entails nobody believing in hashiramas strength then people saying that hiruzen is the strongest. he basically retconned hiruzens hype as the strongest hokage.

konohamaru can kill madara with a sneak rasengan to the back when he doesnt have susano up but fights dont start out like that so this "anyone can beat anybody" argument is pretty baseless since something that ridiculous has never happened. kishi wouldnt make konohamru look like a threat to madara at all no matter the conditions because they are on different levels.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Iruka is the one who made this awful statement that have driven people in a infinite debate?

1. Iruka never saw Hiruzen in his Prime.

2. Iruka knows nothing about Hashirama.

3. Iruka is a weakling, simply seeing a fireball amaze him, he saw some jutsu from the Hokage and got all excited and called him the best when he never saw the previous Hokage power.

4. Didn't Hiruzen himself say the Fourth Hokage was the best?

5. The story has changed a lot from Naruto to Shippuden.

6. Kishi is desperately trying to make up by making Madara always speak of Hashirama. Yet the Hashi hater/Hiruzen Fanboys can't admit it.

7. No one wants Hiruzen DNA :P jk :o

8. Hashirama > Hiruzen.

9. Deal with it.
    Again You don't seem to understand iruka's statement.
    This was not iruka's Opinion, Iruka was simply stateing what Other people say about hiruzen, How hard is that to understand?.

If this was iruka's opinion your comment would be fair.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Dan Claims only Hashirama can defeat Uchiha madara right?.

So Does this mean dan has full knowledge on The current Kages and every shinobi alive at this point in Time?, No he doesn't.

As dan knows nothing of what is going On, He still thinks it's the same Uchiha madara that hashirama fought (EMS), Current Naruto has a shot of defeated EMS madara, Thus proves dan's opinion Wrong.

Dan knows nothing of Hashirama/Madara's power apart from the legends told about them, Since dan does not know of their strength he cannot say who can defeat them or Not.
    Since Dan knows nothing of the current living shinobi, he cannot say no one can defeat Madara.

Thus dan's statement is Void and nothing more than his own opinion.
    Dan has knowledge of the 3rd Hokage, who was his Hokage during Dan's time as a ninja. If you do not like the fact someone being stronger then Sarutobi that is your fault. I have already moved on with the manga, from Sarutobi being the strongest to Hashirama. And soon it'll be Naruto, Sasuke or Obito or Kabuto.

No his opinion just states that even Sarutobi can't take on EMS madara. "Legends" are born from real things. And they were legends during that time.. they were just part of history. Probably regarded as the strongest. But again your a stubborn piece of work.

Also i'll add one more thing to people/Fanboys who believe Dan's statement as Fact.

Muu also Stated that onoki was the only person that could defeat him, Does this also mean Muu > EVery current living shinobi apart from onoki?.
    Muu stated that only Onoki could stop him..... why?? Because he was only person able to stop him on the field.. I like how you twisted it..

Quote Originally Posted by Senju Kinko View Post
    Is this the same dan who said he's gonna become hokage lmao

How about you go in the belly of the death god and ask hashirama about that lol
    Hmm... why? I asked Madara on who can stop him.. and he gave me the answer. Simple as that.

No , Manga said "There aren't ninjas on his level anymore".... big difference then what you said. =] And to Madara Uchiha he is the strongest ninja. So really don't care what you want say about him..

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Hiruzen is commonly known as the Senju whoop ass'er.

How he got that nickname?

Go and ask Tobirama and Hashirama, wherever they are.

Anime : "Those 2 are the greatest Shinobis the leaf has seen"

Manga: "Ultimate Shinobi" , "Guy who stopped the nine tails and Madara uchiha"

Sarutobi:

Anime/manga: "The proffesor" , "The god of shinobi"..

Feats: ?? ohhh yess i know.... because he knew alot of jutsus =O Ohhh myy gooddd.. But we still have no idea how he can possibly stand up to Hashirama's mokuton tech.. But you know what he knew all the techniques of the leaf.

~sigh~ Is this what you hiruzen fans have lowered to??

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    I agree but kishi said in an interview prime hiruzen beat all 5 kages of that time
    I need a citation.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Dan has knowledge of the 3rd Hokage, who was his Hokage during Dan's time as a ninja. If you do not like the fact someone being stronger then Sarutobi that is your fault. I have already moved on with the manga, from Sarutobi being the strongest to Hashirama. And soon it'll be Naruto, Sasuke or Obito or Kabuto.

No his opinion just states that even Sarutobi can't take on EMS madara. "Legends" are born from real things. And they were legends during that time.. they were just part of history. Probably regarded as the strongest. But again your a stubborn piece of work.
    It is his Opinion.

Dan states no one can defeat EMS madara, This is wrong.

He does not know of any current shinobi that is alive, Nor their true strength, Current naruto has a good shot of defeating EMS madara.
    This Proving dan's statement wrong.
    It's funny that you complete agree with Dan's statement, Yet completely ignore iruka's for god knows what reason.

As i said, Dan knows nothing of Hashirama/Madara strength, So he cannot say who defeats Madara and who cannot.

Dan knows nothing of current shinobi, So he cannot say no one can defeat Madara.

Dan's statement is wrong is so many ways, EMS madara would of already of been defeated by Gaara pulling him out of susanoo and naruto hitting him with rasen-shuriken. Again proving dan's statement wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Muu stated that only Onoki could stop him..... why?? Because he was only person able to stop him on the field.. I like how you twisted it..
    I'm not twisting anything.

Dan's statement is exactly like Muu's, Personal opinion.

Last edited by Exaar; 11-19-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen's hype as prime is BS. It's probably not much stronger then his old state.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

It is his Opinion.

Dan states no one can defeat EMS madara, This is wrong.

He does not know of any current shinobi that is alive, Nor their true strength, Current naruto has a good shot of defeating EMS madara.
    This Proving dan's statement wrong.
    It's funny that you complete agree with Dan's statement, Yet completely ignore iruka's for god knows what reason.

As i said, Dan knows nothing of Hashirama/Madara strength, So he cannot say who defeats Madara and who cannot.

Dan knows nothing of current shinobi, So he cannot say no one can defeat Madara.

Dan's statement is wrong is so many ways, EMS madara would of already of been defeated by Gaara pulling him out of susanoo and naruto hitting him with rasen-shuriken. Again proving dan's statement wrong.

I'm not twisting anything.

Dan's statement is exactly like Muu's, Personal opinion.
    Dan stated what he knew.... It is more valid.. and it also shows people didn't really think of Sarutobi as the "God" or w.e Iruka said. Hell even Tsunade doesn't.

Again.. why are you talking about the present?? When the thread is about people who existed in the past.. I really don't get that. It doesn't matter if Naruto can beat Ems Madara... But I would take Dan's word , rather then Iruka's word. Do you know why?? because Dan was alive during Sarutobi's prime. If Sarutobi's power was such a legend...he would've automatically past the Hashirama and Madara .. But to bad it wasn't.

Also.. I'm pretty sure Madara knew he was a Edo.. Other wise he would've went "hard" from the start.. lmaoo. And you mentioned a double team.. thats what surprises me. LMAO.

And you did twist it.. Muu was talking about people who were fighting him.. and Naruto wasn't there at that point. Onoki had the best chance at Muu....It still holds true.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

? Hiruzen is powerful but everybody knows hashirama is stronger is this even up for debate? Compare hiruzen to someone like danzo or oonoki don't put him near hashirama or madara, please.

Whether kishi planed hashi and madara to be this strong from the beginning or not, they are now and only people who are surpassing them are sasuke and naruto, deal with it. This is the way kishi has made it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

I love hiruzen threads because i can sit back, read the arguments and lol hard irl.

Its basically sarutobi/nagato fans who argue against hashirama/minato fans.
    So on one side we have owarij, exaar, siyo, elite kakashi,ryuu. On the other, kinghashirama, hashiramadescendant, thesage.

Status
    Mar 2012
    The world is mine.

When it comes to Hashirama Threads, the Hashirama fans come out from their holes. .

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

hahha... we all know its a hype... no nid to prove it wrong