Page 5 of 13 « First 123456789 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 324
  1. #101
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I dont think that you guys understand.

    Manga says the 3rd kazekage is the strongest. FACT

    Manga says the 3rd hokage is the strongest. FACT

    Can somebody link me where it says the 1st hokage is the strongest, because i still havent gotten my hands on this manga chapter yet.

    Ive linked you to the 3rd kazekage/hokage chapter's. Only fair you link me to the 1st's.
    -_- it every said anywhere that hiruzen is the strongest
     
         

  2. #102
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Legendary Ace, im not getting involved i thought already said that, i just have my two cents.
    There also seem to be this interview that Hashirama fans secretly had with kishi where in this interview kishi told them that he has changed his mind. Minato fans have trolled others into believing this nonsense and now hashirama fans are using the same tactic. :flaw:.

    Upload this interview where kishi told you that he has changed his mind, because so far i can link you where in the manga it said that Hiruzen is the strongest hokage. Now its only fair that you link me where the manga said hashirama is the strongest hokage. Only then can you say the manga has contracted itself and kishi has changed his mind.

    So far the manga has made it clear to us that the 3rd kazekage is the strongest;



    Nobody says anything about that. This same manga has said Hiruzen is the strongest hokage;



    Yet everybody complains about hizuren.

    When the manga says that Hashirama is the strongest hokage, then and only then can you say it has contracted Hiruzen. Otherwise begone trolls
    I've never said kishimoto changed his mind ... I could call it strategic writing where you put player 1 as the strong of his time then put player 2 strongest of his and to each other people argue who is stronger match up their hype its abit similar ...why did hiruzen get his hype ? To make him look cool and strong and to show the true meaning of being a kage ( kage had to be the strongest in the village ) but there are a lot of ways to say a person is strong no? I can say shikamaru is the strongest why because he is smart and can use his brain to corner and beat people but that doesn't mean he can beat everyone just means with his plans he could come out victorious what does this have to do with anything? Doesn't make sense? Now hashirama wa hyped up to support the current fight with madara to make madara look badass enough that he becomes the strongest by facing off with the strongest guy and coming out alive why do I say that? Because had hashirama been weak like that madara wouldn't look as strong now and having hashiramas power wouldn't mean much tbh would make him abit stronger than Edos but by hyping up senju DNA and hashirama and saying the jutsu are on par with madara at his Edo form makes madara more badass because he is using jutsu of a guy who probably trained years to perfect and he just copied and is making them as big .. Also remember madara was just testing his new arsenal ...in regards to hiruzen could go either way for me but as it stands hashirama is greater by far .

    I know you're just watching but yeah ..also 3rd kazekage strongest ? Doesn't that say he is the strongest of the kazekage
    Meaning that he is being compared to the other kazekage in the past and current ( could mean only the villagers of his time thought of him like that -)

    Tbh kishimoto needs to fix some of the cliff hangers and some loose ends and back up the hyped shinobi and balance out everyone ... Releasing a new data book might be a good start
     
         

  3. #103
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    *looks at reply*

    No manga scan huh?.

    Case closed.
    Why not just read the whole manga?? or maybe chapters 500 and up. ? Then you should see the clear picture. I really don't like people who want everything to be written for them. When it never stated Hiruzen IS the strongest hokage.. but "Said to be".

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I dont think that you guys understand.

    Manga says the 3rd kazekage is the strongest. FACT

    Manga says the 3rd hokage is the strongest. FACT

    Can somebody link me where it says the 1st hokage is the strongest, because i still havent gotten my hands on this manga chapter yet.

    Ive linked you to the 3rd kazekage/hokage chapter's. Only fair you link me to the 1st's.

    You sure jump your position alot huh mate.

    If you read any of the current chapters then you'll know. The Strongest Hokage can't beat the strongest Uchiha??

    And where is it stated he is the strongest hokage..... All I read was "he was said to be".

    Manga also says, only Hashirama can stop Edo Madara..... So where is Sarutobi??
     
         

  4. #104
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Why not just read the whole manga?? or maybe chapters 500 and up. ? Then you should see the clear picture. I really don't like people who want everything to be written for them. When it never stated Hiruzen IS the strongest hokage.. but "Said to be".
    Still no scan huh?
     
         

  5. #105
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    There is not one scan of hiruzen being called the strongest by an actual person
     
         

  6. #106
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    There is not one scan of hiruzen being called the strongest by an actual person
    Hashirama also has 2-3 scans calling him the strongest or said to be the strongest yet those aren't valid only

    Hiruzen was said to be the strongest hokage - who said it ? And how can they judge its like konohamaru saying tsunade is the strongest hokage - he has never seen hashirama .. And only saw his granddad old ..never saw minato or Tobirama ... All he knows is hiruzen lost to Orochimaru now what would people say tsunade > all the hokages
     
         

  7. #107
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post

    You sure jump your position alot huh mate.

    If you read any of the current chapters then you'll know. The Strongest Hokage can't beat the strongest Uchiha??

    And where is it stated he is the strongest hokage..... All I read was "he was said to be".

    Manga also says, only Hashirama can stop Edo Madara..... So where is Sarutobi??
    I didnt jump position i already explained why hiruzen is the strongest hokage. It you who dont seem to understand why he is the strongest hokage. It has not so much to do with raw power like you think. Ive also explained why hashirama has very good counters for madara.

    Ill upload you the full chapter;



    Any way it seems you cannot hold the end of the bargain. I gave you manga links you gave me nothing.

    If you cannot upload a single manga chapter where it says hashirama is the strongest hokage, you have not much to cling onto. Why is it so hard to upload this one chapter, which if you did will make your argument a whole lot stronger.

    I need to go bed :scorps:
     
         

  8. #108
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    Hashirama also has 2-3 scans calling him the strongest or said to be the strongest yet those aren't valid only

    Hiruzen was said to be the strongest hokage - who said it ? And how can they judge its like konohamaru saying tsunade is the strongest hokage - he has never seen hashirama .. And only saw his granddad old ..never saw minato or Tobirama ... All he knows is hiruzen lost to Orochimaru now what would people say tsunade > all the hokages
    Tenten said neji is the strongest and he can not be beat during the naruto match. Yet Naruto beat him.

    People need to think who they are getting their quotes from in the manga and how much they actually know.

    I can give people some advice, listen to ****ing edo madara
     
         

  9. #109
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Tenten said neji is the strongest and he can not be beat during the naruto match. Yet Naruto beat him.

    People need to think who they are getting their quotes from in the manga and how much they actually know.

    I can give people some advice, listen to ****ing edo madara
    Omg THIS!
     
         

  10. #110
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Hiruzen destroyed Hashi and his brother, and it was shown in detail. So, Hiruzen wins and is the strongest
     
         

  11. #111
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I didnt jump position i already explained why hiruzen is the strongest hokage. It you who dont seem to understand why he is the strongest hokage. It has not so much to do with raw power like you think. Ive also explained why hashirama has very good counters for madara.

    Ill upload you the full chapter;



    Any way it seems you cannot hold the end of the bargain. I gave you manga links you gave me nothing.

    If you cannot upload a single manga chapter where it says hashirama is the strongest hokage, you have not much to cling onto. Why is it so hard to upload this one chapter, which if you did will make your argument a whole lot stronger.

    I need to go bed :scorps:
    Blaze one question, do you read this manga? Do you not see edo madara before you eyes and not understand what he says about hashirama and even on the scale of the fight see how he talks about the time hashirama tamed my kyuubi and this and that that hashirama has done?

    And you are still thinking people like hiruzen, minato and itachi can compare?

    Only people who are around hashi's level right now is bm naruto nagato obito with jinjurikis kamui etc.. and edo madara
     
         

  12. #112

    Status
    bobisacoolguy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    # Hashtag Town #
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    I like hashi more than e 3
     
         

  13. #113
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I didnt jump position i already explained why hiruzen is the strongest hokage. It you who dont seem to understand why he is the strongest hokage. It has not so much to do with raw power like you think. Ive also explained why hashirama has very good counters for madara.

    Ill upload you the full chapter;



    Any way it seems you cannot hold the end of the bargain. I gave you manga links you gave me nothing.

    Anyway if you cannot upload a single manga chapter where it says hashirama is the strongest hokage, you have not much to cling onto. Why is it so hard to upload this one chapter, which if you did will make your argument a whole lot stronger
    I am on a phone but there is

    A scan where the anbu call hashirama and Tobirama the strongest shinobi
    Also the Scan where madara remembers the strongest shinobi of his time

    Now people from hiruzen and the current generation know little to nothing about hashirama and if they heard about his power they would t believe it ... Like the whole so6p thing people thought it was a fairy tale nothing more but now if the juubi gets summoned and they hear or see it wrecking havoc they will believe e how strong the so6p is don't you think?

    And like I said knowing about weakness doesn't automatically mean you win - I am sure at this point in their fight hashirama would know he taught him and hiruzen knows the weaknesses ( hashirama could outsmart hiruzen or even 1hko him with pollen and Kunai )

    Tbh don't want to see this go on but hiruzen hasn't backed up his hype while hashiramas hype has been backed up by yamato and madara
     
         

  14. #114
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrrrrr View Post
    Hiruzen destroyed Hashi and his brother, and it was shown in detail. So, Hiruzen wins and is the strongest
    -_- destroyed, is that why hiruzen said to him self "I HAVE NO HOPE, I HAVE TO USE THAT JUTSU" -_- destroyed did hashi even use his wood dragon, tree world, kenjutsu skills etc before hiruzen said he had no hope -_- Did tobirama even use s/t before hiruzen gave up

    -_-
     
         

  15. #115
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Blaze one question, do you read this manga? Do you not see edo madara before you eyes and not understand what he says about hashirama and even on the scale of the fight see how he talks about the time hashirama tamed my kyuubi and this and that that hashirama has done?

    And you are still thinking people like hiruzen, minato and itachi can compare?

    Only people who are around hashi's level right now is bm naruto nagato obito with jinjurikis kamui etc.. and edo madara
    Its YOU who do not understand why Hiruzen is the strongest hokage.
    Ive made a big post already. Read it and you might be enlightened. Anyway my time here is done
     
         

  16. #116
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I didnt jump position i already explained why hiruzen is the strongest hokage. It you who dont seem to understand why he is the strongest hokage. It has not so much to do with raw power like you think. Ive also explained why hashirama has very good counters for madara.

    Ill upload you the full chapter;



    Any way it seems you cannot hold the end of the bargain. I gave you manga links you gave me nothing.

    If you cannot upload a single manga chapter where it says hashirama is the strongest hokage, you have not much to cling onto. Why is it so hard to upload this one chapter, which if you did will make your argument a whole lot stronger.

    I need to go bed :scorps:
    Blaze, bro, you're killing me. I had heard that you were one of the best on this site, but I am starting to doubt those statements from what I have actually seen from you.

    See how that is relevant to our current conversation? Statements from characters can, and will contradict each other. You say it isn't about power? How else does one determine strength? "The Will of Fire?" Please.

    Let me ask you this. From what we have seen in the manga from both Hiruzen and Hashirama (Disregarding all hype, as I prefer to deal in facts) From what we have seen, who do you honestly think would win in a fight between Hashirama Senju, and Hiruzen Sarutobi? Please, be honest.
     
         

  17. #117
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Its YOU who do not understand why Hiruzen is the strongest hokage.
    Ive made a big post already. Read it and you might be enlightened. Anyway my time here is done
    -_- seriously that bull shit

    we are saying hiruzen this mortal now compares to nagato, obito, bm naruto and edo madara -_-

    does minato or itachi even compare -_- I think some of us need to re read this manga because they are not understanding the power scales and who competes with who -_-
     
         

  18. #118
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    1. Many people can do that - hiruzen does not beat hashirama chakra wise ( check some fights and see what I mean many people can do that)
    2.most of the thousand could have been easy jutsu for everyday life ( I could say hashirama knows 1k jutsu due to his clans hype )
    3. Great sensing? Thy were next to him screaming grab me grab me if they were at a range he would have died by being hit by a shiruken to the head)
    4.defeating mindless zombies is easier than a real life think person at this case
    5.that was a low scale mokuton even smaller than yamato also they never attacked him full power
    6.i doubt he is the strongest shinobi to ever live also tell me how he counters all hashiramas jutsus

    I am not downgrading hiruzen at all he was strong as hell in his prime but alot of people can beat him hashirama being one of them I dare say minato can beat him ftg + rasengan yes I Said it (frogs and all) - to back this up hiruzen himself hyped minato up I believe don't remember the exact words.
    1. You cant say that hashirama has more chakra then hiruzen because you have never seen hiruzen in his prime.

    2.Hiruzen knows more than 1000 jutsu, he knows every technique in the hidden leaf village. Hashirama doesnt know every jutsu from the hidden leaf village.

    3. They werent screaming, they were invisible..

    5. That was not a low scale mokuton, it was way more advanced then anything yamato has ever done. You are trolling by saying that yamato's is better. He used the tree world technique. Re-read the manga or watch the anime.. The tree world he used against hiruzen was massive, and hiruzen still broke free.



    6. he knows all of hashirama's jutsu's and he already countered his mokuton.
     
         

  19. #119
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Its YOU who do not understand why Hiruzen is the strongest hokage.
    Ive made a big post already. Read it and you might be enlightened. Anyway my time here is done
    You know obito was trained by minato probably saw him use ftg and knew about it ... Why did he lose that fight? Obito knowing ftg should have been a weakness yet obito didn't touch minato or I should say couldn't touch ... It's all on how you use the knowledge you have -
     
         

  20. #120
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Its YOU who do not understand why Hiruzen is the strongest hokage.
    Ive made a big post already. Read it and you might be enlightened. Anyway my time here is done
    You know obito was trained by minato probably saw him use ftg and knew about it ... Why did he lose that fight? Obito knowing ftg should have been a weakness yet obito didn't touch minato or I should say couldn't touch ... It's all on how you use the knowledge you have -
     
         

  21. #121
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    -_- destroyed, is that why hiruzen said to him self "I HAVE NO HOPE, I HAVE TO USE THAT JUTSU" -_- destroyed did hashi even use his wood dragon, tree world, kenjutsu skills etc before hiruzen said he had no hope -_- Did tobirama even use s/t before hiruzen gave up

    -_-
    Whose fault is it that Kishi decided to make Hashi a fk'in god in Shippuden? He's just making crap up along the way. Like the Wood Dragon. Hiruzen, had he been younger, would wreck Hashi and his brother, along with Orochimaru, more then he already did. Don't blame me for stating facts, blame Kishi for changing his mind in Shippuden. In the end, Hiruzen > Hashi.
     
         

  22. #122
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    1. You cant say that hashirama has more chakra then hiruzen because you have never seen hiruzen in his prime.

    2.Hiruzen knows more than 1000 jutsu, he knows every technique in the hidden leaf village. Hashirama doesnt know every jutsu from the hidden leaf village.

    3. They werent screaming, they were invisible..

    5. That was not a low scale mokuton, it was way more advanced then anything yamato has ever done. You are trolling by saying that yamato's is better. He used the tree world technique. Re-read the manga or watch the anime.. The tree world he used against hiruzen was massive, and hiruzen still broke free.



    6. he knows all of hashirama's jutsu's and he already countered his mokuton.
    You telling me hiruzen could deal with tree would, wood dragons bringer of darknesses, wood release, healing abilities, summoning kenjutsu skills etc.. -_- hiruzen they guy who couldn't even deal with the nine tails when hashi can make the nine tails his ***** blindfolded
     
         

  23. #123
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrrrrr View Post
    Whose fault is it that Kishi decided to make Hashi a fk'in god in Shippuden? He's just making crap up along the way. Like the Wood Dragon. Hiruzen, had he been younger, would wreck Hashi and his brother, along with Orochimaru, more then he already did. Don't blame me for stating facts, blame Kishi for changing his mind in Shippuden. In the end, Hiruzen > Hashi.
    If you agree that Kishi; the Creator of this manga, has "changed his mind" about who the strongest is, then does it make sense to say Hiruzen>Hashirama...? Wouldn't it make more sense to say Hashirama>Hiruzen?
     
         

  24. #124
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    -_- destroyed, is that why hiruzen said to him self "I HAVE NO HOPE, I HAVE TO USE THAT JUTSU" -_- destroyed did hashi even use his wood dragon, tree world, kenjutsu skills etc before hiruzen said he had no hope -_- Did tobirama even use s/t before hiruzen gave up

    -_-
    Hiruzen was a old geezer at the time.. He only used 7 jutsus out of the +1000 that he was said to have known. His chakra was no where compair to his prime. His taijutsu was inferior to himself in his prime yet he still went toe-to-toe with hash and tobirama. In his prime Hiruzen is said to be stronger the hashirama. Whats so hard to believe about that.
     
         

  25. #125
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrrrrr View Post
    Whose fault is it that Kishi decided to make Hashi a fk'in god in Shippuden? He's just making crap up along the way. Like the Wood Dragon. Hiruzen, had he been younger, would wreck Hashi and his brother, along with Orochimaru, more then he already did. Don't blame me for stating facts, blame Kishi for changing his mind in Shippuden. In the end, Hiruzen > Hashi.
    Never changed his mind he had this story from the beginning do you think he said hey hey I got an idea let me make a nine tails fox attack the village and make up a reason later on -_- I have scans which prove most of this stuff was thoughtout from part 1. Do you think he said haha let me just give this guy one sharingan and see where this goes -_-

    -_- wreck them more then he already did. -_- did hiruzen not have a funereal while orochimaru was a live in part 2 and still walking now.

    Did hiruzen even beat the 1st and 2nd or did he say there is no other way and used a suicide tech

    I repeat, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •