Page 6 of 13 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 324
  1. #126
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    1. You cant say that hashirama has more chakra then hiruzen because you have never seen hiruzen in his prime.

    2.Hiruzen knows more than 1000 jutsu, he knows every technique in the hidden leaf village. Hashirama doesnt know every jutsu from the hidden leaf village.

    3. They werent screaming, they were invisible..

    5. That was not a low scale mokuton, it was way more advanced then anything yamato has ever done. You are trolling by saying that yamato's is better. He used the tree world technique. Re-read the manga or watch the anime.. The tree world he used against hiruzen was massive, and hiruzen still broke free.



    6. he knows all of hashirama's jutsu's and he already countered his mokuton.
    1. No I am using the manga hashirama is a senju known for their chakra...
    2. That doesn't mean he can use them all ..
    3. They were punching and kicking same as screaming catch me .. No they weren't invisible long ranged hiruzen wouldn't have been able to do anything .. He only got them because they were so close
    5. Compare it to madaras then talk .. If hashirama is on par or greater than madaras mokuton then the mokuton he used there was weak and limited to as big as a roof only since the barrier was up
     
         

  2. #127
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Hiruzen was a old geezer at the time.. He only used 7 jutsus out of the +1000 that he was said to have known. His chakra was no where compair to his prime. His taijutsu was inferior to himself in his prime yet he still went toe-to-toe with hash and tobirama. In his prime Hiruzen is said to be stronger the hashirama. Whats so hard to believe about that.
    No one relevant said that, yet edo madara you know the guy who looks like he could singly handedly fight the alliance said much much more about hashi.

    Also hiruzen gave up before hashi and tobi could even break a sweat
     
         

  3. #128
    Mokuton Sage Senju Kinko's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Kinko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO


     
         

  4. #129
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    You telling me hiruzen could deal with tree would, wood dragons bringer of darknesses, wood release, healing abilities, summoning kenjutsu skills etc.. -_- hiruzen they guy who couldn't even deal with the nine tails when hashi can make the nine tails his ***** blindfolded
    Yes he can.. That man has a arsenal of many justu's we havent seen yet. He was faster and stronger in his prime than what we saw in his battle against oro. Hiruzen in his prime was the perfect shinobi.. He wasnt given the nickname God of Shinobi for no reason. He already showed he was capable of countering everything hashirama has.

    You act like hiruzen hasent mastered medical jutsu himself. he mastered all forms of jutsu including medical..
     
         

  5. #130
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Still no scan huh?
    Sure when you provide one... Blaze has been the one whose been providing.. unless your blaze?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I didnt jump position i already explained why hiruzen is the strongest hokage. It you who dont seem to understand why he is the strongest hokage. It has not so much to do with raw power like you think. Ive also explained why hashirama has very good counters for madara.

    Ill upload you the full chapter;



    Any way it seems you cannot hold the end of the bargain. I gave you manga links you gave me nothing.

    If you cannot upload a single manga chapter where it says hashirama is the strongest hokage, you have not much to cling onto. Why is it so hard to upload this one chapter, which if you did will make your argument a whole lot stronger.

    I need to go bed :scorps:
    Dude.. do you even know what the strongest means???? Hashirama's counters don't apply to Sarutobi?? what?

    You never asked for a link i believe..But I believe someone has already given the link to the statement Dan made. Which is more credible then yours.

    Opinion of Madara Uchiha on who can stop his Perfect Susano'o (The guy who has lived through 3 Hokage reigns)



    Even the current Kages aren nothing in front of him , was this said about Sarutobi?? nope. :





    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Yes he can.. That man has a arsenal of many justu's we havent seen yet. He was faster and stronger in his prime than what we saw in his battle against oro. Hiruzen in his prime was the perfect shinobi.. He wasnt given the nickname God of Shinobi for no reason. He already showed he was capable of countering everything hashirama has.

    You act like hiruzen hasent mastered medical jutsu himself. he mastered all forms of jutsu including medical..
    Don't make up shit thats not even hinted.....
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-20-2012 at 12:31 AM.

  6. #131
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Never changed his mind he had this story from the beginning do you think he said hey hey I got an idea let me make a nine tails fox attack the village and make up a reason later on -_- I have scans which prove most of this stuff was thoughtout from part 1. Do you think he said haha let me just give this guy one sharingan and see where this goes -_-

    -_- wreck them more then he already did. -_- did hiruzen not have a funereal while orochimaru was a live in part 2 and still walking now.

    Did hiruzen even beat the 1st and 2nd or did he say there is no other way and used a suicide tech

    I repeat, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

    No point in making a long paragraph bacause it still doesn't change the fact that Hiruzen was holding his own against 3 powerful opponents and in the end defeated the 1st and 2nd hokage, and almost Oro. Not sure what your definition of "Defeated" is, but if he chased Oro out the village, and sealed the hokages forever, I'm sure that's a defeat. Yeah, Oro was walking after that battle, but he was suffering more then Hiruzen, which is a win on Hiruzens part. When I said he made crap up along the way, I didn't mean the nine tails attack, nor the sharingan, I was talking about Hashi and his powers. Plus, half that power isn't even what Hashi could do I bet, only reason that Madara could make all that is because he's edo, and has unlimited Chakra.
     
         

  7. #132
    Member GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Status
    GEIxBattleRifle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    I think some people need to go read the manga again
     
         

  8. #133
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrrrrr View Post
    No point in making a long paragraph bacause it still doesn't change the fact that Hiruzen was holding his own against 3 powerful opponents and in the end defeated the 1st and 2nd hokage, and almost Oro. Not sure what your definition of "Defeated" is, but if he chased Oro out the village, and sealed the hokages forever, I'm sure that's a defeat. Yeah, Oro was walking after that battle, but he was suffering more then Hiruzen, which is a win on Hiruzens part. When I said he made crap up along the way, I didn't mean the nine tails attack, nor the sharingan, I was talking about Hashi and his powers. Plus, half that power isn't even what Hashi could do I bet, only reason that Madara could make all that is because he's edo, and has unlimited Chakra.
    You need to learn what defeats means. I stopped there, defeat does not been suicide. He had no hope of beaten them

    He held his own, but is he not hokage? Minato could hold his own as well these people are not fodders of course they will last a bit.
     
         

  9. #134
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    You act like hiruzen hasent mastered medical jutsu himself. he mastered all forms of jutsu including medical..
    no, no he hasn't. Just because he knows a 1000 jutsus doesn't make any stronger because by that logic Kakashi must be stronger than everyone. Ohnoki has shown far more feats as an old man and doesn't have to rely on the lame excuse of not being in his prime anymore. So how come Hiruzen has to?
     
         

  10. #135
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Yes he can.. That man has a arsenal of many justu's we havent seen yet. He was faster and stronger in his prime than what we saw in his battle against oro. Hiruzen in his prime was the perfect shinobi.. He wasnt given the nickname God of Shinobi for no reason. He already showed he was capable of countering everything hashirama has.

    You act like hiruzen hasent mastered medical jutsu himself. he mastered all forms of jutsu including medical..
    Come on man look at oonoki he would rape hiruzen they are about the same age give or take .. What hiruzen showed was disappointing and blaming it on age ? Please hiruzen got the god of shinobi for knowing all those and he mastered all form .. I can say so did hashirama clan hype - if you think hiruzen beats hashirama in med jutsu then I have nothing to say.. Hiruzen could have used these med jutsu or other sealing techs if he mastered it all
     
         

  11. #136
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    1. No I am using the manga hashirama is a senju known for their chakra...
    2. That doesn't mean he can use them all ..
    3. They were punching and kicking same as screaming catch me .. No they weren't invisible long ranged hiruzen wouldn't have been able to do anything .. He only got them because they were so close
    5. Compare it to madaras then talk .. If hashirama is on par or greater than madaras mokuton then the mokuton he used there was weak and limited to as big as a roof only since the barrier was up
    1. And hiruzen is known for having enourmous and immense chakra levels too. So you cant say who has more.

    2.yes it does.. its already been proven.


    3. What are you talking about???

    4. madara and hashirama's mokuton is on the same level. And it was restricted to the barrier but it was still great enough to fill the entire barrier. Dont try to downplay his greatest technique to make him seem weaker as a edo.
     
         

  12. #137
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    No one relevant said that, yet edo madara you know the guy who looks like he could singly handedly fight the alliance said much much more about hashi.

    Also hiruzen gave up before hashi and tobi could even break a sweat
    SOO, only people who are OP should have their words taking as fact... the whole manga would be ruined if we followed your logic. Madara never said hashirama was the strongest hokage. Nowhere in shuppuden is it said that hashirama is the strongest hokage, yet in pt 1 it is quoted many times that hiruzen is the strongest shinobi to ever live, that he is the strongest hokage konoha ever produced, and that he was the strongest kage during his reign. All of these statement refer to him in his prime. Not the old guy you keep restricting him to.
     
         

  13. #138
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    1. And hiruzen is known for having enourmous and immense chakra levels too. So you cant say who has more.

    2.yes it does.. its already been proven.


    3. What are you talking about???

    4. madara and hashirama's mokuton is on the same level. And it was restricted to the barrier but it was still great enough to fill the entire barrier. Dont try to downplay his greatest technique to make him seem weaker as a edo.
    2. No he can't... He does not have Mokuton. He cannot use FTG. He doesn't have tsunade's regeneration. He doesn't have a sharingan to use Amaterasu, Susano'o. All of those are hidden leaf Jutsus.
     
         

  14. #139
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    You need to learn what defeats means. I stopped there, defeat does not been suicide. He had no hope of beaten them

    He held his own, but is he not hokage? Minato could hold his own as well these people are not fodders of course they will last a bit.
    You stopped there? Why? Because you know I'm right, and you're relying on what Madara is saying. Hmm... Let's see, Hiruzen was showed defeating Hashi and his brother (Yes, he defeated them because they couldn't do anything anymore, they were sealed, end of that) vs. Madara saying only Hashi can beat him w/o having any proof of that. Hmmm.. Wonder what's more reliable Face it, Hiruzen owned Hashi and Tobirama, and is the strongest Hokage to ever exist.
     
         

  15. #140
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    1. And hiruzen is known for having enourmous and immense chakra levels too. So you cant say who has more.

    2.yes it does.. its already been proven.


    3. What are you talking about???

    4. madara and hashirama's mokuton is on the same level. And it was restricted to the barrier but it was still great enough to fill the entire barrier. Dont try to downplay his greatest technique to make him seem weaker as a edo.
    1. ... You're saying hiruzen has more chakra or on par with hashirama ? That's like comparing Kakashi and tsunade dude
    2. Sorry about that ( why didn't he use a couple of jutsu to stop them. Without killing himself if he had so many?
    3 . They came short range after he went blind why didn't they stay long range and kill him? It states they were only toying with him and it was orochimarus mistake to do so if he wanted he could have killed him he realised to late.. Logical thing to do would be blind him - go long range and spam techs and chuck Kunais seeing as how when hiruzen got punched he was abit puzzled I'd Say chances are he would have died

    4. The tech he used was on a smaller scale .. I didn't see 80% of what he could apparently do with mokuton in that fight ..he was limited to what he could do because Orochimaru was stupid to try toy with hiruzen .. If they fought again hiruzen would die fast .. Without all the toying around and talking ... All the things they used against him didn't really show any killing intent or wasn't enough to kill him ( Orochimaru wanted to beat hiruzen physiologically )
     
         

  16. #141
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    no, no he hasn't. Just because he knows a 1000 jutsus doesn't make any stronger because by that logic Kakashi must be stronger than everyone. Ohnoki has shown far more feats as an old man and doesn't have to rely on the lame excuse of not being in his prime anymore. So how come Hiruzen has to?
    All of hiruzens legends, hype, and feats comes from him in his prime.. In Hiruzens prime he was the strongest hinobi to ever exist. That why i alwasy refer to him in his prime. Kakashi is fodder compair to hiruzen. and the diffrence between kakashi and hiruzen is that hiruzen's chakra levels were enormous allowing him to actually use all those techniques. Kakashi's chakra levels are average.
     
         

  17. #142
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrrrrr View Post
    You stopped there? Why? Because you know I'm right, and you're relying on what Madara is saying. Hmm... Let's see, Hiruzen was showed defeating Hashi and his brother (Yes, he defeated them because they couldn't do anything anymore, they were sealed, end of that) vs. Madara saying only Hashi can beat him w/o having any proof of that. Hmmm.. Wonder what's more reliable Face it, Hiruzen owned Hashi and Tobirama, and is the strongest Hokage to ever exist.
    Defeating needs a winner. O_o... And also defeating does not equal suicide... Also, defeating someone requires the other person to have full control of their thoughts and etc. Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori.. so they also beat the 3rd Kazekage?? no.

    =]. Fanboyism and that wank fight does not work..
     
         

  18. #143
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    Come on man look at oonoki he would rape hiruzen they are about the same age give or take .. What hiruzen showed was disappointing and blaming it on age ? Please hiruzen got the god of shinobi for knowing all those and he mastered all form .. I can say so did hashirama clan hype - if you think hiruzen beats hashirama in med jutsu then I have nothing to say.. Hiruzen could have used these med jutsu or other sealing techs if he mastered it all
    i think thats the problem here.. you all are compairing hashirama to old hiruzen.. I am reffering to hiruzen in his prime. Hashirama died in his prime, so why would i compare a old hiruzen to a young hashirama. All the titles hiruzen gained was during his prime. Prime hiruzen > Hashirama, and that is stated and reffered by the manga.
     
         

  19. #144
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    SOO, only people who are OP should have their words taking as fact... the whole manga would be ruined if we followed your logic. Madara never said hashirama was the strongest hokage. Nowhere in shuppuden is it said that hashirama is the strongest hokage, yet in pt 1 it is quoted many times that hiruzen is the strongest shinobi to ever live, that he is the strongest hokage konoha ever produced, and that he was the strongest kage during his reign. All of these statement refer to him in his prime. Not the old guy you keep restricting him to.

    Erm I don't know why you only use strongest hokage ... Hashirama has a scan calling him the strongest of his time and the strongest shinobi ( him and his brother ) I believe hiruzens says he was said to be : probably by the people who didn't believe in hashiramas power treated it like fairy tale ..
     
         

  20. #145
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Defeating needs a winner. O_o... And also defeating does not equal suicide... Also, defeating someone requires the other person to have full control of their thoughts and etc. Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori.. so they also beat the 3rd Kazekage?? no.

    =]. Fanboyism and that wank fight does not work..
    Hiruzen did win, he saved the village, did he not? He even defeated Hashi and Tobi with a clone. No it doesn't, it's never been stated in the dictionary that Defeat has to be with a person that has feelings and what not. Fanboyism? Lmao, your name is KingHashirama, and you only side with Hashirama. Lmao, quit being a hypocrit and face facts - Hiruzen > Hashi any time.
     
         

  21. #146
    Member Konohas Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Status
    Konohas Silent Assassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    IF hashi went up against PS then that was bad asz.
    but lets face it. we are never going to see any of the Hokages again, hence why Kishi is showing Hashi's powers through Madara.
    who ever was stronger or what ever shouldn't really matter because you only frustrate yourselves and add an extra pimple to your face over speculations of BS.

    save the drama love your mama.
    im a Sasori fan
     
         

  22. #147
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Dan has knowledge of the 3rd Hokage, who was his Hokage during Dan's time as a ninja. If you do not like the fact someone being stronger then Sarutobi that is your fault. I have already moved on with the manga, from Sarutobi being the strongest to Hashirama. And soon it'll be Naruto, Sasuke or Obito or Kabuto.

    No his opinion just states that even Sarutobi can't take on EMS madara. "Legends" are born from real things. And they were legends during that time.. they were just part of history. Probably regarded as the strongest. But again your a stubborn piece of work.




    Muu stated that only Onoki could stop him..... why?? Because he was only person able to stop him on the field.. I like how you twisted it..




    Hmm... why? I asked Madara on who can stop him.. and he gave me the answer. Simple as that.




    No , Manga said "There aren't ninjas on his level anymore".... big difference then what you said. =] And to Madara Uchiha he is the strongest ninja. So really don't care what you want say about him..




    Anime : "Those 2 are the greatest Shinobis the leaf has seen"

    Manga: "Ultimate Shinobi" , "Guy who stopped the nine tails and Madara uchiha"

    Sarutobi:

    Anime/manga: "The proffesor" , "The god of shinobi"..

    Feats: ?? ohhh yess i know.... because he knew alot of jutsus =O Ohhh myy gooddd.. But we still have no idea how he can possibly stand up to Hashirama's mokuton tech.. But you know what he knew all the techniques of the leaf.



    ~sigh~ Is this what you hiruzen fans have lowered to??

    Right, it was stated by both Dan and Madara that only Hashirama can defeat Madara... we know this,

    but as exaar said, Muu also stated that only Onooki can defeat him,
    You claim he was speaking of the people on the battlefield ?

    No.. If he was, he would have said, you're the only person here who can defeat me... he did not say that... he said exactly what madara etc said... You're the only person who can defeat me...

    By YOUR logic, and this entire threads logic, automatically Muu > Madara , Muu > Hashirama... Don't be stupid.. these statements aren't to be taken as fact..... Muu could not possibly know all the ninjas who existed at that time...
    If muu knew of nagato etc, he would never have said such a thing.... Naruto was the one to defeat muu, rendering his statement fallacious ..... The fact that madara and dan, like muu know nothing of any other ninjas of the current time renders their entire statement void




    Let's put the icing on the cake

    The only info Dan would ever have on Madara is what? up to EMS ...If there are any information on him in books, then it would only go up to him having ems, since he went into hiding afterwards...
    EMS Madara Would have been defeated by the combination of Onooki, Gaara and Naruto
    If Madara did not have rinnegan, it would have been over..

    This means that DAN'S statement is instantly void... since he stated that only Hashirama can defeat EMS madara


    Now lets look at the Viz scan of what madara actually said
    "Only hashirama could ever stop me "

    This can be interpreted in two ways, the one I believe due to the obvious evidence stated above, is he was speaking in PAST tense , And saying Hashirama was the only person who could ever stop him in the past, and he's not here at the moment....
    That would be a logical thing that madara would say.. since he clearly doesn't know the strengths of the ninja who exists in this time.. It would make NO sense for him to be talking in the present tense
     
         

  23. #148
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    i think thats the problem here.. you all are compairing hashirama to old hiruzen.. I am reffering to hiruzen in his prime. Hashirama died in his prime, so why would i compare a old hiruzen to a young hashirama. All the titles hiruzen gained was during his prime. Prime hiruzen > Hashirama, and that is stated and reffered by the manga.
    Yet you know nothing about this prime hiruzen .. As you don't know anything about hashiramas prime .. Arguably he died before he reached his full potential ... Did minato die in his prime ? ..judging from what we have seen hashirama >>> hiruzen

    And Kakashi fodder ? what I think we are done here
    If you believe hiruzen is god on par with so6p can't change your mind
    How much chakra did hiruzen have?
    How many jutsu could he actually use in battle?
    Kakashi knows 1k one should have let him best itachi in gen but he got rapped badly
    Kakashi knows 1k jutsu he got raped by pain
    Some of those he probably wasn't even able to use ..

    He probably knew 1k but could only use so many
     
         

  24. #149
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    1. ... You're saying hiruzen has more chakra or on par with hashirama ? That's like comparing Kakashi and tsunade dude
    2. Sorry about that ( why didn't he use a couple of jutsu to stop them. Without killing himself if he had so many?
    3 . They came short range after he went blind why didn't they stay long range and kill him? It states they were only toying with him and it was orochimarus mistake to do so if he wanted he could have killed him he realised to late.. Logical thing to do would be blind him - go long range and spam techs and chuck Kunais seeing as how when hiruzen got punched he was abit puzzled I'd Say chances are he would have died

    4. The tech he used was on a smaller scale .. I didn't see 80% of what he could apparently do with mokuton in that fight ..he was limited to what he could do because Orochimaru was stupid to try toy with hiruzen .. If they fought again hiruzen would die fast .. Without all the toying around and talking ... All the things they used against him didn't really show any killing intent or wasn't enough to kill him ( Orochimaru wanted to beat hiruzen physiologically )
    1. You dont know if hiruzen or hashirama has more chakra. Sarutobi's have huge levels of chakra too, thats what there known for..
     
         

  25. #150
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Right, it was stated by both Dan and Madara that only Hashirama can defeat Madara... we know this,

    but as exaar said, Muu also stated that only Onooki can defeat him,
    You claim he was speaking of the people on the battlefield ?

    No.. If he was, he would have said, you're the only person here who can defeat me... he did not say that... he said exactly what madara etc said... You're the only person who can defeat me...

    By YOUR logic, and this entire threads logic, automatically Muu > Madara , Muu > Hashirama... Don't be stupid.. these statements aren't to be taken as fact..... Muu could not possibly know all the ninjas who existed at that time...
    If muu knew of nagato etc, he would never have said such a thing.... Naruto was the one to defeat muu, rendering his statement fallacious ..... The fact that madara and dan, like muu know nothing of any other ninjas of the current time renders their entire statement void




    Let's put the icing on the cake

    The only info Dan would ever have on Madara is what? up to EMS ...If there are any information on him in books, then it would only go up to him having ems, since he went into hiding afterwards...
    EMS Madara Would have been defeated by the combination of Onooki, Gaara and Naruto
    If Madara did not have rinnegan, it would have been over..

    This means that DAN'S statement is instantly void... since he stated that only Hashirama can defeat EMS madara


    Now lets look at the Viz scan of what madara actually said
    "Only hashirama could ever stop me "

    This can be interpreted in two ways, the one I believe due to the obvious evidence stated above, is he was speaking in PAST tense , And saying Hashirama was the only person who could ever stop him in the past, and he's not here at the moment....
    That would be a logical thing that madara would say.. since he clearly doesn't know the strengths of the ninja who exists in this time.. It would make NO sense for him to be talking in the present tense

    I hope you realize.. Muu said "you the only person that can stop me"..... Hmm lets see, who was the strongest one there?? oh yea Onoki.. who was the one who knew muu?? oh yea Onoki.... Soo yea. ;]


    And to your "could" arguement that many other desperate people make over and over..He has lived through 3 hokage reigns. Out of Tobirama and Hashirama and Sarutobi... He said Hashirama. Tobirama and Sarutobi are automatically cut off. And he can't be saying "only hashirama could ever stop me in the past" why? Because Madara was the challenger. NOT Hashirama. Him saying that after Perfect Susano'o..... m. ok. Only Hokage left out is Minato... But Hashirama pawns him also... why? Because doing what Minato did and with no help also.. So there you go.

    That "could " statement you made is only used by desperate people mate. I do not suggest using it.

    Also, the original translation doesn't say "could ever".... just so you know.


    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    1. You dont know if hiruzen or hashirama has more chakra. Sarutobi's have huge levels of chakra too, thats what there known for..
    Chakra wise: Senju > Uzumaki > Uchiha..... and then so on.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-20-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Page 6 of 13 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •