Page 8 of 13 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 324
  1. #176
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LMFAO what kind of crap is this? kishis portrayal of how only hashirama can beat madara isnt contradicted as of yet since none of the shinobi that madara is facing can beat him so your nonsense about dans statement being voided is countered right there. "only hashirama could ever stop me" isnt contradicted since none of the new shinobi(naruto, kakashi, guy) can beat him anyways.

    naruto didnt beat mu by himself unless you crossed into some alternate dimension where naruto and his clones soloed the edo army with no other shinobi around.
    Your ability to read and understand, what is wrong with it? A statementt like that isnt specific to the amount in a battle...if madara while fighting 5 kage said the onky person that csn stop him is hashirama',he is not talking about just a 1V1. ..You may want to take a look at what muu said 'Numbers dont matter, '.yet naruto was the one to engage him in combat and deliver critical hits. .....AS for dans statement,once again' the onky madara dan knows of is ems madara... Ems madara woukd have been defeated by onooki,gaara and naruto...proving dans statement incorrect...not onky that bout kabuto can easily deefeat EMS madara so i have no idea what you are talking about... on my phone btw, I apologize for any gramatical errors
     
         

  2. #177
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    2. Your picture is countered by this scan right when he goes against 2 of the people next to him on the wall ;p:

    It only says that they are the best shinobi. Orochimaru says that hiruzen is HAILED as the God of Shinobi.




    3. I agree he was the strongest of the 5 kages. I believe Sarutobi > 3rd Raikage. Due to his hype. But feats wise 3rd Raikage > Sarutobi..... and Kabuto is from the leaf ;x
    Kabuto is not from the leaf. He is a war orphaned child, whos orphanage was on the out skirts of konoha. When he joined root he became a spy and traveled to many other villages. He wasnt recruited to spy in konoha until he began working for orochimaru, so the info gathered from him is gathers from many villages, not just the leaf.


    5. You failed at trying to do the same. why?? Because what Iruka stated is what he heard.. not his opinion.. he casually said " He was said to be ".. But the anbu said " They are hailed as". see the difference??

    Orochimaru says he was hailed as God of shinobi, he didnt say he was said to be.
     
         

  3. #178
    Senior Member Big Third's Avatar
    Status
    Big Third is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I still participate however i like to see both sides just troll each other. Ill give my two cents though.
    First is that both sides do not understand the manga, yep that is what i said. Both sides do not understand the manga.

    Hiruzen was said to be the strongest and this echoed from the manga to the DB. Reason why Hiruzen was the strongest has nothing to do with the raw power that hashirama commands. Hiruzen was trained by both the 2 previous hokage's. Both were senju and this clan was said to be a clan with 1000 skills (or something like that). Hashirama/Tobirama passed on these skills to Hiruzen and that is why even at such an old age he is the only ninja in the series so far to command maximum stats in the 3 ninja arts. Secondly Hashirama left thousands of scrolls for the next generation of hokage's, most likely technique's from his clan (1000 skills by hype). Hiruzen was got his name the professor for leaning/understand all the technique's in these scrolls, something that i doubt even hashirama/tobirama couldve done because they didnt live to the age hiruzen did, but also the sarutobi clan were said to grasp technique's fairly quickly.

    With the understanding of these technique's that were left in his possession he was quickly able to note the weaknesses of hashirama's bringer of darkness technique. Apart from blinding the opponent, all the others sense are not effected therefore smell, hear, touch and taste are the weaknesses of this technique and hiruzen took advantage of his understanding of his teacher's technique, which allowed him to overcome the technique and seal his previous teacher's.

    You hear the quote "Knowledge is power". That is what hiruzen has over the previous hokage. Ill even give you a manga page, which might allow you to understand what im saying

    Just read what jiraiya is thinking about here;



    That is basically why hiruzen is the strongest. It has not so much to do with raw power but years and years of knowledge which would allowed him to defeat either hokage's in a fight.

    What dan said is rathe straight forward. I do know whether prime hiruzen can defeat ems madara or not, though i agree dan lived during prime hiruzen's time. What i do know is that hashirama is the best counter for ems madara so much that it makes sense why danosaid what he did. It would be extremely hard for anybody else to defeat madara without having counters for his abilities.

    Example hashirama's bringer of darkness trolls sharingan based genjutsu. If it blinds the user so to speak and the user only see's pitch black. They obviously arent getting any eye contact to use genjutsu.

    Secondly is the ability to create mokuton clones and we know the clones troll genjutsu

    Thirdly, hashirama is a kage bunshin user and its his scroll that naruto scroll in part 1. Clones troll genjutsu

    Mokuton allows the user the ability to fight from all ranges. Short/mid/long. By fighting mid/long range hashirama further trolls sharingan genjutsu because its short range.

    He must be a very good suiton user and by hype he has a large chakra reserve to counter madara's very high katon jutsu's by himself.

    He has the wood dragon, which as we know suppresses bijuu.

    He is the husband of an uzumaki. Its very possible that mito thought hashirama uzumaki technique's just like how kushina thought minato. Its possible that its a similar contract technique that hashirama used to undo the genjutsu casted on the fox like what minato did to obito

    Its possible that with the wood dragon he can also surpress chakra and not just bijuu chakra and this can cause madara trouble and perhaps limit his use of susano. Yamato has shown the ability to control to an extent kisame's chakra. Its possible that hashirama can do the same therefore further limiting madara.

    Finally. Whilst Hiruzen is the strongest hokage due to him most likely being the most skilful/versatile overall because of experience with ninjutsu and other forms of ninja art, but more importantly because of the knowledge he has on the previous hokage's.

    Hashirama is stronger than hiruzen if we were to pit them up against high level opponents i can see hashirama winning more fights than hiruzen, though its just hype. However if we were to revert this and put them back in their hokage position, hiruzen is above hashirama. Hashirama would have trouble facing his former student than any other random high level ninja
    You are a legend!
    BTW Itachi rocks!
     
         

  4. #179
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    I do believe hiruzen was being owned until he had no choice but to use a move that kills him( that being a suicide move- last hope) also that isn't winning its drawing at most

    Minato vs kyubi did minato win?
    Sure he was being beaten, but he was still keeping up with Edo 1st and 2nd hokage, plus Oro - he was also old. It is considered winning because he made Oro run away. Not only that, it was his student, it's even harder. Minato did win - he beat Tobi and made him run away, and sealed the Kyubi. He saved the village, and defeated his enemies, so that's a win.
     
         

  5. #180
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrrrrr View Post
    Sure he was being beaten, but he was still keeping up with Edo 1st and 2nd hokage, plus Oro - he was also old. It is considered winning because he made Oro run away. Not only that, it was his student, it's even harder. Minato did win - he beat Tobi and made him run away, and sealed the Kyubi. He saved the village, and defeated his enemies, so that's a win.
    That is true.. He stopped orochimaru's plans and/or goals. and he achieved his goals, so hiruzen won.
     
         

  6. #181
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Your ability to read and understand, what is wrong with it? A statementt like that isnt specific to the amount in a battle...if madara while fighting 5 kage said the onky person that csn stop him is hashirama',he is not talking about just a 1V1. ..You may want to take a look at what muu said 'Numbers dont matter, '.yet naruto was the one to engage him in combat and deliver critical hits. .....AS for dans statement,once again' the onky madara dan knows of is ems madara... Ems madara woukd have been defeated by onooki,gaara and naruto...proving dans statement incorrect...not onky that bout kabuto can easily deefeat EMS madara so i have no idea what you are talking about... on my phone btw, I apologize for any gramatical errors
    so your claiming that madara thinks that he can take everyone in the narutoverse at once since the statement isnt number specific. apply some common sense to character statements and dont try to twist them either. mu meant that simply trying to overwhelm him with numbers isnt a good tactic due to jintons properties. he in no way said that he was invincible. a person with sufficient power and skill can defeat him.

    without gaaras aid, the naruto clone gets obliterated by jinton. if you think someone giving you a platform to do something that you normally cant do isnt help then i have nothing to say to you.

    ems madara uses his fan to intercept rasenshuriken. if your excuse for saying dans statement was wrong is an entire division nearly beating a holding back madara who didnt even have his full arsenal of weapons then just please stop posting.

    if you think that kabuto can beat madara even though it was stated that either itachi or sasuke couldve killed him whenever they wanted then i again have nothing to say to you.
     
         

  7. #182
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    good find hows that feel saru lovers lol
     
         

  8. #183
    Academy Student Maverick Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Maverick Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Sarutobi's not the strongest ninja (although he's up there). But for sure the most badass. Fought multiple hokages plus Oro. His final battle was the best, all heart (no OP ). If he was a little younger he would have taken Oro with him. (Sasuke would have been screwed )
     
         

  9. #184
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    so your claiming that madara thinks that he can take everyone in the narutoverse at once since the statement isnt number specific. apply some common sense to character statements and dont try to twist them either. mu meant that simply trying to overwhelm him with numbers isnt a good tactic due to jintons properties. he in no way said that he was invincible. a person with sufficient power and skill can defeat him.

    without gaaras aid, the naruto clone gets obliterated by jinton. if you think someone giving you a platform to do something that you normally cant do isnt help then i have nothing to say to you.

    ems madara uses his fan to intercept rasenshuriken. if your excuse for saying dans statement was wrong is an entire division nearly beating a holding back madara who didnt even have his full arsenal of weapons then just please stop posting.

    if you think that kabuto can beat madara even though it was stated that either itachi or sasuke couldve killed him whenever they wanted then i again have nothing to say to you.

    I do love how you're the one attempting to "twist" words, and put what you think the characters meant..
    Muu said Numbers do not matter, Onooki is the ONLY person who can defeat him...word for word, there is nothing different to that than what madara and dan said....

    The convo with dan while inside the barrier, dan stated that Only Hashirama can defeat him, to which some replied, is madara really that invincible? These statements do not hold solely for 1 versus 1 fights, as i said before, Look at madara's statement.. he said the only person who can stop him is Hashirama.. there is nothing there talking about one on one...

    You want to go to extremities and thing madara or dan thought they'd fight everyone in the ninja world?
    You think Hashirama literally is the only person that can defeat Madara? What about the so6p? someone madara very well knows existed? Don't be idiotic.. there are extremities for both cases, common sense would indicate that we not use them



    As for you thinking Kabuto can't beat madara?
    You must be joking... you do realize kabuto has like 30 edos at the clap of his hand? He Chose to have them on the battle field, instead of having a few with him to help fight itachi and sasuke... .There is no way itachi and sasuke would have one with lets say, Muu, Nagato (edos) and kabuto
     
         
    Last edited by Owarij; 11-20-2012 at 03:00 AM.

  10. #185
    ♠King of Flames♠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow me on Instagram
    username is omermvpahmed
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    lol WOW. I can't believe this thread hit hottest threads... whats going on in NB these days...?
     
         

  11. #186
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    its quite obvious hashirama> hiruzen, madara was alive when hiruzen was in his prime, he obviously knows his power and how strong he was
     
         

  12. #187
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    most of these third hokage fans have no common sense, who was the most feared kage of all time? it was the first hokage no one was scared of the third
     
         

  13. #188
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    What are you talking about? Minato is the strongest Kage..
     
         

  14. #189
    Still G.O.D. Gingka Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Gingka Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Live.Love.Rigby.
    Posts
    9,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

     
         

  15. #190
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    I'm getting tired of that people cannot understand that the only reason Hashirama can stop EMS Madara is because he surpresses chakra, I have always said it and guess what we saw in the latest chapters? Madara trying to supress two bijuu's chakra.

    Hashirama was the strongest on his era, and Hiruzen was the god of shinobi. Dan said his opinion, but Iruka and Kabuto said facts and what people said about Hiruzen.
     
         
    Last edited by Zlad; 11-20-2012 at 06:10 AM.

  16. #191
    Banned
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    i believe that if kishi were to write down a fight between hashirama and sarutobi the winner will emerge only after high difficulty.
    if sarutobi is stronger then its only by a small margin.
     
         

  17. #192
    Don't front. OnPoint's Avatar
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trophies.
    Posts
    4,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Firstly, the VIZ translation said that Hiruzen had superlative strength compared to the other Hokage, not that he was the strongest Hokage.

    - Excessive or exaggerated.
    - (a noun) an exaggerated mode of expression (usually of praise): "the critics lavished superlatives on it".

    There's more than one meaning for it, but which one do you think makes most sense in light of what Kabuto said?

    Secondly, the notion that he was the strongest Hokage in Konoha's history was not repeated in Databook 3; he was simply known as the most 'beloved' Hokage. This could indicate a degree of bias in what the people were saying, since Hiruzen was their favourite. It also points towards Kishimoto taking a different approach when describing Hiruzen. Thirdly, the people who were hyping Sarutobi were doing so under the impression that Shodai's feats were over exaggerated fairytales, as confirmed by Kabuto. Therefore, they wrote of these legends as myths and, subsequently, Sandaime Hokage received the left over praise. How could Hashirama's strength be so unbelievable to the masses if they'd already witnessed Hiruzen's 'God-like' feats? Kabuto's quote contradicts what Iruka said.
     
         

  18. #193
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    I'm getting tired of that people cannot understand that the only reason Hashirama can stop EMS Madara is because he surpresses chakra, I have always said it and guess what we saw in the latest chapters? Madara trying to supress two bijuu's chakra.

    Hashirama was the strongest on his era, and Hiruzen was the god of shinobi. Dan said his opinion, but Iruka and Kabuto said facts and what people said about Hiruzen.
    You know what I've noticed people fighting for hashirama or hiruzen always bring up the same hype and the one they root for gets the bigger hype ... Tbh it's all pointless if that's whats going to happen all the time to judge one persons hype you also take the others hype into consideration

    God of shinobi- myth / fairy tale
    Strongest hokage - best shinobi / strongest of his time
    Professor - leader of senju (clan who mattered everything knows over 1k jutsu)

    In hype they are about the same feats wise hiruzen loses so bad my god and in terms of what has been shown
    Hashirama > hiruzen

    Your argument of hashirama being the perfect counter is the same for hiruzen he was a perfect match up for the 3 heck even minato would have done better ..without drs he would have has nothing else he would have died ...if you disagree then tell me how minato won't be able to do a better job why hiruzen is the only one to handle that situation ... Tbh a few more shinobi can fit in this situation and have counters ...don't say hashirama is a perfect counter if you can't agree hiruzen was a perfect counter for oro and the Edos with drs


    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    Hashirama

    Class: medical nin

    Nature types:
    Mokuton
    Suiton
    Doton

    Some jutsus :

    Bringer of Darkness
    Mokuton Clones
    used contract seal on the anime
    Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands
    Wood dragon
    great forest tree
    wood locking wall
    Kajukai Korin : advent of a world of flowering trees
    jukan kotan : nativity of a world of trees
    healing
    Weapons used ( seen from anime,manga(and game - can ignore if u dont count)

    he used a seal to summon weapons to fight with madara(game)
    Swords(narutowiki)
    Secret scroll
    Shodai Hokage no Kubikazari

    a few things: was leader of senju - clan of a thousand skills
    the Senju were prodigious in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu.


    Prime/Old Sarutobi:

    Nature types:

    Fire Style
    Earth Style

    Some jutsus:

    dead demon consuming seal
    Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Summoning Technique: Monkey King: Enma
    Double Suicide Decapitation Technique(anime)
    Earth dragon bullet
    Earth flow river
    Earth style wall
    Fire bullet jutsu (dragon bullet jutsu)
    Roof tile Shuriken
    Taijutsu

    +Knowledge and skill of performing EVERY technique (excluding kekai genkai) in the village
    + In his youth had a good amount of chakra reserves/stamina and was so skilled he used the minimum amount of chakra to do any tech
    +god of shinobi


    if we look at this hashirama has more threatening techniques besides if hiruzen were to use DDCs

    Hashi/Hiruzen

    Water > Fire

    Water < earth

    Earth = Earth

    Cons:

    Hashirama :
    can reshape battlefield to his favor
    can merge with trees ( ill guess he can sense people on the trees he makes-guess)
    can over power hiruzen by using different nature types and use others as defense
    can create strong clones to fight and they don't disappear easily like hiruzen

    Hiruzen:
    fights monkey like can fight on tress and has a monkey summon
    good enough at tracking
    can match hashirama with clones -
    can use his knowledge of knowing about jutsu to create a good strategy

    possible 1HKOs-

    dead demon consumer seal
    BOD + long range
    if pollen hits hiruzen - it could be over

    now the main factor in this fight would be who lasts longer and i here by say hashirama would be the favorite because of his healing and also he has quite alot of chakra at his disposal ( of course don't know how much chakra hiruzen had) + we still don't know what both could also have had ( the scroll hashirama used could have techs no one has seen before) - hiruzen could know counters for hashirama s techs
    but by what i wrote and saw hashirama is favorite to win by hype and feats
     
         
    Last edited by LegendaryAce; 11-20-2012 at 07:00 AM.

  19. #194
    Akatsuki member Rafeal brown's Avatar
    Status
    Rafeal brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Naira-land(NIGERIA)
    Posts
    1,314
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Firstly, the VIZ translation said that Hiruzen had superlative strength compared to the other Hokage, not that he was the strongest Hokage.

    - Excessive or exaggerated.
    - (a noun) an exaggerated mode of expression (usually of praise): "the critics lavished superlatives on it".

    There's more than one meaning for it, but which one do you think makes most sense in light of what Kabuto said?

    Secondly, the notion that he was the strongest Hokage in Konoha's history was not repeated in Databook 3; he was simply known as the most 'beloved' Hokage. This could indicate a degree of bias in what the people were saying, since Hiruzen was their favourite. It also points towards Kishimoto taking a different approach when describing Hiruzen. Thirdly, the people who were hyping Sarutobi were doing so under the impression that Shodai's feats were over exaggerated fairytales, as confirmed by Kabuto. Therefore, they wrote of these legends as myths and, subsequently, Sandaime Hokage received the left over praise. How could Hashirama's strength be so unbelievable to the masses if they'd already witnessed Hiruzen's 'God-like' feats? Kabuto's quote contradicts what Iruka said.
    *****! I'd like to see what the hiruzen fans will say about the bold part.....
     
         

  20. #195
    六道仙人 Whalelord's Avatar
    Status
    Whalelord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    713
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    [/spoiler]

    None of the scans you showed effectively proved the point you were trying to make. What you were trying to say is that Oonoki, like Hiruzen complains about his old age and "passing his prime". In all of those scans, it is shown that Oonoki's old age troubles him at times, but I didn't see him once complain about it. In fact, Oonoki takes the pain as is and still fights through it; without complaining once.

    Yes, he is old, and it does affect him from time to time. But he doesn't use it as an excuse like Hiruzen did in his fight with Orochimaru. Correct me if what I've said is wrong.
    Whinning about your hip is not complaining? What planet you living on yes hiruzen yes he did complain about that what you gotta realize it was 3 against 1 , how many ninjas oonoki was fightning with how much support.

    Hiruzen never showed fear in front of the 1st or 2nd he tolded them get ready for defeat.



    He's taking on 3 kages which 2 of them have unlimited chakra with and immortal body and another who took the body of a youth.
     
         

  21. #196
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    hiruzen > hashirama people got confused due to the stupidity of kishimoto trolling orochimaru against itachi. thats why since 13 y/o itachi>orochimaru as we seen by feats. people concluded that
    orochimaru>hiruzen
    itachi>>>hiruzen
    nagato>>>>>>>hiruzen
    tobi>>>>>hiruzen
    madara>>>nagato or itachi
    hashirama>=madara
    therefore
    hashirama>hiruzen
    edo hashirama got excuse by fanboys that it was a mindless puppets.

    look at madara if it wasnt for edo and renigan upgrade he died plenty of times first was when a clone naruto + gaara. then tsunade punch him which separate his chest to his body

    maybe that fight against itachi by orochimaru was he was sick like when he tried to takeover sasuke or the only way to get itachi's body is through genjutsu which itachi excels thats why he was raped!
     
         
    Last edited by BloodSeed; 11-20-2012 at 09:57 AM.

  22. #197
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Im not going to reply to any of those that have quoted me. Im not getting too involved in this fracas. Anyway kishi did proof Hiruzen's hype. Before the fight against orochimaru, he was claimed the strongest, that was just hype. However kishi have this hype feats when he matched the previous hokage's against hiruzen and Hiruzen beat them and died in the middle of sealing orochimaru. Kishi has backed this hype up when hiruzen was pitted against the former kage's.

    Now im not saying that hiruzen in his prime/old age can defeat 2 hokage's because at that time the two hokage's were tools to orochimaru and tools are only as effective as the wielder. Still cannon that though the hokage's were being controlled and due to this were limited the same can be said about hiruzen.

    We can to an extent speculate that, that fight was a watered down version if they were at their primes. The disadvantage to the previous hokage's was that they were controlled by somebody who didnt use them to their fullest capabilities. Possible because orochimaru himself didnt know what they could do. The disadvantage to hiruzen was that he was in his old age, his speed, chakra and strength has all decreased. The second disadvantage is that unlike hiruzen, the previous hokage's were in their youth, i suppose at the time of death, they had infinite chakra and their strength was still there. Add to this it was 2 vs 1. Hiruzen was at the disadvantage in that fight and still prevailed though at the cost of his life.

    There is a reason why after Hiruzen got this hype, he was pitted against the 2 previous hokage's. That to me isn't a coincidence but rather kishi giving this hype, feat
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-20-2012 at 10:04 AM.

  23. #198
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Firstly, the VIZ translation said that Hiruzen had superlative strength compared to the other Hokage, not that he was the strongest Hokage.

    - Excessive or exaggerated.
    - (a noun) an exaggerated mode of expression (usually of praise): "the critics lavished superlatives on it".

    There's more than one meaning for it, but which one do you think makes most sense in light of what Kabuto said?

    Secondly, the notion that he was the strongest Hokage in Konoha's history was not repeated in Databook 3; he was simply known as the most 'beloved' Hokage. This could indicate a degree of bias in what the people were saying, since Hiruzen was their favourite. It also points towards Kishimoto taking a different approach when describing Hiruzen. Thirdly, the people who were hyping Sarutobi were doing so under the impression that Shodai's feats were over exaggerated fairytales, as confirmed by Kabuto. Therefore, they wrote of these legends as myths and, subsequently, Sandaime Hokage received the left over praise. How could Hashirama's strength be so unbelievable to the masses if they'd already witnessed Hiruzen's 'God-like' feats? Kabuto's quote contradicts what Iruka said.
    At this point Noddy, im not even trying anymore. I have been telling them multiple times throughout this thread that character statements can, and will contradict from time to time. Yet no one wants to accept this as fact. I have asked these people more than once: Based on what we have seen from each character, excluding all hype, who would win if they were to fight? No one has been able to answer this question without bias, and all I keep hearing is "God of Shinobi" or "Prime Hiruzen". Just ridiculous at this point.
     
         

  24. #199
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    You know what I've noticed people fighting for hashirama or hiruzen always bring up the same hype and the one they root for gets the bigger hype ... Tbh it's all pointless if that's whats going to happen all the time to judge one persons hype you also take the others hype into consideration

    God of shinobi- myth / fairy tale
    Strongest hokage - best shinobi / strongest of his time
    Professor - leader of senju (clan who mattered everything knows over 1k jutsu)

    In hype they are about the same feats wise hiruzen loses so bad my god and in terms of what has been shown
    Hashirama > hiruzen
    There is manga panels that show have proven Hiruzen is the strongest Hokage, and you have nothing. Come back with a manga panel with the proof that he was the strongest Hokage at all time, and not at his era.

    I'm done because this is like a wall, you can't go any ways with fanboys.
     
         

  25. #200
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: LOLL Kishimoto proves Sarutobi's hype wrong, LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    There is manga panels that show have proven Hiruzen is the strongest Hokage, and you have nothing. Come back with a manga panel with the proof that he was the strongest Hokage at all time, and not at his era.

    I'm done because this is like a wall, you can't go any ways with fanboys.
    Please refrain from using the word fanboy. This is simply an intellectual conversation on two characters from the manga. No one is fanboying, and everyone is stating some kind of evidence to support their opinions. If you can't just have a conversation without name calling, just go elsewhere bro
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •