Status
    Mar 2011
    wishes to be the greatest Sasuke Uchihia ever alive
    This user has no status.

Our TEchnology

ok for are who have seen sword art online

i think are technolgy is at a good point to where they could make one but the only point is they would need a dumb ass to test it out and if he dies from something they dont want any reablity going towards them but to tell you the truth id be that dumb ass and do it for free xD but we build a tv which shows images and we can build consoles and connect to the internet and play with others and wireless controller that can wireless connect to the console so we have all we need right now to build a nerver gear to tell you the truth cause they'd just need to build everything but i think the most important thing is the funding that would be super expensive to figure out everything and make it so everythign would work and i think they would be a warning do not play for exsevie hours your body will suffer but to tell you the truth id probly quite college and work well not work cause i gotta pay for internet to play so i think if work till i could pay my bills for a long as time than quit and live in the game well i need to eat so i wont quit work but play on the weekends lol

so what do you guys and sexy ladies think about this idea i posed

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Our TEchnology

The title called my attention right away but the thread itself was a little harsh to read...

From my understanding this is about how would it be if we could somehow enter the inter-space of a virtual object such as a game consol etc. Correct?

The Toad Sage Student FallingLeaf's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

huh????? does life suck that bad that you want to spend that ,uch time in a fake world???

Status
    Mar 2011
    wishes to be the greatest Sasuke Uchihia ever alive
    This user has no status.

Nah life is great, but I just like the access to a greater game and of better standing then all of the other games