Hybrid View

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

[Kaguya Test] Heister

Greetings, Heister.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

♠ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ♠ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank while I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ♠ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    ♠ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ♠ As stated before, you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ♠ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed.
    ♠ We start mid range from each other.
    ♠ If you have any questions please ask them via VM.

I will be using my Shikamaru Nara biography for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will proceed to make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Kaguya Test] Heister

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=241864

I'll be a bit busy today and tomorrow finishing my last classes for the week, but I'll be on from Wednesday - Sunday actively since I will be on break. So don't expect a reply til wednesday .

Let's have some fun

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

The air tasted arid.
    That was my first impression anyways. To be honest, I seldom knew where I ended up these days...one morning, I'd be laying down, staring up at the clouds with the most phlegmatic impression anyone would ever stumble upon, and then the next, I'd find myself in the most messiest situations...
    I sighed, my own thoughts leading me to the most painful area as usual as I attempted to turn my attention to the opponent in front of me.
    But, Shikamaru…you're too lazy… Asuma words echoed in my mind as I grimaced.
    For my opponent was none other Kimimaro Kaguya, alive and breathing. I didn't know what to think upon such a sight, or even begin to comprehend how the man that I had last saw many years ago was still here.
    "How troublesome," I breathed out loud, realizing how preposterous I must have sounded at that very moment. Kimimaro's face remained impassive as I slowly shifted my right, dominant hand into my pocket.
    • With a burst of chakra to enhance the move, I flung out exactly three kunais with explosive tags, attached to parachutes, in an angle so that all three were in a line next to one another, one closely following behind the other. They were thrown in a perfectly calculated manner so that they would land (taking into account friction and the lack of wind resistance) right on top of Kimimaro and detonate there. Also, Kimimaro and I were at mid range so this would not take much time to hit him.
    • While his attention may or may not be focused onto the parachutes, right after this move, I slipped both hands back into my pockets, drawing out four kunais in each hand, infusing them with my shadow chakra.
      The first array of kunais, tossed by my left hand was swung in a 180 arc in front of me and aimed towards Kimimaro at chest level. The second array of kunais are somewhat hidden by the first barrage, however, they are tossed in a slightly lower angle so that they would pierce Kimimaro's shadow, immobilizing him.
      The first of these kunais are attached with real exposive tags, however, the second array is attached with fake explosive tags.

Deciding that I had bored myself with enough antics, I easily brought my right hand on top of my first, forming the Rat handseal. A practiced move over the years, my shadow shot out from me, merging with the shadows of the parachutes and the kunais to latch onto Kimimaro's.
    Momentarily distracted, I thought of all the paperwork I still had to do regarding the ninja wars when I got back home.
    How troublesome... I sighed, suddenly feeling extremely stressed.

(Rakka Kibaku Fuda) - Falling Paper Bomb
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user will throw three paper bombs connected to kunai that act like parachutes and float down above the enemy where the user will then make the hand seal to explode the explosive tags when they reach their desired location.

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

(Kage Mane) - Shadow Imitation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy by combining shadows.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

-Test Failed-

Testee has failed to respond in five days.