Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi

[Kaguya Test] Method

Greetings, Method.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

♠ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ♠ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank while I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ♠ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    ♠ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ♠ As stated before, you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ♠ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed.
    ♠ We start mid range from each other.
    ♠ If you have any questions please ask them via VM.

I will be using my Shikamaru Nara biography for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will proceed to make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Feb 2012
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way

Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

Saruhiko Kaguya

Thank you, lets have some fun

Status
    Oct 2009
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi

What...how?!
    There was nothing but surprise on my face, and now that I think of it, I really didn't want to know how retarded I must have looked at that very moment.
    My eyes briefly met the man that stood before me, his bored expression easily matching my own, his hands motionless by his sides. His body was slightly crouched as he appeared to be summing up my sudden appearance. He had dark black hair, arched glasses, and eyes that matched easily.
    "Misaki...Kaguya." The words slipped out of my lips quietly as my hand tightened against the scroll that the Hokage had given me earlier. One of the last, living members of the Kaguya man, it had been made apparent to me that he was dangerous enough to be on the list of shinobi to be taken down.
    His mouths moved to almost match the beats of my own words as my own name was repeated, but in a much more impassive tone. "Shikamaru...Nara."
    My eyes narrowed as I crouched slightly, bending my knees to shift my body weight forward. There were no words needed - the tension in the air spoke of a harsh battle to come.
    In one smooth and practiced movement, my right hand moved from the scroll to a tool in my pouch, pulling out a flash bomb, tossing it behind me as my left hand formed one single handseal, both done at the exact same time. This was done extremely quietly, and no sounds could have been heard on the battlefield that day, save for the eerie blow of the wind.
    As much as he was already in a world of darkness, Misaki's sight was instantly impaired, as my right hand came back swiftly to cover the top of my left fingers, forming the Rat handseal as I instantaneously crouched down.
    (Due to the perfect timing of the flash bomb and the Genjutsu, Misaki would be led to be confused about when he goes blind - one can not perfectly time how long it takes for someone to recover from the flash bomb. Thus, it would be some time before Misaki could gauge or reason he's been put under a Genjutsu.)
    The chakra was instant and my Shadow spread out before me, in over a thirty individually controlled tendrils.
    • Kage Nui, also known as Shadow Sewing, allowed me to send my Shadow out in a rather physical manner, as sharp as swords,and can pierce through most human bodies. The manipulation of this afterwards is known as Shadow Summoning, and with this skill, I could easily manipulate each of the tendril as I wish.
    • The instant this skill was activated, I shifted both my hands into my pockets, tossing up about thirty explosive tags attached to kunais. All the tendrils were individually controlled to string themselves throughout the hole on the top of the kunai, and after a slight draw back, all of them tossed the array of kunais at high speed towards Misaki. The kunais had only about an inch of separation between each one, so one can easily compare them to a directed school of fish.
    • After throwing the kunais, the tendrils continued towards Misaki, slightly spread out so that with a simple thought, I could manipulate them to prevent escape. However, they are generally aimed to pierce every vital spot on his body. I was also at mid range so this would happen somewhat fast.
    • As the kunais got into close range of Misaki, I formed the Snake handseal by bringing both my hands together, closing them together much like offering a prayer. By the doing this, this allowed detonation of the kunais, causing huge explosions which sounded loudly, blocking Misaki's sense of hearing as it happened.

Several things came to mind as I watched Misaki carefully - there were only a few options out of such a jutsu, and to prepare, I had already began charging chakra into the soles of my feet, still in a crouched position from my jutsu.
    This wasn't going to be an easy fight and I didn't have much at my disposal. Perhaps tiring my opponent out and then forcing him into a situation where his physical attacks would no longer help him out...I set my teeth, a grimace spreading across my face.
    Asuma...give me your guidance...

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Kage Nui) - Shadow Sewing
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 if used with exploding tags)
    Damage Points: 40(+10 if used with exploding tags)
    Description: Shadow needles that can move the opponent or impale them and can be used with exploding tags.

(Kage yose) - Shadow summoning
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 for Shadow Neck Bind,+7 for Shadow Sewing)
    Damage Points: N/A +55 if used with a pre-trap(only Shikamaru can use this attack and only once per battle)+30 for Shadow Neck Bind and +40 of Shadow Sewing

Last edited by Adachi; 11-19-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    way

Saruhiko: " As I can remember this one is not one to be taken lightly...Being able to defeat an immortal opponent is no easy task, hpmh.. But still.....As long as I can get within close range to him I can easily control the tide of this battle"

As he thinks to himself he notices Shikamaru retrieve a tool from his pouch, Saruhiko slightly crouches down ready to pace forward towards his opponent only to see the tool being thrown back & a single handseal being performed, this is followed by a bright flash appearing behind Shikamaru causing Saruhuko to forcibly close his eyes only to open them moments later to be surrounded by darkness, Saru thinks to himself such a bright light may lead to him having a temporary blurred vision but nothing to this extent & realizes the single handseal could be the cause to this, concluding it as a genjutsu. Saru then quickly crouches down laying his right forearm out onto the ground & places his right knee ontop of it & begins to thrust it into his forearm, he then grabs the wrist with his left hand & immediately pulling up simultaneously forcing his right shoulder up causing his bone to crack causing a shooting pain to run through his arm releasing him from the genjutsu, blessed by his KG his bone begins its healing process & his vision is welcomed by a wall of kunai heading straight towards him closing the gap with great speed, Saru unaware of the Explosive tags immediately forces large multiple bones to rip out through his body & extend around him shielding the front of his body only leaving a small gap to not block his vision.

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

While the kunai drew closer Saru kept his eyes focused as a light began to glow behind the kunai leading towards a large explosion just meters away from him pushing him back due to the immense force of the explosion but due to his crouched position & his shield of bones he was able to maintain somewhat of a sturdy balance, after the explosion occurred Saru found this the best opportunity to close in to his opponent & began retracting his bones as he leapt forward towards the cloud of smoke, he brought his left arm out facing forward towards his target & began spinning it clockwise while shooting out multiple bullets through his fingertips which headed towards Shikamaru in a spiraling manner.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

As Saru enters the cloud he places his right hand on his left shoulder drawing out a bone with a similar shape to that of a sword, he then continues to run through the smoke while retrieving 5 kunai attached with explosive tags with his left hand & as he emerges from the cloud he swings his left arm from right to left throwing the kunai straight towards Shikamaru, while doing this he notices a mass of tendrils grouped in front of him, he follows up by jumping up into mid air throwing his sword in front of him toward the ground having it stab into the ground, as he comes back down he places his right foot on top of the sword & then crouches down & he quickly follows by pushing himself up leaping off the sword closer to Shikamaru

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

Status
    Oct 2009
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi

• Excellent job noting the fact that Kaguyas are well prone to pain and taking extra steps to ensure that you've released yourself from the Genjutsu. You're not Sannin yet or a Kai would have worked.
    • However, I must disagree with your usage of the Larch Dance.
      http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/narut...ed-online-free
      15:49 seconds, I believe, in the fight between Lee and Kimimaro, he used the move more offensively (spun around striking Lee), and the bones that came out were specifically needle shaped, and should not be enough for you to defend against an explosion of thirty kunai at once.
      The jutsu description is the user creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. It's for a close range purpose and should not be able to create a shield of bones around you completely. The explosive tags probably would not have killed you but would have left you heavily wounded.
    • Also, my tendrils directly followed the kunai, and would have impaled you right after they exploded in order to avoid the D-Rank fire brightness, but I'm not here to argue on the time frame. You also failed to state how you defend against them.
    • Lastly, the explosion pushed you back, as stated by yourself, and this should place you into long range, thus making your bullets ineffective as they only go up to mid range. Eh, I'm not the one grading so I'll just continue, I guess, from your last move.

I frowned, somehow surprised that Saruhiko was able to survive my onslaught of attacks. Exhaling softly, I was struck by my usual fount of irritation as I quickly worked through several more steps in my mind.
    Upon appearing out of the cloud, he easily withdrew five kunai, directly at my tendrils - however, following the projectiles of the kunai, I easily blocked the (D-Rank) power of the explosive tags.

I begun to retract my shadow, expecting that he wouldn't want to get any closer to me, but his next action truly surprised me, a rarity for those born of the Nara clan.
    Guess Kaguyas are all the more troublesome close range...
    Retracting a sword from his shoulder, Saruhiko tossed it with such force on the ground several before me that it cracked the ground a bit, sending dust and debris into the air. He appeared to use it as some kind of pole, landing upon it with perfect balance as he flew towards me.
    He's coming at me...with uncontrolled velocity and acceleration in the air. I narrowed my eyes, tracing and calculating his projectile in the air, and with a slight push of chakra, I forced out my chakra through my shadow, spreading it out wildly. His entire body weight is pushed forwards...he won't be able to stop.

"Kage Nui no Jutsu...影縫いの術..." I started softly.

The tendrils shot up, aimed in such a way that it quickly pierced Saruhiko in midair, all of them directed towards vital spots...

"KAN!"
    (Wild!)

Kage Nui: Yasei no Justu) - Shadow Stitching: Wild Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A Even greater version of the Shadow Sewing technique where the user will extend their shadow in a circular manner around them and extend shadow needles that surround the user in a comb like formation and stabbing any enemy targets in the vicinity.
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Nara Clan.

Video of Shikamaru's technique (00:40) :

Last edited by Adachi; 11-20-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    way

All understood thanks.

Saruhiko:.."He keeps his hands locked with that seal at all times, so he can control those shadows at any given moment to try & surprise his opponent..Similar to my bone manipulation, as long as I keep my focus on those shadows I can heighten my chances".

Saru knowing Shikamaru cannot move while controlling his shadows, sets his focus towards them, as he falls closer to Shikamaru he notices a mass of shadow circle under Shikamaru, this is followed by multiple spikes emerge underneath Shikamaru at great speed, as they do Saru covers his upper body by placing his arms against his stomach & chest parallel to each other & has 2 large drill like bones emerge covering each arm acting as a shield, as they fully form the shadows racing towards him start to slightly close up as if to form a sharp point & as they reach Saru they clash against his bone spears which are hardly effected due to Saru's bone density.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.
    x2

(Going off the video clip I am basing this next part as if the shadows would retract after impact as I am not sure if Shikamaru would be able to maintain them for a long period of time)

As the shadows begin to retreat back towards shikarmaru, Saru gaining more momentum as he reaches closer to Shikamaru extends his left leg out & thrusts his heel just behind the top of Shikamaru's head causing his head to push towards the ground fully exposing his back, as Saru's heel hits he then rapidly slouches forward to force his body to rotate forward so his head faces Shikamaru's back, he then with his Spears still attached thrusts his left arm into Shikamaru's right shoulder ripping & emerging through the other side breaking through Shikamaru's joints & leaving a large whole as he removes it, Saru then as he lands onto the ground slightly jumps back leaving a meter's worth of gap between the two & rips out a bone vine from his back.

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Saruhiko:.."Lets see how he deals without his shadows ".

Status
    Oct 2009
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi

Good usage of the Dance of the Clematis Flower, however, as you stated you only covered your upper body, leaving your legs and head exposed...the move that I used typically aims for your entire body, as you can see that there are many tendrils, so your thighs and legs would have been pierced too.

But I shall continue nonetheless.

I set my teeth, grimacing, surprised that Saruhiko managed to survive my onslaught of attacks - after all, a Kekkei Genkai was never meant to be underestimated...
    Raising my gaze into the sky, I saw the apparent figure of the Kaguya, no doubt coming back down to strike me. From the sheer power of Shadow Stitching Jutsu, he had been sent quite high into the air, and it would be at least a few seconds before he would come back down, but also take his entire body weight with him.
    His figure barely blocked the sun as I found myself squinting, running calculations throughout my head as I measured his approximate falling area (judging from the shadow he cast and his position in the sky, much like the concept of "keeping your eye on the ball", where one can follow the trajectory of a ball thrown) - his left foot was extended, no doubt aiming for my head as that was the easiest place to strike.
    I swiftly, yet deliberately slipped my hands into my pocket, both slipping into the four holes of the chakra blades Asuma had left me, and with a swift charge of chakra, whipped them out.
    As Saruhiko's left foot came closing in on me, I thrust my right, dominant hand forward, using the blunt side of it to absorb the weight of the move (with the support of my left arm crossing over it just under the wrist because of the extra heaviness of Dance of the Clematis: Flower) while keeping a careful eye (assuming you've retracted your other drill on your right arm so you could have pulled your vine move afterwards) on his left arm, the drill still intact.
    Immediately upon blocking the move and due to the fact that I had charged chakra in my feet earlier, I withdrew quickly in time just to escape the radius of the drill as it barely sliced the end of my jounin cloak.
    Saruhiko bent and pulled out his spine with his right hand - I watched, grimacing half in disgust, half in vicarious thoughts, as I watched the action.
    His advantage at close range is tremendous, I thought, gripping Asuma's blades tighter. I would have to be careful...
    I slowly shifted my footing, my right foot just slightly ahead of my left, tensing my muscles as I balanced out my body weight. Narrowing my eyes, I rested a wary gaze on Saruhiko's next move, keeping a steady chakra flow on my hands and feet.

(Hien) - Flying Swallow
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: An addition-line technique that augments the killing power of a blade like a kunai or sword by flowing chakra into it. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be a Herculean task. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron (C rank or below). The user slashes then in a fury of punches of a 18 hit combo.

Status
    Feb 2012
    way

Saruhiko:....His face...."Always with that blank expression, as if nothing phases him"... Shikamaru...

As he utters his opponent's name he begins to retract his bone drill while whipping his vine against the ground, clenching his left fist as it appears, Saru begins to become infuriated believing his opponent to mock him with his empty stares.

Saruhiko: You must think of Kaguya as nothing more than a barbaric clan...

As he says this Saru with his left hand free retrieves a kunai from his pouch, he then throws it having it land just in front of Shikamaru as if to drag his attention towards the ground & as it lands he swings his right arm around causing the vine to speed towards Shikamaru wrapping itself around his chest & arms confining him.

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

As the vine holds Shikamaru in place Saru begins running towards him & simultaneously pulls his right arm back forcibly dragging Shikamaru toward him & as they close in to each other Saru pushes his left arm straight towards Shikamaru, with his palm open Saru thrusts it into Shikamaru's solar plexus & due to the vine ripping into him this results in Shikamaru becoming winded as he drops to his knees gasping for air.

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

As Shikamaru begins to drop to the ground, Saru quickly places his right foot forward slightly bending his knee out pushing down onto the ground applying extra force as he motions forward while thrusting his left knee into Shikamaru's right shoulder & as he does this multiple bones burst through his knee stabbing Shikamaru into his shoulder.

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Saruhiko: Pathetic, no wonder you tried to keep your distance, you have nothing to offer me at this range..

Status
    Oct 2009
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi

"You must think of Kaguya as nothing more than a barbaric clan..."
    Frankly, I was somewhat surprised. Saruhiko had lashed out at me in a way I did not expect him too - in fact, I had thought his personality mirrored my own...
    But I could not doubt the bloodshed nor history of the Kaguyan clan, and it easily reminded me of another painful, yet similar happening. The Uchiha Clan...
    Soulless, empty eyes. Those were what was left of Sasuke's expression when I had last saw him, and upon closer inspection, I now noticed that very gaze within Saruhiko's own.
    I said nothing in response - better put, there was nothing left for me to say. It was the world we lived in after all, and the people I would be eating and chatting with today could easily be gone forever tomorrow. Asuma...

Before me, Saruhiko drew a kunai from his pouch, and tossed it at an awkward angle towards me - however, before it could even reach me, I flung my right hand in an arc that reached my left hand, the bright and vibrant chakra from the blade disregarding the kunai even before it got near me.
    However, at the same time, I noticed his other arm fling rapidly, causing that very whip to come at me the way I expected it to. Watching the angle of the the spine carefully, I flung my left hand with the chakra blade to deflect the vine (targeting the end of the spine so it wouldn't even get near to wrapping me).
    A dust cloud rose behind Saruhiko as he suddenly dashed to close the gap between us - his left hand was pulled backwards in a palm aimed dangerously close to my chest. However, my right hand was free, and as he aimed his palm at me, I thrust my right hand up in a small arc above me, my wrist contacting with his wrist as I dragged my blade across his own, causing it to bleed.
    I leaned my head slightly backwards to avoid the palm (as it had been directed upwards) as a stomp on the ground told me that Saruhiko was already planning his next move, and a quick calculation told me that it could only be coming from one of his legs as both of his hands were occupied.
    The knee came up rather fast, but because it was aimed for a higher spot, my right arm came down faster, parrying the move with a strong wrist downwards. (Knee came up towards me, I struck the thigh downwards to block it from reaching me.)
    However, I felt the knee start vibrating with chakra, and with a slight guess of what was going to happen, I immediately flung my right leg (as it was free) against Saruhiko's knee, using the momentum and body weight to propel me backwards several meters before sharp bones erupted out of it, barely missing me in the process. (I had also charged chakra in my feet earlier to make the process faster and stronger.)
    As my feet slid against the ground, I leaned my body weight backwards, doing several flips to get to mid range from Saruhiko, re-analyzing the situation as I did so.
    No way I can afford fighting at close range now...he can easily trap me in a dangerous situation with those rapid, sharp bones.
    Grimacing, I slid the chakra blades back into my pocket as my right hand came up with a handful of makibishis, tossing them upon the ground before Saruhiko as my left hand moved over to four kunais with explosive tags, throwing them rapidly at Saruhiko at chest level.

(Hien) - Flying Swallow
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: An addition-line technique that augments the killing power of a blade like a kunai or sword by flowing chakra into it. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be a Herculean task. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron (C rank or below). The user slashes then in a fury of punches of a 18 hit combo.

2:15 for an idea of what chakra blades look like charged up. Though I didn't really want to emphasize on the range because it would be too cheap for close range.

Last edited by Adachi; 11-22-2012 at 05:10 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    way

As Shikamaru's right hand began arching up towards Saru's left, He releases his grip of the vine from his right hand & moving his right arm under lapping his left arm towards Shikamaru's blade while extending a long sharp bone from his forearm ripping out from just under his palm, the bone clashed against the side of Shikamaru's blade (not the chakra extension, but the blade itself) pushing back Shikamaru's arm, having it swing out towards his right side

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

As Saru's knee continued to rise up towards Shikamaru he had quickly regained his composure, rapidly bringing his right arm back pushing it down against Saru's knee, stopping it in its tracks & with sudden movement pushed his knee off of Saru's as the bones ripped out through his knee.

Saruhiko: "He is trying to get back out of range..I need to corner him somehow.....Using that may be a bit to much at the moment & it could fall in his favor"

As Shikamaru jumps back Saru swiftly raises his left arm up extending it out having his fingers pointed towards Shikamaru following him as he descends, simultaneously with his right hand he retrieves a kunai attach with an explosive tag & throws it towards the ground just behind Shikamaru's location causing an explosion, the force from the explosion causes Shikamaru's body to push back towards Saru & as it does he releases the multiple bone fragments from his fingers. aimed towards Shikamaru's chest.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Saru then begins running towards Shikamaru & leaps up forcing his right leg off the ground & bending his left leg in, as he draws in closer to Shikamaru he swings his left leg out having his sole parallel to Shikamaru & thrusts it into Shikamaru's face & with the forced carried by the leg pushes him back sending him flying back to the ground.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

As Saru lands he begins rushing towards Shikamaru with a crazed expression running through his face.

Saruhiko: This ends NOW!!!

Status
    Oct 2009
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi

Slightly confused with how you throw an explosive tag BEHIND me when you're standing in front of me. Did you toss it in an arc or on the side, because you said you aimed it towards the ground behind me, but how is that possible when I'm standing in front of you?
    Also, my moves have been disregarded again. There are makibishis on the ground and I threw explosive tags at you too and you run at me.

The tiny paper behind the shine of the kunai thrown at me was quite deliberate - instead of tossing my explosive tags directly at Saruhiko, I aimed one of them towards the weapon in the air, in such an angle so that both of them collided equally in the air.
    Both weapons collapsed onto the ground, harmless, as my direction was immediately turned to my opponent. His left hand was extended, and without warning, a group of bullets exploded out of it, aimed directly for what it seemed my chest level.
    Dropping the kunais, my hands immediately went into my pocket, pulling out my chakra blades from earlier, charging it up as I crossed them in front of my chest. Slightly bending my knees, I easily withstood the force of the bullets as they clashed with the blades, falling to the ground before me harmlessly.

A wild expression had entered Saruhiko's eyes as he charged at me, jumping into the air in such a way so that his right arm seemed to be directly aimed towards my face.
    Surprised, I immediately dropped towards the ground, hands facing down to stop my face from meeting the ground as I pushed just slightly on my palms, allowing myself to roll towards Saruhiko's direction as his kick went over me. Immediately after dodging the move, I instantly eased back into position, pressing off my hands to land on my feet once more.
    Although he had missed, Saruhiko seemed somewhat unfazed after landing, charging right at me in a rather reckless manner.
    I wasn't quite sure what was going on in the mind of the Kaguya, but if anything, I didn't want to be near him at all. With chakra to propel my movements, I began retro running, making sure to keep the space mid range while assuring that I would not hit anything behind me.

Last edited by Adachi; 11-24-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    way

Just to see if I can clear it up abit-

However, I felt the knee start vibrating with chakra, and with a slight guess of what was going to happen, I immediately flung my right leg (as it was free) against Saruhiko's knee, using the momentum and body weight to propel me backwards several meters before sharp bones erupted out of it
    I thought, as you propel backwards off my knee you would launch yourself backwards into the air ( not too high, but with your knees being level to my head) & as you land , the kunai (Which I threw as you began descending toward the ground) would pass in between you legs landing on the ground just behind you which would then explode,having the force of the explosion push you back towards me while I release my bullets & begin running towards you.

Grimacing, I slid the chakra blades back into my pocket as my right hand came up with a handful of makibishis, tossing them upon the ground before Saruhiko as my left hand moved over to four kunais with explosive tags, throwing them rapidly at Saruhiko at chest level.
    Which led me to see this part as void due to my move.

I hope that cleared it up abit

As Saruhiko begins rushing towards Shikamaru, he notices him begin to run backwards, with his eyes still locked on to Saru. Saru comes to a halt & watches as his opponent continues running back.

Saruhiko: I'm tired of this cat & mouse game..

After saying this the ground begins to tremor while ripping apart as large bone spikes begin to rise from the ground, as they fully emerge throughout the field Saru merges within one of the bones.

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

While Shikamaru continues to run back, Saru silently emerges from one of the closest spikes located behind shikamaru, as he does he retrieves a long bone sword from his left shoulder & holds it firmly with his right hand.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

As he fully emerges just behind Shikamaru while he is in motion, Saru moves his right arm to his left side & swings his arm up in an arc having the sword strike Shikamaru's lower back back & rise it up with great force pushing Shikamaru into the air, as he lifts up off the ground just above Saru, Saru crouches down while slouching forward exposing his back towards Shikamaru & long bone spikes suddenly emerge from his back & rise with great speed stabbing into his back.

(Asami no Mai) – Dance of the Beautiful Linen
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user Slices upward with a sword made of bone and then extends his bones from their back into the air violently.

Saru then swings his body around while retracting his bones, throwing Shikamaru onto the ground, meters away apart from each other Saru begins to walk towards Shikamaru with a psychotic expression & as he reaches him his anger gets the best of him as he begins stomping his right foot into Shikamaru's face repeatedly, laughing as he does so.

Saruhiko: I hope your not done already!?!..I'm sure yoru Sensei can wait a while long to see you!!

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Test Failed

Not by much though. Had you released from the opening Genjutsu in a viable manner and you would have passed. Kaguyas are very resistant to the pain of their bone techniques and pain in general. Kimimaro showed little to no real signs of "distress" upon using his bone techniques and having them pierce his flesh. That comes from getting used to the KG. The more you use it the more you become indifferent to the pain. You feel it but it just doesn't "shock" you. Pain releases from gen by spiking your physical energy with a real stimuli from reality. Pain is the strongest stimuli thus why it works as it overcomes the Genjutsu manipulation of your senses. However, if you've grown acostumed to pain in such a manner that you are left indifferent to it (like Kaguyas), then it doesn't "call you to reality" like it does in other ninjas. Using Kai would have been enough and would showcase knowledge of basic abilities.

You can try again in one month.