Right dot in sig.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: [open] :dd

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    >
    Right dot in sig.
    ...Excuse me for asking, but who exactly might you be?...

Scorpio says this to the mysterious youth, who had just appeared before him. Scorpio raises an eyebrow, expecting an answer from the young man. While Scorpio awaits, a fair volume of sand begins leaking out of his stinger slowly, much like the pouring sand of an hour-glass. Much of the sand seeps into the ground upon making contact with it. They churn and grind the earth beneath for more sand, ultimately, leaving only a layer of earth for us to stand on.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    ...Excuse me for asking, but who exactly might you be?...

Scorpio says this to the mysterious youth, who had just appeared before him. Scorpio raises an eyebrow, expecting an answer from the young man. While Scorpio awaits, a fair volume of sand begins leaking out of his stinger slowly, much like the pouring sand of an hour-glass. Much of the sand seeps into the ground upon making contact with it. They churn and grind the earth beneath for more sand, ultimately, leaving only a layer of earth for us to stand on.
    Who might I be? That's a good question...

Ling cocked his head slightly to the left as he nonchalantly gazed in your direction, although Ling wasn't actually looking at the strange man in front of him, rather he was attempting to look through him. He raised his right hand slightly, caressing the bottom of his chin between his thumb and forefinger; seemingly pondering upon the answer to your question. A low hum emanated from his throat as he let out a wordless sigh. Then suddenly, his capricious nature suddenly shone through as his demeanor changed within a instant. He raised his right forefinger as he stretched his right arm upwards towards the sky, his facial expression switching from that of pensiveness to one of silent exclamation. His face lit up as his eyebrows rose and a faint smile came to the edges of his open jaw. After having remained in the same position for a few moments, his statue like facade was broken as he slowly began to pronounce a barely audible set of words.

I'm simply a being who kills in the name of his beliefs. You?

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Who might I be? That's a good question...

Ling cocked his head slightly to the left as he nonchalantly gazed in your direction, although Ling wasn't actually looking at the strange man in front of him, rather he was attempting to look through him. He raised his right hand slightly, caressing the bottom of his chin between his thumb and forefinger; seemingly pondering upon the answer to your question. A low hum emanated from his throat as he let out a wordless sigh. Then suddenly, his capricious nature suddenly shone through as his demeanor changed within a instant. He raised his right forefinger as he stretched his right arm upwards towards the sky, his facial expression switching from that of pensiveness to one of silent exclamation. His face lit up as his eyebrows rose and a faint smile came to the edges of his open jaw. After having remained in the same position for a few moments, his statue like facade was broken as he slowly began to pronounce a barely audible set of words.

I'm simply a being who kills in the name of his beliefs. You?
    Enough talk, show me what your made of...

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Oh, I see. You wish to test the strength of my will? Alright, I'll oblige, however try not to succumb too quickly. Though I have to admit, you look pretty strong; for that I'll reward you. My name, it's Ling Yao. Remember it well. That way; in the afterlife, you can curse me to damnation to your hearts content.

He smirked smugly as he finished the last words of his sentence, then, without a moments notice his persona once again shifted. Shifted into one of utter battle readiness. His gaze was hardened, yet calm while his face was completely devoid of expression. He slowly rocked back and forth on his haunches, his body swaying gently as he did. Then he dashed into action, running towards you while reaching into his utility pouch. Throwing a barrage of shurriken towards you. Some of the Shuriken intending to take a direct path, while others would eventually arc around to your sides or form above. However before any of them separated into their different directions, he released a torrent of fire infused chakra from his mouth, engulfing the shurikens in heat that heavily incorporated the flow aspect. Enhancing the weapons lethal capabilities.

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

He continued to dash in towards you, performing a short string of handseals and dragging his hands through the ground as he runs, causing the earth directly infront of you to erupt upwards. The angle of eruption is slanted towards you, thus the rocks would pummel you into the sky as they erupt forwards and upwards, while you'd also most likely have a few rocks erupting beneath you. His shurikens would weave their way through the rubble eruption, that or pummel their way through while super heating the earth.

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

Then while your vision is completely blocked by the beginnings of the eruption, Ling quickly continues onwards, forming a large Raikiri within his right hand. Palming his hands together so as to split the Raikiri in two, coating each hand within it's lightning as he zigzags towards you, his speed fueled by the Raikiri's influence. He then leaps skywards, approaching from over the rubbel, using the debris as stepping stones so as to launch himself towards your body that is currently being pummeled into the air by the blazing hot shurikens and the erupting debris. As he nears you he lunges his right hand forwards, smashing it into your right shoulder and drawing it upwards towards your collarbone, resulting in you being launched even further into the air. He then finishes off by using his momentum to appear slightly above you, angling his body downwards as he slams his right palm into your sternum. His right palms lightning aura erupting into a large vortex of raging lightning that sends you blasting towards the ground.

( Raiton: Raikiri Nirentotsu ) - Lightning Cutter Two Sequential Crashes
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user first creates a slightly larger Lightning Cutter than usual with both hands, but then quickly grasps the lighning and pulls it apart into two hands. They then charge at the enemy with one Lightning Cutter, uppercutting the enemy into the air. Then the user appears above the enemy and releases all the lighting into the enemy, charging down with them in a giant cyclone of lightning.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Oh, I see. You wish to test the strength of my will? Alright, I'll oblige, however try not to succumb too quickly. Though I have to admit, you look pretty strong; for that I'll reward you. My name, it's Ling Yao. Remember it well. That way; in the afterlife, you can curse me to damnation to your hearts content.

He smirked smugly as he finished the last words of his sentence, then, without a moments notice his persona once again shifted. Shifted into one of utter battle readiness. His gaze was hardened, yet calm while his face was completely devoid of expression. He slowly rocked back and forth on his haunches, his body swaying gently as he did. Then he dashed into action, running towards you while reaching into his utility pouch. Throwing a barrage of shurriken towards you. Some of the Shuriken intending to take a direct path, while others would eventually arc around to your sides or form above. However before any of them separated into their different directions, he released a torrent of fire infused chakra from his mouth, engulfing the shurikens in heat that heavily incorporated the flow aspect. Enhancing the weapons lethal capabilities.

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

He continued to dash in towards you, performing a short string of handseals and dragging his hands through the ground as he runs, causing the earth directly infront of you to erupt upwards. The angle of eruption is slanted towards you, thus the rocks would pummel you into the sky as they erupt forwards and upwards, while you'd also most likely have a few rocks erupting beneath you. His shurikens would weave their way through the rubble eruption, that or pummel their way through while super heating the earth.

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

Then while your vision is completely blocked by the beginnings of the eruption, Ling quickly continues onwards, forming a large Raikiri within his right hand. Palming his hands together so as to split the Raikiri in two, coating each hand within it's lightning as he zigzags towards you, his speed fueled by the Raikiri's influence. He then leaps skywards, approaching from over the rubbel, using the debris as stepping stones so as to launch himself towards your body that is currently being pummeled into the air by the blazing hot shurikens and the erupting debris. As he nears you he lunges his right hand forwards, smashing it into your right shoulder and drawing it upwards towards your collarbone, resulting in you being launched even further into the air. He then finishes off by using his momentum to appear slightly above you, angling his body downwards as he slams his right palm into your sternum. His right palms lightning aura erupting into a large vortex of raging lightning that sends you blasting towards the ground.

( Raiton: Raikiri Nirentotsu ) - Lightning Cutter Two Sequential Crashes
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user first creates a slightly larger Lightning Cutter than usual with both hands, but then quickly grasps the lighning and pulls it apart into two hands. They then charge at the enemy with one Lightning Cutter, uppercutting the enemy into the air. Then the user appears above the enemy and releases all the lighting into the enemy, charging down with them in a giant cyclone of lightning.
    Psshh...

As you begin your dash towards me, I simply pull out Kazehyoumei from my left side with my right hand. Upon grabbing the hilt of the shortsword, I immediately activate its powers, causing it to extend to the length of a regular longsword. As you unleash the volley of shurikens, they stop in mid-air. My wind chakra empowers your fire chakra, causing most of the shurikens to ignite suddenly. Instead of having the shurikens easily fly straight into you, I merely just plant them into the ground surrounding you. They are arranged to form a ring-like shape around you, causing most of the grass it lands on to catch on fire. Your standing at the centre of the ring, which roughly has the radius of one metre. The fire stops you in your tracks. Soon after, I notice the earth cracking in front of me and I withdraw Kazehyoumei while deactivating it. I calmly and slowly, slide the shortsword back into the strap on my left side. As the rocks are already in the air, only a few seconds from making contact with me, a burst of wind envelops me. The wind then takes on a vortex-like formation as it whirls around me. The rocks are pulled into the vortex instead of smashing into me. The whirlwind is then imbued with electricity, crumbling the rocks that are within the vortex. Without wasting a single moment, I launch the whirling vortex of wind and electricity directly at you in the form of a dragon head. It travels with such speeds that as it flies straight into the ring of flames, the fire goes out. The dragon head sucks you in and electrocutes you while tiny pieces of rock scrape themselves against your body. I stay vigilant of my surroundings, knowing that you might pop up anywhere at any point of time.

(Kaze Hyoumei) - Wind Manifestation
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Kazehyoumei is a shortsword but is moderately long compared to a regular shortsword with wind being its elemental affinity. Activating Kazehyoumei causes wind to shoot out of the tip of the sword, making it look like a regular long-sword. The wind shooting out of it is piercing sharp and creates a very small creaking sound which cannot be heard with the slightest sound interruption. When activated, it also feeds on the surrounding wind for more power and can completely absorb up to A-rank wind jutsus. Feeding on the surrounding wind is naturally a part of the sword's very own chakra supply, other than obtaining the chakra from the user. Kazehyoumei increases the speed of thrown projectiles and can manipulate the direction of the thrown projectiles by manipulating it's wind chakra around. (Not the thrown projectile's wind chakra, Kazehyoumei's wind chakra). When Kazehyoumei is activated, the user can release a dangerously sharp wind blast equaling the power of an A-rank wind jutsu just by swinging it at the targeted direction. Also when activated, the user can use wind jutsus with the handseal 'Ram' with the sword being in between the user's hand as he does the handseal.

Note : Can only activate four times per battle
    Note : Burns 10 chakra per turn activated
    Note : Can only be wielded by -Yusuke-
    Note : Wind sword's abilities count as a turn to the three move rule
    Note : When Kazehyoumei is activated, it's increased length is hard to notice without a dojutsu

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Psshh...

As you begin your dash towards me, I simply pull out Kazehyoumei from my left side with my right hand. Upon grabbing the hilt of the shortsword, I immediately activate its powers, causing it to extend to the length of a regular longsword. As you unleash the volley of shurikens, they stop in mid-air. My wind chakra empowers your fire chakra, causing most of the shurikens to ignite suddenly. Instead of having the shurikens easily fly straight into you, I merely just plant them into the ground surrounding you. They are arranged to form a ring-like shape around you, causing most of the grass it lands on to catch on fire. Your standing at the centre of the ring, which roughly has the radius of one metre. The fire stops you in your tracks. Soon after, I notice the earth cracking in front of me and I withdraw Kazehyoumei while deactivating it. I calmly and slowly, slide the shortsword back into the strap on my left side. As the rocks are already in the air, only a few seconds from making contact with me, a burst of wind envelops me. The wind then takes on a vortex-like formation as it whirls around me. The rocks are pulled into the vortex instead of smashing into me. The whirlwind is then imbued with electricity, crumbling the rocks that are within the vortex. Without wasting a single moment, I launch the whirling vortex of wind and electricity directly at you in the form of a dragon head. It travels with such speeds that as it flies straight into the ring of flames, the fire goes out. The dragon head sucks you in and electrocutes you while tiny pieces of rock scrape themselves against your body. I stay vigilant of my surroundings, knowing that you might pop up anywhere at any point of time.

(Kaze Hyoumei) - Wind Manifestation
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Kazehyoumei is a shortsword but is moderately long compared to a regular shortsword with wind being its elemental affinity. Activating Kazehyoumei causes wind to shoot out of the tip of the sword, making it look like a regular long-sword. The wind shooting out of it is piercing sharp and creates a very small creaking sound which cannot be heard with the slightest sound interruption. When activated, it also feeds on the surrounding wind for more power and can completely absorb up to A-rank wind jutsus. Feeding on the surrounding wind is naturally a part of the sword's very own chakra supply, other than obtaining the chakra from the user. Kazehyoumei increases the speed of thrown projectiles and can manipulate the direction of the thrown projectiles by manipulating it's wind chakra around. (Not the thrown projectile's wind chakra, Kazehyoumei's wind chakra). When Kazehyoumei is activated, the user can release a dangerously sharp wind blast equaling the power of an A-rank wind jutsu just by swinging it at the targeted direction. Also when activated, the user can use wind jutsus with the handseal 'Ram' with the sword being in between the user's hand as he does the handseal.

Note : Can only activate four times per battle
    Note : Burns 10 chakra per turn activated
    Note : Can only be wielded by -Yusuke-
    Note : Wind sword's abilities count as a turn to the three move rule
    Note : When Kazehyoumei is activated, it's increased length is hard to notice without a dojutsu

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Ling after having performed his earth technique sees the ground around him catching fire. As such he simply releases his chakra into all of the ignited grass, causing it to harden. He then causes the grass to erupt from the ground and race towards you. Sending countless senbon like ignited grass pieces racing in your direction. Of course he quickly continues, drawing his Dao sword from his back, before waving the bandaged sword horizontally; infusing it with fuuton chakra as he does so. He then releases all of the wind chakra as he waves the sword, sending a wall of raging wind to combine with the flaming grass so as to form a Wind/Fire combo.

(Ninpou | Senbon Kusa)-Ninjutsu | Grass Senbon
    Type:Atack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:10
    Damage:20
    Description:The user sends his chakra into the grass near him and hardens it.After that the user would be able to fire the hardened grass from the ground like senbons at the oponent.
    ~Note:Can be only used on terains with short grass.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Impudence...

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Ling after having performed his earth technique sees the ground around him catching fire. As such he simply releases his chakra into all of the ignited grass, causing it to harden. He then causes the grass to erupt from the ground and race towards you. Sending countless senbon like ignited grass pieces racing in your direction. Of course he quickly continues, drawing his Dao sword from his back, before waving the bandaged sword horizontally; infusing it with fuuton chakra as he does so. He then releases all of the wind chakra as he waves the sword, sending a wall of raging wind to combine with the flaming grass so as to form a Wind/Fire combo.

(Ninpou | Senbon Kusa)-Ninjutsu | Grass Senbon
    Type:Atack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:10
    Damage:20
    Description:The user sends his chakra into the grass near him and hardens it.After that the user would be able to fire the hardened grass from the ground like senbons at the oponent.
    ~Note:Can be only used on terains with short grass.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Impudence...
    As I notice my dragon head being overwhelmed by the combination attack, I do not counter but simply raise the earth beneath me to form a huge plateau of earth, me being on top of it. Your combination attack collides against the face of the plateau at the bottom, not doing much damage to the earth technique. I remain standing steadily at the top of the earthen plateau.

You got to do better than that if you want to kill me, boy! C'mon, give me your best shot!

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

As I notice my dragon head being overwhelmed by the combination attack, I do not counter but simply raise the earth beneath me to form a huge plateau of earth, me being on top of it. Your combination attack collides against the face of the plateau at the bottom, not doing much damage to the earth technique. I remain standing steadily at the top of the earthen plateau.

You got to do better than that if you want to kill me, boy! C'mon, give me your best shot!

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Oh, but wasn't it you who wanted to test my mettle? It's standard etiquette to initiate the attack yourself, after all it would be wrong for me to steal your rightful limelight as the one who dictates the battle so early on, don't you think?

Ling casually drew a Kunai from his pouch, and continued to twirl it around his pinky. Falling into a memorized state as he watched the Kunai spin around. However he made sure to stay vigilant, waiting to see if you'd react to his provocation.