Post Thanks / Like
    Truth be told, I am but a
    liar...

[Kisame Hoshigaki Test] - Akisha

Greetings, Akisha

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: Flatlands with rocks dotted all around (the scene of Gai VS Kisame).
    You may use Kisame's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using an Itachi with MS biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing and I will make the first move.

No one other then myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Last edited by Adachi; 12-08-2012 at 02:54 AM. Reason: You're, not your! GAH!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: [Kisame Hoshigaki Test] - Akisha

Thanks for conducting my test ^_^

*Kisame Hoshikagi appears mid range from his former partner in Akatsuki with Samehada straped to his back. Knowing of his doujutsu abilities he avoids Eye contact.*

Kisame: Itachi, remember when we first met we told each other to look out for one antoher. I knew then this day will come when we'll have to face in battle. Just because you was my fomer comrade it does not mean we will show mercy, right Samehada..?

Samehada: GI gi gi gi

Last edited by Akisha; 12-07-2012 at 09:02 PM.

One, alone. Two, survive. Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

"Itachi..." Kisame's voice came out in the same sneer it always did. It never failed to make me wonder if the man was somehow holding his nose when speaking. "Remember when we first met, we told each other to look out for one another? I knew then, this day will come when we'll have to face in battle. Just because you was my former comrade, it does not mean we will show mercy, right Samehada?"

To echo the sheer delight in his voice, the sword strapped behind his back gurgled in resonance, as I stood silent, staring at the man primitively with a dull, crimson gaze.
    Kisame was a good partner. And of course, despite what others may have thought of the Akatsuki's cruelness, Kisame was a loyal and hearty man. It was without doubt, that I knew, he would suffer through the last moments of a painful death in order to see Akatsuki fulfill its final goal.

No matter.
    Words weren't necessary these days. They were either full of lies or trickery - I learned my lesson long ago, that people were full of deceiving means, and despite all the warning about how words could be so bland, many still fell for them.

Kisame stood grinning at me, no doubt giving me the pleasure of the first move, but I simply infused my right arm with chakra as I raised it in a 90 degree angle parallel to the ground, just enough so that a flock of crows flew directly at him. As they neared him, they began flocking around his head, cawing loudly as they pecked furiously on his ears and eyes.
    At the same time, my left hand formed a single handseal, and releasing my chakra in a practiced manner towards Kisame, I snuffed out his vision.

A world of darkness, my own.
    Where I heard nothing but the beckoning of crows, and an unending black road, littered with dead bodies and running blood.

And within the loud cawing, and blindness, I lowered my hands, bringing them together to form three quick handseals.
    Rat. Dog. Tiger...
    Fire, the pride and glory of the Uchiha clan...
    It was a fierce, yet wild chakra that formed within me, and I was instantaneously moved to release it, directing a small fireball directly at chest level towards Kisame.
    I crouched just slightly, bending my knees in preparation for Kisame's counterattack. I highly doubted such a pitiful move would have finished off the man.

Within seconds, it was nothing but violent crimson, scorching before my eyes as I sighed heavily.
    This burden...
    How long was I to carry it?
    (Ninpo: Mure no Karasu) - Ninja Art: Flock of Crows
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Itachi will release from his cloak a flock of crows that fly directly at the opponent bombarding them by attacking in a swarm before returning the the users cloak.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    "Itachi..." Kisame's voice came out in the same sneer it always did. It never failed to make me wonder if the man was somehow holding his nose when speaking. "Remember when we first met, we told each other to look out for one another? I knew then, this day will come when we'll have to face in battle. Just because you was my former comrade, it does not mean we will show mercy, right Samehada?"

To echo the sheer delight in his voice, the sword strapped behind his back gurgled in resonance, as I stood silent, staring at the man primitively with a dull, crimson gaze.
    Kisame was a good partner. And of course, despite what others may have thought of the Akatsuki's cruelness, Kisame was a loyal and hearty man. It was without doubt, that I knew, he would suffer through the last moments of a painful death in order to see Akatsuki fulfill its final goal.

No matter.
    Words weren't necessary these days. They were either full of lies or trickery - I learned my lesson long ago, that people were full of deceiving means, and despite all the warning about how words could be so bland, many still fell for them.

Kisame stood grinning at me, no doubt giving me the pleasure of the first move, but I simply infused my right arm with chakra as I raised it in a 90 degree angle parallel to the ground, just enough so that a flock of crows flew directly at him. As they neared him, they began flocking around his head, cawing loudly as they pecked furiously on his ears and eyes.
    At the same time, my left hand formed a single handseal, and releasing my chakra in a practiced manner towards Kisame, I snuffed out his vision.

A world of darkness, my own.
    Where I heard nothing but the beckoning of crows, and an unending black road, littered with dead bodies and running blood.

And within the loud cawing, and blindness, I lowered my hands, bringing them together to form three quick handseals.
    Rat. Dog. Tiger...
    Fire, the pride and glory of the Uchiha clan...
    It was a fierce, yet wild chakra that formed within me, and I was instantaneously moved to release it, directing a small fireball directly at chest level towards Kisame.
    I crouched just slightly, bending my knees in preparation for Kisame's counterattack. I highly doubted such a pitiful move would have finished off the man.

Within seconds, it was nothing but violent crimson, scorching before my eyes as I sighed heavily.
    This burden...
    How long was I to carry it?
    (Ninpo: Mure no Karasu) - Ninja Art: Flock of Crows
    Type: Attack
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Itachi will release from his cloak a flock of crows that fly directly at the opponent bombarding them by attacking in a swarm before returning the the users cloak.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.
    *Upon the Darkness begins to appear, Kisame quickly realizes this is an illusion, knowing of Itachi's specialty in them. Apart from that Samehada also alerts Kisame of the foregin chakra in his body.*

*Thinking: "Itachi, you know better than anyone my abilities so you should have known Samehada can sense everything even in this dark world of yours..."*

*At the very moment Kisame gains knowledge of the genjutsu he forms a single hand seal and in a second, the world is back to normal where no darkness has enveloped us anymore.*

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

*Kisame quickly gets out of the illusion just to see Itachi releasing crows that begin to surround him rapidly. With his Water specialty he forms a single hand seal and in a flash an orb of water is fromed wich releases multiple water whip that extend everywhere around Kisame, preventing the crows to reach him and in a flash a few of those water whips are sent at Itachi, who by now should probably be starting to make his hand seals, though as he sees the water Whips coming at such fast rate, the wisest thing to do would be to stop doing his fire technique as he would not have time to perofrm it in time and defend afterwards.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip

Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

*As he releases the whips, in an instant Kisame creates a flow of gushing water under Itachi that immediately traps him in a sphere of water, unable to move while the whips impale his heart .*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment

Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Now now, Itachi-Dono, show me what you're made of...Or don't, Samehada will rip you to shreads soon enough and will feast with your flesh...

Time frame:
    -You cast the genjutsu and start realeasing crows
    -I use Kai and Water Whip to defend against the crows you're releasing and also send some at you preventing the fire jutsu.
    -Then I use Gushing Water Imprisonment to trap you as the whips impale you.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

I certainly didn't take Kisame for a fool. His issue was, to be honest, always to severely underestimate those around him - I've always been the cautious type, a nature that had been drilled into me as a young child.

It was expected then, when he broke out of my moves quite swiftly. The crows that I had so deliberately sent at him earlier were flung aside in bits and pieces of darkness as I frowned.
    Blue water surrounded Kisame as fast, traveling towards me at a rapid speed as I crouched, building up chakra within my chest as the world turned into several shades of color.
    "Sharingan!"

Everything slowed in motion around me as the whips, clearly aimed for my chest level drew in closer. But because they were all focused in an area of effect towards me, I easily molded my Fire Chakra, being my dominant nature, I released a huge fireball, about three times the width of my own body.
    A sizzling sound filled the area as the A-Rank Fire collided with B-Rank Water, turning into a mass of steam that gently dissipated into the windless air.
    But as there was no chakra within the smoke, I saw a wild influx of Kisame's chakra traveling through the ground towards me. No doubt, there was something quite dangerous about to happen, and the only thought was to get away from the ground as soon as possible.

Having fought many shinobi all over the world while possessing the Sharingan, I had copied countless techniques, and one of the most simple ones that easily reminded me of the works of a fireball was the quick release of a Wind jutsu. I spun around quickly so that my back faced Kisame while releasing a wild stream of Wind in a perfect 45 degree angle towards the ground, propelling me upwards and towards Kisame's direction, avoiding the sudden rush of water that exploded from the area I was seconds before.

I could see the man's massive store of chakra through the steam as I flew through the air, closing the gap between between he and me. A practiced Taijutsu and Kenjutsu user, I easily twisted my body within the air against friction to face frontwards once more as I slipped my right hand into my Akatsuki cloak, pulling out an old, yet sturdy sword that dated back to my ANBU years.
    Quite frankly, I was itching for pure, physical combat - it was definitely no time to be nostalgic, but Kisame wasn't just anyone that I was fighting. He had been my partner for quite the time, and was definitely a far cry from the many people I had fought and killed in the past as an ANBU member. Many of them crumbled easily under a simple Genjutsu, and as much as I hated myself, everything, everyone for who I was, I couldn't have helped but simply dismiss them as mere pawns in the unending chess board of a world.

Besides...
    The sword was medium-weight, easily allowing me to shift my body weight forwards as I grasped it with two hands, raising it over my head over the air, charging so much chakra into it that it glowed red.
    A crimson wave of about my body height was released, a vertical slash perfectly aimed to cleave Kisame's head in two.
    The recoil was so great that I flew just slightly higher, propelled back in the direction that I had come in. The Wind whistled through my ears as I briefly closed my eyes.
    Tantos. It was the sound of tantos clashing against one another...the birds chirping, as Sasuke and I sparred in the garden behind our house...
    Charging chakra in my feet, I landed smoothly close to mid and short range border from Kisame, grasping my sword with my right hand in a relaxed manner, point facing towards the ground.
    Hey! Sasuke would complain, as I playfully smacked the top of his head with the bamboo.

I began running towards Kisame, raising the sword in such a way behind my back so that it would deliver a perfect horizontal strike to his chest when I got near him.
    That's all I lived for.
    My brother...
    Sasuke...

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

I certainly didn't take Kisame for a fool. His issue was, to be honest, always to severely underestimate those around him - I've always been the cautious type, a nature that had been drilled into me as a young child.

It was expected then, when he broke out of my moves quite swiftly. The crows that I had so deliberately sent at him earlier were flung aside in bits and pieces of darkness as I frowned.
    Blue water surrounded Kisame as fast, traveling towards me at a rapid speed as I crouched, building up chakra within my chest as the world turned into several shades of color.
    "Sharingan!"

Everything slowed in motion around me as the whips, clearly aimed for my chest level drew in closer. But because they were all focused in an area of effect towards me, I easily molded my Fire Chakra, being my dominant nature, I released a huge fireball, about three times the width of my own body.
    A sizzling sound filled the area as the A-Rank Fire collided with B-Rank Water, turning into a mass of steam that gently dissipated into the windless air.
    But as there was no chakra within the smoke, I saw a wild influx of Kisame's chakra traveling through the ground towards me. No doubt, there was something quite dangerous about to happen, and the only thought was to get away from the ground as soon as possible.

Having fought many shinobi all over the world while possessing the Sharingan, I had copied countless techniques, and one of the most simple ones that easily reminded me of the works of a fireball was the quick release of a Wind jutsu. I spun around quickly so that my back faced Kisame while releasing a wild stream of Wind in a perfect 45 degree angle towards the ground, propelling me upwards and towards Kisame's direction, avoiding the sudden rush of water that exploded from the area I was seconds before.

I could see the man's massive store of chakra through the steam as I flew through the air, closing the gap between between he and me. A practiced Taijutsu and Kenjutsu user, I easily twisted my body within the air against friction to face frontwards once more as I slipped my right hand into my Akatsuki cloak, pulling out an old, yet sturdy sword that dated back to my ANBU years.
    Quite frankly, I was itching for pure, physical combat - it was definitely no time to be nostalgic, but Kisame wasn't just anyone that I was fighting. He had been my partner for quite the time, and was definitely a far cry from the many people I had fought and killed in the past as an ANBU member. Many of them crumbled easily under a simple Genjutsu, and as much as I hated myself, everything, everyone for who I was, I couldn't have helped but simply dismiss them as mere pawns in the unending chess board of a world.

Besides...
    The sword was medium-weight, easily allowing me to shift my body weight forwards as I grasped it with two hands, raising it over my head over the air, charging so much chakra into it that it glowed red.
    A crimson wave of about my body height was released, a vertical slash perfectly aimed to cleave Kisame's head in two.
    The recoil was so great that I flew just slightly higher, propelled back in the direction that I had come in. The Wind whistled through my ears as I briefly closed my eyes.
    Tantos. It was the sound of tantos clashing against one another...the birds chirping, as Sasuke and I sparred in the garden behind our house...
    Charging chakra in my feet, I landed smoothly close to mid and short range border from Kisame, grasping my sword with my right hand in a relaxed manner, point facing towards the ground.
    Hey! Sasuke would complain, as I playfully smacked the top of his head with the bamboo.

I began running towards Kisame, raising the sword in such a way behind my back so that it would deliver a perfect horizontal strike to his chest when I got near him.
    That's all I lived for.
    My brother...
    Sasuke...

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.
    *With Samehada being able to sense everything she alerts Kisame of every move of yours. At the moment Itachi goes in the air, Kisame uses his chakra and water (from Gushing Water Imprisonment) that are arleady on the ground around you, and he creates a large pool of water that immediately gushes upwards and knucks you upwards while numerous bullets are being fired at you from the pool. Kisame desides not to form the dragon but instead, he lets the water fire more and more bullets at you to keep you busy.*

You fell right into our trap, Old Partner...

Gi Gi Gi Gi Gi

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

*As the pool is being created and the water gushes at you, Kisame with the use of 1 hand seal (water specialty) creates a small but very powerful spinning vortex of what that materializes out of the water created by his previous technique. With Samehada's sensing abilities Kisame is able to pinpoint Itachi's location with great accuracy and make that small tornado to appear exactly behind him (there is water all around you now) where he will not be able to see it, not even with The Sharingan as it does not give you a 360 degree vision. The small vortex will immediately knock you unconcious while you are being ripped to shreads by the water bullets.*

(Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki) - Water Release: Tornado of Water
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: After performing the Ram → Horse → Bird the user is able to create a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source

*As Kisame uses his second technique, he has already started running diagonaly at right (like an arc, coming from your left) as he unleashes Samehada coating her in Water, forming it into the shape of a drill. He enters short range rapidly and by concentrating chakra in his feet, Kisame jumps at you with great speed, coming from above and drilling you to the ground as you are unconcious. *

Suiton: Sōdai Kaisaku) - Water Release: Great Excavation
    Description: The user coats Samehada in water, and forms it into the shape of a drill. After drilling the opponent into the ground the water spreads out into a tsunami that drenches the battlefield.
    Note: Can only be used by Kisame, Fuguki or Killer Bee

As he delivers the hit, a flashback comes to the mind of Kisame, of how he used to kill his own comrades for the Sake of his Village. Ever since then, he was wondering - What is he? A friend or a foe? Now that he was about to kill his former best friend, he could still not answer this question that has been bothering him since the very first time he split his comrade's blood. Was he just a pwn, used to destroy the weaklings, or was it something more? A pawn or not, Itachi had to die, the 1-second-lasting-flashback ended and reality stroke him, HE HAD TO WIN THIS!

DIE, ITACHI....!!!!

Last edited by Akisha; 12-08-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

The wind rushed into my back as I propelled through the air - shifting just slightly, I balanced my body weight equally in the air, assuring that I had full control of my actions.

Kisame's chakra did not dissipate from the pool at all, and wary, it didn't surprise me a few seconds later when bullets erupted out of it, sharp, dangerous, and plentiful.
    I formed a single handseal with immediate reaction, sending chakra within my mouth, expelling it in the form of an Earth chakra that took on the form of a golem that quickly grew to about five times my body size. Due to the sheer mass and weight of it (f=mA), it was quickly grasped by the law of gravity, and fell to meet the water bullets, effectively crushing them useless. It continued to travel towards Kisame, with the full intention of crushing him.

The ground rumbled as it landed upon the earth, using a single fist to support its weight as it easily stood up once more.
    • The move is a Tobirama jutsu, and for the first part of it, it is shown he placed his hands upon the ground in order to form the actual pool and then the bullets, so for the duration of that part, Kisame would need to have have his hands touching the ground, so the time frame is balanced out.
    • I was propelled quite high in the air, so the sheer sound and power of the water tornado would attract my attention before it actually reached me, given that it doesn't actually just magically grow to full height as it appears. With a single thought, the golem swung its right arm at the water tornado, towards the base of it, breaking the foundation immediately so that it doesn't even reach me. Water flew in all directions as the massive golem hulks over Kisame, aiming to cleave or smash him at a moment's notice if he got even got near me.

Reaching pinnacle height of my flight in the air, I felt myself being tugged down by gravity as soon as I released the golem, and casually unsheathing my sword, I grasped it with two hands as I twisted my body in the air.
    The point facing towards the ground, the sword easily supported my weight as it pinned the ground, allowing me to easily hop off.
    Time to stop playing around...
    As Kisame ran towards me, the bloodlust within his eyes all too clear, I released another wave of chakra towards my eye, activating the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Just the sight of Kisame was enough. The takeover was quick, and deliberate, stopping him in his tracks before he got too close to me. At the same time, I molded Fire Chakra within my lungs, releasing it in a quick and directed S-Rank Fire stream at Kisame's chest, aiming to fry him alive.

My mind was clear, my heart empty. Just another aspect of having gone through rigorous ANBU training.
    But...something didn't feel too right...
    (Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

(Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan) Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 50 (-25 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A (-10 per turn)
    Description:
    The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast any and every genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.

Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
    Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
    Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
    Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
    Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.

(Doujutsu: Sakusei Dansei) - Eye Technique: Creation Male
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:
    The user will look upon the enemy and bind them in a A-Rank illusion where black chains rise from the ground to wrap around and lock them into place only to be burned by fire quickly afterwards. In reality, after putting the target into the painless binding genjutsu, the user will spit a large fire S-rank stream at the enemy, burning him in reality.
    Note: Requires Mangekyo Sharingan active and can only be used by Itachi Uchiha bios
    Note: Reduces duration of MS by 2 turns
    Note: Doesn't require eye contact but requires the user to have a line of sight to his enemy

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

The wind rushed into my back as I propelled through the air - shifting just slightly, I balanced my body weight equally in the air, assuring that I had full control of my actions.

Kisame's chakra did not dissipate from the pool at all, and wary, it didn't surprise me a few seconds later when bullets erupted out of it, sharp, dangerous, and plentiful.
    I formed a single handseal with immediate reaction, sending chakra within my mouth, expelling it in the form of an Earth chakra that took on the form of a golem that quickly grew to about five times my body size. Due to the sheer mass and weight of it (f=mA), it was quickly grasped by the law of gravity, and fell to meet the water bullets, effectively crushing them useless. It continued to travel towards Kisame, with the full intention of crushing him.

The ground rumbled as it landed upon the earth, using a single fist to support its weight as it easily stood up once more.
    • The move is a Tobirama jutsu, and for the first part of it, it is shown he placed his hands upon the ground in order to form the actual pool and then the bullets, so for the duration of that part, Kisame would need to have have his hands touching the ground, so the time frame is balanced out.
    • I was propelled quite high in the air, so the sheer sound and power of the water tornado would attract my attention before it actually reached me, given that it doesn't actually just magically grow to full height as it appears. With a single thought, the golem swung its right arm at the water tornado, towards the base of it, breaking the foundation immediately so that it doesn't even reach me. Water flew in all directions as the massive golem hulks over Kisame, aiming to cleave or smash him at a moment's notice if he got even got near me.

Reaching pinnacle height of my flight in the air, I felt myself being tugged down by gravity as soon as I released the golem, and casually unsheathing my sword, I grasped it with two hands as I twisted my body in the air.
    The point facing towards the ground, the sword easily supported my weight as it pinned the ground, allowing me to easily hop off.
    Time to stop playing around...
    As Kisame ran towards me, the bloodlust within his eyes all too clear, I released another wave of chakra towards my eye, activating the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Just the sight of Kisame was enough. The takeover was quick, and deliberate, stopping him in his tracks before he got too close to me. At the same time, I molded Fire Chakra within my lungs, releasing it in a quick and directed S-Rank Fire stream at Kisame's chest, aiming to fry him alive.

My mind was clear, my heart empty. Just another aspect of having gone through rigorous ANBU training.
    But...something didn't feel too right...
    (Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

(Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan) Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra: 50 (-25 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A (-10 per turn)
    Description:
    The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast any and every genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.

Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
    Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
    Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
    Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
    Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.

(Doujutsu: Sakusei Dansei) - Eye Technique: Creation Male
    Damage: 80
    Description:
    The user will look upon the enemy and bind them in a A-Rank illusion where black chains rise from the ground to wrap around and lock them into place only to be burned by fire quickly afterwards. In reality, after putting the target into the painless binding genjutsu, the user will spit a large fire S-rank stream at the enemy, burning him in reality.
    Note: Requires Mangekyo Sharingan active and can only be used by Itachi Uchiha bios
    Note: Reduces duration of MS by 2 turns
    Note: Doesn't require eye contact but requires the user to have a line of sight to his enemy

*The Golem, having blocked 2 A-ranked Water techniques will be weakned up to the point it will have little to no power in it left so as it comes down on Kisame, he simply performs a vertical slash motion with Samehada to destroy it in pieces (samehada was coated in water like a drill so it would destroy it even if it was the full power of the technique, which is not the case here.) As Kisame destroys it he keeps running in an arc when Samehada alerts him of foregin chakra that had just entered his body. (You did not state that you form the chains as described in the jutsu description so I believe you are actually not making them, should you make them though my blade Samehada is pointed at the ground after performing the vertical slash so it would be quite easy to simply slice myself and get out of the illusion) That being said, In one fluid motion Kisame uses Samehada to slice himself in his right leg just a bit above the knee, not strong enough to interfere with his running but enough to get him out of the genjutsu just to see Itachi firing a Katon technique at him. Without hesitation Kisame keeps running at the fire and by using the water that has been surrounding them, Kisame immediately creats a giant water vortex around Samehada, wielding the vortex as a weapon he smashes the sword at the fire, releasing the water and effectively destroying the fire. The fire, with Itachi's chakra in it will be blocking his vision of what happens beyond it completely, giving Kisame the rare opportunity to strike immediately as he passes through the fire. He knows this is a rare oppotunity, Itachi being vulnerable is not something you see every day. So as he passes through, he performs a two-handed diagonal slash motion with Samehada from-right-to-left, aiming to rip off Itachi's right shoulder and chest completely.*

Things are Getting serious eh, That's more like it...

(Suiton: Ōuzu Matoi no Jutsu) - Water Release: Great Whirlpool Enfolding Technique
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Kisame uses a nearby water supply to create a giant water vortex around his sword Samehada. Kisame then wields the vortex as a weapon. Next, he jumps 10 meters above his opponents and uses his sword to smash the vortex into his targets causing massive damage and catastrophe.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source and can only be used by Kisame

Last edited by Akisha; 12-09-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

• A stream of fire, in comparison to an actual fireball, would be actually be more thinner, pressurized, and because we were in short range, it would actually impact you faster.
      Also, because of its focus and thin size (would probably only spread out when it hit you, but I specifically targeted the chest area), I would still be able to see parts of your body over the fire.
    • Also, my apologies, mate, for the lack of detail and proper jutsus. I'll try to reply when I'm less tired, haha, small detail like that get missed out when my head isn't clear.

A massive amount of chakra was gathering around Kisame's sword as Water was drawn to it, forming a huge vortex around it as the man roared, charging at me with a clear intention of cleaving me apart.
    The sword was raised, from my direction, up past his left shoulder, ready to strike my chest level with massive power.

Bending my knees slightly to brace for the sheer impact, I did a quick baton pass with my sword from my right hand to my left as I charged Earth chakra into my left arm, encasing my entire right side of the body from the chest level up to my shoulder with a hard armor.
    It traveled to cover my sword as well, creating a weapon that was about twice the size of Samehada, and large enough to block the impact of the vortex as it drew near me.

The impact was quite tremendous, and it took quite a lot to defend against Kisame's sheer power as I charged chakra into my feet to maintain my balance. Water pelted my face as I held my left arm steady against the initial blast of the technique.
    • My right hand was free, so at the exact same time as I blocked the attack, I formed a single handseal and created an explosive clone that appeared right in front of me, so close that my nose was literally touching the hair of my clone.
    • After a second or two when I blocked the initial power of the attack, and easily judging when it was appropriate, I slipped my left hand with the sword in hand out of the encasing with simple Earth chakra, leaving the huge chunk of Earth there. However, at the exact time, I shifted my body weight towards my right, bending my knees as I raised my left leg to kick the clone's waist, sending it into the Earth armor, allowing it to take my place. The kick was strong enough not to detonate it, but to allow me to push me several meters away from the area of attack (Newton's Third Law).
    • Because Kisame used two hands for this technique, and also by blocking the massive vortex with my earth armor, sending the Water in all directions (think of it like blocking a water faucet), he would not have been able to see me doing this. Even though he may be able to sense it, there would be no way for him to tell the difference between a regular or explosive clone.

Using the momentum from my kick, I cartwheeled once or twice, distancing myself as with a single thought, I caused the explosive clone I created to detonate.
    Water and chunks of earth flew in all directions as I stood, stoic as usual, gazing silently at the battlefield.
    Not today.
    I wouldn't die today.
    Only one person could, and would ever kill me.
    And I would never let Kisame wouldn't steal my purpose of living away.
    (Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.
    (I guess I'd throw this move in because it's the closest there is to a regular kick in Taijutsu, or consider my move freeform.)

Last edited by Adachi; 12-09-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Missed the word "let". God knows how many more typos are in this...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

• A stream of fire, in comparison to an actual fireball, would be actually be more thinner, pressurized, and because we were in short range, it would actually impact you faster.
      Also, because of its focus and thin size (would probably only spread out when it hit you, but I specifically targeted the chest area), I would still be able to see parts of your body over the fire.
    • Also, my apologies, mate, for the lack of detail and proper jutsus. I'll try to reply when I'm less tired, haha, small detail like that get missed out when my head isn't clear.

A massive amount of chakra was gathering around Kisame's sword as Water was drawn to it, forming a huge vortex around it as the man roared, charging at me with a clear intention of cleaving me apart.
    The sword was raised, from my direction, up past his left shoulder, ready to strike my chest level with massive power.

Bending my knees slightly to brace for the sheer impact, I did a quick baton pass with my sword from my right hand to my left as I charged Earth chakra into my left arm, encasing my entire right side of the body from the chest level up to my shoulder with a hard armor.
    It traveled to cover my sword as well, creating a weapon that was about twice the size of Samehada, and large enough to block the impact of the vortex as it drew near me.

The impact was quite tremendous, and it took quite a lot to defend against Kisame's sheer power as I charged chakra into my feet to maintain my balance. Water pelted my face as I held my left arm steady against the initial blast of the technique.
    • My right hand was free, so at the exact same time as I blocked the attack, I formed a single handseal and created an explosive clone that appeared right in front of me, so close that my nose was literally touching the hair of my clone.
    • After a second or two when I blocked the initial power of the attack, and easily judging when it was appropriate, I slipped my left hand with the sword in hand out of the encasing with simple Earth chakra, leaving the huge chunk of Earth there. However, at the exact time, I shifted my body weight towards my right, bending my knees as I raised my left leg to kick the clone's waist, sending it into the Earth armor, allowing it to take my place. The kick was strong enough not to detonate it, but to allow me to push me several meters away from the area of attack (Newton's Third Law).
    • Because Kisame used two hands for this technique, and also by blocking the massive vortex with my earth armor, sending the Water in all directions (think of it like blocking a water faucet), he would not have been able to see me doing this. Even though he may be able to sense it, there would be no way for him to tell the difference between a regular or explosive clone.

Using the momentum from my kick, I cartwheeled once or twice, distancing myself as with a single thought, I caused the explosive clone I created to detonate.
    Water and chunks of earth flew in all directions as I stood, stoic as usual, gazing silently at the battlefield.
    Not today.
    I wouldn't die today.
    Only one person could, and would ever kill me.
    And I would never let Kisame wouldn't steal my purpose of living away.
    (Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.
    (I guess I'd throw this move in because it's the closest there is to a regular kick in Taijutsu, or consider my move freeform.)
    *Kisame watches with amazement Itachi's struggle to survive. They both had something to win, but unlike his friend Itachi, Kisame had nothing to lose.

*Kisame thinking: "I knew that from the first time I had to kill my comrades… Kill a Kiri ninja as a Kiri ninja. What does that make me? Am I a friend or foe? What is my purpose and my position? Where do I go? Where can I go? I'm well aware that my entire life has been one giant lie."*

*The only thing Kisame was clining to was Akatsuki, so what if he died, what if his comrade would kill him? It would just add a certain twist to his pathetic life - He killed comrades and now he could be killed by one. Ironinc isn't it - thought Kisame. Having nothing to lose is not neccessary a bad thing, but Kisame knew, he will not die from the Hands of his comrade, No He would not allow that!

"Itachi, you must have realized that by now - Someone who has already lost everything is far more dangerous than someone who has everything yet to lose...So why don't we bring up the big guns already and stop fooling around!"

*Kisame, immediately upon seeing the Earth blocking his sword he knows he can't brake that as the water vortex that was coating Samehada was extremely weakned when he faced the fire technique. Knowing of Itachi's little tricks and all and knowing the fact that Earth is not his ally, the only thing to do is to open some space as an MS user is far more dangerous in Mele combat, even if he himself was one of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist - he had to survive in all costs and in order to do that, he must not be overwhelmed by anger and must think his moves through. So as Samehada smashes with the earth, Kisame immediately jumps back along with Samehada, opening some space between him and Itachi, just to see a clone coming at him. (I am not completely sure if Samehada would sense if the clone is an explosive one, so I will go with what you said - as if I can not sense that ^^) Kisame having some space between and the clone points Samehada at him and releases a water projectile Shark, aimed to go through the clone and procide towards Itachi. Unfortunetely upon the contact between the shark and the clone, the clone explode a few meters before Kisame. As the explosion takes place, Kisame being surprised will probably take some minor damage but as a natural reflex he puts Samehada infront of him to minimize the damage taken. Of course due to the explosion the water shark won't continue at you.*

Your silly little traps irritate me Itachi, I will show no Mercy!!!

( Suiton: Suisame Kenjutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shark Blade Technique
    Description: Kisame points Samehada towards the opponent and then envelops it with water and manipulates it into a shark. Kisame then thrusts samehada forwards releasing a projectile shark towards the opponent.
    Note: Can only be used by Kisame

*Due to the explosion and confussion between the opponents who by now will most probably be at the border between mid and short range, more likely mid as they both jumped backwards. Taking advantage of the situation, Kisame creates a large volume of water from their mouth, silling it towards the ground and lifting himself but not riding it towards Itachi, forming a small ocean worth of water*

Come at me with all you've got Itachi, come on !

*As the Water rises Kisame unleashes a torrent of sharks in it. In a matter of a second or two the water will have covered the entire battle ground and the Sharks immediately starts attacking Itachi, few jump at him from all sides and few try to drag him underneath. Apart from that the Water Coliding Wave, smashes down on Itachi, blasting him towards the water sharks, while Kisame keeps his distance again on the border of short/mid range. Furthermore, if you have played Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja 4 you will know of the last tecnique I am using that it doesn't simply create one shark but it creates an entire torrent of thim, which you can check in Narutopedia.*

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Feast with his Flesh my Little Children...

_______
    Note that talking is done for RP purposes and is needless to say it doesn't affect the time frame ^_^

Last edited by Akisha; 12-09-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

• As per our VMs, it seems that you've mistaken how I set up my explosive clone - it merely takes my place and doesn't move or walk, so you would have been affected by the explosion and your own water striking you. But no matter, let us move on.
    • Due to the fact that you also state you were affected by the Shadow Clone explosion (it goes up to mid range, so the damage is quite great, not to mention it is A-Rank), so I suppose I could take advantage of the damage and surprise, but I am no fan of breaking combos.
    • Also..oh GOD, did I really just use Mangekyou Sharingan two posts up? :sy: I am in full regret of that right now, it was completely unnecessary...*sigh* Note to self: Never reply to battle tests without a clear mind.

"Itachi, you must have realized that by now..." I heard Kisame grunt. "Someone who has already lost everything is far more dangerous than someone who has everything yet to lose...so why don't we bring up the big guns already and stop fooling around!"
    Jumping back, I contemplated his words. Have I...lost everything?
    No, he was right. I lost my family, my happiness, even my own identity...

I paused just slightly, an irritated look, perhaps the first emotion I've shown since the battle started, passing across my face. There was nothing but Sasuke's young face before me now as he stood shivering, a new hate and despair born in his cold eyes.
    I still had Sasuke...

Kisame seemed to be staggering before me, coughing slightly while his blue skin oozed out crimson blood. Out of pure deference, I waited till he recovered, standing still with the sword still grasped within my right hand.
    I wanted this fight to be equal. Kisame wouldn't fall so easily, and I wouldn't give him the chance to do so either. No, this would be a mock battle...
    Of course, he was no Sasuke, but no, the situation was enough to suffice...

From my distance, he seemed to gather a massive amount of water within his chest, and I frowned to myself, the move all too clear what it was.
    Snake handseal.
    This is his signature move.

Quickly, I released an onslaught of Earth chakra into the earth, raising a wall of about five meters in width and about twenty meters in length. My balance was perfect as I stood on top of the wall, directly in the center of the wall.

It was enough.
    • The earth move was instantaneous and required no handseals, so it went up just moments before Kisame released his huge wave of water. The purpose of the wall was not only to stop the water, but because we were at close range, to also deflect it back at him (Newton's Third Law), and because water is weak to earth, the wall would be enough to stop the initial burst of the technique.
    • At the exact same time, because it is my dominant chakra nature, I sent fire into the earth behind Kisame, spacing it such a way so that if he decide to go through the full effort of the jutsu (considering that the man did release it towards the ground, again, applying Newton's Third Law that states that a force is a push or a pull upon an object that results from its interaction with another object. In this case, the full force of the wave against the earth beneath Kisame), he would be pushed up and towards the fire pillars that will erupt behind him. Exactly three were created just close enough to him so that before the water could spread out and reach it, Kisame's body would hit them first. They were spaced very near one another, creating a sort of wall.
    • Because the sharks are in the water and that I am standing on top of the wall, it does not reach me at all, as I made the earth extremely high and that the wall should be enough to stop an B + S Rank combo.

But because my hands were free and that no handseals were used in the process of the move, I raised the sword with one hand, charging Wind chakra into it as I slashed it in a perfect horizontal manner towards Kisame.
    A huge Wind blade was released, flying directly at Kisame, to further the damage if he crashed into the Fire Pillars behind him.
    My left hand also pulled out four kunais with explosive tags, held within each finger, as I tossed it directly after the Wind Blade, detonating it so the Wind blade was also caught on fire.
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Last edited by Adachi; 12-10-2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: About to log off and realized I missed a word. >.>

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

• As per our VMs, it seems that you've mistaken how I set up my explosive clone - it merely takes my place and doesn't move or walk, so you would have been affected by the explosion and your own water striking you. But no matter, let us move on.
    • Due to the fact that you also state you were affected by the Shadow Clone explosion (it goes up to mid range, so the damage is quite great, not to mention it is A-Rank), so I suppose I could take advantage of the damage and surprise, but I am no fan of breaking combos.
    • Also..oh GOD, did I really just use Mangekyou Sharingan two posts up? :sy: I am in full regret of that right now, it was completely unnecessary...*sigh* Note to self: Never reply to battle tests without a clear mind.

"Itachi, you must have realized that by now..." I heard Kisame grunt. "Someone who has already lost everything is far more dangerous than someone who has everything yet to lose...so why don't we bring up the big guns already and stop fooling around!"
    Jumping back, I contemplated his words. Have I...lost everything?
    No, he was right. I lost my family, my happiness, even my own identity...

I paused just slightly, an irritated look, perhaps the first emotion I've shown since the battle started, passing across my face. There was nothing but Sasuke's young face before me now as he stood shivering, a new hate and despair born in his cold eyes.
    I still had Sasuke...

Kisame seemed to be staggering before me, coughing slightly while his blue skin oozed out crimson blood. Out of pure deference, I waited till he recovered, standing still with the sword still grasped within my right hand.
    I wanted this fight to be equal. Kisame wouldn't fall so easily, and I wouldn't give him the chance to do so either. No, this would be a mock battle...
    Of course, he was no Sasuke, but no, the situation was enough to suffice...

From my distance, he seemed to gather a massive amount of water within his chest, and I frowned to myself, the move all too clear what it was.
    Snake handseal.
    This is his signature move.

Quickly, I released an onslaught of Earth chakra into the earth, raising a wall of about five meters in width and about twenty meters in length. My balance was perfect as I stood on top of the wall, directly in the center of the wall.

It was enough.
    • The earth move was instantaneous and required no handseals, so it went up just moments before Kisame released his huge wave of water. The purpose of the wall was not only to stop the water, but because we were at close range, to also deflect it back at him (Newton's Third Law), and because water is weak to earth, the wall would be enough to stop the initial burst of the technique.
    • At the exact same time, because it is my dominant chakra nature, I sent fire into the earth behind Kisame, spacing it such a way so that if he decide to go through the full effort of the jutsu (considering that the man did release it towards the ground, again, applying Newton's Third Law that states that a force is a push or a pull upon an object that results from its interaction with another object. In this case, the full force of the wave against the earth beneath Kisame), he would be pushed up and towards the fire pillars that will erupt behind him. Exactly three were created just close enough to him so that before the water could spread out and reach it, Kisame's body would hit them first. They were spaced very near one another, creating a sort of wall.
    • Because the sharks are in the water and that I am standing on top of the wall, it does not reach me at all, as I made the earth extremely high and that the wall should be enough to stop an B + S Rank combo.

But because my hands were free and that no handseals were used in the process of the move, I raised the sword with one hand, charging Wind chakra into it as I slashed it in a perfect horizontal manner towards Kisame.
    A huge Wind blade was released, flying directly at Kisame, to further the damage if he crashed into the Fire Pillars behind him.
    My left hand also pulled out four kunais with explosive tags, held within each finger, as I tossed it directly after the Wind Blade, detonating it so the Wind blade was also caught on fire.
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
    My reasoning was this: You block with earth right? I immediately jump back as you perform the clone. You need to switch places and perform the clone while doing so I simply jump back. You said it yourself:

After a second or two
    when I blocked the initial power of the attack....bla bla..

Meaning after a second or two you then start to switch places which takes some time and the clone must wait for you to go back to safty before you detonate. You said, the explosion is mid-ranged and the clone will have to wait for you to go back to mid range before it detonates. Giving me more than enough time to jump back. [

I am not arguing with your gudgement, I completely undestand it This is just for the mod in charge of checking to see my point of view ^^ Nice fight so far with just 1 disagreenment

*As Itachi rises the wall and the water comes back at me, Kisame propel himself through a body of water and starts swimming in the huge lake he had done. The water will not only come back at me but also surround the entire terrain allowing me to swim at fast speeds around the risen earth. The chakra in the water prevents your sharingan to see me much. Concerning the fire technique, the earth that starts to rain down, I can avoid it with the Underwater Motion Technique since I am deap underwater and the earth won't have much effect on that. Furthermore about the timing, I go in the water as soon as you rise the earth, meaning before the fire took place. Though part of the sharks are commanded to block them should they become something to worry about.*

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique

Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

*Once underwater and having started swimming around the risen earth, Kisame fuses with Samehada."

Well, Seems like I will have to force you to bring out the big guns...

*Having fused with Samehada, his body immediately heals from any injuries he had taken during the course of this fight. Immediately after Fusing with Samehada, Kisame Releases huge amount of water, covering the entire area, covering even you and forming a hue Dome of Water all around you and me. The orb is so big that even though you are twenty meters above, there is water 20 meters above you. Being able to sense everything including your location, Kisame swims at increadibly fast speed coming from behind you as he extends spikes from his palms that he thrusts at your neck and back. Along with that, the remaining of the sharks all attack you aswell from all sides, eating you alive as the "Real Shark" strikes you from behind.*

(Samehada Fuka Yuukai no Jutsu) - Samehada Shark Fusion Technique
    Chakra cost: 50
    Description: This Technique allows kisame to fuse with his sword Samehada completely. This causes him to become much more shark-like in appearance, growing fins and webbed hands that allow him to move through water with considerable ease and speed. Kisame also receives some of Samehada's abilities while in this form, such as being able to extend spikes from his body for offense and absorbing chakra when others come into direct contact with him. Also when fused with Samehada it allows him to restore any damage that he may have received by using the chakra within samehada as a medium. The Transformation gives the user additional power of +15 to their water based techniques and physical techniques. Whilst in this mode the user is also capable of sensing chakra under water.
    Note: Can only Transform while being in a body of water.
    Note: Transformation occurs for a Maximum of 4 turns and once a battle.

Come to think, I had to resort to that...

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    My reasoning was this: You block with earth right? I immediately jump back as you perform the clone. You need to switch places and perform the clone while doing so I simply jump back. You said it yourself:

After a second or two
    when I blocked the initial power of the attack....bla bla..

Meaning after a second or two you then start to switch places which takes some time and the clone must wait for you to go back to safty before you detonate. You said, the explosion is mid-ranged and the clone will have to wait for you to go back to mid range before it detonates. Giving me more than enough time to jump back. [

I am not arguing with your gudgement, I completely undestand it This is just for the mod in charge of checking to see my point of view ^^ Nice fight so far with just 1 disagreenment

*As Itachi rises the wall and the water comes back at me, Kisame propel himself through a body of water and starts swimming in the huge lake he had done. The water will not only come back at me but also surround the entire terrain allowing me to swim at fast speeds around the risen earth. The chakra in the water prevents your sharingan to see me much. Concerning the fire technique, the earth that starts to rain down, I can avoid it with the Underwater Motion Technique since I am deap underwater and the earth won't have much effect on that. Furthermore about the timing, I go in the water as soon as you rise the earth, meaning before the fire took place. Though part of the sharks are commanded to block them should they become something to worry about.*

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique

Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

*Once underwater and having started swimming around the risen earth, Kisame fuses with Samehada."

Well, Seems like I will have to force you to bring out the big guns...

*Having fused with Samehada, his body immediately heals from any injuries he had taken during the course of this fight. Immediately after Fusing with Samehada, Kisame Releases huge amount of water, covering the entire area, covering even you and forming a hue Dome of Water all around you and me. The orb is so big that even though you are twenty meters above, there is water 20 meters above you. Being able to sense everything including your location, Kisame swims at increadibly fast speed coming from behind you as he extends spikes from his palms that he thrusts at your neck and back. Along with that, the remaining of the sharks all attack you aswell from all sides, eating you alive as the "Real Shark" strikes you from behind.*

(Samehada Fuka Yuukai no Jutsu) - Samehada Shark Fusion Technique
    Chakra cost: 50
    Description: This Technique allows kisame to fuse with his sword Samehada completely. This causes him to become much more shark-like in appearance, growing fins and webbed hands that allow him to move through water with considerable ease and speed. Kisame also receives some of Samehada's abilities while in this form, such as being able to extend spikes from his body for offense and absorbing chakra when others come into direct contact with him. Also when fused with Samehada it allows him to restore any damage that he may have received by using the chakra within samehada as a medium. The Transformation gives the user additional power of +15 to their water based techniques and physical techniques. Whilst in this mode the user is also capable of sensing chakra under water.
    Note: Can only Transform while being in a body of water.
    Note: Transformation occurs for a Maximum of 4 turns and once a battle.

Come to think, I had to resort to that...

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Okay, so this concludes the test...

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Test Failed

Time Frame issues, incorrect or confusing descriptions and overall lack of planning. You also didn't take control of the fight even if you tried. Some counters were way off and even if you used tons of water techniques you didn't make full use of them.