Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

[Nagato Uzumaki Test] - Toshiro

Greetings, Toshiro

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    • Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    • All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    • Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    • Terrain: open clearing near a forest.
    • You may use Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    • We start mid range from each other
    • If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Kage Ranked Uchiha Itachi (with MS) and Uzumaki Naruto (with SM and All bijuu modes) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Nagato Uzumaki Test] - Toshiro

Nagato Uzumaki | Child of Prophecy

Thank you, for conducting my second battle test.
    It'll be an honor fighting you finally, and I'll try to make this as fun as possible.

Nagato wearing his standard akatsuki attire, walks onto the open field approaching both shinobis. Nagato comes to a halt, standing mid-range, at about approximately ten meters from both of them. As he stands there in-front of his former comrade Uchiha Itachi, and his younger disciple Uzumaki Naruto, Nagato begins to recall his knowledge, and intel on both shinobis. Remembering Itachi's proficiency in casting illusions just by looking into his Sharigan, and Naruto's over-hyperactive attitude, and his deceptions. Nagato readies himself for any surprise attack, while at the same time avoids making direct eye contact with Itachi, to prevent falling under such powerful illusions.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Nagato Uzumaki | Child of Prophecy

Thank you, for conducting my second battle test.
    It'll be an honor fighting you finally, and I'll try to make this as fun as possible.

Nagato wearing his standard akatsuki attire, walks onto the open field approaching both shinobis. Nagato comes to a halt, standing mid-range, at about approximately ten meters from both of them. As he stands there in-front of his former comrade Uchiha Itachi, and his younger disciple Uzumaki Naruto, Nagato begins to recall his knowledge, and intel on both shinobis. Remembering Itachi's proficiency in casting illusions just by looking into his Sharigan, and Naruto's over-hyperactive attitude, and his deceptions. Nagato readies himself for any surprise attack, while at the same time avoids making direct eye contact with Itachi, to prevent falling under such powerful illusions.
    As Nagato comes close to Naruto and Itachi, they both lock eyes onto him knowing that the time has come to stand up to him, both quite aware of his skills and power, however this time Nagato is against them, and they must do all that is necessary to defeat Nagato and protect the ninja world alliance from him, Naruto starts to give perform seals causing 4 large pillars to rise out of the ground around Nagato forming an "X" pattern with Nagato in the intersection of it, as they start rising up suddenly they release a burst of lightning energy within them, electrifying anyone who's caught inside it.

Nagato san, you were a victim of the ninja world and it's cruelty like myself, but i cannot let you destroy it!

Damn right you can't! hey Nagato, i will make sure you don't hurt anyone.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

This happens as Itachi simultaneously actives his 3 Tomoe Sharingan as he stomps his right leg onto the ground beneath him channeling Fire chakra beneath Nagato's location, causing 3 pillars of fire to rise upwards in a triangular shape but close to each other, all three pillars rise beneath Nagato's location burning him severely if they touch him, the fire technique would happen slightly before the lightning technique Naruto used does, due to the handseals required for the lightning technique and Itachi being an expert in Fire Release, while also Itachi throws a barrage of explosive tagged kunais towards Nagato's location head on and a few other explosive tagged kunais into the air moving at a high arc so that they come down onto Nagato from above all explosive tagged kunais are active, with Itachi's mastery of shurikenjutsu this merely takes 2 seconds, in addition, Itachi keeps his Sharingan fixated onto you.

(Katon: Gōka Honō no Hashira Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Right after the pillars rise upwards, Naruto performs the "cross" handseal, forming 4 shadow clones, 3 of them run towards Nagato from different angles, 2 head at Nagato from the right side of his location in an arc, and another shadow clone runs at Nagato from the left side in a left side arc all 3 clones spread out so that Itachi and Naruto can monitor Nagato's movements, the last clone is made behind Naruto, standing completely still as he gathers natural chakra.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) – Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato with his enhanced vision from his rare, but powerful doujutsu, watches both Naruto, and Itachi closely for any signs of retaliation, or fleeing. Keeping a close eye on both of them, he quickly notices Naruto beginning to perform a string of hand seals, whilst releasing chakra into the earth beneath him, spreading it across the terrain.
    At the same time Itachi stomps his right foot onto the surface of the earth, releasing a burst of chakra into the ground, channelling it towards Nagato, while simultaneously throwing a barrage of explosive tag kunais, several traversing a straightforward trajectory, while a few travel in an arc to the sides.
    Nagato, with the Rinnegan, is capable of seeing the chakra travelling throughout the ground, while also capable of differentiating the signatures from each host due to the Rinnegan's ability to see chakra. The moment after Itachi throws the barrage of kunais, and Itachi's chakra begins to close in on Nagato's location, Nagato utters a few words near silently, while activating his first path.
    "Asura path"
    The activation of the path is practically instant, as shown in the manga when he activated the path near instantly against Kirabi.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

The exact moment after activating the path, the soles in the bottom of Nagato's feet begin to open. As this occurs, Nagato twists his lower body whilst leaning towards the left, keeping his upper body facing Itachi and Naruto, allowing him to view their movements clearly.
    As Nagato finishes twisting his body, chakra begins to be released from the bottom of his boots much similar to thrusters on an aircraft, and keeping a close eye on Itachi's incoming chakra, just the moment before it reaches beneath him, Nagato gets sent flying towards the left, at immense speeds, barely dodging the fire pillars as they burst upwards, getting shot out of the kunai's, and four pillar bind technique's trajectory, hence avoiding harm.
    Nagato is positioned so that his left shoulder is closest towards the ground, while his right shoulder is the furthest away. Basically his body is horizontal, but on it's side so that his chest is facing towards Itachi, and Naruto.
    The speed at which Nagato travels is extremely immense, and thus he should reach the outside of the danger zone of the four lightning pillars, by the time the lightning from the four pillars begins to crackle, and released.

(Chakura Suishin Būtsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Propulsion Boots Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The Asura Path utilizes chakra that shoots out of his boots to propel himself in a linear direction, greatly increasing his speed.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path

As Nagato takes off flying towards his left(your right), using his right hand, he grabs onto his left wrist. He then begins to dislocate his left hand, and using the Asura's paths ability, he begins to pull his left hand away, from his arm revealing a thick cord, with around a dozen missiles attached to it.
    Nagato launches all missiles simultaneously from the cord, with three aimed towards the pillar to the right of Itachi, and the rest aimed for Naruto, his clones, and Itachi.
    The missiles travel at an incredible speed, and have enough explosive power to destroy solid earth easily.
    The three missiles, hit the pillar near it's mid-section, causing it to fall apart, sending the top half of the pillar downwards towards Itachi, and Naruto, while the rest of the remaining missiles, would've already exploded, and if not killed them, if not defended properly against.

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

After having released the missiles, Nagato comes to a stop a meter from the border, between the two pillars, standing at around twelve meters from Itachi's current position(mid-range). Nagato using the Asura's path ability, begins to create two faces, one on his left and right side of his head.

Time frame:
    Naruto performs hand seals | Itachi stomps foot, while throwing kunais.
    I activate Asura path, and position myself.
    Using Chakra Propulsion Boots I fly to the left as the pillars begin to erupt(fire) | Lightning.
    Right after successfully invading, I dislocate my hand, and release the missiles.
    I then come to a halt, forming the faces.

If you need a picture, I'll be willing to draw.
    Regarding the formation of the heads, they don't count as a technique, as they're just like forming extra limbs, and from what I saw, that doesn't count as an actual move.

Last edited by Toshiro; 11-23-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Nagato with his enhanced vision from his rare, but powerful doujutsu, watches both Naruto, and Itachi closely for any signs of retaliation, or fleeing. Keeping a close eye on both of them, he quickly notices Naruto beginning to perform a string of hand seals, whilst releasing chakra into the earth beneath him, spreading it across the terrain.
    At the same time Itachi stomps his right foot onto the surface of the earth, releasing a burst of chakra into the ground, channelling it towards Nagato, while simultaneously throwing a barrage of explosive tag kunais, several traversing a straightforward trajectory, while a few travel in an arc to the sides.
    Nagato, with the Rinnegan, is capable of seeing the chakra travelling throughout the ground, while also capable of differentiating the signatures from each host due to the Rinnegan's ability to see chakra. The moment after Itachi throws the barrage of kunais, and Itachi's chakra begins to close in on Nagato's location, Nagato utters a few words near silently, while activating his first path.
    "Asura path"
    The activation of the path is practically instant, as shown in the manga when he activated the path near instantly against Kirabi.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

The exact moment after activating the path, the soles in the bottom of Nagato's feet begin to open. As this occurs, Nagato twists his lower body whilst leaning towards the left, keeping his upper body facing Itachi and Naruto, allowing him to view their movements clearly.
    As Nagato finishes twisting his body, chakra begins to be released from the bottom of his boots much similar to thrusters on an aircraft, and keeping a close eye on Itachi's incoming chakra, just the moment before it reaches beneath him, Nagato gets sent flying towards the left, at immense speeds, barely dodging the fire pillars as they burst upwards, getting shot out of the kunai's, and four pillar bind technique's trajectory, hence avoiding harm.
    Nagato is positioned so that his left shoulder is closest towards the ground, while his right shoulder is the furthest away. Basically his body is horizontal, but on it's side so that his chest is facing towards Itachi, and Naruto.
    The speed at which Nagato travels is extremely immense, and thus he should reach the outside of the danger zone of the four lightning pillars, by the time the lightning from the four pillars begins to crackle, and released.

(Chakura Suishin Būtsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Propulsion Boots Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The Asura Path utilizes chakra that shoots out of his boots to propel himself in a linear direction, greatly increasing his speed.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path

As Nagato takes off flying towards his left(your right), using his right hand, he grabs onto his left wrist. He then begins to dislocate his left hand, and using the Asura's paths ability, he begins to pull his left hand away, from his arm revealing a thick cord, with around a dozen missiles attached to it.
    Nagato launches all missiles simultaneously from the cord, with three aimed towards the pillar to the right of Itachi, and the rest aimed for Naruto, his clones, and Itachi.
    The missiles travel at an incredible speed, and have enough explosive power to destroy solid earth easily.
    The three missiles, hit the pillar near it's mid-section, causing it to fall apart, sending the top half of the pillar downwards towards Itachi, and Naruto, while the rest of the remaining missiles, would've already exploded, and if not killed them, if not defended properly against.

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

After having released the missiles, Nagato comes to a stop a meter from the border, between the two pillars, standing at around twelve meters from Itachi's current position(mid-range). Nagato using the Asura's path ability, begins to create two faces, one on his left and right side of his head.

Time frame:
    Naruto performs hand seals | Itachi stomps foot, while throwing kunais.
    I activate Asura path, and position myself.
    Using Chakra Propulsion Boots I fly to the left as the pillars begin to erupt(fire) | Lightning.
    Right after successfully invading, I dislocate my hand, and release the missiles.
    I then come to a halt, forming the faces.

If you need a picture, I'll be willing to draw.
    Regarding the formation of the heads, they don't count as a technique, as they're just like forming extra limbs, and from what I saw, that doesn't count as an actual move.
    I need a few seconds so that my clone can gather enough natural chakra....

I'll buy you the time needed, concentrate on what your doing right now.

As Itachi and Naruto watch you fly out of the range of their utilized techniques, and you are dislocating your arm, Naruto's clones come to a halt and return to their original positions next to Naruto while Itachi weaves the horse handseal, releasing a gignatic burst of fire that has a wall shaped pattern heading towards you and covering a large expansive range at both horizontal and vertical dimensions, once this wall of fire is released, Itachi instantly activates his Mangekyō Sharingan, this is released at the same time that you release your missiles, since Itachi was watching you the entire time, and with his Fire specialty also coming into play, this will guard against all of the missiles and the leftover from the pillar that you exploded, and continue on as an A-ranked Fire technique.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) – Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

With no time to waste Itachi's eyes revert to the Mangekyō, as he focuses his eyes onto the wall of fire released in front of him, materializing a huge burst of black flames onto the walls of fire themselves, catching it and empowering it greatly as it spreads through the whole burst of fire, giving the fire technique the ability to counter any water release techniques with ease and be virtually unstoppable as the black flames come into effect, meaning anything that they collide with will be eaten through and reduced to ashes.

(Dōjutsu: Amaterasu) – Eye Technique: Illuminating Heaven
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 80 (-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Where ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days. Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

Meanwhile as now a turn has passed since the clone behind Naruto have been gathering Natural energy, Naruto causes the clone to disappear, returning all of the absorbed natural chakra back to Naruto, allowing him to enter Sage Mode, where now he has a tremendous speed and strength to all of his ninjutsu and genjutsu as well as his Taijutsu, Naruto is now able to sense chakra passively due to his natural chakra usage and therefore is able to determine Nagato's current location, Naruto then starts running towards you at full speeds along with one of his clones, while another clone remains next to Itachi and gathers natural energy.

Now i'm ready!!!

(Sennin Mōdo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to Taijutsu, + 10 Ninjutsu and Genjutsu)
    Description: The user by standing in a state of motionless (user must stay still for 1 turn) will draw in the energy of nature and inside of them blending it with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power the the sages chakra, resulting in the creation of Senjutsu chakra. This chakra cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have been trained in senjutsu. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of all ninjutsu, genjutsu by + 10 damage and taijutsu techniques by +20 damage. There are two ways to learn senjutsu. One must have a contract in either the Toads or Snake contract. When the user from the toad contract awakens their sage mode they gain the additional effects and features. Toad sages gain coloured pigmentation around his eyes, horizontal bar-like pupils. This is known as the Perfect sage mode. The inperfect sage mode which shown by Jirayai has some adverse affects on their physical features. They take a number of toad-like traits such as enhanced nose size with warts on their nose. They also gain the ability to change their limbs (hands and feet) to aide in combat. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata and the user gains the ability to sense natural energy around them. The Snake sage mode gives different effects and features. The user gains yellow eyes with a black sclera. They gain further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to lock out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode. Their perception abilities, reflexes and speed dramatically increase along with their Ninjutsu, genjutsu by +10 damage and taijutsu techniques by +20 damage points. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn no techniques above A-Rank, no Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before or after sage mode ends and unique to kabuto by possessing the dna of jugo's clan he can passively absorb natural energy whilst still moving. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, specially Taijutsu.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns, unless a clone or amphibian technique is used.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.
    Note: Can only gain sage mode through having either the snake or toad contract.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 11-27-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    I need a few seconds so that my clone can gather enough natural chakra....

I'll buy you the time needed, concentrate on what your doing right now.

As Itachi and Naruto watch you fly out of the range of their utilized techniques, and you are dislocating your arm, Naruto's clones come to a halt and return to their original positions next to Naruto while Itachi weaves the horse handseal, releasing a gignatic burst of fire that has a wall shaped pattern heading towards you and covering a large expansive range at both horizontal and vertical dimensions, once this wall of fire is released, Itachi instantly activates his Mangekyō Sharingan, this is released at the same time that you release your missiles, since Itachi was watching you the entire time, and with his Fire specialty also coming into play, this will guard against all of the missiles and the leftover from the pillar that you exploded, and continue on as an A-ranked Fire technique.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) – Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

With no time to waste Itachi's eyes revert to the Mangekyō, as he focuses his eyes onto the wall of fire released in front of him, materializing a huge burst of black flames onto the walls of fire themselves, catching it and empowering it greatly as it spreads through the whole burst of fire, giving the fire technique the ability to counter any water release techniques with ease and be virtually unstoppable as the black flames come into effect, meaning anything that they collide with will be eaten through and reduced to ashes.

(Dōjutsu: Amaterasu) – Eye Technique: Illuminating Heaven
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 80 (-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Where ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days. Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

Meanwhile as now a turn has passed since the clone behind Naruto have been gathering Natural energy, Naruto causes the clone to disappear, returning all of the absorbed natural chakra back to Naruto, allowing him to enter Sage Mode, where now he has a tremendous speed and strength to all of his ninjutsu and genjutsu as well as his Taijutsu, Naruto is now able to sense chakra passively due to his natural chakra usage and therefore is able to determine Nagato's current location, Naruto then starts running towards you at full speeds along with one of his clones, while another clone remains next to Itachi and gathers natural energy.

Now i'm ready!!!

(Sennin Mōdo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to Taijutsu, + 10 Ninjutsu and Genjutsu)
    Description: The user by standing in a state of motionless (user must stay still for 1 turn) will draw in the energy of nature and inside of them blending it with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power the the sages chakra, resulting in the creation of Senjutsu chakra. This chakra cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have been trained in senjutsu. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of all ninjutsu, genjutsu by + 10 damage and taijutsu techniques by +20 damage. There are two ways to learn senjutsu. One must have a contract in either the Toads or Snake contract. When the user from the toad contract awakens their sage mode they gain the additional effects and features. Toad sages gain coloured pigmentation around his eyes, horizontal bar-like pupils. This is known as the Perfect sage mode. The inperfect sage mode which shown by Jirayai has some adverse affects on their physical features. They take a number of toad-like traits such as enhanced nose size with warts on their nose. They also gain the ability to change their limbs (hands and feet) to aide in combat. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata and the user gains the ability to sense natural energy around them. The Snake sage mode gives different effects and features. The user gains yellow eyes with a black sclera. They gain further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to lock out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode. Their perception abilities, reflexes and speed dramatically increase along with their Ninjutsu, genjutsu by +10 damage and taijutsu techniques by +20 damage points. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn no techniques above A-Rank, no Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before or after sage mode ends and unique to kabuto by possessing the dna of jugo's clan he can passively absorb natural energy whilst still moving. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, specially Taijutsu.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns, unless a clone or amphibian technique is used.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.
    Note: Can only gain sage mode through having either the snake or toad contract.

Nagato having came to a halt, and forming the two faces using the Asura's path unique ability to form spare parts, and modify the user's body. The faces should take no more than a second to form, which is pretty quick in terms, and if not near instant as shown within the anime.
    As the faces form, and with him facing directly at the incoming fire technique which has now combined with the rare but deadly black flames of amaterasu, which was said in the legendary rumors to have never burned out. Knowing the deadly combination, and with the rumor which has yet to be proven, Nagato decides not to test his luck, and counter the combination with water, as it could lead to a disaster if the rumors were true, and the flames overpowered it with barely any effort.
    Hence, instead, Nagato activates one of his paths known mainly for it's defensive purpose. Nagato utters the words calmly as the incoming fire technique gains closer by the second, all the while on the alert.
    "Preta path"

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.

The moment after activating the path, the strong incoming attack is around two meters away from hitting Nagato with full force, if not defended in time, it would burn him to crisp, frying him like a sea-food platter. But due to his activation of the path already, Nagato moves onto his next technique which will grant him the ability to defend against the incoming attack.
    Nagato activates his Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, which surrounds his body in a small barrier made of his chakra. The barrier forms near instantly as shown in the anime, and manga context , and thus shouldn't be a problem. The barrier has a radius of two feet, with Nagato being at the center, surrounding him 360 degrees, basically protecting him from any techniques which come from "any" direction.
    The chakra which forms the barrier acts like a fuuinjutsu technique, which pulls in the foreign chakra that hits the barrier, into the user's body, but instead of the chakra causing damage, and affecting the user's chakra system, it rotates in a counter clock-wise rotation, thus not affecting the user, and causing the foreign chakra to cancel out from within the user's body, while also preserving the user in terms of health factors, as shown in the manga, though since Nagato is currently healthy he's unaffected by this. The barrier take around approximately five seconds to fully absorb the fire technique due to the technique being large scaled.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

The moment after having fully absorbed the technique, and regaining vision of his opponents though not making eye contact still with Itachi, Nagato notices Naruto coming towards him at fast speeds due to having entered sage mode, with markings around his eyes, he quickly performs two hand seals, forming a large swamp of mud which extends up to long-range, with the start of the swamp at about ten feet away from Nagato.
    The swamp is deep enough to sink a large summon such as the Chief Toad Gamabunta, and was sticky enough to restrict movements from a large summon as shown in the anime, which "if" Itachi was to use Susanoo, the legendary God of War, a Mangekyo Sharingan technique which Itachi was famed for, it would still restrict his movements a lot, though not fully. The swamp envelopes the earth beneath Itachi, Naruto, and his clones restricting their movements.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

With that said, Naruto, and his one clone who is now nearly fifteen to twenty feet away from Nagato, is now at the full mercy of him. Nagato quickly reaches into his cloak, pulling out six small chakra rods which have a height of twelve inches, each one having an explosive tag wrapped around it, removing the flapping noise it makes when travelling through air.
    Nagato throws all six chakra rods, with three aimed for Naruto, and the other three aimed for his clone. Each rod has an active explosive tag, which will detonate around three feet away from the target's current location. The chakra rods explode into countless small shrapnel fragments which impale Naruto all over his body, injuring major organs throughout the body, and due to the explosive tag detonating off within five feet from the target's location, he'll receive fatal injuries.
    "Naruto the same sennin mode, master Jiraiya used, won't work on me a third time!"

Time frame:
    Fire Technique | Amaterasu
    Combination draws near | I come to halt | Altering Body(Faces)
    Activation of Path | Blocking Technique Absorption Seal | Combination Absorbed
    Naruto draws near | Swamp forms
    Removes Chakra Rods from cloak | Throwing them towards him
    Chakra Rods explode into countless fragments

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Nagato having came to a halt, and forming the two faces using the Asura's path unique ability to form spare parts, and modify the user's body. The faces should take no more than a second to form, which is pretty quick in terms, and if not near instant as shown within the anime.
    As the faces form, and with him facing directly at the incoming fire technique which has now combined with the rare but deadly black flames of amaterasu, which was said in the legendary rumors to have never burned out. Knowing the deadly combination, and with the rumor which has yet to be proven, Nagato decides not to test his luck, and counter the combination with water, as it could lead to a disaster if the rumors were true, and the flames overpowered it with barely any effort.
    Hence, instead, Nagato activates one of his paths known mainly for it's defensive purpose. Nagato utters the words calmly as the incoming fire technique gains closer by the second, all the while on the alert.
    "Preta path"

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.

The moment after activating the path, the strong incoming attack is around two meters away from hitting Nagato with full force, if not defended in time, it would burn him to crisp, frying him like a sea-food platter. But due to his activation of the path already, Nagato moves onto his next technique which will grant him the ability to defend against the incoming attack.
    Nagato activates his Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, which surrounds his body in a small barrier made of his chakra. The barrier forms near instantly as shown in the anime, and manga context , and thus shouldn't be a problem. The barrier has a radius of two feet, with Nagato being at the center, surrounding him 360 degrees, basically protecting him from any techniques which come from "any" direction.
    The chakra which forms the barrier acts like a fuuinjutsu technique, which pulls in the foreign chakra that hits the barrier, into the user's body, but instead of the chakra causing damage, and affecting the user's chakra system, it rotates in a counter clock-wise rotation, thus not affecting the user, and causing the foreign chakra to cancel out from within the user's body, while also preserving the user in terms of health factors, as shown in the manga, though since Nagato is currently healthy he's unaffected by this. The barrier take around approximately five seconds to fully absorb the fire technique due to the technique being large scaled.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

The moment after having fully absorbed the technique, and regaining vision of his opponents though not making eye contact still with Itachi, Nagato notices Naruto coming towards him at fast speeds due to having entered sage mode, with markings around his eyes, he quickly performs two hand seals, forming a large swamp of mud which extends up to long-range, with the start of the swamp at about ten feet away from Nagato.
    The swamp is deep enough to sink a large summon such as the Chief Toad Gamabunta, and was sticky enough to restrict movements from a large summon as shown in the anime, which "if" Itachi was to use Susanoo, the legendary God of War, a Mangekyo Sharingan technique which Itachi was famed for, it would still restrict his movements a lot, though not fully. The swamp envelopes the earth beneath Itachi, Naruto, and his clones restricting their movements.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

With that said, Naruto, and his one clone who is now nearly fifteen to twenty feet away from Nagato, is now at the full mercy of him. Nagato quickly reaches into his cloak, pulling out six small chakra rods which have a height of twelve inches, each one having an explosive tag wrapped around it, removing the flapping noise it makes when travelling through air.
    Nagato throws all six chakra rods, with three aimed for Naruto, and the other three aimed for his clone. Each rod has an active explosive tag, which will detonate around three feet away from the target's current location. The chakra rods explode into countless small shrapnel fragments which impale Naruto all over his body, injuring major organs throughout the body, and due to the explosive tag detonating off within five feet from the target's location, he'll receive fatal injuries.
    "Naruto the same sennin mode, master Jiraiya used, won't work on me a third time!"

Time frame:
    Fire Technique | Amaterasu
    Combination draws near | I come to halt | Altering Body(Faces)
    Activation of Path | Blocking Technique Absorption Seal | Combination Absorbed
    Naruto draws near | Swamp forms
    Removes Chakra Rods from cloak | Throwing them towards him
    Chakra Rods explode into countless fragments
    Ok there are somethings wrong with your move, lets take it down one at a time, the Fire technique Itachi used extends approximately 30 meters in horizontal and vertical dimensions, absorbing a technique of that size would take a LONG LONG time, not just 5 seconds, i mean if you look at the path using the absorption, he absorbed Rasen Shuriken in 3 seconds and it's not that large scaled like the fire technique, you would take like 10 seconds to absorb something that big or even more and it has Amaterasu on top of it all, and second issue is you manipulating the timeframe to your advantage, Naruto ran towards you 2 seconds after the fire technique has been released, a Mid range is 10 - 15 meters, and with Sage Mode, it would take Naruto like 4 seconds max to reach you, you wouldn't have enough time to catch him in a swamp before he reaches you, he would most likely reach you as you are still absorbing the combination, but lets just say he gets to you as you have just finished absorbing them.

As Naruto reaches your location now with his Sage Mode activated, he utilizes a portion of natural chakra, as he proceeds to deliver a straightforward punch pointing at the center of Nagato's chest, using the Natural chakra as an extension of Naruto's own body making his punch connect with Nagato's chest suddenly like if an invisible force has hit Nagato when Naruto's punch is 2 meters away from Nagato, with the power of Sage Mode Nagato's chest suffer a large amount of damage that knocks him back 7 meters away after the technique connects, the natural chakra cannot be seen by any kind of Doujutsu, only those who have mastered natural chakra, after delivering that punch it deprives Naruto of two turns of Sage Mode making it only last for 3 turns after the usage of this technique, however Naruto disperses the clone that was gathering natural chakra next to Itachi, restoring the amount of natural chakra Naruto lost to it's fullest, this happens while the clone that was running next to Naruto runs to Nagato's left side in a side arc motion reaching his left side 4 meters away from Nagato, the clone summons a big windmill shuriken and throws it from Nagato's left side, the shuriken spins at an angle to catch the center of Nagato's back as he's being blown as a result of Naruto's invisible punch and attacks Nagato's spine.

(Senpō: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
    Chakra cost: 40 (doesn’t use normal chakra)
    Description: The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.

Meanwhile Itachi runs to the right side of Nagato's location and after reaching 4 meters near Nagato, an arm of Susanoo appears coming out of a ribcage that's surrounding Itachi, with the arm bursting outwards to deliver a huge punch coming from Nagato's right side as an A-ranked attack, as Itachi's full form susanoo starts to manifest itself slowly around Itachi, first the skeleton form, then the humanoid form and finally the last form with the 4 spiritual arms and Totsuka sword in the right hand of susanoo, along with the Yata mirror in the left hand of Susanoo.

(Dōjutsu: Susanō) – Eye Technique: Tempestuous God of Valor
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 120 (-30 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/A (-20 to user per turn)
    Description:
    Susanoo, also known as the Tempestuous God of Valor, or literally "He with the ability to help by all means", is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the abilities: Tsukuyomi — which symbolises the "darkness of the spiritual world" and Amaterasu — which denotes the "light of the material world". It creates a gigantic, humanoid, ethereal warrior that surrounds the user. Even though it envelopes the user, they can move around within Susanoo freely, use techniques from inside of it, as well as manifest only parts of Susanoo — as the situation calls for it. Despite Susanoo's impressive defensive capabilities, the protection it grants its user is not absolute. The user can be thrown out of the upper half of Susanoo by an enemy manipulating the substance underneath Susanoo (the ground basically). Also, a sufficiently powerful attack will still result in damage, especially during the technique's initial stage. The only known ways to attack the user while Susanoo is active is either to draw the wielder out of the technique and then attack, bind and restrict its movements, or to break the defence with overwhelming force. Susanoo users are also vulnerable to attacks which don't actually deal physical damage to it, such as strong lights and sounds, that can also impair their ability to sustain Susanoo. Normal and Sound-based genjutsu can also bypass Susanoo's impressive defense. Of all the known Susanoo, Itachi's looks the most humanoid. When seen in its complete form, it has a normal face with what resembles locks of hair framing it. The armour that surrounds Itachi's Susanoo resembles a long-nosed tengu which wears a pair of magatama earrings. Its right hands also gain plating which give them the appearance of "peeling". The warrior also appears to have 4 arms, with Itachi being able to decide if he wants them all to manifest or doing so only upon necessity. In its left hand, Itachi's Susanoo wields the Yata Mirror, a shield which is endowed with all nature transformations, allowing it to change its own characteristics depending on the the attack it receives, and thus, nullify it completely. In its right hand it wields the Sword of Totsuka which is sheathed in a sake jar held by the third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm. It is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anyone and anything it pierces up to Long range. Victims of the sword are trapped in a genjutsu-like "world of drunken dreams" for as long as the user wishes. It is also able to utilise a variation of the generic weapon of all Susanoo, a sword resembling a curved dagger, while in its incomplete form.
    Note: Can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS.
    Note: While active user can't use Eye Techniques except for Amaterasu and those pertaining to Susanoo.
    Note: Takes 1 full turn to stabilize into the full final form, during which his body bestows only a B-Rank defense.
    Note: The body of Susanoo grants an A-Rank defense against most elemental attacks once fully manifested, specially tangible ones.
    Note: The Yata Mirror can block one technique per turn, regardless of its nature and strength as long as it can be intercepted by the shield.
    Note: The Sword of Totsuka can seal off any technique or chakra regardless of nature and rank or any enemy if it pierces it, once per turn. In the case that the user seals an enemy, the enemy will be kept seal in the nightmarish world for as long as the user wishes and can only escape if he so decides to.
    Note: With Susano active the user is only able to use one other technique per turn due to the extreme chakra consumption and can't make clones of any kind.
    Note: User can manifest it partially (an Arm, or a leg, only the ribcage, etc) 4 times per battle, with each partial manifestation lasting only a moment and having an A-Rank defensive/offensive power.
    Note: Can only be used once and last for a maximum of 6 turns after which the user will be left blind in both eyes and extremely exhausted.

Right after the real Naruto delivers the punch to the center of Nagato's chest, he bites his thumb releasing blood as Naruto as he does the necessary handseals, summoning the toad elders, Shima and Fukasaku onto both of his shoulders, they don't fuse with him as it's impossible for Naruto, but only to monitor Nagato's position and help out in the fight.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Shima and Fukasaku - Toad Sennins
    Better known as Ma and Pa are two Toad Elders that taught Jiraiya Senjutsu in his youth.
    These two toad sennin, Shima and Fukasaku, acted as advisors to the elder toad sage. They had the ability to combine with Jiraiya to enter his "Sennin" mode. This mode changed Jiraiya's form and allowed him to access natural energy. This form also allowed him to utilize Fukasaku and Shima's jutsu.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

Failed

Last edited by Scorps; 12-12-2012 at 09:11 PM.